Surprise! Ch. 18

Story Info
Cash-starved coed meets pornographer.
2.2k words
4.64
3.5k
4

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
396 Followers

Chapter 18: Julie

Scott and Kelly were both angry with Martin over his surprise double penetration of her. As some consolation, Martin agreed to pay Kelly and additional $1,000 and Scott an extra $500. Even so, they parted ways with Martin on a sour note.

-----

The next day, Anna from student services called Kelly. "What is happening?" Anna asked. "You and all your little friends have been getting STD tests like crazy, and in some cases STDs. Don't tell me you've been misbehaving again."

"As for me, you're right, Anna," said Kelly. "You'll see the evidence of it soon on the Internet, on the same website as before. As for my friends, I'm afraid that was my fault as well. I took them all to a wild party. Things got out of hand. You want to be sure."

"Well... well. I suppose I should be grateful you're guarding your safety even a little," said Anna.

"I think you'll like the new movie I made," said Kelly seductively. "Have you ever wondered what it would be like for me to take it up the ass?"

"Mmm..." said Anna. "I had wondered that. We're still on for next Tuesday, aren't we?"

"Absolutely," said Kelly. "Anything else?"

"Be careful, Kelly," said Anna. "You're a sweet girl. These are bad people you're involved with."

"No kidding!" said Kelly. "You should see what happened in the video. Oh... I guess you will."

"Oh, count on it," said Anna. "I will."

-----

The day after, Kelly held Julie's hand at the campus clinic. The woman doctor pulled the speculum out of Julie abruptly. "Yes," the doctor said. "You're perfectly healthy, Miss. If you don't mind me asking, are you going to become a whore like her?"

"We mind you asking, Bitch!" Kelly shot back. "Now give us the fuckin' card and we'll be on our way."

Julie kept her mouth shut. She was not going to get into the middle of this.

"It's hard for me to see smart, beautiful girls like you two throw your lives away," said the physician. "At the same time, you make it harder for all the rest of us women to be treated as anything other than sex objects."

Kelly snatched the completed card out of the doctor's hand. Julie was hopping, struggling to get her last shoe on as Kelly dragged her out of there.

-----

That evening, Scott's doorbell rang. He answered it with an expectant smile.

It was that cute tiny Latina, Julie. The dogs rushed her. "Ooh!" she squealed. "That's not for your nose! What friendly fellows you are! And with such... big dicks! Are they always so happy to see visitors?" she asked.

"Only other dogs and beautiful women, it seems," said Scott. He had been waiting for it to be Julie. She was a total tomboy, the prettiest of tomboys. He enjoyed feminine beauties like Kelly and most of the girls he worked with. But tomboy, intelligent, direct, he'd been in love since the moment Julie had barged into Kelly's dorm room.

"Your dogs look... pent up," said Julie, swallowing hard.

"Don't worry about them," he assured her. "I have a bitch in heat show up regularly to service them. Just like all dogs, they'll do their best to convince you they're entirely deprived of food, sex, pats on the head, everything. Well then. Come in!"

As Kelly had said, the view out of Scott's floor to ceiling windows was spectacular. And as Julie had expected, the view of Scott was also spectacular. She saw that his dick was already pretty stiff in his pants. That was for her, she thought to herself smugly. She felt herself getting wet. She was really here, standing in his house. "Here, have a seat," he gestured to the living room. He turned right into the kitchen, and the dogs followed him. She followed him and the dogs, and hopped up to sit on the counter.

"Welcome to my kitchen," said Scott. "Would you like some wine?"

"No," Julie said. "Alcohol is not my thing."

"Then how may I please you?" he asked, beaming.

"C'mere," said Julie. She spread her legs and held out her arms. Her toothy smile captivated him. He snuggled right into her arms and legs and kissed her deeply. She was a good kisser. A sweet kisser.

When she felt his massive dong press her crotch through their clothes, she just about fainted. As it was, her legs couldn't clap together in overwhelm because they were held apart by his massive hips. So she ended up shuddering in his arms and knocking her knees against him.

