Suzie's Twenty-Five Acts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the sheltered virgin thing, I have definitely known how to masturbate for a long time. A girl had to do something to pass the time, right? I knew my body well, knew exactly how to tease myself, how to get myself excited, how to bring myself off.

I continued fondling and sucking on my left tit, panting softly as my arousal built. My right hand began to trail down my stomach, my fingers lightly trailing along my pale skin as I teased myself. Soon, I reached my pubic mound and softly ran my fingers through my thick, dark pubes.

"Fuck, it really is a forest down there!" I released my boob to say out loud.

My head actually leaned back, my tits shaking as I giggled softly. I definitely couldn't let a guy down there until I did something about it. Problem for later, I was horny. With my left titty back in my mouth, I slid my my right hand between my legs so I could run my fingers along my moist labia.

The room was full of my soft moaning and panting as my tight body squirmed. I kept sucking on my breast as I used two fingers to spread myself open. Carefully slipping two fingers inside, I came in contact with it; my hymen. Yeah, I still had it.

I had always been careful when I masturbated, making sure I didn't break it unintentionally. Still, if I was to finally let loose, it was time for it to go. Not just yet. Instead of fingering myself, I began to circle my clit, stimulating all the nerves in my little button.

A few minutes later, I released my boob so I could gasp and groan. My toes started to curl as I used my left hand to pull on one of my nipples. I was so close. So close. I rubbed my clit rapidly, my back arching as my passion peaked.

"Ah!" I cried out as my face contorted in pleasure. "Fuck!"

My sweaty hair clung to my face as I gasped for breath, my large breasts heaving. Lifting my right hand to my lips, I sucked my juices off of my fingers, relishing the taste of my feminine nectar. I'd always tasted so sweet. Yummy!

I shakily got to my feet and wobbled a few feet across the floor until I reached my underwear. Bending at the waist, I snatched up my panties so I could step back into them. Then I put on a matching pajama set and got back into bed.

A big yawn hit me as I was plugging in my phone. Fuck, I was tired. Getting under the covers, I switched off my bedside lamp and settled in. Various thoughts ran through my mind; thoughts of guys touching me, kissing me, tasting me. Thoughts of putting a penis in my mouth, of tasting semen. I'm not sure when I finally fell asleep.

~Tuesday, September 30th~

Tuesday started out like any other weekday. I went through my morning routine, including my daily workout, then I logged in to my work computer and started the day. My raven hair was pulled back in a lazy ponytail as my fingers tapped away at the keys.

Before lunch, I had a video meeting with various members of my department. Our manager went over the current issues and projects. It was fine, but probably could have been an email. At least it ended in time for me to take my break.

I went to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich, which I ate in my bedroom while washing it down with a diet soda. As I ate, I messaged Ken and Dave. They asked for my number, but I put them off. Alyssa and I texted while I finished my meal, telling me she was on break as well. Soon, she asked if she could call me.

"Hi!" I said into the phone.

"Hey, sis!" Alyssa replied. "How's your morning?"

"Fine." I answered. "Yours?"

"The usual." my sister responded. "Some guy was convinced we were trying to plant tracking devices inside him for the government. He had to be restrained so we could get the IV in."

"Interesting." I said slowly.

"Not really." Alyssa laughed. "Anyway, I was thinking we should definitely go out Friday and Saturday night."

"Both nights?" I wondered. "Someone's on a mission!"

"I am!" she agreed. "We're gonna get that cherry popped!"

"Alyssa!" I gasped. "Anyone could hear you!"

"No, they couldn't." Alyssa insisted. "I'm eating lunch in my car."

"And you call me anti-social." I snorted.

"Hey! I've been around people all day. I just needed a few minutes of peace." she reasoned. "Don't change the subject! Will you let me take you out both nights?"

"I suppose..." I mumbled nervously.

"Don't be nervous, Suzie." Alyssa replied. "You don't have to go all the way right off the bat. Start with some kissing, some petting! Take it one step at a time."

"One step at a time..." I trailed off, my eyes widening as an idea occurred to me.

"Exactly!" she exclaimed.

"Okay, I'm in." I agreed with a confidence I didn't usually possess. "I don't know what I'll do when I'm there, but I'll go."

"That's all I ask!" Alyssa laughed. "I should go back to work. Love you!"

"Love you, too!" I replied before ending the call.

For the rest of my work day, I was completely distracted and didn't accomplish very much actual work. I couldn't let go of my idea. It was a great way for me to take control of my life and break free of the shackles that have kept me repressed for years.

