Susan's Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure how much detail he wanted, so I just told him the whole story. He listened patiently to my tale and when I was finished he said, "Well, that's quite a story. So, if you wouldn't mind, would you be kind enough to do a short striptease for me. I want to see what your dance moves are like, see if you have the requisite charisma for stripping and, of course, what you body looks like." I figured I'd have to do something like this, so I agreed. He stood up, went to a stereo and played some electro-pop music that was very bass heavy.

I stood up, picked up the rhythm and began dancing. I had always liked dancing and was in an extracurricular dance club at my school in the Chicago area. I shimmied and spun for a couple of minutes and then began to slowly peel off my clothes. It was kind of awkward because my tight jeans were hard to pull off, but once I was down to my underwear I was able to be sexy again. The whole time he was watching me with an eagle eye and not showing any emotions one way or another.

When I was naked, I saw one of Robert's eyebrows go up slightly and a small smile appear on his lips. I ran my hands over my body and tweaked my nipples and pulled on them. I, also, ran some fingers through my pussy and bent over while spreading my ass cheeks wide displaying my asshole and pussy.

Finally, the music stopped, so I stood and looked at Robert waiting for him to tell me what he wanted me to do next. He indicated that I should sit back down. He didn't say to get dressed again, so I remained naked. Again, we stared at each other for a few seconds until he said, "Yeah, you'll do nicely. So, a couple of questions. First how old are you?"

"I'm 18 and will be 19 in mid-August."

"I trust you have a valid driver's license I can check?" I nodded and handed it to him. When he was done he handed it back and asked, "Do you have any time restrictions?"

"Yeah. I'm due to shoot 7 scenes on 7 consecutive Wednesdays, so Wednesdays and Thursdays won't be so good, if you know what I mean?"

He smiled and said, "Yeah, we've had other porn queens working here. The nights I really need you are Fridays and Saturdays and Sunday afternoons." I looked at him askance, so he said, "There are a lot of guys who come in to watch a ballgame or a football game and like to look at the girls during commercials and halftime. Do you have a boyfriend who may take exception to you working here?"

I chuckled and said, "To tell you the truth, I have never had a boyfriend, so no, I don't. I don't have a problem working those days you mentioned since I have no social life at all."

Robert smiled and said, "Okay, well you have a job if you want it. I pay $5 per hour since we don't do lap dances here and you get to keep all of the tips you make. I make my money on admission fees and drinks. I ask the girls to give a percentage of their tips to the security guys who keep you safe from the drunks. I like everyone to arrive on time and ready to go.

"You should buy your own clothes for sanitary reasons. They should be sexy and easy to remove, unlike your jeans were." We both chuckled at that. "String bikinis work well and the skimpier the better because our customers like to see skin and lots of it. The longer you stay naked and the more 'provocative' you are the bigger your tips will be. Our customers are, generally, pretty well off, junior members of law firms and financial houses, so they have money to burn and will tip nicely if you give them what they want to see."

"What do you mean by provocative?"

"Let them see everything. Squat in front of them and pull your pussy lips apart and bend over and spread your cheeks like you did for me. Basically, the raunchier the better with these guys. Many of them have uptight wives and girlfriends, so they like nasty. They'll probably reach out to touch you and it's up to you how much of that you will allow. Just remember for your tips, more is better."

I smiled and said, "I think I can do that. When would you like me to start?"

"Well, if you could come back around 4, I could introduce you to everyone and let you select your music. Maybe you could do a couple of dances. Tonight, is usually pretty quiet, so it would give you an opportunity to try some things out and you can watch the other girls to see how they do things. Also, whenever you dance you may want to refrain from wearing panties and a bra so you don't have lines on your skin from the elastic."

I agreed to come in later in the afternoon and left in search of some lunch and a place I could buy a really small bikini. As I ate I called Robin to thank her for directing me to the Pink Kitty and to ask where I could find some skimpy bikinis. She directed me to a shop a few miles away, so I drove there after eating and tried on some incredibly small suits. I bought four bikinis, four see-through button front cover-ups and four different pairs of 5-inch heels to dance in.

