Suzie's Twenty-Five Acts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will." I promised. "Thanks, Dad."

"You're welcome." Dad smiled. "Now, why don't you go relax in the dark until that hangover passes?"

"I like that idea." I giggled.

I finished my toast before downing my orange juice. After cleaning up, I grabbed a couple of bottles of water and made my way back to my bedroom. I let out a small sigh as the darkness closed around me. Fuck, the light was killing me.

The next hour was spent laying in the dark as I slowly tried to re-hydrate my body. I lay on top of my comforter wearing only my panties, curled up in a tight ball as my head throbbed. My face tightened in a grimace of pain when my phone buzzed, indicating I had a new text message.

It turned out to be a picture message. Alyssa was laying in bed next to a man I identified as Josh. It wasn't Alyssa's bed, so she must have gone back to his place. Both of them were clearly naked, but only the top halves of their bodies were shown. My big sister had her left arm over her chest, her forearm concealing her left tit while she used three fingers of the same hand to cover her right nipple. She was making a kissing face at the camera.

Alyssa: After sex selfie!

Suzie: Whore.

Alyssa: As I've said before, I don't charge!

Suzie: Right.

Alyssa: So???? How did it go? Details!

Suzie: We talked for awhile longer, then I went home.

Alyssa: All you did was kiss?

Suzie: Yes! I don't jump into bed with guys I just met!

Alyssa: Yet. ;)

Suzie: Whatever.

Alyssa: I'm just concerned. You have a deadline to lose that hymen!

Suzie: I already lost my hymen, just not my virginity.

Alyssa: Oh?

Suzie: I may have gone to the dirty store and bought a dildo.

Alyssa: Holy fucking shit, really?!?!?!

Suzie: Yes.

Alyssa: You slut!

Suzie: I'm not the one in bed with a strange guy!

Alyssa: Again, yet.

Suzie: Fuck off. :P

Alyssa: Are you gonna see him again?

Suzie: I don't know. We did exchange numbers.

Alyssa: Oooooh, my baby sister got digits! Score!

Suzie: Yeah, yeah...

Alyssa: Should I leave you alone to masturbate? ;)

Suzie: No! I'm hungover!

Alyssa: Lightweight. I got fucked all night long, then woke up and fucked some more!

Suzie: How was it?

Alyssa: He was fine. Not amazing, but he at least managed to get me off.

Suzie: That's good.

Alyssa; Yup! He sent me on my way with a smile on my face and a pussy full of cum.

Suzie: I'm gonna try and sleep off my hangover.

Alyssa: Later!

I shook my head as I set my phone back down on my bedside table. My sister was insane. Granted, my sex drive was as high as hers, but I only played with myself. Was Alyssa right? Would I become like her when I eventually lost my virginity?

To avoid thinking about it, I crawled under the covers and proceeded to nap. I napped hard. The pillow had drool on it when I finally woke up. My head was still pounding, but I definitely felt better. So, I did the only logical thing. I napped some more.

I slept right through lunch, consciousness only returning to me about an hour before I usually ate dinner. Fuck, I felt lazy. In my defense, it was the weekend! Blinking the sleep out of my eyes, I sat up and reached for the last water bottle.

The sleep got rid of my hangover, and guzzling down the water seemed to take care of my dry throat. I felt better. Fucking finally. Reaching for my phone, I responded to my sister's latest text, confirming that I'd meet her at the club later.

Anxiety bubbled inside me once again as I contemplated going to the club. All the dancing, the people so close together. No, don't think that way. Breathe. Relax. I shook my head before putting on a robe and going to the kitchen to make dinner.

Once I ate, I took a nice, hot shower. After making sure my underarms, legs, and pussy were completely free of hair, I dried off and went back to my room. Then I brushed my long dark hair, making sure it was shiny and straight. Finally, I decided it was time to try out one of my new dresses.

Before putting on the dress, however, I stood in my room wearing just a matching bra and pantie set. Alyssa was right, I had to let loose. This was how I would start. I snapped a picture of my bra-clad breasts. They were truly massive, straining against the fabric of my black lace bra.

I opened one of my dating apps and sent the picture to Dave. You couldn't see my face in it, my nipples were covered, so it really wasn't too risque. Still, my face was bright red as I slipped on my new purple dress while waiting for his reply. Taking a picture of myself in my sexy dress, I posted it to social media before continuing to get ready. I was stepping into my new heels when my phone went off.

Dave: Damn, those are beautiful!

Suzie: You like? ;)

Dave: I love!

Suzie: Good!

Dave: Do you wanna see me?

