Susan's Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want you to know that I love you no matter what jobs you have had, or still have for that matter. The only thing that matters to me is that you are safe and that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So, will you marry me?"

I sat on my bed stunned for a few seconds and mulled his proposal. I decided he needed to know exactly who he was marrying and how that may come back to bite him, so I said, "I love you too, Tim. I have never said those words to anyone but my parents. I think you are wonderful and I love being with you, but you have to consider how my past may come back to haunt you.

"I've been making porn films for four years and have made dozens of them. I have had sex with men and women in multiple ways and often with multiple partners in multiple holes. I stripped at the Pink Kitty for the same amount of time. Eventually, someone will put two and two together and figure out your wife was/is a slut. Do you think you could handle that notoriety?"

Tim stood up, walked over and sat down next to me on my bed and said, "Yes! As long as I'm with you I can handle anything, besides if things get too weird we can always go live somewhere else." He then reached into his pocket and grabbed a small box, got down on a knee at my feet, opened the box which held a beautiful diamond ring and said, "I ask again, will you marry me Susan Maguire?"

I stared at Tim and the ring for a second or two and thought, 'He must love me to ask me three times even knowing about my life, or at least part of it.' I got on my knees facing him and said, "I would love to be your wife!" I then kissed him with all of the passion I was feeling that moment. To date, it was the single best experience of my life.

We kissed for several minutes as we held each other tightly. Finally, when we broke the kiss, Tim pulled the ring from the box, took my left hand and placed it on my ring finger. "I have never been happier than I am at this moment."

I agreed, because I was overjoyed as well. Finally, he said, "Now that we have that squared away we need to talk. Having kept secrets from one another nearly derailed our future happiness, so I suggest we go over to my place, which has more furniture, have dinner and talk as long as necessary. Bring a change of clothes because you are spending the night. We can go to school from there, okay? Oh, another thing...we won't be having sex until our wedding night."

This last bit confused me and when Tim saw my confusion he said he would explain later. I grabbed some clothes to change into in the bathroom, threw some things in an overnight case and then went out to Tim's car.

Now, I was expecting something really sporty, but was surprised when I saw an older Chevy Malibu. Again, he said he would explain later. As we drove neither of us said much. I was trying to get my timeline correct in my head and to make sure I told him everything.

His place turned out to be the penthouse in a high rise condo downtown. When we entered we were greeted by a gentleman who Tim introduced as Nelson, his valet. "Nelson, this is my fiancé Susan Maguire." Nelson offered his congratulations to both of us and then took my bag from Tim and said it would be in the gray room. Tim ushered me into the living room and said, "Make yourself at home. The bathroom is down that hall and is the first door on the left," as he pointed.

Nelson returned a few moments later and asked, "Would either of you care for a beverage?" I told him a Coke or Pepsi would be nice and Tim said he'd like the same.

When we had our drinks, Tim said, "Nelson, Sue and I have a lot of sensitive things to discuss and I'm sure she would appreciate it if it was only the two of us. I hope you understand."

"I do sir. I will retire to my room and read. Call me if you need anything."

When Nelson had left, I took a sip of my drink and said, "May I go first? I have a lot to tell you." Tim said to go ahead, so I began:

"So, four and a half years ago I had just finished my junior year in high school. I was popular, got good grades and was a good girl. I was looking forward to my senior year with all of the fun attached to that time of our lives. However, my Dad took a promotion with his company which required us to move to LA. I was devastated by the timing and begged my parents to allow me to stay behind and finish school with my friends. My parents refused saying that they wanted me close to them not half a continent away.

"I now know I was a brat, but at the time I was very, very angry with my parents. To compound things, they both worked long hours so I never saw them, which pissed me off even more. They even missed my 18th birthday by two weeks! I thought going to school would improve my life because I could make some friends, but that was a bust as well, so I concentrated on studying and trying to plot out my revenge on my parents.

