Surprise! Ch. 17

Story Info
Cash-starved coed meets pornographer.
1.8k words
4.43
3.4k
4
0

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
396 Followers

Chapter 17: The Seat of the Matter

The scene started with a closeup of Kelly's face. The camera zoomed out to find Kelly on the bed on her knees and elbows.

"What is Scott up to, sweetheart?" asked Martin.

A look of distaste crossed her face. "Scott is playing with my turds."

"Scott, are you finding any turds?" asked Martin, getting off the bed and walking around it to where Scott had two fingers in Kelly's asshole. He was putting lube in there and spreading it around.

"I'm finding a wonderful tight hole," said Scott. "How are you feeling, sweetheart?"

"Disgusted," said Kelly.

"Any pain?" asked Scott.

"No," said Kelly. "I need to use the toilet."

"It's okay, sweetheart, you don't," said Scott. "It's just that these muscles aren't used to opening for any other reason."

"Well, if I drop a load on you, it's all your fault," said Kelly.

"I love you, too, honey," said Scott.

"Don't I get any love?" asked Martin.

"Screw you, Martin," said Kelly.

"Mmm, I might take you up on that," said Martin.

"How about now, sweetheart?" asked Scott.

"You're going to get a disease," said Kelly.

"This might pinch," said Scott. He pressed a big chrome putt plug up against Kelly's anus.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! The pressure! It feels cold!" complained Kelly. The viewing audience got to watch it stretch Kelly's slick anal ring wide and pop in.

"Relax," said Scott. "Is it hurting?"

"No," said Kelly. "What did you do?"

"I put a butt plug in your butt," said Scott.

"Should I ask why?" asked Kelly.

"It's to help you later on," said Scott.

The video cut to a new scene. Scott was cuddled up on the bed with Kelly, face to face. They were kissing. Martin got a good shot of the chrome base of the butt plug gracing Kelly's asshole. Scott was lovingly fingering Kelly's wet slot. Kelly had one hand stroking Scott's big hard cock. "I love you so much," said Scott. "I want to be together like this all the time."

"You know I shouldn't- mnnnh!" Kelly whimpered. "You're bad for me. Oh lover! OHHHHH!" She had a long, wet orgasm from Scott's fingering. The butt plug seemed entirely forgotten.

"I want to be good for you," said Scott, stroking, stroking her slick pussy.

"Oh Jesus, Scott- nnnngh!" Kelly cried. "You're a porn actor. You sleep with everyone. What kind of a marriage is that?"

"Have you been getting any more comfortable from your, uh, experiment?" Scott asked.

"What is this now, you lovebirds?" asked Martin. "An experiment?"

"I shouldn't say," said Scott.

"Now I definitely need to hear," said Martin.

"All right, I'll tell you," said Kelly. "Stop for a second... please... Scott, honey... thank you. I realized that to stay with Scott, I would need to get comfortable with Scott fucking loads of other women. So I decided to practice."

"What does that entail?" asked Martin.

"Well I'm only on the first step," said Kelly. "I don't have all the steps figured out yet. I'm learning as I go."

"Okay, so what's the first step?" asked Martin.

"I'm having Scott fuck some of my friends," Kelly said.

"What the... what?!" cried Martin.

"You see, I figured if I can't tolerate him fucking girls I like, I sure as hell can't tolerate him fucking girls I hate," Kelly explained.

"Well, okay," said Martin. "I'm starting to see a psychotic kind of logic in this. Have you learned anything?"

"I think it's helping my friends," said Kelly. "So far, I'm feeling good about lending him out. One wants to keep seeing him, so I'm not sure what to do about that..."

"This is some crazy kinky stuff, Scott," said Martin. "How are you doing with this?"

"Kelly doesn't have ordinary ideas," Scott chuckled. "As for the experience itself, Kelly's friends so far have been extraordinary. They're kind, sweet young women. I mean, who wouldn't want that?"

"How many?" Martin asked gleefully.

"Only two so far," said Scott. "They were both virgins. I think I really did help them feel more comfortable about their bodies and sex."

"You did, sweetheart," said Kelly.

"How did I miss out on this?" asked Martin. "Didn't you tell them there's money to be made?"

"Not everyone wants to lose their virginity on camera, Martin," said Scott. "In fact, very few women do. The second one, though, was so wild in the bedroom, I made a point of telling her about you. She declined in order to protect her reputation."

"Well darn," said Martin. "Is this the one who wants to keep fucking you?"

"Yep," said Scott.

"Can you hook me up now?" Martin begged.

"Her answer will still be no, I think," said Scott.

"At least she needs to learn a bit more how to protect herself," said Kelly.

"But I'm a sweetheart!" Martin argued.

"It's not just you," said Kelly. "Two days after seeing Scott, she went out and got herself gangbanged by thirteen men. She got four venereal diseases. I think that's a record."

"It's not. All curable, I hope?" asked Martin.

"Yes, she'll be fine," said Kelly.

"That's a relief!" said Martin. "Well, you let her know that I can find her as many good clean men as she wants. They'll have whatever attributes she wants, as long as I get to capture it for posterity."

"We'll tell her," said Kelly. "But I think she wants to stay private. Mmmmh!" Scott was fingering her.

