Susan and Daddy Ch. 05

Story Info
Susan and her daddy have more fun, and Bill gets his BJ.
2.7k words
4.35
5.5k
13
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 11/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red99m2
red99m2
21 Followers

The next Tuesday when the girls got to Deb's house Susan opened up the package of artificial cum and read the directions. The material had to be cooked for optimum performance, so she and Deb cooked up a double batch.

"Are you going to make me swallow all of that?" Deb worried.

"No, but if I am going to give you a realistic feeling of a guy cumming in your mouth I need to practice on myself first, to get the proper feel for squeezing the bulb, I don't want to choke you, just give you the typical sensation you will feel."

After cooking up the cum, Susan put the pan into a bowl of water to cool it down. When it was just over body temperature Susan poked her finger into the goopy fluid and stuck it in her mouth.

"Not bad, a little like the real thing, but cum tastes better, here." Susan poked her finger into Deb's mouth.

"MMM, not that bad, but definitely not ice cream," was Deb's remark.

Susan filled the bulb and put the dildo in her mouth. The first try she got way too much, but after adjusting her grip on the bulb she found she could approximate the typical male release. Susan refilled the bulb and wrapped it in several layers of towel to keep up the temperature.

"OK Deb, I'm going to have you just do the swallow first, so you get used to that before I have you go through the whole process, OK?"

"OK." Deb got down on her knees and put the dildo in her mouth.

"OK Deb, now move like you are trying to make him cum, I'll give you a signal, then start squeezing and you just keep gently sucking and swallowing the cum. Ready?"

"Mmmhmm." Deb was going to town on the dildo."

"OK, be ready, here it cums!" Susan started squeezing the bulb rhythmically, Deb paused at first, then swallowed and began to suck the dildo and swallow the cum just as Susan had told her to. After a few squeezes the bulb was empty and Deb had swallowed all the fake cum. She let go of the dildo and asked Susan, "How was that?"

"I think you have it, I'm going to get a refill and we'll do it once more, but go through all the way, with my guiding you."

Susan padded naked out to the kitchen, and noticed the fake cum had cooled off, so she gave it a moment in the microwave to warm up before filling the bulb. She came back to the living room and sat on the chair and motioned Deb to start sucking again.

Susan had Deb spend some time slow sucking the dildo, 10 minutes perhaps, then told her to pick up the pace and make her cum. Deb started in really working her mouth on the dildo, and the motion started to stimulate Susan's pussy. Susan got quite aroused, then figuring Deb had enough, she told her to get ready and started pumping the bulb again. No hesitation this time, Deb just sucked gently and swallowed the artificial cum down without losing a drop.

"OK, let's clean this stuff up and get dressed, on Thursday I am just going to let you go at it with no coaching and see how you do, but I really think you will be ready to suck Bill's cock on Friday."

"Susan, I am really getting into this, sucking and swallowing, it's making me hot!"

"Good, sucking cock makes me hot and horny also."

After cleaning up the toys and putting them away, the girls enjoyed a big glass of wine before Deb took Susan home. As soon as she walked in the door her daddy have her a big hug, then just held her for a moment and sniffed. "Why do you smell aroused Susan?"

"Umm, some of the stuff I am doing with Deb kind of rubs me, and makes me horny?"

Daddy took her hand and led her to the bedroom. He removed her clothes, kissing and nibbling each new area of skin he was exposing until she was totally naked. He pulled off his t shirt and pushed her onto the bed, climbing between her legs until his face was on her sweet pussy. He breathed in her horny musk and slowly licked her from the back of her pussy up into her pubic hair. Susan had been aroused by the belt rubbing her earlier, and her skilled daddy was slowly bringing her to orgasm. She held on as long as possible, then exploded in a frenzy, thrashing all over the bed, and making incoherent sounds of animal pleasure. Her daddy made her cum 3 more times, before finishing with a big wet kiss on her sopping pussy.

"Go shower while I make dinner, now I have had my appetizer, I am hungry."

"What about you, daddy? I'd like to suck your cock."

"Not tonight honey, I'm good from the other day, today was all about you."

Thursday came at last, and the girls went right to Deb's house after work. Susan told Deb to get set up in the living room and be naked and ready when the cum was done cooking. Susan cooled the cooked cum in a bowl of ice water then loaded up the bulb and got undressed and strapped on the belt. She strutted out to the living room to find Deb kneeling on a cushion in front of the easy chair, ready for her final lesson. Susan sat down and just motioned for Deb to begin.

