Susan and Daddy Ch. 04

Story Info
More fun with Susan and Daddy, and a new friend.
2.5k words
4.34
5.5k
12

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 11/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red99m2
red99m2
20 Followers

About a week after the episode with her mom's ghost, Susan was sitting in the conference room, eating her lunch, and thinking about the morning.

She had awakened early, her daddy was still asleep, and she lifted the covers a bit to find he was hard as a rock with morning wood. With a happy smile, she slid down and took her daddy's turgid cock into her mouth. She gently slid her lips up and down his organ until he began to stir.

"Susan?"

"Mmmm hmmm..."

"Good morning."

Susan slowly slid her mouth down, up, around her daddy's hard cock, swirling her tongue around his sensitive tip. He must have been having erotic dreams because very soon his body started to tremble and the head of his cock started to swell in her mouth...

Bang!

The door to the conference room opened and Deb walked in carrying a sandwich from the shop.

"Mind if I join you for lunch Sue?"

"Ummm.. OK, I guess..." Susan was a bit flustered when her horny memory was interrupted.

"Just call me Susan, OK?"

"Susan, OK, no problem."

Deb unwrapped her sandwich and started eating. She tried to make small talk about work, but since she was clueless, it petered right out. The girls ate in silence for a while. After Deb ate half her sandwich, she wrapped it back up and put it in the bag.

"I'll take this home for dinner."

"Susan?"

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"OK."

"Ummm... errr... I...uh... don't know how to ask you this..."

"Just ask, Deb."

"OK," Deb got a bit red in the face, "can you teach me how to give a blowjob? My uh... boyfriend asked me for one for his birthday, and I have never given a BJ in my life."

Susan just stared at Deb for a minute without speaking. "What makes you think I can teach you how to give a BJ?"

Deb fidgeted with her napkin without looking at Susan, "I have heard you give the best blowjob in town."

"From who, Deb?"

"All the guys you went to school with. I moved here after graduating, and dated a couple of the same guys you did, they all said the same thing, although some said you were the best in the state, rather that just the town."

Susan smiled, shaking her head, "What a reputation to have. Well, first you need to be completely honest with me, since most of the town knows you are screwing our boss Bill, so why don't we start with that?"

Deb got even redder, "Did you walk in on us on your first day? I thought I heard the door click, but there was no one there."

"Umm, yes, sorry.."

"No, I should be sorry, he had company for almost a week, and we couldn't be at his house, and he couldn't come to mine, that's the only time we screwed in the office."

"So, it is Bill who wants a BJ?"

"Yes, and, I'm sorry I was kind of rude you at first, I knew of your reputation, and Bill had asked me to do that for him a month ago, and then he started talking about you coming to work here, I thought, sure, hire the BJ queen, and Deb is out of work again! Since you have started, he is much more relaxed, you handle the business end of things better than he does, I think, and he has been just as horny as ever, maybe even more so, since he is worried less about the business. Anyway, will you teach me how to give a good BJ?"

"You never gave any guy one in school?"

"Nope, I went straight from handjob to sex, I really didn't have much pain at all from the first time, and by the third, I was having orgasms almost every time."

"OK, I can teach you some techniques, but the most important part of giving a good blowjob is enthusiasm, you have to just love sucking cock, and all the rest will fall into place. When is Bill's birthday?"

"3 Weeks."

"OK, let's order some toys to practice on, and get you to be a BJ queen in 3 weeks."

The girls went to Susan's desk and Susan did some quick searching for squirting dildos

"How big is Bill's cock?"

Deb put one hand above the other as two fists, and said she could just hold his cock like this. Susan pulled out a tape measure and took a quick measurement, "Six and a half inches, nice, now girth."

"Huh?"

"How fat is Bill's cock?"

"OH," Deb made circle with finger and thumb held near each other. Susan took the tape again, "OK, one and a half inches, let's see.." After doing some more searching, she did a quick calculation, "OK, girth is 4.75 inches, this one is a good match," she turned the screen so Deb could see, "what do you think?"

