Susan and Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Susan and Daddy have more adventures.
2.3k words
4.29
12k
16
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 11/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red99m2
red99m2
21 Followers

Susan sat looking out the window; it was late afternoon, and her daddy would be home soon. She was thinking about what to make for dinner, when she heard her daddy pull into the yard.

"Great news Susan! MaryBeth has just said she is taking 12 weeks off to have her baby. Bill Johnson remembers how good you were filling in during your summer breaks, and he wants you to start Monday."

Susan jumped up and gave her daddy a big hug. "That's terrific Daddy, I remember how much fun I had working there, but I don't have a car, how will I get there?"

"I go in the office almost every morning, I will just swing by again at the end of the day and pick you up. Bill said you don't have to work 9 to 5, he just needs someone to cover. I'm going to go shower before dinner."

Susan followed her daddy into the shower, and was getting undressed as he was.

"Susan, what are you doing?"

"I'm going to shower with you daddy, mom told me how much you used to enjoy washing each other in the shower."

Susan quickly put a clip in her hair and jumped into the shower after her daddy. Without wasting any time, Susan started soaping up her daddy's body, washing his pits, his chest, then moving down to wash his cock and balls. He quickly responded, and after giving him a good rinse, Susan crouched down and took his erect cock into her mouth. The position was rather awkward, so Susan didn't waste any time, but proceeded to vigorously suck on her daddy's hard cock. She was holding his hips with her hands, and shortly she felt him start to tremble, then his cock got super hard, and he erupted in her mouth. She swallowed him down with delight; after two weeks of tasting him, she still felt he had the most yummy cum she had ever tasted.

Susan's daddy then turned her around and started soaping up her back, he went lower and lower, until one hand actually ran up her crack. Susan jumped a little, and her daddy held his hand on her bum until she relaxed. He proceeded to thoroughly clean her tight pink butthole. Susan was a bit uncomfortable at first, but her daddy was being so gentle she relaxed and let her daddy clean her.

After drying off, Susan and her daddy went into the bedroom, Susan initially lay on her back, but her daddy made her turn over. She felt him spread her legs, then move up between them. After a moment, he started kissing her butt cheeks and gently spreading them. He gently kissed her tight pink hole, then started to lick it. Susan found it an odd sensation at first, but gradually she started to enjoy it. Her daddy started licking a little more firmly, and slid a hand underneath to stroke her love bud in time with his licks. Susan's arousal was cranking up faster than ever, and without warning she had an explosive orgasm. Just as she came her daddy drove his tongue inside her clenching asshole, and that felt so good Susan had a second orgasm right on the heels of the first.

Her daddy slowed down for her, and let the next two orgasms build slowly, but each time she came, he thrust his tongue inside her tight pink, puckered hole. Susan was really enjoying this, no one had ever put their tongue in her butt, and she decided she really liked it. After another 4 or 5 orgasms, Susan had enough, and asked her daddy to stop.

"Daddy, mom never told me about doing that to her."

"That's because she didn't like it, she was so sensitive back there, plus she couldn't get past the 'yuck' factor. I was hoping you might like it, especially when I started washing you back there, and you relaxed and let me clean you in preparation."

"Would you like me to lick you like that, I mean, back there?"

"No, I have had it done, and I just don't care for it."

Susan leaned over her daddy, and started fondling his cock, in no time he was full and rock hard again. She motioned her daddy to move up and lean against the headboard, while she moved onto her tummy between his legs. She slid her mouth onto his cock, and began sucking him ever so slowly, occasionally swirling her tongue around the soft velvet tip of his cock. Susan was totally comfortable, hands on her daddy's thighs, mouth on his cock. She took a deep breath, and relaxed her throat, and took every inch of her daddy's cock into her mouth and throat. She looked up to see him staring at her wide eyed.

"Your mom never could do that!"

"I learned a few things that mom didn't teach me."

Susan continued to make slow oral love to her daddy's cock, adding in taking him all the way down on occasion. She picked her pace a tiny bit, after all it was past time to make dinner, but she wanted another delicious appetizer first. A few minutes of moderate sucking and she felt him start to shake a little, then the telltale swelling of his head, and he was erupting in her mouth again. She followed through, gently sucking his cock in time with his contractions, and just enjoying tasting and swallowing his delicious cum. After he finished, she ran her thumb up the underside of his softening cock, and slurped off the last tasty drop.

"You rest here, daddy, I'm going to go start dinner."

Susan got off the bed and padded naked into the kitchen to start preparing dinner.

After an uneventful weekend, on Monday morning, Susan dressed nicely and rode to work with her daddy. Bill sat her down in a conference room, and had her fill out all the employee paperwork. After passing them on to Bill, Susan took a desk and started working with the rough estimates Bill had prepared, and started entering the information into the system, and producing final estimates ready to be sent out to the customers.

During this time, she hardly said a word to Deb, who pretty much just answered the phone, and did her nails. Susan realized it was lunchtime, when Deb got up and left. Susan had prepared her own lunch, and went into the empty conference room to eat. After finishing her lunch, she returned to her desk, and picked up the finished estimates to bring in to Bill for a final check before sending them out. The door was closed and the lights off, so Susan just opened the door, to see Deb stark naked, riding Bill's cock. She quickly left, closing the door quietly, hoping she hadn't been seen.

