Surprises Revelations at Dinner

Story Info
John is surprised at dinner by his dates revelations!
1.2k words
4.14
2.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRELH
JRELH
8 Followers

John and I have been dating for over a year and have had a wonderful relationship. We are so compatible in all ways, socially, sexually and just in every way possible. For the most part we have been very upfront and honest about our feelings, thoughts and fantasies. But again, I say for the most part. We were both a bit hesitant in revealing all of our "hidden" fantasies as some of them seemed to both of us very unacceptable to our friends, families and society in general. But we both eventually got over that and bit by bit revealed our underlying fantasies and dreams. So here we go, be ready......

We have enjoyed over the last year lots of very sexy and erotic activities! So, my boyfriend likes to wear women's silk or satin panties. I love seeing him dressed like that. Now we have moved on to sheer bras and camisoles. Pink is our favorite color now, but black and purple are right up there as well. I have divulged that I am Bisexual. Something I have thought about for years, but never acted on it until recently and I really do enjoy it all. As you can see, we are very accepting of all fantasies and ideas.

Now we are embarking on another adventure. I use my dildo, as we refer to it as my toy, my cock. This was a gift from him, a bit tentative at first but use it quite regularly now. He enjoys watching me fuck myself while he is jerking himself off. We try lots of new things as well. He actually will fuck my mouth with his cock as he is fucking my pussy with my toy. That feels so wonderful for both of us. It is such a great feeling having his cock explode with cum into my mouth. I do love the taste of it and I now kiss him, sharing his cum with him.

So back to my toy. We have talked about me fucking myself as he watches. I will jerk him off and/or suck his cock until he is ready to cum, and yes, cum all over my toy. What's next, we will both lick and suck the cum off of my cock and kiss one another. He is not really sure about this, but I teach him. Slowly lick the tip of cum, mmmmmm. The take the cock into your mouth licking as you fully encompass the full cock and begin to suck. Tasting the cum and feeling the cock in your mouth is so arousing.

He likes watching me take his cock into my mouth so I am thrilled to watch him taking my toy into his mouth. While doing that I reach over and tweaking and pull and rub his nipples which I see is making his cock hard again. Wonderful.

It is very exciting. And we plan on adding more to our adventure. My bisexual friend Emma also enjoys sucking cocks and tasting and swallowing cum. We have talked about inviting her to join us. I think it's a great idea. So, Emma joins us one evening. We relax for a while talking about our sexual fantasies.

With that I lean over and start caressing Emma's thigh, my hand continues up under her skirt and find she has on a nice pair of lace panties that are wet already. She opens my blouse and begins rubbing the portion of my tit that is partially exposed over my bra. We both look over to John who is now rubbing his cock and smiling at us both.

He tells us, "Please continue."

So, we do. Sensually kissing one another. Emma stands up and wiggles out of her skirt and pulls her top over her head to show her matching lace bra. So sexy. Then I follow and I do the same and remove my blouse and drop my skirt. We are both standing there in our beautiful bra and panties. We are now kissing and fondling one another.

She shimmies out of her panties and I knee down and take her pussy in my mouth. Licking lips to lips. She is so wet and tastes so good. I haven't noticed but Emma has removed her bra and John is now standing behind her fondling her tits and tweaking her nipples. I stand and remove my panties and bra. I lay down on the sofa, Emma moves to me and takes my pussy into her mouth.

I also am very wet and am so enjoying her longue and her mouth licking and sucking my pussy and clit. John now hands us our cocks to fuck ourselves as he watches. We are both having trouble just laying still. We are both so ready to cum and am moaning so sensually. We laugh a bit and get up and she reaches for John's cock, takes him in her mouth. I kiss him and then move to his nipples which are so hard, I lick them, suck them and he is so excited. But he pulls away, just for a bit. He still has on his sheer black bra and his black satin panties. That quite honestly are so wet from his precum.

John asks us. "Please fuck each other with you cocks, I want to watch."

We do, as he is getting ready for the next part of the evening. We both cum, our cocks filled with our juices, we licking them and John joins us and licks just a bit. He seems to enjoy it. So now for the best fun of all.

Emma takes John's cock and begins stroke it, she slips it into her mouth licking and sucking just a little bit and the precum again is seeping from the tip, OMG, just absolutely amazing. I sit John down on the sofa and take my cock and rub it up and down his shaft. He is having trouble just holding on but he is. He seems to be enjoying cock to cock. Both are very wet. Mine from my pussy juices his from his precum. He now explodes, his cum is now all over my cock and has actually reached my hand and tits. I put my cock into my mouth just to lick a little. Emma is at my tits licking his cum off of them. I now put my cock to his mouth, he licks the cum off of it.

I tell him, "Go ahead put it in your mouth the way we talked about."

He tentatively does, lick as he is taking it into his mouth, now he is sucking like he does to our tits. I hear him moaning and sucking and he slowly takes the cock from his mouth and kisses both Emma and I. His cum on my cock now in his mouth now in ours.

This has been the most excellent experience for the three of us.

I lean into his now relaxing cock and just lick off any cum that still may be there. Emma is sucking my cock to get off any of his cum is there and John is sucking my tits to make sure Emma hasn't missed any of his cum from there.

We are all so spent we just lay together, snuggled with John between the two of us.

Next story will involve more cum from ladies and another man......... keep your thoughts and ideas and you will love the next one!!

JRELH
JRELH
8 Followers