Kelly was stroking her finger, slick with a bit of her wet, back and forth on the frenulum of Scott's penis. "Oh sweetheart, if you keep doing that, I'm going to need to put it in," he said.

"That's what I've been hoping," Kelly giggled.

"Not yet," said Scott. He slid down the bed until his mouth was on her vulva.

"AHHHHN!" Kelly cried out in wet orgasm.

"Scott wants to treat you like a queen," said Martin. "But you want the trailer park special, don't you, Kelly? You want to be thrown down on the fold-out bed and creampied as quickly as possible."

"UMM! HUH!" cried Kelly. "Yes fuck me Scott! Fuck me!"

Scott moved up the bed, spread her legs, and pried open her wet slot with his raging stiff penis. Once he was halfway in, he covered her and plunged, plunged, plunged. "AHHHH!" she cried in orgasm. "That fucking thing! AHH! I can feel it stretching me out!" She was presumably referring to the butt plug.

"Feeling okay?" asked Scott.

"FUCK ME! AAH!" Kelly cried, off in another world.

"I love you more than anything," Scott muttered. The camera heard it, nobody else.

"AHH! UNH! FUCK!" Kelly cried.

The pounding went for some time, with Kelly out of her mind. Then the scene cut.

The camera was on their faces, pressed together, forehead to forehead. Scott was watching Kelly. Her eyes were shut. Her face was deeply flushed, the strain of orgasm upon it. Scott had this helpless look on his face, also flushed. He had entered his short strokes. She said, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" as he pounded her. "Yes baby! Do it! Do it! AAAAAH! Ohyesohgod!" She orgasmed deep and long as Scott orgasmed in her and flooded her battered slot with his hot juice. Martin's camera roved behind them to see the bed was wet under Kelly, presumably from her squirting. Scott's creamy emission leaked out messily from their joining.

Giddy chuckles emitted from her, buried under Scott, who said, "Mmm." He was fully satisfied with every aspect of life.

"No time like the present," said Martin, handing Scott a wand vibrator.

Scott slid out of Kelly. Aftershocks wracked her body. Scott's juices and hers flooded and squirted in his wake. "Here, sweetheart," he said, pressing the wand into her hand. "Put this right here," he said. He guided her hand to press the wand onto her mound. He flicked the vibrator on. She shuddered and squirmed in pleasure. "Here, get on your knees." He set her on her knees, face buried in the bed.

"NUUUHUH!" cried Kelly as Scott removed the butt plug. His penis replaced it. Firmly and slowly, Scott drove his cock into her rectum. "HUUH! Ohgod it hurts!"

"Don't worry, relax," soothed Scott as he continued to open her virgin anus. His massive dong was progressively sheathed in her astonished rectum.

"Fuckin' do your worst, ya fuckin' perverts! Oh God it's so tight!" Kelly shrieked.

Scott's balls relentlessly slapped Kelly's vulva as he fucked her ass hard and deep. The look on Kelly's face was best described as quiet shock.

The scene cut. Scott sat back on the couch as Kelly rode him, vibing her mound. Martin's camera looked behind Kelly to show she was bouncing her asshole down on Scott's stiff penis.

Kelly moaned. At first, it was a quiet moan. It got louder and louder. Scott grabbed her hips tightly and fucked firmly and deeply up into her. SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! Her body tensed all over as he fucked up into her. She moaned even louder. Her moans turned into barking animal cries. She thrashed, her ass speared on Scott's hard-thrusting shaft. He moaned and stopped. You could see his penis pulse as he continued moaning and filled her rectum with semen. They sat there panting. She shut off the wand and threw it onto the couch. Her vulva was open, pink, glistening, dripping with excitement.

"Um, I'm doing this," said Martin. He walked up for an extreme closeup of Kelly's face. Then the camera panned down. His pants were pulled down. His erect penis was throbbing at the entrance of Kelly's open, wet vulva. One of his hands reached down and guided his cock into Kelly's vagina.

Scott roused. "What the fuck, Martin?"

Kelly's eyes opened wide at the new intrusion. She jerked her hips helplessly in rhythm to Martin's thrusts, fucking him back lasciviously. Her eyes fluttered shut in pleasure. "You're a fuckin' HUH! Pervert! HUH! Nasty-ass, nasty fuckin' OH FUCK! OH GOD!" She shook all over and let go a massive squirt onto Martin, drenching him up the belly and down both thighs. "OH FUCK!" She continued to orgasm as he fucked her.

"This isn't what we discussed," Scott complained.

"Almost there," Martin whimpered. Then he shrieked, "YEAAAAAH!" The camera shook all over the place, but it was clear what was happening. The picture stabilized. Martin's penis withdrew, followed by a rush of his semen from Kelly's overfull vagina. His penis was drenched in all three of their emissions.

"Martin!" said Scott.

"Surprise!" said Martin. "How did it feel, Kelly?"

She glared at Martin. "That was the most nasty, fucked-up..." Her eyes squeezed shut as she shuddered with a big aftershock orgasm.

"How did it feel, Kelly?" Martin persisted.

"Fuck you, Martin," she croaked, eyes shut to ward off the camera's bright light and embarrassment.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
396 Followers