I returned to the club at 4pm and as promised, Robert introduced me to the bouncers, the other dancers, the bartenders and the DJ. I sat with the DJ whose name was Juan and discussed what music I'd like to dance to. We came up with a nice list of the older music I preferred like Stevie Wonder's Superstitious, Los Lobos' Shakin', Shakin', Shakes, The Rolling Stones' Start Me Up and similar tunes. I ended up with a list of 15 songs and told him he could choose the ones I would dance to for the most part.

After Juan, I went to the dressing room and was shown my dressing table. I was seated next to a black gal who went by Kate the Great. She welcomed me and said, "If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask any of us. We aren't in a competition here and try to help one another out."

I thanked her for kindness as I looked at her dressing table. It was piled high with all sorts of make-up and a picture of a small girl taped to the mirror. "Is that your daughter?" I asked pointing at the picture.

"Yeah, she's my baby."

We talked about her daughter Khatia for a while and then I pointed at her cosmetics and said, "I didn't think to bring any make-up."

Kate said, "Don't worry, I'm sure Emily has something you can use. Frankly, you should use as little as possible, just enough to take away the shine from the lights so you retain your natural good looks. You have that 'girl next door' thing going for you, which will be very popular. You may want to invest in some false eyelashes too."

At 7pm the club was about half full and the girls were getting their clothes on for dancing. I followed suit by putting on one of my new bikinis. It was red, well, what little there was, was red as well as the sheer coverup and the heels. When Kate saw me she smiled and said, "You look like a she devil!" That gave me an idea, so I asked Juan to play 'Sympathy for the Devil' by the Stones and 'Evil Woman' by ELO.

I watched the other girls do their thing as they danced and stripped. It all looked pretty straight forward as they played to all sections of the stage. When it was my turn, I felt less nervous than I had before.

Juan announced me as Sympathy for the Devil started by saying, "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Porn Parades newest star making her debut here at the Pink Kitty! Give a warm welcome to Suzy Sweet!"

With that I strutted out onto the stage in rhythm with the music. I danced along the front of the stage to give everyone their first look at me and then began peeling off my scanty clothing. As I danced, I was really getting into it and was completely naked by the time 'Evil Woman' began playing. I would dance over to guys waving money around and squat in front of them with my knees spread wide giving them a nice view of my pussy. One guy was waving a $50 bill, so when I squatted in front of him I reached down, pinched my small labia with thumb and forefingers and spread myself wide showing he and his friends my vagina, urethra and clitoris.

Those guys went wild and when others figured out what was happening began waving more and more money at me. When I saw a $100 bill I reached down, pulled my clit hood back and briefly frigged myself. I could have kept going, but my music was finishing. When the last note faded away, I stood up, took a bow with a wad of bills in my hand, picked up my clothes and headed back stage.

I was totally surprised as all of the other girls congratulated me for a great performance. I thanked them and returned to my table. Kate sat smiling at me for several seconds and then said, "Damn girl! Are you sure you've never done this before? You killed it out there!"

I thanked her for the complement and then sat back and evaluated what I had just done. I chuckled to myself as I thought, 'Just a few months ago no man had ever seen so much as one of my nipples and now, here I was not only showing my naked body, but spreading my pussy wide for all to see'. Add this to having done two porn movies and I had to admit that I had changed in a big way. So far it was a lot of fun, so I decided there was no sense in changing now.

That night I did four more dances and ended up taking home about $800 in tips alone and gave 15% to the bouncers and bartender. I danced the next two nights and on Sunday afternoon and pulled in close to $4000 for the four days. Friday was particularly good as all of the business men were blowing off steam before the weekend. Sunday was kind of a waste, but I still had fun.

When Wednesday rolled around, I had my first of the 7 shoots I had contracted for. I found out I was going to be doing my first 'double penetration' with two guys I hadn't met yet. I was pretty excited about it since I had DP'd myself using vibrators and dildoes. It had been decided by the studio that Robin would do a brief interview before all of my 'firsts' scenes and that they would all forgo any attempt at a story, but would get right down to business.

