Susan's Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
825 Followers

The next month was a whirlwind of activity. I applied for an expedited passport, took my final exams and graduated with honors and worked on wedding arrangements. I had notified Robin that she was my choice as maid of honor, which she was thrilled about and doubly so when she heard she would get a free trip to France.

We had decided that we would arrive in France a week before our nuptials in order to feel acclimated. We had everything arranged, so with two weeks to go Tim and I were finally able to relax. One evening we went to see a baseball game with the dodgers playing the Cubs. I had always been a Cubs fan and Tim a Dodgers fan so we made a bet on the game with the loser having to do anything the winner wanted the next day for all 24 hours. The Cubs won 10-3!

I had, by this time, moved in with Tim and had established an excellent rapport with Nelson. I told him about our bet that night and how I had won and that he should take the entire next day off unless he wanted to be embarrassed by our actions. He took the hint and said he would visit his mother in San Diego.

The next morning, I got up first and made preparations for breakfast. When Tim got up he asked why I was making breakfast and I told him how I had given Nelson the day off. I then told him I wanted him naked all day when we were at home. He stripped himself with a smile and then we ate the breakfast I had made. I think he was expecting to have sex all day, but I quashed those thoughts when I told him we were going to Disneyland.

Despite having lived in LA for close to 5 years, I had never been to Disneyland, so we made a day of it. We both had a great time on the rides and walking around taking everything in. On our way home, I told him we should pickup some Chinese carryout. We each ordered a couple of our favorites and then headed for home when we got our order. When we walked in the door, I told Tim to strip again and then we ate our dinner.

After dinner, I told Tim to take a shower in the master bath and that I would take a shower in the guest bath and that we would meet in the living room when we had finished. When Tim had left to shower, I remained behind for a few minutes in order to cue up a DVD for us to watch. I then retired to my assigned bathroom and cleaned up for the rest of our evening.

When I got to the living room, Tim was waiting for me as I entered naked as well, which caused him to smile. I stood in the middle of the room and said, "We're going to watch a movie, so how about we make some popcorn and open a nice bottle of white wine?" He thought that would be a good idea, so he fetch a bottle of wine while I made the popcorn. When we had everything ready, we sat down and I said, "I hope you like my choice of movie tonight. I know most guys don't like romantic movies, so I chose one that's more appealing to men."

"I'm sure I will like anything you chose." He then reached his wine glass over, touched it to mine and took a healthy sip.

I smiled and sipped then said, I'm pretty sure you'll like it."

I started the DVD which instantly got Tim's attention when he saw me standing there naked answering Robin's questions. Tim looked at me for a second with wide eyes, which made me smile and then back to the screen as he drained his wine glass. When he saw me go down on Jake, he looked at me again before watching the screen again. I could see that he was quite hard which caused me to smile. When Jake had pulled me up, I asked Tim, "So, what do you think of my movie selection?"

Tim's mouth moved but didn't make any sounds and then he turned his attention back to the screen. By this time Jake was plowing into my pussy. I had never watched my DVD's before now. It wasn't because I was ashamed or anything, it was because I didn't have a TV and DVD player. I guess I could have watched them on my laptop, but the thought never crossed my mind. While watching with Tim, I thought the scene looked pretty hot. I was remembering how I felt at the time and how much I enjoyed what we were doing. It then dawned on me that this may be disturbing to Tim, watching his fiancé having sex with another man.

He was watching with rapt attention, so I whispered, "If this upsets you we can turn it off."

He looked at me quickly and said, "No, it's okay." He then turned his attention back to the TV.

I thought to myself, 'I hope this means he's okay watching this.' I then turned my attention back to the screen. At this time, I was on my hands and knees while Jake was lubing his cock just before he put it in my ass. Again, I remembered what I was going through and how great the whole experience was. When Jake penetrated me on the screen, my hand dove into my pussy as I watched. I looked over at Tim and saw that he was now stroking himself. That was a pretty good sign that he was liking what he saw, so I decided I would help him out. I pulled his hand away and then took his cock in my mouth and began giving him the best blowjob I knew how to give.

Tim had put his hands on my head but was pushing on me. I decided I wanted him to so I lifted off his cock and said, "Tim, make me do what you want! Push my head so I take you all the way!" He did as he was told and buried his cock in my throat. I decided I kind of missed being used like I often was in porn scenes, so as I fucked my face on Tim I rubbed my clit until I came just moments before he did. I swallowed all of his spunk and then sat up and looked at him to see how he was doing.

I didn't have to worry because the first thing out of his mouth was, "Fuck! That was awesome! Can I, you know, uh, well, have anal sex with you?"

I smiled and said, "I was hoping the video would inspire you! God yes! I want you to fuck my ass until I'm screaming for mercy!"

I guess the idea inspired him, because he was hard again (or maybe he never went soft?). Anyway, I had cleaned myself out while I took my shower and had planted a bottle of lube behind a pillow on the couch. I grabbed the bottle, turned around and faced the back of the couch while on my knees, poured some lube in my hand, handed the bottle to Tim and said, "Lube up your beautiful cock and then fuck my ass!"

I lubed myself up while he got his dick slick and then he got behind me and began working himself into my derriere. It had been a while since I had had anal sex and was thinking how much I missed it as Tim impaled me. I was getting impatient, so I began moving forward and backwards fucking myself on him. "FUCK ME HARDER, TIM! FUCK ME HARDER!" I begged my lover. God, it felt good!

Tim did as I asked and began pounding into me bringing a smile to my face. I dropped my right hand to my dripping pussy and began roughly rubbing my clit and within moments had a huge orgasm. Tim was still going strong as he battered my behind like a madman. I was pleasantly surprised that he hadn't cum yet as he pounded away. All of a sudden, however, he cried out, "I'M CUMMING SUZY!" pulled me hard onto his cock as stream after stream of his seminal fluid gushed forth into my colon. This pushed me over the edge once again as I buried four fingers deep into my vagina and came hard once again.

I collapsed on the back of the couch while still on my knees with Tim draped on top of me. We were both panting hard as we gasped for air with Tim still buried in my rectum for a couple of minutes until Tim pulled out of me. He scooped me up in his arms and carried me to our bedroom and the attached bathroom while kissing me the whole time. He set me down as he started the water and when it was the temperature he wanted, he pulled me in with him and then pulled me into a hug and kissed me deeply. When he broke the kiss, he looked into my eyes and said, "I had been afraid to watch your DVD because I was afraid I would get insanely jealous, but the opposite was true. You looked so hot while that guy was fucking you and then it dawned on me I was the guy that would get to do that with you forever! I love you so much and am so happy you are in my life."

"I'm glad you're in my life as well! I hope I didn't freak you out. I love it when we make love, but I had missed just getting a good old fashioned hard fucking and I really like anal sex."

Tim chuckled and said, "I had never had anal sex before now, but now I can say that anytime you want it, I'll give it to you!"

The days and weeks sped by until it was time to head to France for our wedding. My parents, Tim's parents and Robin joined us on the flight over the water and I have to say we all had a good time. We arrived in Paris first and spent several days there and then a few days before our wedding drove south to the chateau. Pictures didn't do the place justice once I saw it with my own eyes! The place was incredible! Additionally, Tim's childhood friends were the warmest, most accepting people I had ever met and I looked forward to a lifelong friendship with all of them.

The wedding went off without a hitch and now Tim and I were on our honeymoon. A couple of days into our post-wedding trip, Tim suggested that I tell my interesting story. So, here we are, full circle. What started out as an adolescent trauma has turned into a fairy tale for me. I love my husband, my parents and my life!

Kalavo
Kalavo
825 Followers