Suzie: How about a bare chested shot?

Dave: Coming right up, ma'am!

My smile was wide as I thought about how flirty was being. I looked through a few more dating profiles, biting my lower lip as I checked out the guys. In addition, I shot Ron a text. Finally, the picture message from Dave came in. Oh! Dave has a nice, muscular chest. Yummy!

Suzie: Hm, not bad!

Dave: That's all I get?

Suzie: :P

Dave: Guess it takes a lot to impress you!

Suzie: I guess so! ;)

Dave: Hey, I was wondering if I could get your number? That way we can talk outside the app.

I thought about it for at least two minutes before I finally responded. I sent him my cell phone number. A minute later, he sent a text to my phone, jokingly asking if the number was real. With a laugh, I typed out that it really was Suzie, not a fake number!

It was time. I ordered my ride on the app, then waited in the living room for the car to arrive. Once it did, I spent the entire ride trying to breathe. I used the 5-4-3-2-1 method my therapist recommended to manage my anxiety. I named five things I could see, four things I could touch, three things I could hear, two things I could smell, and one thing I could taste. Sounded stupid, but it really worked. My nerves weren't unmanageable when I arrived at the club.

"About time you got here!" Alyssa exclaimed as she ran up to me.

"Sorry, sorry!" I stammered.

Fuck, my sister was one sexy bitch. Her long, raven locks were framing her perfect face. She looked incredibly busty in her tight, red dress. Damn, that dress was short. Skintight, and I think her ass would be hanging out if she bent over.

"You're forgiven." Alyssa stated with a smile. "So, how is that list of yours coming?"

"Three down, twenty-two to go!" I answered. "Hymen gone, I had my first kiss, and I made out!"

"Okay, well, let's see what we can accomplish tonight!" she giggled.

"No promises!" I gave her a look.

"Fine, whatever." Alyssa rolled her eyes as she grabbed my hand and dragged me inside. "Let's go dancing!"

Holy fuck, that's terrifying. I don't think I've ever seen so many people crowded together. My eyes were wide as we walked inside. Music thumping, lights flashing, bodies packed tightly together. Anxiety came back with a vengeance. The usual symptoms, sweaty palms, racing heart, nausea, they all assailed me.

"W-what do we do now?" I asked, having to shout to be heard over the music.

"Let's grab some shots to loosen up!" she suggested.

"Sure. Okay!" I agreed.

Alyssa ordered shots for us. She requested something called a mind eraser. After knocking back the shot, I realized it was appropriately named. I let out a breath as the alcohol seared through my system. That was an intense drink. Damn!

"Another round!" Alyssa shouted, slamming her hands down on the bar.

"Coming right up!" the bartender smiled, his eyes on Alyssa's cleavage.

We each downed another shot. Then Alyssa pulled me out onto the dance floor. I soon learned that two hot women dancing in tight dresses won't be alone for long. Various guys came up to us, trying to dance with us.

Alyssa was in her element. I watched with wide eyes as she ground her ass back against a tall guy who had his hands on her narrow waist. At the same time, she gave another guy a smoldering look as she beckoned him closer with a crooked finger.

Terrified was the best way to describe my state of mind. My big sister had taught me to dance, and I did have a natural rhythm, an ability to move my slim body to the music. That wasn't the issue. The issue was all the people trying to press up against me.

Sweaty bodies grinding, swaying to the music. It was nothing I hadn't fantasized about. Still, actually having it happen was overwhelming. I did my best to keep my distance, but in a situation like this, it just wasn't possible.

Guys would get behind me, pressing their bodies against me as they tried to move with me. I'd skillfully spin away from them, only to end up with another dance partner. Some male, some female. I did have a great time dancing with three young ladies. They kept their distance as we shook our sexy bodies to the beat.

Eventually, I realized that I'd lost track of Alyssa. Shit. I looked around, but couldn't find her. So, I did my best to search through the sea of bodies on the dance floor. A guy walked up to me and offered me his hands. I shyly shook my head and practically ran away.

Alyssa! She was right over there. I froze, once more stunned by my sister's behavior. She was only dancing with one guy at this point. He was behind her, grinding against her tight ass. I could see her toned legs flexing as she bounced to the beat. What really shocked me was the fact that the guy had two handfuls of Alyssa's breasts. He was openly fondling my sister! Alyssa caught my eye and winked.

My body was rigid as I openly gaped at the scene in front of me. I was so distracted, that I didn't resist when a guy got behind me and placed his hands on my hips and encouraged me to dance with him. Alyssa made a face at me as she gestured, I knew what she was saying; dance, bitch!