Susan was quite upset, she knew Bill was married, and screwing his secretary was something he shouldn't be doing. Susan left the office and walked around town for a bit trying to calm down. At 1 o'clock, Susan returned to the office to find Deb still doing her nails. She picked up the stack of estimates and brought them to Bill for his approval. As soon as she walked into his office, the smell of sex assailed her nostrils. Bill looked up and thanked her for the estimates,

"Just give me 15 minutes to go over these, and I'll bring them back for you to send out."

20 minutes later, Bill came up to her, "I'm sorry, you will have to print this one again, I marked it where I thought you made a mistake on the total cost for the 2x4's, and I marked it in red, before I double checked, and realized that I made the mistake, and you corrected it. That error would have cost us half the profits for the whole job, good work. I have an account at the post office, please bring these down and send them certified mail."

After the post office, Susan moved over to calculating the billing for the previous month, which took her most of the afternoon; when she had the bills ready, she brought them to Bill for final approval. As she was walking out of Bill's office, her daddy arrived, "Are you set, Susan? I just need to put my tools back in the shop, and I'm ready to go home. BILL! Are you done with Susan for the day?"

Bill waved OK, without removing the phone from his ear.

As soon as they started driving, Susan asked, "Who is that Deb broad that does nothing but answer the phone and do her nails?"

Her daddy tapped the wheel a bit, "She wasn't rude to you was she?"

"No, but I caught her fucking Bill in his office during lunch."

Carl hit the steering wheel, "Dammit!" He sighed and took a deep breath to calm down.

"OK, did you know Bill's wife is completely bedridden? She has been since just after you left for school. He took up with Deb about a year later, it's been quiet knowledge that he's been banging her at home, but I didn't think he would get into it at work. She is kinda useless, except to answer the phone, but that's how he keeps her around. Tomorrow I'll tell him to knock it off."

"It's ok daddy, I just won't go in his office at lunchtime, that's all."

When they got home Susan made dinner while her daddy took a shower. They ate, then chatted for a while, before daddy got up and said he was going to bed.

"OK daddy, I'm just going to take a quick shower, then I'll join you."

Susan used the hand held shower head to thoroughly clean her bum hole, then dried off quickly. She padded naked into her daddy's room.

"Daddy, the movable shower head is great for getting my bum really clean."

Carl grinned, "You really enjoyed that, didn't you?"

"Yes, and I want to try something different tonight, slide down a little."

Susan got onto the bed and swung a leg over her daddy and lowered her bum onto his mouth. She shifted a little, so he had easy access, and found her love button was resting on the point of her daddy's chin. By moving her hips just slightly she could stimulate herself while her daddy was licking her tight, pink hole. She lowered herself down so she was laying on her daddy's tummy, and found his semi erect cock was right in her face. She put it in her mouth and licked it a little, and it quickly became rock hard. She took a breath and lowered her mouth to take his cock full length into her mouth and throat. She found this position worked the best for deep throating, the shape of a cock matched the shape of her throat and it slid right down. She started going full depth on her daddy's cock very slowly. She was becoming aroused quickly, her daddy realized where he love button was, so he was moving his chin in time with his tongue in her bum to stimulate her. Susan sensed her imminent orgasm and took a deep breath just before it hit, and drove her mouth down on her daddy's hard cock and held him in her throat for the entirety of her pleasure.

After cumming, Susan lifted her sensitive love button off her daddy's chin for a minute or two, while he continued to lick and probe her tight pink hole, and she continued to slowly take his cock full depth. When the sensitivity passed, Susan let her self back down, so her daddy could rub her love button with his chin. After two more incredible orgasms, Susan had enough, and moved her button off his chin, and began rapidly plunging her mouth on his hard cock. Every 4 or 5 strokes she had go shallow to breathe, but quickly went back to her rapid pace. Her daddy was very aroused from the long slow strokes she had been giving him, and he quickly rose to have his release. Susan had learned all of her daddy's signals, so the moment he began cumming she held just the tip in her mouth, savoring the taste of his delicious cum before swallowing it down. While he was cumming, her daddy had plunged his tongue as deep as it would go in her twitching touchole. She gently sucked on his pulsing cock, drawing out every tasty drop.

Both of them, totally spent, crawled under the covers and fell deeply asleep. Near morning Susan was dreaming of her mother again. Her mother was hugging her, and telling her how the energy they released during sex helped her mother to come to her. She told Susan how great it was to see her daddy happy, and glad that Susan could do some of the things for her daddy that her mother had not been able to. She told Susan there was one thing she must never do with her daddy, and on occasions like this when the energy was high enough, her mother could come through in both of their dreams and do the one thing Susan mustn't.

With that, her mother pulled back the covers, revealing Carl's cock standing tall with morning wood. She quickly straddled her husband, and drove his cock balls deep into her ghostly pussy. Susan suddenly realized that her mother had been completely naked the whole time. Susan's mother began to rise and fall on Carl's cock, until she shuddered, and had a quiet orgasm. In moments, the feeling of her clenching pussy drove Carl over the edge, and he unloaded a torrent of hot cum into his wife's ghostly pussy. Carl cried out as he was cumming, and the sound woke Susan. In the dim light, she reached out to her daddy, and shook him gently.

"Susan, you can't do that, it is wrong!" Daddy shouted.

"Daddy, it wasn't me, mom was here, she just straddled you and rode you until you came."

Carl looked down, then felt his cock. It was wet with pussy juices; when he brought his hand up to his face and smelled it, he realized it had been Susan's mother.

red99m2
red99m2
21 Followers