After clocking out, I made dinner for myself. We weren't the type of family to eat together, after all. I ate in front of the television in the living room with my mother. Dad still wasn't home from his high-stress job, and Daniel was out with friends.

I did the dishes, then ran to my room, shutting the door so that I could work on my idea in peace. It was definitely strange, but I thought it would work for me. For the next hour or so, I watched some porn on my computer to get ideas.

Then I wrote my list. I was going to be twenty-five on October twenty-fifth. My golden birthday. I decided that I was going to lose my virginity on my birthday. It would be the twenty-fifth act. I would start tomorrow, October first. I would have twenty-five days to perform twenty-five sexual acts, with the final one being intercourse.

At first I thought it might be weird to plan things out like that. Obsessive, even. Then I decided that plans are what made things happen. I definitely wanted things to happen to my lady bits. It was a great plan. Not weird at all.

An hour later I was done. I had added things and crossed them out. Sure, some were a little childish for a mid-twenties woman, but I was inexperienced. Everything on the list made sense to me. There was even something on there from my chat with Alyssa about her weekend. I went over it again before sending it to Alyssa without an explanation.

1. Break hymen.

2. First kiss.

3. Make out.

4. Get felt up.

5. Crotch rubbed from outside clothes.

6. Rub a guy's bulge.

7. Give a stranger my panties.

8. Flash someone.

9. Let a guy suck my breasts.

10. Reach orgasm in front of a guy.

11. Send nudes.

12. Phone sex.

13. Give a lap dance.

14. Give a handjob.

15. Get fingered.

16. Get spanked.

17. Finger up my bum.

18. Blowjob.

19. Swallow semen.

20. Semen on my face.

21. Get eaten out.

22. Titty-fuck.

23. Semen on breasts.

24. Sixty-nine.

25. Intercourse.

I sat down on the edge of my bed with my notepad in my lap, my eyes roved the page as I bit my lower lip and contemplated my decision. I was sure it was the right one. A small smile crossed my face when my phone went off. Alyssa, I assumed, expecting her to express her pride.

Alyssa: The fuck is this?

Suzie: I probably should have explained, huh?

Alyssa: That might have helped!

Suzie: That's my list. Starting tomorrow, I'm gonna work through it.

Alyssa: In order?

Suzie: Not necessarily, but I do plan to start with 1 tomorrow, and end with 25 on the 25th.

Alyssa: Gonna lose your virginity on your twenty-fifth birthday?

Suzie: I am! It's a Saturday, so it'll work.

Alyssa: Nervous?

Suzie: So scared I'm actually shaking right now.

Alyssa: You can do this. I believe in you. Surprised you want a finger up your butt though!

Suzie: Yeah, well, you talked about anal. A cock isn't going up there, but I'll try a finger.

Alyssa: You go girl!

Suzie: Thanks!

Alyssa: Also excited for shy Suzie to dance naked for a guy. :P

Suzie: Oh, I never thought of putting strip tease on my list!

Alyssa: How did you think you were gonna get naked for the lap dance?

Suzie: Wait! People are naked for lap dances?!

Alyssa: God, you're such a dork.

Suzie: Whatever. Not everyone is born a slut.

Alyssa: No one is born a slut! It's a lifestyle. One you choose!

Suzie: Then you apparently got it via slutmosis or something.

Alyssa: You're an idiot.

Suzie: You're a whore, so we're even! :P

Alyssa: I don't get paid, I make cocks cum for free. ;)

Suzie: Again. Gross.

Alyssa: You'll love it once you try it! Trust me, baby sister.

Suzie: We'll see.

My big sister and I texted for awhile longer, then we said goodnight. Putting my earbuds in, I watched some porn to get in the mood. Then I pushed my pants and panties down so I could masturbate real quick. Finally, I went through my nighttime routine and climbed into bed wearing a matching pajama set.

~Wednesday, October 1st~

My alarm went off much earlier than usual. I was annoyed, but I had plans, so I dragged my lazy ass out of bed. After yawning through my morning routine, including my workout, I made my way to the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes so I could get in the shower.

This was the first day of my twenty-five acts. I had to make sure I was ready. I thoroughly washed myself to get ready for the big challenge; shaving my pubic hair. It fought back. I really thought I was gonna need a weed whacker at one point, but I managed to get rid of all of it.

