Susan and Daddy Ch. 06

Story Info
Susan and her daddy have more fun.
2.5k words
4.31
9.9k
13
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 11/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red99m2
red99m2
21 Followers

Susan was helping her daddy get the bike ready, packing a blanket and lunch. It was early, so they planned to take a long ride before stopping at their private place to eat. Susan slid on her leather jacket, the smell always made her happy. Daddy started up the bike, Susan waited for his signal, then got on behind him. Leaning against the backrest, Susan let her daddy ride wherever he wanted.

It was nearly 11 AM when he turned down the dirt lane that led to their picnic spot. Daddy opened the gate, and Susan drove the bike through and waited for her daddy to close and lock the gate. When he came to the bike her daddy motioned her to keep driving, he got on behind her. It had been a while since Susan had her daddy as a passenger, she was a bit nervous, but as soon as she was moving, everything came back to her. She drove until they got to the same field they had visited earlier. Susan parked the bike and they undid their helmets and took off the leathers, and got the blanket and food. They spread the blanket out on a level spot and Susan immediately got naked and lay down in the sun. Her daddy just looked at her for a bit, then he got naked and lay beside her.

The sun felt lovely on Susan's skin, but every once in a while there would be a little breeze, and her nipples would pebble up from the slight chill. About the fourth time it happened, she felt wet and warm on her left nipple. She opened her eyes, and her daddy was sucking on her erect nipple.

"Mmmm, that feels good daddy, don't stop." Susan closed her eyes and was just enjoying the sensation. Her daddy switched between her nipples, giving each one equal time. After a bit, he started down her tummy, when he got to her navel, she spread her legs wide in anticipation. Her daddy rubbed his face on her full bush, then slid between her legs to lick her juicy pussy. Susan rolled her hips just a bit, so her daddy could have better access, when she realized he was kneeling right by her shoulder. She looked and saw he was totally erect, so she put a hand on the other side of him, and grabbed his cock, and pulled him towards her, to indicate he should straddle her head. As soon as he did, she pulled him down until his cock was securely corking her mouth. She couldn't really move in this position, so she just swirled her tongue around his soft, velvet head.

She felt quite comfy, her daddy's weight just lightly on her upper body, and his tongue working it's magic on her love button and quite soon she felt her arousal rising up until she could no longer hold off, and she had a nice orgasm. Her daddy just nibbled her thigh for a bit, until she shifted her hips to indicate she was ready for more. Her daddy started to lick her quickly, and in short order, she had another nice orgasm. She patted his head to indicate she was good, then put one hand on his butt and the other around his hard cock, and showed him how she wanted him to move, stroking in and out of her mouth. It was a bit awkward, but Susan wanted to taste her daddy's cum, and didn't want to change position. Soon he started to tremble, then his cock got bigger and even harder in her mouth, and he came with such force that the first half shot right down her throat, she choked a little, and her daddy tried to pull away, but she held his cock and butt hard, so he couldn't. She found if she held her tongue the right way, she could block his cum in her mouth, so she could taste it, before swallowing it.

All too quickly he finished, and this time she let him pull away. "Are you OK Susan?"

"Uhhuh, but let's not do it that way again, I missed tasting a lot of your cum, because it shot right down my throat. I like it much better when I am above you, so I can catch all of you cum and taste it before swallowing. Now that we have had our appetizers, let's have lunch!"

They opened up the cooler, and fixed up some lunch, and ate it quietly. After they finished and packed away the remains, Susan lay on her tummy, to get some sun on her back. In a little bit, her daddy started kissing her lower back, then moved down to kiss her bottom.

"I wouldn't do that daddy."

"Why Susan, have you been farting?" Susan giggled in reply, and rolled over.

"Tell me something daddy; would you like to put your cock in my bum?"

"Susan, that would hurt."

"I know daddy, but I would let you, if you wanted to. Mom never let you, did she?"

"No, she didn't. Susan, let's talk about something else, OK?"

