Susan's Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome, though I think I should be thanking you. We should sit up so Robin can finish things up with a post coital interview."

As we sat up the camera guys were still shooting. Robin asked me to stand so they could get shots of blood stained cum dripping down my leg. After a few minutes of that, Robin asked me, "So, how was your first time, though I think I know the answer." as she smiled wickedly at me.

I laughed and said, "It was the best experience of my life and I can't wait to do more." I then turned towards Jake and asked, "Will you do my first anal scene with me? You were so great with this one that I think you should do that one as well."

Jake took my hand and said, "I would be honored."

The interview continued for a few more minutes until Robin said, "That should do it for this scene. All of you watching, be sure to keep an eye out for Suzy's next scene when she loses her anal virginity. Until then, keep stroking to Suzy!"

Someone yelled cut and then Jake stood and then offered me a hand to stand. Robin walked over to the two of us and said, "That was really great and I think we'll make a bundle off of it. Follow me Suzy and I'll show you where you can shower. Don't forget your clothes."

While I showered, Robin sat and talked to me about when and how the next shoot would take place. "We'd like to do the next shoot on Friday if you feel you'll be up to it. We'll use Jake again for the anal shoot."

As I rinsed the shampoo from my head, I replied, "I'd love to do the next shoot with Jake, he was wonderful. I'm guessing I'll be okay by Friday because I'm not too sore now, so let's plan on it."

"Good. I'd suggest getting some Epsom salts for your bath water and soak in that. It will really help get over any soreness, especially when you do your anal scene. Speaking of your anal scene, you should get some butt plugs in various sizes and lube to prepare your anus. There's an adult store on Roscoe Blvd that will have everything you'll need to prepare your ass. Oh, and another thing, we'd like you to shave your pubic area. Your bush was nice for today since it fit in with the virgin thing, but our customers prefer a shaved pubic area. Actually, a waxing would be better since it will last a little longer than shaving."

I took in everything Robin said and then replied, "Okay, I'll get waxed but I do have an idea about what I want to do for my anal scene. I wanted to not have anything up there prior to the scene. I want my ass to be a true virgin as well."

Robin winced and said, "Take it from a pro, you do not want to do that. I have done dozens of anal scenes during my years in porn and I always use a butt plug prior to every one because it's too damn uncomfortable otherwise. Besides, we need to give you an enema prior to shooting because we don't want shit all over everything. Another issue is that Jake will last a long time and is pretty large. You don't want that thing being shoved up you without any preparation because he will tear you apart. Okay?"

I thought about what Robin was telling me and decided that she would know best. "Okay, you've convinced me. I'll get some butt plugs on my way home."

As I finished my shower and got dressed, Robin and I talked about regular day to day things. She was very nice and I enjoyed talking to her. As I left she said, "You know, you can go far in porn if you want to. You have a great body, are beautiful and have a great personality; and I wasn't kidding about doing your girl/girl scene with you. We'll see you in a few days."

As I drove off I was thinking about everything that Robin had said and about how my experience was today. I really loved the sex and was looking forward to more. I really liked how kind Robin was and how she was looking out for my wellbeing. So far, I couldn't ask for a better experience.

I drove to the adult store Robin had told me about. As I walked in I couldn't believe all of the stuff on display. I wasn't sure where to find butt plugs, so I noodled around perusing shelves. I first encountered vibrators and dildoes, so I checked those out and decided I needed a vibrator and a dildo, so I chose what I thought would work well. Further along the aisle were the butt plugs, so I bought a set of graduated plugs by length and diameter. I also bought a vibrating butt plug for the hell of it and a large bottle of lube. They even had hot water bottles with enema attachments, so I got one of those as well.

Before I went home I stopped at a drug store and bought some Epsom salts for my sore pussy. When I arrived home, it was empty of my parents as usual, so I took my new things upstairs, ran a bath with the salts, got naked and relaxed in the tub until the water got too cold. I dried myself and then slathered lotion all over my body. I was about to put some clothes on when I thought I would give one of the butt plugs a trial run. I gave myself an enema, took a quick shower and then returned to my room.