So, I danced. I let the guy stay behind me, his hands on my waist as we swayed. Alyssa continued dirty dancing with her guy as mine grew more and more bold. My eyes flew open when I felt it. His bulge against my butt. He was hard! Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow! Breathe. Just breathe.

I saw Alyssa give me an approving nod as the guy ground his hardness against my bum. Despite my fears, I could feel myself getting wet. That's when his hands started to move further up my waist. His strong hands slid up my sides, inching closer and closer to- nope!

Yanking myself from his grasp, I promptly fled. Getting felt up was even number four on my list! I was seconds away from having accomplished it, but I chickened out. Pathetic. I made my way over to the bar and ordered a water.

"You okay?" Alyssa's voice called out as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"No." I snapped. "I feel like throwing up."

"You're okay, just breathe." she said.

Nodding, I sipped my water as I tried to clear my head. Anxiety fucking sucked. I wanted to go home. Alyssa stayed with me, doing her best to comfort me as I used my relaxation techniques to calm myself down. I looked at my sister and opened my mouth to speak.

"Alyssa?" a loud voice inquired, making me jump.

Turning to look over my shoulder, I came face to face with a very handsome man. He was late twenties or early thirties, and probably about six feet tall. Short blonde hair was in a cute messy look on the top of his head. He had piercing green eyes, and short stubble accentuated the chiseled features of his face. The guy was only in jeans and a t-shirt, yet he looked unbelievably sexy.

"Henry?" Alyssa exclaimed as she ran past me and threw her arms around the man.

Henry smiled as he wrapped his arms around my sister, hugging her tight. He was almost a foot taller than she was, and he probably was a full foot taller than me. Alyssa and I really are petite hotties with big tits.

"Are you here alone?" Henry asked.

"Nope!" she grinned as she took Henry's hand and gestured at me. "This is my baby sister, Suzie!"

"Oh, so this is Suzie!" Henry exclaimed as he took his hand back from Alyssa and offered it to me. "I've heard good things."

"Uh, you have?" I asked stupidly as I slipped my tiny hand into his giant one.

"Suzie, I've mentioned Dr. Renshaw before!" Alyssa reminded me.

"Oh!" I exclaimed, my eyes widening with realization.

Doctor Henry Renshaw. Every nurse at the hospital had a crush on him. They all wanted to fuck him. Yet, as far as we knew, he was only sleeping with one of them. Yup. My sister was that one. They weren't a couple or anything, Alyssa made it clear to me that she and Henry were friends with benefits. Despite her additional claim that he was the best fuck she has ever had.

"Would you ladies like to dance?" Henry offered.

"We were actually thinking of heading out." Alyssa winced as she glanced at me.

"Oh, sorry to hear that!" he lamented.

"Yeah, I need to order us a ride." my sister explained.

"No need." Henry smiled charmingly. "I can give you both a lift."

"You don't have to cut your night short for us." Alyssa insisted.

"It's okay, I've been here for awhile." he responded. "Plus, I can't drink since I drove here."

"If you're sure..." she trailed off.

"I am." Henry nodded.

The doctor escorted us from the building. I held my sister's hand tightly as Henry led us through the parking lot and over to a very expensive looking car. Not that I knew anything about cars. It had four doors and was really shiny? Red. That made it expensive, maybe?

Henry politely opened the back door and gestured for me to enter. I got in the back seat and watched him open the front passenger side door for Alyssa. Soon, we were off. This car even smelled expensive. Henry definitely had style.

Alyssa kept glancing back at me. I could tell she wanted to ask how I was doing, but didn't want to embarrass me in front of Henry. Instead of talking to my sister, I pulled out my phone and texted with Dave.

I had actually confided in Dave. I told him how bad my anxiety was, I told him I still lived with my parents. He was very understanding. Very sympathetic. It was part of the reason I was comfortable enough to send him that picture earlier.

Henry drove us to Alyssa's apartment building. My sister then invited us both up. We accepted, and ended up sitting in her living room, sipping on drinks and listening to music. I don't remember exactly when I passed out on Alyssa's comfortable couch.

~Sunday, October 5th~

I absolutely hated falling asleep fully dressed. Even worse, I woke up on the couch wearing my new purple dress. Definitely not comfortable. At least I had kicked my heels off. It took me a minute to remember where I was. The events of last night did come back to me eventually, and I shook my head as I sat up and stretched.

I didn't cross a single thing off my list of acts last night. The fact that I could have if I hadn't been such a coward is what hurt the most. Alyssa kept trying to bring me out of my shell, but I kept pulling myself back in.