"Sure, daddy, what do you want to talk about?"

"I'm thinking about going motorcycle camping this season, and I don't think there is enough room to pack all the gear, plus you, on the one bike. Would you like to get your own bike?"

Susan started jumping around, so her boobs bounced wildly. "YES DADDY, Yes! I thought you were opposed to my getting my own bike. What made you change your mind?"

"You could have gotten your own bike anytime Susan, you're an adult. It was more your mom than me, she was afraid to lose her only child. Have you been thinking about any bike in particular?"

Susan sat down, but she was still wriggling, and her boobs were still moving. "I have, daddy, I really like the new Triumph Bonnevilles, I think they look just like the old classic ones from the '60's. I hope you are not mad that I don't want a Harley."

"Ok, the Triumph dealer is an hour ride away, let's get dressed, and head out."

"NOW! We can go look at bikes TODAY!" Susan's boobs were bouncing around again.

"Yes, Susan, let's go today."

Susan had a hard time corralling her bouncing boobs, but she finally got them back into her bra, and got dressed. Her daddy motioned her to ride with him as passenger until they got to the gate. After locking the gate, daddy took over, and drove them to the Triumph dealership. Once they got there, Susan was drawn to a pair of the 900 cc Bonnevilles, for some reason, the one on the right felt better to her.

"I like this one daddy, don't worry about the cost, between what I saved in Boston, and working for Bill, I can buy it with plenty left over."

"Ok, honey, you stay here and ogle the bike, I'm going to go talk to the manager."

Susan looked the bike all over, checking out how difficult maintenance would be. Her daddy had taught her from a young age how to maintain a motorcycle, and that was something they did together, as father/daughter bonding.

"Susan?", She looked up to see her daddy waving her to come into the manager's office. When she got there, her daddy said, "You need to sign the paperwork Susan."

Paperwork? What paperwork?" The manager gave her a big smile, "You have a very persuasive daddy, he had your bank wire the money right to us, as soon as the shop mounts your luggage rack, and temporary plate, you can ride your new bike home." Susan gave her daddy a big hug, then sat at the desk and signed all the documents. The salesman handed her a big case.

"What is in here?", She asked him.

"Your owner's manual, and all the other paperwork, certificate of origin, everything you need for the state to register your bike officially. Right now you will have a 30 day temporary plate."

When they got back to the showroom, the bike she had her eye on was gone. She turned toward the salesman, "Yes, it's already in the shop being prepared for you, it should be ready in less than half an hour."

Susan made herself comfortable while her daddy took the case out to load it into his saddlebag. When he got back Susan was fidgeting in her seat.

"Relax honey, it will be ready before you know it."

"I know, daddy, I am just anxious to ride it. I know, take it easy at first, you taught me all about breaking in a new bike."

Daddy just gave her a pat on the hand and smiled. Susan looked around, no one was close, so she whispered in her daddy's ear, "I'm going to shower as soon as we get home, then kneel on the couch, you deserve a treat for doing this for me."

In short order, the mechanic wheeled her new bike outside, and showed her how to start it, and all the safety features. Susan put her gear on, and rode out to where her daddy was waiting. They had a leisurely ride home, Susan was getting to know her new bike, but she already liked it, it was much lighter and more nimble that her daddy's Harley. When they got home, Susan put her gear away, and went in to take a shower. She cleaned her bum especially well, and smiled in anticipation of the surprise she had for her daddy. When she finished, she dried off, and went into the bedroom to retrieve something, then went to the living room, tucked the item under a pillow and kneeled on the couch with her upper body resting on the back.

"Daddy! I'm in the living room waiting for you!"

Her daddy came into the living room, his hair slightly damp from his shower, and seeing Susan in such a suggestive position immediately came up behind her and started kissing and licking her sweet bum. Susan closed her eyes, and just enjoyed the sensations. As her daddy migrated around from her bum to her pussy, she became very aroused, before having a very enjoyable orgasm. He kept his tongue on her bum until she rocked her hips to let him know it was time for more pussy licking. She soon had two more orgasms that made her shake and shiver. When she settled down she turned a little to look at her daddy, and asked him, "Daddy, are you hard?"