I unpackaged the plugs, greased the smallest one up after washing it and pressed it into my virgin hole. All in all, I thought it felt pretty good. I began working it in and out and was liking the feeling more and more. After a while, I decided to move up to the next bigger one, which was considerably larger. I greased it up, applied lube to my anus and then began to work that one in. This one stretched me quite a bit more and hurt a bit as I pressed it in. I left it alone for a few minutes and then began working this one in and out very slowly. It took a little longer for this one to feel comfortable, so I was thankful that Robin talked me into getting them because my original idea was, frankly, nuts!

During the remaining days prior to my next scene, I played with my butt plugs for long hours while fucking myself with my dildo and vibrator. I was loving the anal play as well as the vaginal attention I was giving myself so much that I couldn't wait for Friday and the shooting of my next scene. When Friday finally arrived, I showed up early because I was so excited to start.

While I was in makeup, Robin came to see me and to talk about the scene. She told me that she would do another, but shorter, interview and that I will be naked the whole time. When it came to the sex I would suck Jake for a few minutes, then he would fuck my pussy for a few minutes and then he'll end up in my ass. When he finishes, they want him to blow his load on my face, another first for me. "We'll want the anal done is several positions, so just follow Jake's lead because he'll know what to do. Did you take my advice on the butt plugs?"

"Yes, I did," I replied, "And I'm glad. As I got used to things being up there I started enjoying it more and more. I even got a dildo with a suction cup that's about the same size as Jake, stuck it to a coffee table and fucked my ass on it several times!"

When everyone was ready, I was led to the same set as last time. When the guy with the clacker did his thing, Robin started, "So, Suzy, obviously your first scene went well enough for you to return today and lose your anal virginity, but did you have any thoughts about your last experience?"

I smiled brightly and said, "Frankly, I loved every second of that first shoot. Well, maybe not every second because it hurt a bit when my hymen was broken. But, once that passed the whole experience was fantastic. I orgasmed several times and Jake was just wonderful."

"That's great. I'm glad you had a good experience. Any thoughts about today?"

"Not really except I'm really looking forward to the first penis in my ass. I'm hopeful that today will be as great as the first shoot. I'm really anxious to get started!"

"Well, I don't want to hold things up for you, so why don't you stand up while we wait for Jake to come out and show us your new look?"

I stood and spun around a couple of times so they could show off my body. I reached down and ran a finger through my slit and it came out soaked in my juices. "I must be excited because I'm dripping!" I then stuck the finger in my mouth and cleaned my finger off tasting myself for the first time.

When I had my finger clean, Jake came walking out in all of his masculine glory. God, he looked good and after our last scene I couldn't wait to have him fuck me again. When he got to me, he bent down and kissed me as he pulled me into a hug.

When Jake broke the kiss he asked, "So, how are you, beautiful? Are you ready for today?"

I chuckled and replied, "I'm great and I am!" I then sank down onto my knees and took his rapidly rising cock deep into my mouth. I sucked him and managed to get him into my throat. I had been practicing at home with one of my dildoes.

Jake moaned and said, "Someone has been practicing!" He let me work on him for quite a while until he pulled me up by my armpits and kissed me again. Next, he told me to lay back on the divan where he ate me to my first orgasm of the day.

God, I loved what he was doing to me causing me to moan loudly. I was about to cum again when he sat up, placed his dick at my entrance and thrust into me all of the way. Unlike the first time a few days earlier, I felt no pain and loved the feeling of Jake pistoning in and out of me. After a while, Jake pulled out of me, flipped me over on my hands and knees and began fucking me doggystyle. This, of course, was new to me and I liked it immensely. I laid my head down on the pillow and began frigging my clit like I had seen in other porn scenes and came hard after several minutes.

During my climax, Jake began smearing my anus with lube and penetrated me with his thumb. I was really enjoying the feeling of my two holes being filled at the same time. Finally, after about 5 minutes, Jake asked, "Are you ready to have a cock in your ass for the first time?"