Deb stared at the screen, "What are we going to do with that? I asked you to teach me to give a blowjob?"

"I am going to get a belt that this hooks into, so it fits on my body like a cock would fit on a man, and you are going to practice your BJ skills."

"Oh, OK, do you want my credit card?"

"Yes. I'll teach you, but I'm not paying for the privilege."

After ordering the dildo and belt, Susan spent a long time trying to find some artificial cum that would taste real. She finally found some on an obscure website. She ordered it, and told Deb to check her card every day in case there was something fishy.

On Monday the next week, Deb came up to Susan first thing and told her all the stuff had arrived. Since Bill and Deb usually had sex Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays, the girls agreed to get together on Tuesdays and Thursdays to practice.

Susan told her daddy she was going to Deb's after work to socialize and have a glass of wine, and Deb would drive her home. After work on Tuesday, Susan rode home with Deb, and they unwrapped the new toys. Susan took the dildo to the kitchen sink and washed it several times, and also gave the belt a good cleaning. She fitted the dildo to the belt and adjusted it approximately to fit her.

"OK, let's pull the curtains and get started. The best way to give a first blowjob is with the guy sitting in a chair, and you kneeling on the floor." Susan grabbed a pillow off the couch while Deb pulled the curtains. Deb came right over and kneeled on the pillow.

"No, no, always give a blowjob naked, and make the guy get naked too, come on, let's get undressed, it's just us girls." Susan quickly doffed her clothing, and made the final adjustments to the belt, so the dildo would be at the correct angle. Susan sat down on the chair, with her legs spread wide, and the dildo pointing straight up. Deb was still getting undressed. "Come now Deb, do you strip that slowly for Bill?" Deb quickly shed the last of her clothing, and Susan motioned for her to kneel in front of her.

"OK, first thing, this dildo is not at all as nice as a guy's cock, it's plastic, not flesh, a guy's cock will feel wonderful in your mouth, but since we don't have a guy to practice on, this will have to do. I did not mix up any of the cum, I just want you to practice the basics, before you learn to swallow. Now, wrap your non dominant hand around the base of the cock, just lightly, no need to strangle him, that hand will prevent you from going too deep. This one doesn't have any, but when you are actually blowing a guy it's nice to fondle his balls while you are sucking his cock. Some guys love it, some guys don't, just be very gentle, treat them like two raw eggs in there because you can really hurt a guy if you get too rough with his nuts. OK now wet your lips, if you want to, look at his face when you lick your lips, most guys love that. Then put your lips on the tip of the cock and let your mouth open and take him in."

Deb slid her mouth down the dildo until she reached her hand around the base and slid back up and off.

"Like that?"

"Yes, but don't come all the way off, think of your mouth as a pussy and just slowly glide up and down the top half of the cock."

Deb started to bob her head on the dildo, and Susan kept encouraging her. After about 5 minutes, Deb had a really good rhythm going, and Susan told her to occasionally swirl her tongue around the head. Deb was really getting into it now, and took her left hand off the dildo and tried to take the whole thing down her throat. Retching and gagging, Deb pulled off the dildo shaking her head.

"No, no, deep throat is something you work on way after you have mastered the basic skills!"

Deb tried sucking on the dildo some more, but started to gag after a bit.

"OK, let's take a break and have some of that wine you picked up."

Deb found a spare robe for Susan and Susan took off the strap on, and the girls retired to the kitchen for some wine.

"Susan, I don't know if I can do this!"