Deb started in slow, with gentle sucking and some swirls of the tip. After about 10 minutes Deb gradually picked up the pace, and Susan found that a nub on the inside of the belt was rubbing her button just right and making her very aroused. She could tell Deb was aroused as well, she was moaning and making little cries as she sucked the dildo. Susan was getting so horny she moaned aloud and then pumped the bulb to fill Deb's mouth with the artificial spunk. Deb gulped down every drop, then got to her feet and pulled on Susan's arm, practically dragging her into the bedroom. Hopping onto the bed on her knees she looked over her shoulder at Susan and demanded, "Put that in me right now!"

Somewhat in a daze, Susan moved forward, put the tip against Deb's pussy, and with the slightest bit of pressure, it slid all the way to the hilt into Deb's dripping pussy. Deb immediately began to stroke her pussy on the dildo, after a stroke or two Susan noticed that Deb had a very pungent pussy. It was not unpleasant, but very noticeable. Susan didn't even have to move, she just let Deb use the cock to pleasure herself. Susan was becoming very aroused, the motion of Deb stroking herself on the strap on was really rubbing her button, and suddenly Susan had a nice orgasm. Just as it was subsiding, Deb plunged herself onto the dildo, held it full depth and began to cum herself. Susan could feel the contractions of Deb's pussy moving the dildo against her. As her orgasm subsided, Deb began to stroke her self once more, and Susan noticed Deb had one hand between her legs, stimulating herself as she slammed her pussy onto the cock. Deb had another clenching orgasm, then started plunging onto the dildo with even more force, Just as Susan though she couldn't stand it any more, Deb had a really powerful orgasm and the pulsing on the dildo and wriggling of the hips triggered Susan to cum again.

Deb pulled off the dildo, and lay on the bed, as soon as the dildo popped free of Deb's pussy the whole room was filled with the scent of her dripping pussy. Deb turned toward Susan and unbuckled the belt. "Lay here with me, please? Please?" Deb asked. As soon as Susan lay on the bed, Deb pulled her close and wrapped her arms around her. "Hold me, please?" Deb asked. Susan put her arms around Deb awkwardly, she had given women a hug, but had never had a woman's naked body pressed against her.

"Susan, what we just had was very special, and will probably never happen again, please, just hold me for a while. Bye the way, I think you came too, didn't you?"

Susan just nodded, and Deb put her face right against hers. "I know my pussy smells really strong, did it bother you, Susan?"

"No, not really."

"Some guys object to the smell, and won't go down on me, some didn't care, and Bill, well, if he could, he would lick his own cock to get more of my juices, as it is, he will use his finger to wipe my juice off his cock and then lick his finger. Please hold me for just 5 more minutes, then I will wash the toy off and put it away, then I think we need at least 2 big glasses of wine to celebrate."

"To celebrate what, Deb?"

"That was the first time I ever came with a woman, instead of a man."

Deb moved in and gave Susan a quick kiss on the lips. She was looking at Susan, and did not see a bad reaction, so she gave Susan a long lingering kiss.

After about 15 minutes, Susan's arm was falling asleep, and she tried to pull it out from under Deb. "Oh, I'm sorry Susan, let's get up, and get dressed, and have that wine."

The girls got up and dressed, and Deb went to the bathroom to clean off the dildo with the remote shower head. It was completely coated with a thick layer of her juices, and smelled very pungent. By the time Deb finished cleaning and went to the kitchen, Susan had poured each of them a big glass of wine. When Deb sat down, Susan picked up her glass and held it out for Deb to toast. "To you giving Bill a hell of a good blowjob tomorrow!"

"Susan, I really meant what I said, that was really special, and I will treasure it always."

"Deb, I understand, and you are right, it will probably never happen again, you do not need me to show you any more about giving a guy a blowjob, from now on you will be getting practical experience. If you have any questions, of course, I will tell you everything I know, but at this point, you have graduated my BJ class with flying colors."

"Thanks Susan, I was worried about you at first, but now I think you just might be the best friend I could have here in this town."

After finishing the wine, Deb drove Susan home. Just before exiting the car, Susan leaned over to give Deb a brief, but sweet kiss on the lips. "See you tomorrow, honey.", and jumped out of the car.