During the scene I was spit roasted both anally and vaginally. Additionally, the two guys took turns while they DP'd me in both of my holes. All in all, it was great fun and lasted for quite a while.

The next scene was with Robin and was my first time doing anything with a woman. Robin's mouth was magic as she ate me to several massive orgasms. I enjoyed eating her as well and managed to get her off a couple of times. We 69'd and scissored each other to numerous climax's also.

As July passed I did my first interracial scene with a really big guy with a really big cock vaginally. That was followed with a gangbang, an interracial gangbang with 6 black guys, a scene with four other women all donning strap-on dildoes and lastly an orgy with 7 men and 7 additional women.

I came in one day, when all of the scenes were finished, to pose for pictures for the 'Suzy's Firsts' DVD cover, which came out on the first of August and I requested 10 copies for myself. I thought I would send one to my parents for Christmas.

As the summer continued, I kept dancing at the club and socking my money away into my savings account. I had been investing some in the market by buying mostly bonds and a few stocks and to date they were all doing really well. Everything was going smoothly until one night I happened to notice a surprise customer. We had a small two-way mirror which we used to keep tabs on the act before ours, so we knew when we would have to start. With the surprise guest, I decided I would just have to be a bit raunchier than normal to get his attention.

When Juan started playing 'Superstitious', I strutted out on stage as normal but kept my face away from the guy I was going to surprise. When I was naked, I danced over to him squatted down with my pussy in full view and said, "Hi John! Does Joyce know you're here?"

I thought my Dad was going to have a heart attack as his head went up and down looking at my exposed pussy and my face. He was white as a ghost when I stood and continued my set. I had to laugh at the shock my Dad experienced. Later on, while in the dressing room, Alberto, one of the bouncers, came to me and said, "There's a man named John Maguire, who says he's your father and that would like to speak with you."

"Thanks Alberto. Tell him I'll meet him at the Denny's across the street when the club closes, if you could please, thanks." Alberto smiled and said he'd take care of it. I finished the night doing all of my sets, got dressed in my usual clothes and then drove across the street to meet my father. I was looking forward to the confrontation.

When I entered the restaurant, I saw my Dad sitting in a corner booth away from the few other patrons in the place. I sat down across from him at the table and said, "So, how've you been?"

My Dad looked at me like he had never seen me before and said, "Why are you working in that place? I thought we raised you to better than that!"

I had to laugh and then said, "You didn't raise me for shit! Fuck, the last four years the both of you were absentee parents at best. I fucking raised myself. And then you decide to move out here and drag me along so we can, quote, be close as a family and you never spent more than 5 minutes with me during that time. Well, fuck you John!"

My father who was an executive VP of a major corporation was looking at me like a deer in the headlights as his daughter yelled at him. He didn't seem to have a response to my outburst and then tried another tack. "Do you realize how upset your mother and I have been since your disappearance? We've hired people to find you!"

I laughed and said, "Well, they've done a bang-up job!"

"We thought you went back to Chicago, so have concentrated our efforts there. Your Mom is worried sick!"

"Really? Tell me the truth, how long after I left did you discover I wasn't there? I would have bet around two weeks." His face turned red in embarrassment, so I said, "Yeah, I thought so. You guys were so into everything besides me. For a while I despised you both, but my emotions have tempered a bit, so I only hate you right now."

I decided to order a piece of apple pie ala mode and a cup of decaf. We sat in silence for a while mostly to let my Dad figure out what to say and I wasn't going to help him out. Finally, he asked, "So, what have you been doing besides dancing in that club?"

"Well, I have another job in addition to the club. I'm renting a studio apartment, I bought a car and have made about just a bit less than $300,000 since I left. I've invested some and the rest is in various savings accounts. I'm doing alright."

He pondered what I said and asked, "You're not a prostitute are you?"

I laughed and said, "Would it matter? Would being a prostitute make you disown me?" I let him stew for a few seconds and then said, "No, I'm not a prostitute...technically. But, I do have sex for money. It has been pretty lucrative. As a matter of fact, I have a little gift for you and Joyce. I was going to send it at Christmas, but I'll give it to you now. Watch the interviews because they'll explain a lot." I reached into my bag and pulled out a 'Suzy's First' DVD and handed it to him and said, "I even autographed it for you."