"Nonsense, we are going to have two glasses of wine, then when you are relaxed we will try again. You were doing really well, you just tried to bite off too much, so to speak, I was just about to have you pick up the pace when you tried that. There are sort of 3 parts to a blowjob, the beginning, where you are sort of teasing the guy, but making his cock feel really good. The next part is being much more active, this is the part where you are going to make him cum in your mouth. The last part is the swallowing his cum and gently stimulating his cock while he is cumming. You need to learn the guy for this, some guys love to have their cock sucked while they cum, some guys want you stop as soon as they cum, because they get all sensitive. This week we will just work on the basics, next week I will mix up the fake cum, and have you practice swallowing on Tuesday. On Thursday, it will be a full dress rehearsal, I will have you try to give a full blowjob without much direction, so you can be ready for the real thing for Bill's birthday next week."

After two glasses of wine, the girls got undressed again, and Deb commented, "Susan, you have really nice boobs, but why don't you shave your bush?" Deb pointed to her perfectly shaven pussy.

"I don't shave it, and I find that the guys who appreciate how hairy I am tend to eat much better pussy. OK, now don't try anything advanced, just suck on it like you were before, and after a while I will have you pick up the pace."

Susan strapped the dildo on and sat down, Deb kneeled before her grabbed the dildo and started bobbing up and down, swirling her tongue occasionally. After a few minutes Susan signaled her to go faster. Susan let her go for about 5 minutes, then had her stop.

"I'm really getting into it Susan, I'm starting to like this."

"Deb, just wait until you get a real cock in your mouth, they are so warm, and the head is soft and velvety slick. It is just so nice sucking a guys cock."

Deb tentatively reached out to touch Susan's boob, "It feels really nice."

Susan looked at Deb, "Honey, I'm not interested, I'm teaching you to suck cock, because girls should help each other out. My mom taught me a lot about sucking cock, and I probably will not have a daughter to pass the knowledge along, so I'm passing it to you ok?"

"I'm sorry Susan, I'm not interested either, it's just that you have such nice boobs I wanted to touch them."

"I'm not angry, I am just not interested in fooling around with a woman, now, let's get dressed and take me home."

The following Thursday it was more of the same, but this time Susan had Deb go slow for a full 10 minutes, before signaling her to speed up, and had her go for a full 10 minutes at a quite rapid pace before having her go to a nice, slow pace.

"That was really good Deb, you are really getting the hang of this."

"I'm really getting into it Susan, are you really going to squirt that cum into my mouth next week? I think that will make it feel very realistic!"

After a couple more glasses of wine Susan had Deb drive her home.

When she got home her daddy had dinner all prepared. After they ate Susan cleaned up while her daddy sat at the kitchen table and talked.

"So, what are you and Deb going on about so secret and often?"

"Well, you know Deb and Bill are having an affair, he has asked her to give him a blowjob for his birthday next week, and I have been teaching her."

"I can't think of a better teacher!"

"OH, daddy, have I been neglecting your cock? I'm so sorry, go sit on the couch, and I will be right there!"

Her daddy shuffled off to the living room while Susan finished the last 2 dishes. She dried her hands, and stripped off her clothes as she went to the living room. Her daddy was already sitting on the couch naked, with a pillow on the floor in front of him. Susan quickly knelt, and started kissing her daddy's cock, which quickly rose to attention. Susan was in a playful mood, and spent nearly 20 minutes very slowly sucking and licking his cock. She began to imperceptibly increase her pace, and at 30 minutes she felt her daddy begin to shake, and noticed the tell tale swelling of the head of his cock in her mouth. She felt the first pulse with her left hand, then his cock was pumping what felt like gallons of his delicious cum into her eager mouth, she gulped as fast as she could, and just barely kept ahead of the pulsing delivery. Finally, the frantic delivery began to slow, and Susan relished the taste of the last of her daddy's cum. She kept gently sucking him even after he finished, until he was jumping at gasping with each gentle suck.

"My, daddy, that was a huge load, I have been neglecting you! Please don't hesitate to ask me next time, were your nuts hurting?"

"A little," daddy admitted.

"I'm sorry, I have been focused on teaching Deb to suck cock, and I forgot that I need to suck your cock too!

(To be continued)

red99m2
red99m2
20 Followers