"Nervous?" he asked.

"More like... yes," she confessed. "I have kind of a... a massive crush."

"Here's a secret. Don't tell Kelly. Or tell her, I don't care," he said. "The feeling is mutual." Now the cat was out of the bag.

Julie dug her heels into the backs of Scott's legs and said, "Don't go anywhere." They kissed deeply, passionately. He reached up under her shirt and met a bra. He slid it up to reveal some A going on B cup nibblers to his hands. Her nips were ready to cut glass. "Sorry," she said, "Sorry."

Without speaking, he slipped her top and padded bra off over her head. Her sleek breasts had tight brown nipples and areolae. "You are so beautiful. You feel bad about your breasts?"

"Don't con me," she said, looking at him hard. "I know they're hardly breasts. I know you must be disappointed."

"With complete honesty, on the contrary," he said. "I get to play with huge blubbery knockers all the time. These are so sleek and delicate. And, they show your excitement." He stroked her nipples with his fingers.

"It's also a little cold in here," she smiled.

"I have to keep the thermostat down, or it gets too hot in the bedroom at night," he explained.

"We can't have that," she said, crushing her naked torso to his powerful chest and kissing him. "Hmm, Scott." There was his cock, throbbing between her legs. "Scotty." She must be soaked by now!

He took each of her whole breasts into his mouth for a spell and nursed happily on them. She shuddered. They were sensitive. And they felt so good in his mouth!

"Enough confidence building," she said. "You've given me boob hickies."

"I haven't given you boob hickies," he said. "They're fine."

"Well, they feel weird," she said. "No one's really sucked... certainly nobody's ever sucked on them that hard. Or that all-over. They're tingling!"

"You're welcome," he said.

"Take your shirt off," she said. "See how you like it. Shit! Your boobs are bigger than mine!"

"They're pectorals," he said. She set her little mouth on one of his nipples and sucked for all she was worth. "Hey, no biting."

"Ptoo! Ptoo! Hair!" she complained.

"A man's natural protection against boob hickies," he quipped. "So, how did you end up third? I thought you drew the second highest card."

"I forgot the STD test, and by the way, here." Julie handed him her test results from the campus clinic, all negative. "I forgot, so Becky Ann went ahead of me. When Kelly found out, she went with me to make sure I got it done. The person she sees was gone, which was rough, because I had to get examined by this crazy bitch instead."

"Sorry about that," said Scott. "We all have to be safe when we mix fluids. And you want it without a condom, right?"

"Yesss," Julie shuddered in anticipation.

"Me too," he said.

She kicked off her shoes and pulled down her pants and panties until they fell onto the floor. She spread her legs and touched her wet slot, stroked it slowly for Scott. "Right... in... here," she mewed softly to him.

She captured his attention. She liked to think she learned something about looking sexy from the umpteen hours she'd spent online. She'd masturbated long distance with Ronnie countless times before giving up on that relationship. The sex had never been even as good as her shower toy. Hell, doing it with randos on Chat Roulette was better than Ronnie.

"That's what I call clear direction," said Scott. He lifted her easily and threw her over his shoulder. She whooped with excitement. He carried her to the bedroom and shut the door behind them. The dogs thump-thumped against it.

Scott picked Julie up off his shoulder. She was so light. He simply held her upside down by the legs. He shifted his grip on her thighs. "Hey!" she said, not knowing what he was up to. She was hanging down his front, her back to him. He brought her vulva up to his mouth for some cunnilingus.

He gently teased and licked her inner lips and in between. She squirmed. "Hah... huh-hah!" she breathed. She had heard of the girl equivalent of blowjobs, but never had one. It felt fantastic! She was going to lose it! Plus -- Scott! "Oh... ohoh... ooooo! Oh?! Huh! Huh!" She had an amazing, different kind of feeling climax! The blood was pounding in her face! "Aaaaaaa... oh! Hee! Oh!" Another one right away! God so powerful! "Aaa! Huh... aaa! Huh... AAAAA!"