When he saw my picture on the cover he put two and two together and said, "You're doing porn? That's nearly as bad as being a prostitute!"

I shook my head and said, "Bad is in the eye of the beholder I guess because I love doing porn. Do you realize before you moved me here I hadn't even been kissed by a boy? I was a very good girl because that's what you and Joyce wanted. Then you move me here and abandoned me. I was so pissed off I decided to do whatever caused you the most pain and embarrassment. Anyway, I'm done here. Say hi to Joyce for me."

As I walked away I stopped and said, "You never answered my question." He looked at me confused, so I said, "Does Joyce know you go to strip clubs? Also, do you realize what day it is?" He looked confused so I laughed as I left. It was my birthday and my father didn't have a clue...so endearing.

When I got home it was nearly 4am. I like to get to sleep before 2:30am normally, but meeting with my Dad was worth it. I suspected that before long some investigator will figure out where I live and that I would have to suffer through a visit with my mother. I figured I'd just bear it like I did with my Dad.

When September rolled around, I started classes at Cal State-Northridge. I hadn't decided on a major yet, but figured I had time since I needed to get through all of the basic prerequisites first. I had always enjoyed school and did really well getting A's on my exams and papers. I continued dancing at the club on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, but hadn't shot a scene in quite a while. My DVD was selling very well and was bringing in some nice money for me.

As I figured would happen, my Mom came to my apartment on a Thursday evening. Before I opened my door, I braced myself for an awkward evening. When I opened my door, she swooped in and tried to hug me, but I pushed her away. She looked hurt but I didn't care. We stood and stared at each other for a while until I asked, "What do you want Joyce?" I could tell that my tone and using her name instead of Mom struck home with her.

I could see tears welling up in her eyes as she replied, "I just want to talk. Can we do that?"

I indicated that she should sit in the chair and then I sat on my bed as I asked, "What do you want to talk about?"

"Well, mostly I want to apologize to you. Your Dad and I talked for 5 hours after he came home when he saw you that night in August. He told me where he saw you and what you did there. He also told me in detail what the two of you talked about. He felt terrible that he didn't realize it was your birthday. After he finished telling me everything we both came to the conclusion that you were right, we have been the worst parents we could have possibly been.

"We should have never made you leave Chicago during your senior year, I'm really very, very sorry about that. We didn't think things through very well, obviously. I hope you'll be able to forgive us someday. So, what can we do to make things right? Frankly, I haven't a clue."

I was kind of shocked that she had apologized so forthrightly, but I was still harboring hard feelings and it was going to take a lot more than 'I'm sorry' to bridge the gulf between us. So, I said, "I don't know what it will take if anything. My anger with you two is so deeply rooted right now. Your apologizing was a good first step, but beyond that I don't know."

She had a grim sort of smile and then said, "Yeah, a very small step. I know the word sorry doesn't really mean too much, but you have to believe me when I say that the feelings behind it are heartfelt. I know I didn't show it very well, but I do love you and I hate that I caused you so much pain."

I made us a couple of salads for dinner as we talked for hours. At one point she said, "I watched your DVD's, well, the first two. It's kind of hard for a mother to watch her daughter have sex. I was wondering if what you said in the first one was true about your virginity."

"It was. I was a very good girl in Chicago and hadn't even kissed a boy let alone have sex with one. I was so lonely at school here because I just couldn't seem to break into any groups to have friends. When I read about porn houses here looking for actresses, I decided my good girl days were over figuring that would hurt you the most when you found out. I was all about revenge for my fucked up life here.

"I took some pictures of myself and told a bunch of porn houses I was willing to lose my virginity in a porn film if the price was right. I got several of them in a bidding war and ended up doing the first two scenes for $200,000. The first two were so popular, the studio wanted to do more revolving around firsts for me, so we negotiated until I signed a contract for 7 more scenes at $20,000 a pop plus 5% for every DVD sold.