It felt so weird! I kept running my fingers over my completely smooth pubic mound. Maybe I should have done a landing strip instead? I just shrugged before shaving my legs and underarms. Once I was completely smooth and clean, I admired my naked body in the mirror.

I really was gorgeous. My legs were toned and smooth, my stomach was completely flat. I had large, DD breasts that were perfectly shaped and had the nicest nipples. High cheekbones helped accentuate my model-like face, and my eyes were a deep, piercing blue. Finally, my long raven hair was an amazing contrast to my light skin.

With a towel wrapped around my body, I headed back to my bedroom. Stifling another yawn, I put on casual clothes for the day. Then I pulled back my dark hair into a functional ponytail before logging in and starting my work day.

Standard work day, for the most part. I transcribed reports, I texted with Alyssa. What was different, however, was that I did quite a bit of flirting. I was still messaging with Ken and Dave. Both nice guys, both were happy to keep getting to know me.

I still had to delete a few dick pics and rude messages from the two dating apps. Despite that, I found a couple of other guys who seemed worth chatting with. All the compliments I was getting were starting to make me smile. I got why Alyssa liked flirting, it was a rush!

Excitement shot through me as I logged off for the day. Excitement, and anxiety. I was really nervous about being seen, but I had to put myself out there. I said goodbye to my mother and brother before heading out the door, saying I needed to go to the grocery store.

My first stop wasn't very exciting. I bought a sandwich and diet soda for dinner. I ate it in my car with a bag of chips. Due to my anxiety, it didn't settle well. Nausea plagued me as I struggled not to panic while driving to a place I'd never been to.

The steering wheel groaned as I clutched it tightly and tried to breathe. I glanced over my shoulder and saw the plain building I was parked behind. I couldn't put this off forever, it was time. If I couldn't do this, losing my virginity would have been out of the question.

With slow, careful steps, I walked toward the entrance, my eyes down as I watched my feet the entire way. I lifted my head and looked at the door, the knowledge of what was inside making me hesitate. Finally, I gathered my strength and entered the store.

Holy shit. There were sex toys everywhere! I immediately saw an entire wall of dildos, making me blush. There was an elderly couple a few feet away from me. Weird, what was the man holding? Oh, a cock ring! I'd heard of those!

Completely overwhelmed, I shuffle around the store and examined the wares. Edible undies, those were different. Various sexy outfits adorned the walls, another section was dedicated to dirty movies. I had thought all porn was online. Guess not.

A guy who had been reading the back of a movie case looked up and saw me. I could feel his eyes on my chest. I wasn't wearing anything revealing, but as I'd said before, hiding the size of my fun bags wasn't a realistic task.

I gave him a nervous smile before I moved on. Once I had walked through the entire store, I made my way back to the dildos. There were a lot of them! Vibrators, too. Before I could chicken out, I grabbed a large purple dildo and made my way over to the checkout counter.

Standing behind the register was a beautiful young woman with short blonde hair. Her exposed arms were covered with tattoos, and various piercings adorned her face. I placed the sex toy down on the counter, and she looked down at it before looking up at me. Her eyes traveled up and down my body. Was she checking me out? Damn!

"First time?" she wondered with a smirk.

"Am I that obvious?" I squeaked.

"Your face is bright red, so yeah, definitely." the woman laughed. "It's okay, we were all new once. Just a suggestion, but this one is kinda big, you might wanna get some lube to go with it."

"Oh, um, okay." I nodded weakly. "W-what would you recommend?"

The woman was kind enough to help me select a bottle of lubrication. I bought it, along with the purple dildo. She gave me a smoky look as she told me to have a nice day and to come back anytime. My face was so red it actually felt hot as I left the store.

I was so overwhelmed with emotions, I started laughing as I drove through town. My laughter had died down by the time I arrived at my usual grocery store. Locking my car, I went into the store and bought some groceries. Then I drove home with my purchases, having put the dildo and lube in a grocery bag to conceal them.

"Hi, Suzie!" Dad said when I walked through the front door.

"Hey, Dad." I mumbled, not wanting to talk to my father while I was holding a sex toy.

"Do you need help with your groceries?" Mom offered while she snuggled with Dad on the couch.

"Um, no. No, thank you." I responded.

I almost ran to the kitchen, grateful they didn't notice my blush. As usual, I had to stand on a stool to put a few things in the tall cabinets. Once my groceries were all put away, I wrapped my dildo and lube in a grocery bag and tried to sneak off to my room.

"You shouldn't keep food in your room." Mom called out when she noticed the bag I was carrying. "We'll get ants."

