Surprised, Intrigued and Curious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers

Ignoring his gesture, I had to remind myself again that he was my doctor. 'Do you sleep here?' Was all my inquisitive mind could offer, but I really wasn't that naive.

I held his gaze, intrigue and curiosity filling my face as Doctor Love hesitated to answer. 'No, the room is used for sexual therapy,' he replied and I sensed a slight grin and a touch of desire in my doctor's eyes which settled me, providing the confidence I needed.

Pleasantly surprised, I stepped towards the bed and ran my palm and open fingers across the soft and luxurious quilt cover. I paused to take a deep breath, drawing in the aether of sexual tension filling the room. Turning my head to look at Doctor Love, I saw the opportunity in his wanting gaze.

I knew it was reckless but reasoning and ethical considerations were cast aside. 'Would sexual therapy include you making love to me?' I softly asked with a knowing smile, providing a surprise of my own.

I've never lacked confidence and it helps if you can pay for whatever you want. I wanted this gentleman. It was his refined appearance and manner which first caught my eye. His flattering words and attention ignited a desire with in and the thought of him wanting me left me literally delirious with need. I'd only read about affairs between patients and doctors in gossip magazines, never imagining I'd feature in one.

It was an enticing and discreet opportunity to fulfil my needs in such luxurious surroundings. Who better to be satisfied by than my own personal sex therapist? Wouldn't the ladies at tennis be surprised, if they only knew? The Practice and the charming Doctor Love seemed the perfect answer.

'I was going to discuss possible therapies at our next session,' Doctor Love calmly replied, apparently unfazed by my proposition.

'I'm not a slut, Doctor Love. I won't be treated like one. I just have a . . . need, you understand?' I clarified in a delicate but firm tone.

'I understand your intimate need Suzanne. All my services will be discreet and your privacy is assured,' he softly smiled, sounding like the gentleman I had come to know.

'Do you have another appointment scheduled?' I asked, my eyes not leaving his.

'Not until later this afternoon, but what about your tennis?' He replied, indicating his interest in seeing where the conversation was going.

'Can I use your phone?' I asked having noticed one on the bedside table.

'Yes certainly. Dial zero for an outside line or Maddisyn will pick up,' Doctor Love explained, clearly entertaining my proposal.

I picked up the phone and dialled out, intrigued why Madisyn would need a direct line to the bedroom? My wicked thoughts were interrupted as I was connected. 'Hello Barbara. It's Suzanne. I'm sorry for the short notice but I'm unable to make it to tennis today. I'm with the doctor at the moment . . . No, it's nothing serious. I'm actually feeling better already. Please give my apology to the ladies, bye.'

I climbed onto the bed and settled in an upright kneeling position with my backside resting on my heels and my thighs parted. I was still in my tennis top, skirt and socks. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest and my desire was intense. The thought of the view of my pussy through my sodden tennis briefs was now enjoyably naughty.

'Why does Maddisyn have a direct line to the bedroom?' I quizzed, raising an eyebrow curiously.

My expectant gaze watched Doctor Love's every move as he moved towards one of the chairs, removing his tie. 'Maddisyn sometimes assists with sexual therapy. Guests find it . . . beneficial,' he replied seemingly searching for the appropriate word and providing another surprise.

I recognised the opportunity to mention another fantasy. 'I should have said earlier that George proposed a threesome with Emily,' I finally confessed, my mind wandering again into unchartered thoughts about Maddisyn.

Doctor Love's lips curled into a smile of anticipation. 'Why mention it now?' He calmly inquired, removing his jacket and carefully draped it over the back of the chair.

I was surprised and shocked at first. I've never been attracted to women, not in that way. I just put it down to George fantasising but it did little to dampen my curiosity. My interest hadn't progressed any further than a little fantasy or two of my own. Still, I was intrigued at the warm tingle of arousal that keeps weaving through my body with the thought of it.

Our eyes met again and I gave Doctor Love a naughty smile. 'I'm surprised about Maddisyn and a little intrigued about your . . . services,' I answered, also selecting my words carefully. 'I admit I was a little curious about what George suggested,' I added coyly.