"As a rock." He replied. Susan reached under the cushion to retrieve what she had placed there earlier and handed it to her daddy.

"Daddy, put a lot of this on your cock, I want you to put it in my bum."

"But Susan, that will hurt you."

"Daddy, I'm 3 orgasms relaxed down there, I bet it will go right in."

Her daddy slathered lots of lube on his cock, and then pushed some into Susan's bum with a finger. Then 2 fingers, then 3 and still Susan kept pushing back towards him. He stood up and placed the tip of his cock on her tight pink bum and put a little pressure. Susan pushed back against him and he felt her bum open up slowly until,

"OH",

and then his cock slid smoothly full depth into Susan's bum.

"It's OK daddy, I feel really full and stretched, but it doesn't hurt at all."

Her daddy stroked his cock once or twice in Susan's tight bum, then he erupted faster than he expected. Susan made a disappointed sound when she felt her daddy's cock pulsing inside her, as he tried to pull out, she stopped him.

"No, daddy, leave it inside me for a while, I want to feel it get soft in me. You went really quick, was that like a first time thing?"

Her daddy just grunted, and after a minute, his spent cock slipped out of Susan's tight bum.

"Let's go shower again, daddy, I want to wash your cock off."

After showering they made dinner, and ate it in the living room. After cleaning up, Susan's daddy sat next to her on the couch.

"How are you doing, Susan?"

"I'm fine daddy, I don't hurt at all, and I thought it would hurt badly, there was just a little ouch when you first went in, then it was just like feeling full back there. The only problem was when I felt your cock throbbing when you came, and I realized I wasn't going to able to taste your cum either, so I feel kind of cheated, I didn't taste much of your cum today, so I better blow you twice tomorrow, to get my fair share."

"I don't think I can even get hard for a week, sweetie, after the way you drained me today."

"Daddy, I've noticed that as soon as you start licking my bum your cock gets hard, tomorrow morning you are going to find my bum on your mouth, and your cock in mine!"

The next morning, Susan woke early, and took a quick shower to clean her bum and came into her daddy's room and pulled the covers off him. No morning wood today, but she knew how to fix that. Sitting lightly on his face, she set her bum lightly on his mouth, as soon as he began to stir, he realized what was happening, and started to lick Susan's sweet bum. Susan watched with delight as her daddy's cock became erect with sturdy little jerks. When he was totally hard, she put her lips on the tip of his cock and opened her mouth and throat and took him full depth in one stroke, her lips on his pubes, and her nose on his balls. Susan didn't mess around, she did full length strokes of her daddy's hard cock, from tip to root. She went at a pace she could maintain, but that her daddy couldn't resist, in no time he was trembling and breathing heavily, when his cock got really hard, Susan started doing half strokes, so she had the tip in her mouth when her daddy began to cum. She groaned with pleasure at the taste of her daddy's delicious cum, sucking and swallowing in time with his pulses. When he finished, she took him all the way down again, and held him in her throat for as long as she could. When she pulled up she applied suction and her daddy almost rose off the bed he was so sensitive.

"Mmmm, daddy, just one more tonight and I will be a happy girl!"

Her daddy groaned, but he was sure his talented daughter would be able to convince him to fill her mouth again before the end of the day. The weather was lousy, wind and rain, so Susan spent most of the morning in the garage, with the owners manual in her hand, learning everything she could about her new bike. When that didn't satisfy her, she spent the afternoon online searching for aftermarket parts, and other tips and tricks. After dinner, Susan cupped her daddy's balls through his jeans, and told him she would let him off the hook tonight but there would be nothing but oral for the next two weeks, then she wanted to try him in her bum again.

On Monday...

red99m2
red99m2
21 Followers