"Oh, um, it's not food." I stammered. "Just, ah, toothpaste and deodorant. I'm putting it in the bathroom."

"Okay, Honey." Mom replied.

"Daniel is doing homework in his room." Dad commented. "Do you want to watch a movie with your parents?"

"No, thank you." I answered. "I have a new book I'm excited to read."

"Enjoy!" Dad called out.

Relief coursed through me as I shut my bedroom door and leaned my back against it. A long breath escaped my lips as I tilted my head back. That was close. Maybe I should have accepted Alyssa's offer to live with her. No, I wasn't ready then.

Excitement replaced my anxiety as I contemplated what I was about to do. It was time to lose my hymen! I nearly tripped and fell over in my rush to get my clothes off. My panties even got stuck on my big toe as I tried to get them off. Finally, I was as naked as the day I was born.

My big tits bounced as I hopped into bed while holding my dildo in one hand and the bottle of lube in the other. An excited giggle escaped my lips as I laid down and spread my legs wide. Just as I was about to open the lube, another idea occurred to me.

The lube was forgotten as I held the dildo up to my face and examined it. If I was gonna suck a real dick, I should get some practice on a fake one. The dildo was purple and transparent, revealing the glitter inside the sex toy. It made me giggle.

Leaning forward, I planted a big kiss on the tip of my new sex toy. I remembered Alyssa's advice to tease the cock; make it beg for more. My tongue extended, which allowed me to lick the dildo softly. I swirled my tongue along the fake penis before I finally opened my mouth and took it between my lips.

Slowly but surely I pushed the dildo into my mouth. It hit the back of my throat and I started to gag and cough. Eventually, I got used to how much of it I could take. I was able to push it in and out of my mouth, sucking on it while I held the base.

Moans and slurps escaped my lips as I really got into it. My tongue swirled around the sex toy as I tried out the various tips that Alyssa had given me. I could feel my pussy getting wet as I sucked and imagined cum getting shot into my mouth. I wanted to taste cum. No, I needed to taste cum.

Lust took over, my legs spread as I bent my knees and planted my feet firmly on the comforter. I pulled the dildo from my mouth and grabbed it in both hands as I put it between my legs. My heart was racing as I let out a breath. It was time. I was ready.

Biting my lower lip, I pressed the sex toy against my opening, shuddering as I felt my labia start to part. My chest heaved as the dildo slowly entered my body. Then it happened. The rubber tip made contact with my intact hymen.

I was practically hyperventilating as I tried to push through my hymen. It wouldn't give. I knew I was being too gentle, but I was scared. So, I gathered my strength as I prepared to shove it in. Finally, I gripped the fake penis tightly in both hands and forced it inside me.

My back arched as I let out a pathetic whimpering noise. Tears leaked out of the corners of my eyes as I felt the dildo stretching me, pushing against my torn flesh. Maybe I should have used the lube instead of my saliva. It really hurt. However, I didn't pull it out, even as the tears ran down my cheeks. Instead, I grit my teeth and began to push the dildo in deeper.

Once my hand made contact with my vulva, I realized I had gotten it as far in as it was going to go. Sure, I could have taken away one hand, but with my death grip on the sex toy, that wasn't happening. Instead, I let the dildo stay inside me so I could get used to the feeling of being stretched.

I remembered a few of the sex pointers that Alyssa had given me and decided to try one out. I clenched my inner muscles so that my pussy would squeeze the fake penis. Alyssa had said that guys loved that because it made the hole tighter.

When I was ready, I began to work the dildo in and out of me, wincing as it ripped away the final remains of my hymen. Over time, the feelings changed. Throbbing pain was replaced with a delicious pleasure as I fucked myself.

"Mm, fuck me, yes!" I gasped weakly as my pussy dampened, making it easier and easier to play with my new toy.

Both my hands held the fake penis as I forced it inside me over and over. I pulled my legs back, bending my knees with my feet in the air. Holy shit, it felt so fucking good. All the pain was completely gone, and I could feel the familiar tingles, indicating an approaching orgasm.

My eyes rolled back in my head, my toes curled, and my entire body tensed up as tiny electric shocks shot out of my pussy, setting my entire body on fire. I pushed the dildo as far up my cunt as I could while a loud keening moan escaped my lips. My vaginal muscles clamped down on the fake penis as I came. I came hard.

"Holy shit."I moaned, my sweaty chest heaving as I eased the sex toy out of my snatch.