I was more than ready and replied, "God yes! Fuck my ass Jake!" He pulled out of my pussy and I could see he was lubing his manhood in preparation of taking my anal virginity. As I watched, it seemed that his cock was much larger than I remembered it, but then anything would look larger considering the small hole it was about to infiltrate. When he was ready, Jake placed himself at my opening and slowly pushed forward breaching my anus.

I'm guessing that all of the preparation work I did with butt plugs and dildoes paid off, because I suffered only momentary discomfort with the initial penetration and that discomfort felt kind of good. Jake was slowly rocking back and forth causing his dick to go deeper with each movement forward.

I was noticing a difference between toys and a human invading my back door. The first thing I noticed was that his cock felt warm and the second was that it had more give to it unlike the hard plastic and silicone. Another thing I noticed was that I was really liking anal sex! I caught myself moaning with pleasure as I rocked back to meet Jake's thrusts and before long he was fully ensconced in my colon.

"How are you doing, Suzy?"

"I'm doing really well. As a matter of fact, you can fuck me harder because I'm about to cum!" Moments later my climax hit me as I cried out, "OH MY GGGGOOOODDDDDD!" as I shivered and shook with my massive orgasm.

After that orgasm ebbed, Jake rolled us around so that I was now on top facing his feet in the 'reverse cowgirl' position. Jake pushed me up off of him a bit and then he began to batter my ass from below as he pistoned me with what seemed 1000 strokes per minute. With him holding me up, I moved my right hand down to my pussy and buried three fingers in deep while I rubbed my clit with my thumb. All of this stimulation drove me over the edge once again as I had a huge orgasm which caused me to squirt for the first time ever!

As my climax wound down, Jake flipped me around so I was riding him cowgirl for several minutes. Lastly, he rolled us over so he was fucking my ass missionary. Finally, after quite a while Jake cried out that he was cumming, climbed off me, told me to get down on my knees, jerked his cock a couple of times and then erupted all over my face and tits with his cum. Despite having my eyes closed, it felt as though he sprayed a quart of his seed on my face and titties. I wiped his cum out of my eyes and when I could see I pulled his cock into my mouth sucking on it trying to get every last drop in my mouth. As I sucked it dawned on me where his cock had just been, but I didn't notice anything untoward, so I kept on him until he pulled away.

When the director cried cut, Jake reached down and helped me stand while a production assistant handed me a towel with which to clean my face. As I wiped, Jake said, "Suzy, you are incredible and will go a long way in this business!" I thanked him for the complement and headed for the showers where Robin joined me again.

"So, Suzy, I just wanted to share some information with you and discuss the future a little bit. Is that okay?" I nodded, so she continued, "The first scene you did had the biggest draw of any scene we have ever done and we expect this one to do just as well. Because of that we'd like to sign you to an additional contract if you are interested. The money per shoot won't be the same as you got for these two, but these were shot in special circumstances. We can discuss terms later on. I just want to get a feel for if you are interested in doing more with us."

I sat next to her while still naked from my shower and said, "I would like to continue with you because I have an idea that you might like. I was thinking I could do a whole series of 'firsts'. After todays could be my first DP, my first gangbang, my first interracial, my first interracial gangbang and my first lesbian scene. I thought the website scenes released could be limited in size and scope and when all of the scenes are finished we could offer a DVD of Suzy's firsts. What do you think?"

Robin eyed me for a few moments and said, "Maybe we should hire you for our marketing team. That's a brilliant idea! I can see maybe two other scenes besides the five you mentioned. The owners will probably like the idea."

I left for home after agreeing to meeting with Robin and her bosses on the following Monday to hammer out a new, longer contract. I opened a savings and checking account with a credit union which was located close to the studio and deposited my check for the agreed $200,000 less taxes. When I got home, the house was empty as usual, so I went up to my bathroom, ran a hot bath with Epsom salts and soaked while pondering my future.

After a lot of thought, I decided to get a place of my own, since I now had money. As a matter of fact, I decided to make a clean break from my parents and would buy my own car, insurance and cell phone. Since I had only seen my parents for all of 5 minutes over the past week, I figured they wouldn't miss me and I wasn't missing them.