When she reached the kitchen, her daddy had dinner almost ready, Susan gave him a big hug, and sat down while her daddy set dinner on the table.

"So, how are the BJ lessons going with Deb?"

"She aced her practical exam today, and tomorrow she will be giving Bill his birthday present."

"I hope he likes it, Susan.'

"I'm sure he will daddy."

Susan cleaned up, since daddy cooked, and both watched TV for the evening. Both went to bed early, and Susan was too sexually wrung out to even offer her daddy a bedtime blowjob.

All day on Friday, every time the girls looked at each other, they had to suppress giggles. Finally, the day ended, and Susan left with her daddy, and Deb followed Bill back to her place. She took him to the living room and unbuttoned and removed his shirt. He kicked off his shoes, and Deb undid his belt, and pulled his trousers and shorts down in one motion. Kicking them to the side, she pushed him back until he sat on the easy chair. Deb then proceeded to give Bill a slow strip tease show, until she was completely naked. His cock was at half mast when she tossed a cushion onto the floor in front of the chair and kneeled upon it.

As soon as he realized what was happening, Bill's cock became rock hard. Deb looked up at him, licked her lips, and gave him a quick nod, before lowering her mouth onto his cock. As soon as she had Bill's cock in her mouth, she realized 2 things, first, his cock felt ever so much better that the dildo, and second, she had misjudged the size, Bill's cock was definitely bigger than the dildo, but not too big for her mouth. She wrapped her left hand around the base of his cock, and gently cupped his balls with her right. They felt really nice, soft and warm.

Deb was just doing the first part, giving Bill some nice slow head, and swirling her tongue around the soft head of his cock. That felt so much better than the dildo, Bill's cock head was smooth, and velvety soft, and she was enjoying the sensation it gave her tongue as she licked it. As she was laving her tongue around the head of his cock, Deb noticed that his balls were pulling up close to his body. Suddenly, without warning, Bill's cock began to pulse and squirt cum into Deb's mouth.

Her first reaction was that it tasted much better that the fake stuff, then she found she couldn't swallow his cum fast enough, it kept gushing into her mouth, and she was swallowing as quickly as she could, but there was not room for both his cock and the cum, and a little leaked out the corners of her mouth. Finally, the huge spurts began to slow, and Deb was able to keep up the gentle motion and swallow the rest of his cum without losing any.

Finally, Bill's cock stopped pulsing and began to soften a little, and he started to jump from her mouth on his cock. Deb remembered Susan talking about guys getting sensitive after they cum, so she pulled her mouth off of Bill's dwindling cock with a little pop. She looked up to see Bill looking down at her with adoring eyes, as he said, "Thank you baby, that was awesome. I should have warned you, though, when I get a BJ I cum at least twice as much as usual, but it's been so long since I had a BJ, I forgot."

Deb was horny, even though the blowjob hadn't lasted as long as usual, so she got up, and taking Bill by the hand, led him to her bedroom. She climbed onto the bed, lay on her back with her legs spread wide, and said, "My turn?"

With a big grin, Bill inserted himself between Deb's wide spread legs, and buried his face in her bald pussy. He started by inserting his tongue as far as it would go into her juicy pussy, and drew out every bit of her sweet nectar he could. He then alternated between her love button and her pussy, so he could lap up her sweet juices. Deb was just lying there, enjoying his ministrations, as she slowly became aroused. She really liked how slow Bill was, and how he really appreciated the scent and taste of her pungent pussy. Finally, her arousal reached a peak, and with a little cry of delight, she started to cum. Bill clamped his mouth onto her pussy, to get every drop of her nectar the she was squeezing out with each contraction.

After her orgasm subsided, Bill kept his mouth on her pussy until she shifted her hips slightly to indicate her sensitive time had passed, and she was ready for more. Again, Bill moved back and forth between her juicy pussy and her hard little love button until she peaked again, and again he clamped his mouth tightly to her pussy, so he wouldn't miss a drop. As she came down from the second orgasm, Deb tousled the hair on Bill's head, to let him know she was satisfied. Bill spent several minutes licking all the juices out of Deb's pussy without touching her sensitive love button, before moving out from between her legs to lie beside her. She rolled away from him, and he put an arm around her and snuggled close. She always wanted to face away from him after any kind of sex, because he always smelled of her pungent pussy.

Meanwhile...

Susan and daddy were planning to take a long motorcycle ride tomorrow...

red99m2
red99m2
21 Followers