Doctor Love's knowing smile caused my pussy to moisten. My arousal surged watching his every movement as he undressed, neatly folding or suspending garments over the back of the chair. Standing only in his trousers, he unzipped his fly and tugged at his belt buckle unleashing his belt before sliding his trousers down. A warm wetness seeped between my thighs at the sight of his erection pushing against the fabric of his tight-fitting boxer shorts.

Doctor Love went to the bedside table, pausing with his hand on the phone and turned to meet my inquiring gaze. 'Shale I ask Maddisyn to join us?' He asked, pausing for an answer.

I immediately opened his mouth to answer but hesitated, drawing a deep breath and stealing a moment to think while listening to my thumping heart. I was torn, my mind and body coming to grips with what was unfolding. My silence was answer enough as he held my gaze.

It would have been seconds but it felt much longer before he picked up the phone. 'Please secure the front door. A little curiosity for you to satisfy, if you know what I mean? . . . That's right, in a few minutes,' Doctor Love instructed and I sensed not for the first time.

My tennis briefs were uncomfortably wet and I tingled with need. 'It's been a while, Doctor Love,' I said, almost apologetically as he positioned himself behind me on the bed.

Doctor Love wrapped his arms around my waist. 'I meant it when I said you're an attractive woman,' he whispered in my ear, bringing a smile to my anxious face.

He moved closer and I could feel the heat of his body and arousal in the middle of my back. I leaned back and let my head rest on his chest, weightless in his arms and sighed under his gentle embrace. I took in the aroma of his cologne as he kissed my neck, tenderly exploring its full length. I softly closed my eyes and savoured the passion I could feel through his sensual lips.

My new doctor's touch made me eager, impatient for more. 'Take me, I'm yours,' I gasped.

He gently released my top from the skirt. I felt the smooth touch of Doctor Love's hand on my hips, pleasure surging between my thighs as his fingers glided up my spine to discover my bra catch. His expert fingers soon had it unclasped and I assisted with its removal.

Doctor Love trailed his hands around my waist and upwards, his fingers drawn to my breasts. His touch was soft and tantalising erotic forcing a moan from my lips. I knew his touch would be perfect. He cupped each breast with his hands and teased my nipples with his thumbs. Doctor Love's touch turned to a soft caress, sending shivers down my spine.

I moistened my dry lips, gazing down at my doctor's magical hands caressing my breasts beneath my top. 'Your breasts are lovely. I want all of you,' he whispered in my ear as his hand slipped down and between my legs, cupping the sodden fabric.

My throbbing pussy envied the softness of Doctor Love's fingers and the skill of his caress as he tenderly pinched and rolled a nipple. 'Slip your hand into my briefs, please,' I almost begged, needing much more than his caress.

My body writhe against Doctor Love as his fingertips skated the pooled moisture between my intimate lips. 'Oh goodness, yes . . . yes . . . yes,' I gasped between words as two fingers slipped into the sensitive internal flesh and his thumb pinned my clitoris.

Suddenly movement caught my attention, my eyes widened as Maddisyn joined us wearing a white cotton bath robe. 'You're a surprise,' I gasped, my doctor's palm noisily slapping against my wet pussy.

Maddisyn moved to the edge of the bed. 'So are you, Mrs. Douglas Sinclair,' she wickedly smiled, loosening the belt of the robe while maintaining my gaze.

Easing the robe off her shoulders revealed full and rounded breasts, formed tightly at the chest and standing out proudly from her athletic young body with large rosy-red nipples. The soft cotton fabric slipped down her back and Maddisyn caught it with her hands, adrenaline surging through me as I gazed at her neatly trimmed black patch with a few tuffs of wispy curls.

Doctor Love slipped my top up over my head, revealing my breasts to Maddisyn's aroused gaze. I uncurled my legs, suspending them over the edge of the bed and lay back with my legs slightly parted. Doctor Love knelt behind me, drawing soft moans from me as he cupped both breasts and the pads of his thumbs relieved my throbbing rosy peaks.