"I discovered how I would get my revenge in the pages of the LA Barb, the alternative newspaper. There were a number of ads for porn studios looking for actresses which gave me the idea of selling my virginity to the highest bidder. I sent my proposal to quite a few places and, in the end, made a deal with Porn Parade for $200,000 for 2 scenes. The first I would give my first blowjob and lose my virginity and the second I would lose my anal virginity. We started shooting after I graduated from high school, a date my parents missed again by two weeks. What better revenge on one's parents than to do X-rated porn?

"The scenes went very well. I did them both with the same actor who was very kind and made sure I had the best experience possible. I discovered I love having sex! I mean, I really, really like it! All of it! Once the pain went away I loved getting fucked for the first time, I loved sucking his cock and I really loved anal sex.

"That summer I went on to make 7 more videos doing things for the first time. I had my first double penetrations, sex with a black man, sex with a woman, gangbangs and an orgy. I have to tell you I loved it all! As a matter of fact, I want to give you the DVD of that first summer called Suzy Sweet's Firsts." I pulled the case out of my handbag and handed it to him. He thanked me and then invited me to continue.

"Since I was shooting only one day a week, I decided I needed to do something else with my time. One of the producers suggested working at the Pink Kitty Klub as a stripper in order to make extra money and to promote my work at Porn Parade. She said they didn't do lap dances and that sort of thing and that the clientele was more affluent lawyers and business men. By the end of the summer I had made nearly $300,000!

"Just before I started school that Fall, my father happened to be in the club. I shocked him by squatting in front of him totally naked saying 'Hi Dad'. We had coffee when the club closed and I told him what shitty parents he and my mother were. After school had started my Mom came to my apartment and apologized profusely for being a shitty parent, which started our healing process. I have to say that we are now as close as we ever were. When I told my Mom I had that first date with you, she told me to throw them under the bus when knowledge of my work came to light.

"Anyway, that's about it. I didn't mean to lead you on or freak you out, I just thought I would confess once I knew our relationship was developing into something special. Please forgive me."

Tim stood up, kneeled in front of me, pulled me into a hug and said, "There's nothing to forgive. I completely understand why you didn't say anything earlier because I was in the same boat. Why don't we take a break and then I will tell you my story."

I went to the toilet and smiled to myself knowing that Tim was the best of the best and that I loved him even more now. I grabbed another Coke and then settled back into the living room where Tim shared his story:

"As I told you the other night, I'm very wealthy. When I was younger I was very arrogant and full of myself. I used my position and power to have sex with many women never spending more than one night with any of them. I drove fast cars and partied all of the time. My life style was becoming destructive, but I ignored the signs and kept it up until I nearly died in a car accident while I was drunk. As I lay in the hospital I fretted about how I could have killed some poor innocent person while behaving so immaturely.

"When I had recovered, I went back to France for a year and got my head on straight with my friends. They were an enormous help and I can't wait for you to meet them. Anyway, when I returned to LA I started dating a movie star named Elizabeth Meyers. She was beautiful and charming and turned out to have my money in her sights. From day one when we began dating, she conducted a clandestine affair with one of her co-stars on a TV show. I found out she planned to marry me and then dump me for as much money as she could get.

"I was devastated when I found out what was going on. But this time, I decided to go back to school and submerge myself in my studies and working at my father's company. It worked and I got my head screwed on right. I dated a few women, but they were either scared of my money or liked the money more than me.

"And then I met you. God, the first time I sat next to you in class I was infatuated but decided to play it cool. When we started having coffee together after class, I just fell deeper and deeper in love. I wanted to take things nice and slowly because I didn't want to blow it. I thought I'd let you see that I was doing okay moneywise on that first date, but not enough to scare you off. I couldn't believe it was the first date you had ever been on. I assumed that you were a virgin and wanted to wait until you were married to have sex, so I decided I would respect that and put absolutely no pressure on you for sex.

"When I was in the middle of proposing to you on the beach and you told me of your work, I'll admit I was shocked. Not so much by knowing that you had sex for a job, but more that you didn't come close to appearing like my assumption of what pornstar was. My inability to talk probably sent you a signal that I was disgusted, but that wasn't the case. I was just surprised.

