Surprise Birthday Swim and Sin

Story Info
My new girlfriends first time with me.
1.5k words
4.19
9.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having so much fun exploring the bottom of the waterfalls, we decide to go walking upstream above the falls seeing as though it was your birthday. I have never explored the area and have no idea what we will find. After a long hot walk, we see a waterfall and large pool at its base and can't resist cooling off. Glancing around, pausing, listening, we decide no one is nearby, so think skinny dipping would be fun. We drop our gear. Stripping away the sweaty boots and clothes, you stretch for a moment in the sun, naked as a baby. A soft breeze makes you sigh as you tip your face to the sun. You step into the pool that has formed in the rock at the base of the waterfalls. With another sigh, you sink down into the cool water and then under, surfacing a moment later to smooth your wet hair back from your face. A few lazy strokes and you're under the deluge, a cascade of water pouring over you. I am feeling hot and worn out from the hike. But as I watch you under the waterfall I am aroused, your body arching as your hands run down your skin. My mouth waters, my pulse throbs, and my body, already hot from the hike, heats up even more. Cooled and relaxed, you swim to the side of the falls and lift yourself out of the water. You lay your body out on the warm rock, the sun melting your bones, drying off your skin. You run your hands lightly over your skin as you sigh in pleasure. You never knew you could feel this good. The combination of hot sun, cool water, and nakedness makes you feel free.

I watch you hungrily from the edge of the pool. When you lay out on the rock, I all but vibrate with desire, watching your fingers brush over your breasts, your legs parting then closing as you stretch and arch. My cock throbs. And my whole body burns with need. I slip silently into the water to cool off and eagerly imagine the feel of you. My cock is fully erect by now. It feels so large and thick, throbbing and eager to fuck. I swim silently toward the falls. I eventually return to where you are and when my hand grabs your ankle, you sit up with a strangled scream, one arm crossed over your breasts. You see me in the water and your blood warms. When I smile, you smile back without thinking. Your eyes meet mine and when you see the heat, the hunger, the passion in mine your body trembles with anticipation. I pull myself up from the water onto your rock and that's when you see my eager manhood.

"Wait," you murmur, breathless, confused by your own reactions, aroused beyond anything you've felt before.

"Wait for what, sweet girl," I answer as I leaned over you, urging you back down. My lips find yours and you tremble with the heat growing in your body.

"I don't know?" you breathe. My hands cup your breasts, my thumbs stroking your nipples. Your legs part of their own accord, as if to urge my stroking hands lower. I shift my body, settling between your legs, and you moan in desire.

"I need you," I growl as I lower my mouth to suckle one nipple, teasing the tight bud with my teeth. My hands stroke your hips, your thighs, then one hand cups your folds. You tense, whimper, as my mouth moves lower, along your belly and down to you pussy.

My thumbs part your lips, I lift your arse, tilting your hips and you moan as I take my first taste.

I lick you until you can stand it no more, lapping at your clit, sliding my tongue into your pussy. The sun beats down hot on my back, the waterfall roars in the background, but all I can hear is the soft moans of your pleasure as I take you to your first orgasm. At this moment I want to be inside you more than anything.

I lean over you, nibbling your skin, as I move closer. You can see the lust in my eyes and feel an ache within yourself. I see the desire in your eyes and know you want the same thing as I.

With one hand on my thick shaft, I drag the head up and down your swollen slit, to tease you, to torment myself. You shudder, your hands moving to clutch at my arms. I bend to kiss your lips as my cock settles at your opening. Your eyes, wide, dazed, lustful, meet mine. I lean into you, my cock just parting your pussy, just stretching a little, making us both moan.

You shudder, your body throbbing, aching for me to be inside you. Without even thinking you lift your hips to urge me inside.

"You want this don't you," I growl, as I grab your hips, my cock thrusting into your tight pussy. You arch your body with a cry as I push and thrust and burrow, penetrating deep, forcing you to accept my cock into your tight wetness. Once at your core, I draw back and thrust again, clenching my teeth at the exquisite pleasure of your tight embrace around my shaft, the heat of your pussy enveloping me, holding me.

Your nails scrape my back as you writhe beneath me, the size of my cock, the friction, the power of my thrusts overwhelm you. You don't even feel the hard rock beneath you, just the hard body pressing to yours. You can't hear the waterfall as the roar of hot blood, the beat of a frantic pulse fills your ears. Every stroke brought a flash of searing heat, as if my cock is hot iron. Every thrust takes me to your core, filling you fully.

I drive into you again and again, smooth thrusts, deep strokes, panting with the need to join in with you. You are so hot and so slick, your body wrapped around me like you were made for me. My cock is enveloped by your pussy, your inner muscles stroking me like greedy fingers. My balls tightened with pleasure, as you move your hips with mine, the rhythm adding to the seduction. I groan and grunt with the desire for more, pumping harder into your softness.

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. You curl a leg around my waist, opening yourself wider to my constant onslaught. Our skin is hot, damp, as bare flesh strokes bare flesh. You press your hands to the rock to lift and tilt your hips and then my thrusts made you shudder as you get even wetter. I shift my knees and spread them and my next thrust makes you cry out with pleasure. You are tensing, tightening, my piston like motion pushing you closer and closer to the edge.

"Please don't stop..." your cry echoes in the clearing as you arch, buck, and come apart around me. I clutch at you as your pussy clamps around my cock, the intensity of your spasm driving an echoing cry from me in return. Even as your pussy relaxed and opened again, my cock swells to fill you. I groan hoarsely as my cock pulses and jerks, exploding into you with my cum spewing like a geyser from me. We cling together, hips still thrusting, fingers digging in as we climax. We fall together, lying naked in the sunlit clearing beside the waterfall, totally spent.

I lay on top of you with my head between your breasts, panting, stunned. I knew sex would be like this with you. The moment I saw you, I'd known. My body throbs in time with the heartbeat I feel beneath my cheek and I smile.

I am still inside you, still hard, still throbbing, still emptying pleasure into your core. You lay there absorbing it all, savouring the final shudders of my cock against your sensitive pussy, your body still trembling beneath me. Finally, I draw away, my spent cock gliding from your dripping pussy. You feel lost for a moment as I slide back into the water. I take a stroke backwards and then tread water, watching you. You sit up slowly, your arm again over your breasts, trying to gather your thoughts.

"What now?" I ask quietly. And as your glorious body shifts restlessly on the rock, I feel my cock stir and knew I could do it again.

You feel...hungry. You already want me again, want to touch me this time, want to taste me this time. Your body burns, your pussy quivers, and you have to hold yourself stiffly to disguise the need from me. You slide down into the water in front of me. My cock hardens at the sight of your naked body, your hunger builds again as the water slides over your curves the way my hands itch to. You tread water in front of me. The coolness of the pool doesn't diminish the heat inside you now. It only grows as you see the answering desire in my eyes. You felt the brush of the water on your sensitive folds and it reminds you of my tongue and you shudder.

I see the shudder, the darkening of your eyes. "We're not done yet," I murmur.

"No, we're not," you say with a wicked smile. You start to swim towards shore. My only answer is a grin.