Maddisyn lent into me, bending over the bed and slid her hands up the outside of my thighs and under the flimsy skirt. 'Let's get you out of these wet tennis briefs,' she grinned, slipping her fingertips inside the waistband before peeling them from me.

Placing her hands behind my knees, Maddisyn raised and parted my legs before meeting my nervous gaze. 'Nice and wet. Just how I like it,' she grinned, slowly running her tongue around her lips.

Suddenly, a gush of fluid flooded my pussy at hearing Maddisyn's words. I had to bite down on my lower lip to stifle a moan with the anticipation and the sensation of Doctor Love's caressing hands, it felt so good. The cool air nipped at the warm wetness between my legs as Maddisyn's eyes lingered at my mound with its neatly trimmed bush. I was left breathless and trembling with the image of Maddisyn's face between my legs.

I took a gasp of settling air as Maddisyn lowered her mouth, kissing the inside of my thighs. 'Oh, my goodness,' I gasped as she softly kissed and delicately sucked at my skin, working her way to the obvious destination.

Maddisyn's lips trailed over my mound before her tongue traced my pussy folds. 'Hu, hu, hu,' I gasped and trembled, hearing her tongue lazily lapping at the pooled moistness.

Maddisyn's tongue curled my clitoris, pushing it about and finally taking it between her lips. I soon discovered where pleasure and pain met. My body was pleading for release as she nipped and sucked at my sensitive nub and my doctor rolled my nipples. I squirmed and rolled my backside against the bed while moaning with the torturous pleasure.

I began to shake as Maddisyn's mouth and tongue relentlessly worked me to an orgasm. 'Oh, my goodness, I'm . . . going . . . to . . . cum,' I uttered, my breathing uncontrollably shallow and rapid as the sensation overwhelmed me.

'Ooh, Maddisyn, Maddisyn, Maddisyn,' I gasped her name over and over, my voice getting louder and louder until crying out as the orgasm ripped through my body.

Doctor Love got off the bed and removed his shorts in front of me. I gasped at the sight of his erection and how incredibly hard he was. 'Bigger than George?' I said to myself in a moment of rational thought. Doctor Love's cock was long but ideally proportioned in girth with a shiny meaty head, smooth skin and sculptured veins running along its length.

My breathing laboured and my heart pounded in my chest with the anticipation of what was coming. Doctor Love placed his hands on my thighs raising my legs while Maddisyn climbed onto the bed next to me. She cupped my breasts in her palms, her warm soft hands filled with the smooth yielding flesh and my inflamed hardened peaks sprouting through her caressing fingers.

I reach out and grasped my doctor's hard length with both hands, my moist intimate opening demanding attention. 'I need you. Give it to me,' I desperately moaned like a randy teenager.

My slick wet opening made his penetration all the more enjoyable. I gave a long sensual sigh and thought I would pass out with pleasure. It had been such a long time. Doctor Love held my thighs and began stroking slowly. My sighs turned to moans of joy with the feeling of fullness and friction, the head of his erection withdrawing almost completely before filling me again and again.

I lay there motionless with my eyes closed enjoying every moment as we rocked together with every thrust. 'That feels wonderful,' I softly purred, Maddisyn drawing a nipple into her mouth while fingers caressed the twin peak.

Maddisyn then lifted a leg to straddle me with her pussy practically in my face, exposing her glistening inner folds and pink velvet flesh. 'Play with my pussy,' she softly moaned, gently working my sensitive bud back and forth with her fingertips while Doctor Love thrusted with a deep and steady rhythm.

The bi-curiosity about Emily played with my mind as I sucked deep breaths. My palms glided up the back of Maddisyn's soft thighs, fingertips drawn to the intimate pink flesh shimmering with slick moisture. I trembled with the anticipation of exploring another woman's intimate flesh and gasped as Maddisyn's moist inner lips puckered with the nervous caress of my fingertips.

Maddisyn flung her head back, moaning at the ornate ceiling as two fingers parted her intimate lips in curious exploration of her slippery yielding flesh. 'Oh, Mrs. Douglas Sinclair that feels so good,' she moaned, my fingertip caressing her aroused bud while I stroked in and out of her velvet wet flesh with a slow rhythm.