My thoughts were still slightly muddled as I got to my feet and staggered through my sister's living room. I was too busy wallowing in my own self-pity to remember that Alyssa and I hadn't come up here alone last night. As a result, I threw open my big sister's bedroom door without knocking.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Alyssa chanted as she bounced up and down in Henry's lap.

"You feel so good, Baby!" Henry moaned as his hands groped my sister's big tits.

Yup. I was treated to the sight of my sister's naked ass as she rode the doctor like a cowgirl. My mouth was hanging open stupidly as I stood frozen in the door. For the first time in my life, I was witnessing a live sex act. I was completely stunned. I couldn't make my legs move, despite trying to command them to.

"Suzie!" Alyssa screeched, looking over her shoulder as her hands flew to her chest.

Alyssa threw herself off of Henry as she frantically tried to cover herself. I saw it. Henry's penis. It was bobbing in the air, free of my sister's snatch. Her juices glistened on his manhood as it throbbed angrily. It was huge.

Then it was gone. Alyssa managed to get the covers over their bodies. I was still frozen, overwhelmed by what I had just saw. Fuck, Henry was a solid wall of muscle! With a huge penis! Granted, it was the first one I had seen in person, but I had watched porn. I knew what a big dick looked like!

"Get out, get out!" Alyssa screamed as she held the covers over her chest.

"Shit!" I squealed as I backed out of the room, pulling the door closed as I tried not to think about the fact that I just saw my sister's naked boobies. "Sorry, sorry!"

Well, I could definitely understand why Henry was okay with cutting his night short! He got laid. I knew from hearing her talk that my sister was a very enthusiastic lover. I had mixed feelings about the fact that I had seen her in the act.

I helped myself to a drink from Alyssa's refrigerator and sat down at her kitchen table as I waited for the two lovers to appear. They finally did. Alyssa was slightly pink in the face, a robe wrapped tightly around her body. Henry was similarly clad in a robe. Of course Alyssa had a spare robe.

"Good morning, Suzie!" Henry said in a friendly voice, clearly not the least bit embarrassed.

"Morning." I replied with a blush

"Hope you enjoyed the show!" Alyssa rolled her eyes as she started to make breakfast for the three of us.

"Yeah, sorry about that." I mumbled.

"No harm done." Henry smiled.

"Thanks." I replied.

Alyssa just smirked as she made us all omelets. She always was a great cook. I checked my phone and realized that Ron had texted me, asking me out to lunch. Fuck it, if Alyssa could date, so could I. I replied to Ron, agreeing to meet up with him.

"I should get going. Thanks for breakfast, Alyssa." Henry announced when we had finished eating and cleaning up. "Do you need a lift home, Suzie?"

"Oh, you don't have to!" I insisted.

"I don't mind." he smiled, giving me butterflies.

"You're sweet, but she's way out of the way." Alyssa interjected. "I'll drive her home."

"If you're sure, see you tomorrow?" Henry asked Alyssa.

"Of course." my sister replied as she kissed Henry goodbye before showing out.

I played on my phone, sending a few more messages as I waited for Alyssa to return. She sat down across from me at her kitchen table, her arms folded as she glared at me. A smile split her face as she started softly laughing.

"Well, that was interesting." Alyssa commented.

"Guess you can be embarrassed after all." I teased.

"Whatever." she rolled her eyes. "I wasn't expecting my baby sister to see me taking dick."

"It wasn't something I needed to see!" I stuck out my tongue at her.

"When was the last time you saw me naked?" Alyssa wondered.

"Before today? A long time." I answered. I always made sure I was fully covered, or the door was locked. No one had ever even seen my bare breasts in person. Alyssa wasn't nearly as modest. I looked at her, smirking. "You look good. Been working out?"

"Every day, just like you!" she told me. She then stood up and opened her robe, flashing me.

"Pervert!" I squealed as I looked away and shielded my eyes with my hand.

"They're just tits." Alyssa responded as she put her breasts away.

"Then why were you embarrassed earlier?" I asked.

"I was just caught off guard!" she insisted, clearly offended at the idea of something getting to her. "Feel free to join us next time!"

"Bullshit!" I exclaimed.

"Maybe. Maybe not." Alyssa shrugged. "Anyway, are you okay? I know you got overwhelmed last night."

"Yeah, I'm okay." I sighed. "I just wasn't ready for a strange guy to grope me."

"I understand." she nodded before grinning slyly. "Can't blame him though, those knockers are gigantic."