She was losing her mind! So much pleasure! Upside down! Scott! His strong arms! Oh God! "Ooh... ooooh... oh my God! Uh! AAH! AAH! UH! UH!" Even more powerful! Oh God so good! "Umm? Aah? AaaaAAAuuuh!" The pleasure! She was shaking all over now. She had to relax, "Ooooh..." Relax into it or explode, "Ooooh...." Relax, "Oooh? AaaAAAAaaUHAAH-AHH! OHMYGOD!!" She was flying apart with pleasure! The world was Scott's mouth sliding on her- "OHH! Ohhhh... ohhh... oooh!" Then it was over. She shuddered hard as he laid her gently on the bed.

"Wow, you really like cunnilingus!" remarked Scott.

"Is that what it's called?" Julie panted. "Is it best when you do it upside down like that?"

"Don't tell me you've never had it," said Scott.

"I've given a couple of fairly successful blowjobs, but no, nobody ever offered," said Julie. "But fucking fuck! I had no idea! That feels really good!"

"Okay, give it back here," said Scott, grabbing both her thighs and putting his mouth and fingers between them. The next long while was Julie going through all the vowels at all the volumes, punctuated by screeches, bird sounds, and cries of, "Oh God! Oh my God!" At the end, she screeched, jumped, and cried out, "That... isn't..." Scott knew that she was done.

Julie was limp and panting. "I haven't had so many orgasms in my whole life!" she moaned.

"Bring that sweet pussy here," he said. He grabbed and spread her thighs. This time, he got his hips between them.

"Now this I can handle," bragged Julie, thinking of her shower buddy. "Oh my FUCK! Oh my FUCK! Oh my FUCK I'm so FULL!" The feeling of Scott in her pussy took some getting used to.

"Feels different from a toy, I bet," said Scott.

"The force!" she squealed, and climaxed like a freight train. "FUCKME! Ohhhh... FUCKME! Ohhhh... FUCKME! Ohhhh... FUCKME! Ohhhh..." Over and over again so she could hardly catch her breath.

Scott was loving this young lady. She had such a powerful personality! And incredible bonus, she was incredibly responsive! He was driven to give her orgasm after orgasm, they were all obviously so well appreciated. This night was going to be a workout for him. A very pleasurable workout.

He slammed her with greater and greater leverage. She loved it more and more. He spread her and railed her deeper and deeper. She climaxed like a banshee. He spanked his hips on her as she cried out and moaned. He missed and slipped out by accident, and she thrashed in orgasm, girl cum spraying out of her. Once he was able to regain and pin her and get back in, it was splash, splash, splash! She shrieked in powerful orgasm, pinned immobile under him.

He was already getting ready. Well, there was all night. "I'm close," he moaned.

"Bust in me!" she shrieked. "Empty your fucking balls! OHGOD!" He locked into her with a grunt. Then the warm flood began in her. She moaned in ecstasy.

"You like my tight little cunt huh?" she teased. "Couldn't last?" He began thrusting with abandon. His white froth churned out of her. She moaned as the pleasure took her. Oh fuck. She was going to say it. Oh fuck! She couldn't help it! "SCOTTmmm!" she cried. "Oh SCOTT! NNG! Huh!" she shrieked. She went beyond caring. "Fucken' SCOTTY! Oh God SCOTTY! Huh! SCOTTY! Huh! SCOTTY!" She sounded just like the Sirius Cybernetics ad.

Later, they watched the sun set cuddled together in Scott's hot tub. Julie felt warm and perfect sitting on his lap, her arms thrown lazily around him. "I guess I'm used to saying it from the shower," she said.

"Don't worry about it," Scott said. "It's my name. You always intended it to be."

She confessed, "The day I grabbed your dick, I stopped screaming my ex-boyfriend's name in the shower and started screaming yours. So, yeah."

"Nothing to be embarrassed about," said Scott.

"My ex-boyfriend didn't agree."

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
396 Followers