"There are two more things to tell you. First, I saw you perform at the Pink Kitty that first summer you danced. A guy in our office was getting married, so we had his bachelor party there. I think you wore a really skimpy bikini and a see-through shirt over it. I remember because you were the best of the lot as far as I could tell, but then again, I was pretty drunk. The second thing is that I want to wait until our wedding night to have sex for the first time so that you don't feel pressured."

It was my turn to walk over to Tim and hug him. "I'm sorry you had such rotten luck with the women in your life and I promise I won't be one of them if you still want to marry me after my story. To be honest, I don't really care about your money. I'm probably worth a little more than $750,000 with my investments and what not and you see how I live. The apartment I live in is the first one I took when I left my parent's place and the car I bought at the same time. I'm quite happy living a simple life.

"One thing I won't do is wait until we get married to make love. I have fucked many times, but I have never made love with a person I love and I don't want to wait. I love you Tim, let's go to bed!"

I pulled him up to his feet and told him to lead the way to his bedroom. His room was very large and had a large bed in it with the usual dressers and chairs. I noticed a bathroom so I said, "Why don't we take a shower first."

The shower was large with multiple spray heads and when Tim turned the water on it got instantly hot. As I stripped my clothes off, which consisted of just my shirt and shorts, Tim stared with obvious admiration. "My god, you are so beautiful." He said as I stood before him in my nakedness.

He stripped quickly as well. I admired his athletic build and muscle tone. When his shorts came off, his cock was erect and ready for action and I have to say it was a thing of beauty. I was never what they call a size queen because, frankly, the really large cocks I took in some of my scenes hurt because they were too big. But looking at Tim I had to smile because I was having a Goldilocks moment thinking, 'He's just right' about the size of Jake the guy I was with in my first scene.

As we got into the shower I pulled Tim into a hug and kissed him passionately, enjoying the feel of his wet skin against mine. I liked that he didn't have a lot of body hair as our bodies slid against each other. We lathered each other up and thoroughly scrubbed one another and rinsed off. Next Tim began shampooing my hair. I don't know why, but I loved the feeling of him massaging shampoo into my scalp.

When the shampoo had been rinsed away, I sank to my knees and took Tim's cock in my mouth and began to give, what I hoped would be, the best blowjob of his life. I took his circumcised member deep in my mouth working my tongue around the head of his cock as I sucked and worked him in and out. I would look up periodically to see his reaction and saw that his eyes were closed and his mouth was open as if he was saying 'ahhh'.

After a few minutes I could tell he was getting close, so being the good porn star that I am, I pulled on his ass and took all of him in my mouth and throat. I looked up at him and saw that he was looking at me with eyes wide in surprise. I pulled back and pulled him back in several times until he cried out, "OH GOD! I'M CUMMMING!" I pulled back just in time to feel his first pulse jettison his semen into my mouth. I swallowed his first shot easily and continued swallowing until I had every last drop.

When I stood up, Tim pulled me into a crushing hug and kissed me hard with lots of tongue. When he broke the kiss, he held me at arm's length, smiled and said, "My god, that was incredible! I'm going to love being married to a porn star and sex goddess!" I couldn't help it and started laughing. At that moment I knew that my porn days were not an issue to the man I loved.

When we got out of the shower I wrapped my hair in a towel and then dried my body off. As soon as Tim was mostly dry, he picked me up easily and carried me to his bed. He laid me down gently and told me to scoot to the middle. He followed me and when I stopped, he pulled my legs apart and buried his face into my pussy. He licked, lapped, nibbled, bit, sucked and generally made love to my pussy with his mouth. When he had brought me to my first climax, he sunk a couple of fingers in me and began stroking my G-spot causing me to cum a couple of more times. He looked up at me at one point and said, "I've never gone down on a shaved pussy before, but I have to say I love it! Will you always keep it bald please?"