When I got out of the bath and dressed, I sat down and made a list of things I needed to do and a time frame to get them all accomplished. I would get a new phone the next day, would start car shopping on Tuesday when I wasn't checking out apartments. I decided to concentrate my search for a new home in the Chatsworth area close to the studio.

Under normal circumstances I would have been sad leaving my parents, but they had fucked my life up so much I was more than ready to be washed of them. I didn't see them the whole weekend which just strengthened my resolve to get out.

On Saturday, I got a new phone and number and then on Monday I met with the folks at Porn Parade, the studio I had been working with. We went back and forth on the contract and finally agreed to a 7 scene shoot, with one shoot per week and $20,000 per shoot to me. Five of the scenes would be part of the 'Suzy's Firsts' series and the other two would be independent of those. Additionally, I would get 5% on every DVD I was in in the future. I would start shooting in 2 weeks so I could get myself settled when I found a new apartment.

My apartment search went pretty well and within a week I found the perfect place; a furnished studio. Since it was just me, I decided I didn't need anything larger. I also bought a new hybrid car pretty quickly paying cash. On the following Wednesday, I packed up all of my belongings, which was mostly clothes and moved them to my new place. When I had finished getting everything done, I sat down in my room and composed a letter to my parents.

John and Joyce,

I have decided to move out and be on my own. This whole move to LA was such a waste for me because if you had allowed me to stay in Chicago and finish my high school career with all of my friends I wouldn't be writing this right now. I would be happily living here despite you two being absentee parents. Your whole reason for me moving here was so that we could be close as a family, but I think close proximity means nothing. I'm extremely mad at both of you for what you have done and don't really care if I see either of you ever again. Let your jobs be your daughter now!

Sue

I reread what I had written and decided it was succinct and made my point. I left my old cell phone plus car and house keys with my note, closed the door to my room and left the house. As I drove off I wondered how long it would take my parents to realize I was gone. My guess was about a week. I stopped at a department store and bought some sheets, blankets, towels and other things for my apartment. I also stopped at a grocery store and picked up easy to fix food.

That first night as I lay in bed I reflected on the present and the future. I liked doing porn because I loved the sex without complications. However, I knew that most porn careers were fairly short due to actors aging and fickle fans who lose interest. Because of that I decided I should enroll in college, so I decided to apply to Cal State-Northridge, which was very close to where I was living. I then thought about what I would like to study and immediately decided against anything business related since I thought that my parents careers had destroyed their love for me. I always thought I would become a teacher, but I didn't think anyone would want to hire an ex-pornstar. I decided there was no hurry to decide on a career, so I turned over an went to sleep.

I had given Robin my new cellphone number and on Monday I got a text saying that I was scheduled for the next 7 Wednesday's for shooting. I thought that that was doable, but I wondered what I would do with myself the rest of the week. So, I replied;

Me- Okay, Wednesdays, but what should I do for the other days of the week?

Robin- Do you like to dance? I used to work at strip clubs and there's a good one nearby that caters to lawyers and businessmen with no lap dances performed. It's also a good way to promote yourself and the studio.

I thought about stripping and decided it was something I could do. I had become a bit of an exhibitionist since I started shooting porn, though I didn't dress outlandishly like many porn actors. I just liked being seen naked these days and thought dancing naked in front of a bunch of men would be kind of fun. I got the information about the place from Robin and decided to go there the next day and apply. Several minutes later, I got another text from Robin saying that I should head over to the club now and talk to Robert Smith. I had nothing else going on, so I headed over.

It was a fairly short drive to the 'Pink Kitty Klub'. I entered the building and was greeted by a very large man who could have been a football player. I told him I was there to see Robert Smith, so he showed me the way and entered an office without knocking.

Robert Smith was sitting behind a large desk that was piled high with invoices and ledgers. He was an average looking man with sandy hair. When he stood to shake my hand, I noticed he was a little under 6' tall and was slender. He invited me to sit in a chair and then resumed his position behind his desk. We looked at each other for several seconds and then he said, "Robin, over at Porn Parade said you were interested in dancing at our club. Why don't you tell me a little about yourself and how you ended up in the adult film industry?"