Maddisyn arched her back and writhe her inflamed clitoris against my palm. 'Call me Suzanne,' I gasped, looking on in amazement as her glistening wetness flowed over my fingers and ran down her inner thighs.

My body trembled on the edge as Maddisyn and my doctor worked to push me over. 'I'm cuming again. Please, don't stop,' I managed to gasp, my breathing a series of desperate gulps of air as the climax overtook me.

The sensation vibrated through my whole body, causing me to shake violently as I rode out the orgasm, slumping back on the bed in a haze of orgasmic bliss as Maddisyn lightly caressed. Then I moaned loudly as Doctor Love thrusted deeper, harder and faster and then paused. I felt the pulsating sensation of his orgasm and sighed with obvious delight. Nothing had felt that good for . . . well, too long.

I opened my eyes and saw the contentment in my doctor's eyes and face. Maddisyn joined me by my side, lying motionless, spent and breathing heavily. 'Oh, that was wonderful,' I gasped drawing breath, the intensity of the torturous pleasure overwhelming.

I accepted Doctor Love's outreached hands and we embraced, hugging me tenderly and a hand caressing the back of my head. I felt the rapid beating of his heart as my head rested on his chest, my fingers gently combing through his greying mat of hair. Neither of us were in a hurry to leave as we recovered in each other arms.

'Thank you, Doctor Love. That was beautiful,' I slowly muttered expressing my immense pleasure and relief. 'You too, Maddisyn. It was wonderful,' I added sharing her smile as she collected her bath robe before leaving.

'Please use the ensuite to freshen up,' Doctor Love kindly offered. 'There's a shower. You will find fresh towels and everything you need. Take your time and I'll meet you back in the suite.'

I gathered my briefs and clothing on the couch and made my way to the ensuite. It was another exquisitely appointed room but it mattered little at that moment. I felt the warm afterglow of our lovemaking and the contented feeling it brought as I showered, dressed and attended to my makeup. Doctor Love was right. There was everything a woman would want. I found the attention to my feminine needs so gratifying. The service at the Practice was gracious in every way.

I returned to the suite and Doctor Love, now fully dressed, was waiting for me on a couch and making some notes. I sat opposite him dress in my training jacket and pants. He smiled as we made eye contact. It was so nature. There was no awkwardness in our reunion.

'Tell me how you felt about the sexual therapy? Doctor Love asked. 'You didn't find it too . . . intense?' He added, bringing a smile to my face at his side-stepping of the word slutty.

'No. It was delightful. Quite . . . pleasurable,' I answered trying not to sound too excited.

'My thoughts as well,' he replied with another of his gorgeous smiles.

'I've never done anything like this before, you understand? I don't know what came over me,' I mumbled, feeling somewhat embarrassed at my lack of control.

'It's sexual therapy. Why shouldn't a lovely lady like yourself enjoy a little therapy?' His tone laced with an understanding of my concerns.

'Yes, you're quite right,' I answered feeling my lips curling into a little grin.

Doctor Love's knowing smile was delightful. 'I'd like to try a few different techniques in some follow-up therapy. You could suggest what you would like, maybe something more with Maddisyn?' He offered.

'Yes, I'd like that. I can make the same time the next two weeks,' I replied, already having some intimate ideas I was more than willing to share.

'What about the rest of the session?' I inquired.

'There is some conflict between your desire for intimacy and the arrangement you have with George and Emily,' Doctor Love commented. 'We need to find a balance of your personal and business interests that you are happy with, including Emily,' he finally proposed.

I felt more than the sexual relief and satisfaction. I also felt satisfied I was in the care of an exceptional doctor and two wonderful lovers. 'I'll see you out and we can make the appointments with Maddisyn,' Doctor Love smiled, standing and offering me his hand.

Doctor Love accompanied me to the entrance hall and Maddisyn, hearing us approach, met us with her usual delightful smile. 'Suzanne would like and an appointment for the same time the next two weeks please, Maddisyn,' he requested.

'Could you make it an hour earlier, please? Then I won't be in such a rush to leave,' I added returning Maddisyn's knowing smile.

Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers
12