I laughed and said, "I had laser treatments, so it will always be bald for you." He smiled and dove back in like a child with his favorite ice cream. After a while, I just wanted him in me, so I said, "Tim, my love, make love to me now. I want to feel you in me!"

When he sank into me, we both let out moans of pleasure. God, he felt just perfect! He was propped up on his arms like in porn films so the cameras can get good penetration shots. But I wanted him to lay on me so I could feel his entire body, kiss him and nuzzle into his neck. So, I pulled his head down to kiss me as I said, lay on me while we make love, please. He did as I asked and I had the most sublime experience of my life. He was indefatigable as he made love to me the way I had always dreamed of. I orgasmed several times before Tim let loose deep within me.

We were both breathing hard as I held him tight against me with him still impaling me with his slowly softening penis. When our breathing had moderated, I whispered in his ear, "I love you so much, Tim."

I could feel him smile as he said, "I love you too, Sue."

We cuddled in bed and talked for quite a while. I told Tim I didn't really want a big wedding and he said he didn't either, just our parents and a few select friends. I chuckled and said the only friends I have are porn stars and strippers. He laughed and said that they would bring a little color to the proceedings.

After a while Tim said, "What would you think about getting married in Paris? We could fly over with our parents in my jet and get married there with my friends in attendance."

I sat up, looked at him and asked, "You have a jet? One big enough to fly to Europe?"

He laughed and said, "Actually, I have two jets. A 767 and a Gulfstream. I think we'd take the 67 to Paris because it would be more comfortable. So, what do you think?"

I pondered for a bit, or at least looked like I was mulling things over, then smiled and said, "I would love to get married in Paris. It sounds really romantic. Now the only question that remains is when? For me the sooner the better, though I will need to get a passport. Oh, and another thing...we need a prenuptial agreement. I know we don't plan on getting divorced or anything, but it's the right thing for you to do and for me as well."

Tim looked at me gob smacked and then said, "I know my father would insist on one, but I didn't want to embarrass you by asking for one."

I laughed and said, "After hearing your story that was one of the first things I thought about. You can tease your Dad by saying that I insisted because I wanted to protect my assets!"

We made love a couple of more times that night and each time was better than the next. We got so little sleep that we decided to blow off classes that day. Tim called his French friends and told them of our engagement and our desire to married in Paris. They talked at length until Tim turned to me and asked, "Instead of getting married in Paris would you consider doing it in a chateau in the Loire Valley?" My confusion was apparent, so he told his friend he would call back in a few minutes.

Tim opened his notebook and pulled up a bunch of pictures of the chateau in question. It was not only incredible but humongous! It sat by itself with a forest behind a garden with an incredibly ornate set of hedges, in front of it was acres and acres of vineyards. I had to smile because it looked like something out of a fairy story, so I told Tim, "Yeah, that would be marvelous."

I called my Mom to tell her the good news and that we planned on having the ceremony in France at a chateau. I told her we hadn't set a date yet, but that it would be fairly soon once we got our ducks all in a row. She was crying as she told me how happy she was for me.

Next, I called Robin at the porn studio and told her of my engagement and how I was going to retire from porn. I also told her that she should expect and invitation to our wedding which would be in France, so if she didn't have a passport she should get one sooner rather than later.

Lastly, I called Robert at the Pink Kitty and told him I could no longer dance and why. He was very gracious, congratulated me and told me that if I ever got the bug to dance that I was always welcome in his place.

When Tim and I sat down after making all of our calls, we sat down together and discussed what we had been doing. He said, "Okay, my friends and I have decided on the 15th of July for a wedding date, if that works for you. It happens to be a national holiday in France being Bastille Day. They said they would take care of all of the arrangements and any guests will be welcome to stay as long as they would like at the chateau."

"Yeah, that would be great," I replied. "I think I will ask my friend Robin from Porn Parade to be my maid of honor, if you don't mind. She was very kind to me and helped me through several crises."

Tim, being the sweet man that he is said, "I have no problems with anything you want. It sounds as though she was a good friend and good friends should be rewarded." I kissed him and told him I loved him.