All Comments on 'Surprising Wife Ch. 04'

by Spiritogre

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Careful

You need to be careful that you keep your characters at least mostly believable. You are right on the edge of making George just a shell, and not a flesh and blood man. When his wife walked off with the lover that he knew she had had, were his feelings so minimal that he could "forget" everything because of a bj? He could choose to accept her actions, but how could he forget everything?

BillPorterBillPorterover 13 years ago
When

When is George going to grow a set of balls, and dump the whore, or is he going to let her fuck anything that moves. And become a bigger cuckold than he is now.

This chapter was too short, and had no action in it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You need to work on the characters more

His wife seems too cold and insensitive. If she wanted him to open up why didn't she bring a girl home for a threesome after talking with him?

Instead she just keeps cheating and shoving frank in his face. At best he seems to be moving into a deep depression. He loves her, but she's ignoring how hes feeling.

At tis point an honestly written character would either walk and demand she stop cheating, which even in an open relationship is bad, or he would get angry and start some serious revenge fucking. Not swinging, but hardcore revenge fucks to hurt her.

Perhaps you need to have him take a lesson from her playbook and do some revenge cheating fucking in her face so that they can become equals again. Right now she's got a lot to makeup for, and except for also fucking him , she's not making it up a lot.

You might say getting him Maria is making up for it, but it's actually just so she can continue to fuck frank and clear her guilt.

She's gonna keep doing frank multiple times a week, coming back sore and tired, while he's gotten this onetime with Maria.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
as told

As told by a retard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

George should dump his whore of a wife, She will only be looking for a bigger cock all the time and will never be satisfied with a smaller cocki. But first maybe he should fuck Franks wife in the asshole and the make his wife shuck her shit off of his cock

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 13 years ago
He should just dump the cunt!

What a self-centered bitch! And he obviously has no guts. I thought it Ch 4 was too short, truncated...

lancewmlancewmover 13 years ago
More of the same...

Wimp ass spineless husband and insensitive selfish bitch...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous