Suzie's Twenty-Five Acts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held up the dildo to examine it and noticed there were streaks of blood on it. Shit. Looking down, I realized there was blood on my thighs and a big red stain on my sheets. I knew that not all women bled their first time being penetrated, but I shouldn't have been so surprised.

Cleaning up was not easy. I used some tissues from my bedside table to wipe off the sex toy and my legs. Then I got up, threw on a robe, and stripped the bed. Fortunately, I didn't have to pass my parents to get to the bathroom or the laundry.

After cleaning the dildo and starting the washing machine, I got fresh sheets and made my bed. Then I got under the covers completely naked. I spent the rest of the evening playing on my phone and messaging a few guys on my dating apps.

A smile crossed my face as I settled in to go to sleep. I had done it. One down, twenty-four to go. I could do this. It wouldn't be easy, I would be very anxious, but I would succeed. I sighed happily right before I fell asleep. It was the first time I had slept totally nude.

~Friday, October 3rd~

What was the saying? Oh yes, thank God it's Friday! I had a big smile on my face as soon as I woke up. Shutting off my alarm, I threw the covers off my body and hopped out of bed. I had my hand on the doorknob before I remembered I was naked. Interesting way to start the day!

I got ready, worked out, ate, and started work before the anxiety hit. Fear coursed through me, creating a knot in the pit of my stomach as I anticipated my night with Alyssa. Working wasn't easy, but I made it to break. During lunch, I took out my phone and texted my big sister.

We agreed to go to a bar a couple hours after dinner. Alyssa suggested that I pay for a ride so that I wouldn't have to worry about driving drunk. Surprisingly, I actually had been drunk before. My sister got me drunk on my twenty-first birthday. It got me really horny and giggly. The hangover the next day sucked.

The anxiety got so bad that I could barely stomach dinner. I wrapped up my leftovers for later and relaxed in my room until it was time to order my ride. While waiting for my ride, I changed into my sexy undies. Then I put on jean shorts and a tight, red top.

Saying goodbye to my parents and brother, I went outside and got in the car. The driver was obviously checking me out the entire drive to the bar. Smirking, I gave him a cute wave before stepping outside and shutting the car door. I spent the next ten minutes waiting outside the bar for my sister.

"Hey! You made it!" Alyssa exclaimed a few minutes later. She looked incredibly gorgeous in a black dress that fell to her knees.

"I did!" I replied, hugging her briefly. "Did you doubt me?"

"Yes, I did." she smirked. "I figured you'd chicken out."

"Jerk." I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go, my soon-to-be slut!" Alyssa replied, offering her arm.

Shaking my head, I looped my arm through hers as we headed into the building. Alyssa was thrilled when we both got carded. We may have big tits, but we're petite and look very young. The guy was shocked that Alyssa was almost thirty.

Eyes were on us as we sashayed through the various tables, avoiding the people standing and holding drinks. The bar was crowded, but we managed to find a row of five empty stools. Sitting down in the middle, we got the bartender's attention and ordered a couple of drinks. I let Alyssa order, and she got us a couple of long island ice teas.

"So, how does this work?" I asked while sipping on my cocktail. "Do we find a couple of guys to hit on?"

"You're so innocent, it's adorable." my sister giggled.

"What did I say?!" I wondered with a shocked face as I shrugged my shoulders and lifted my hands.

"Oh, Suzie, you have so much to learn." Alyssa smiled. "When you look like us, you don't have to go looking for someone. The someone finds you."

"We just sit here?" I frowned.

"No, not at all!" Alyssa said. "We also drink!"

Alyssa and I downed our first drinks before ordering another round. We sipped on our drinks while listening to the music and people watching. A lot of people seemed to be there in large groups, others were obviously on dates. I also noticed a few individual guys roaming around. My eyes went wide when I realized what Alyssa meant, yeah, they were trolling for pussy.

"No one is talking to us." I commented at one point.

"Relax." Alyssa smirked. "It's not a race. Anticipation is part of the game."

"Oh, I get it." I mumbled. I didn't get it.

"Anyway, there's something I wanted to talk to you about." she commented.

"What's that?" I inquired.

"Well, my lease is up soon," Alyssa began, "and I was thinking about moving into a two bedroom."

"You're asking me to move in with you." I finished for her, pressing my lips together as I nodded.

"I am." she confirmed.

"I-I don't know if I can afford it." I stammered and took a swig of my drink.

"We both know you can." Alyssa insisted.

"I'm not ready!" I exclaimed as I buried my hands in my hair. I felt panicked, adrift. "Everything is changing! I just, I just... I don't know!"

"Sh, it's okay!" Alyssa cooed as she reached out to hug me. She recognized my spiral. Her voice was soft in my ear. "Isn't this what you're trying to do? Be ready for the real world?"

"Yeah, I guess." I reluctantly admitted when she drew back from me.

"You don't have to answer now." my sister told me. "Just know that I'd love to be able to have my favorite person as my roommate."

"Can we talk about something else?" I wondered in a small voice.

"Sure." she nodded, taking a sip of her long island iced tea. "Are you looking for one guy to date? Or are you planning on letting a lot of strange men get their hands on the goods?"

"I don't know." I answered honestly. "I don't feel ready for a boyfriend."

"Why not?" Alyssa followed up with.

"I don't know how to be a girlfriend." I admitted.

"It's not hard!" she laughed. "Talk to each other, enjoy spending time together. And, you know, open your mouth, spread your legs, hold your ass cheeks apart. The usual."

"Right. The usual." I rolled my eyes. "I guess I'll just try and meet a guy and take it from there."

"That sounds like a good idea." Alyssa agreed.

My big sister and I continued chatting while nursing our drinks. The bar was mainly playing top hits, and I found myself enjoying the music. I was starting to feel my anxiety melt away when it was brought back by the sudden appearance of two men.

Alyssa stopped mid-sentence to turn and face the new arrivals. Both guys were of average height, with brown hair and brown eyes. They were each nursing a beer and looking at us with charming smiles. Casual clothes covered their trim frames. I guessed they were in their mid-twenties. They were cute, but my fear was back with full force.

"Evening ladies." the first guy said.

"Good evening." Alyssa purred.

"My friend and I were wondering," the second guy began smoothly, "if you girls are sisters?"

"What was your first clue?" my sister coyly asked. "Our big tits? Or was it our dark hair and blue eyes?"

"Wow!" the first guy chuckled. "We were just gonna comment on how pretty you both were, but you went straight for the boobs!"

"When you've got it, flaunt it!" Alyssa laughed as she leaned forward, her large breasts nearly spilling out of her dress.

"I love it!" the second guy laughed. "I'm Josh. Mind if we join you?"

"Alyssa." my sister replied. "And it's okay with me."

"Suzie." I squeaked nervously.

Josh sat beside Alyssa, while the other guy, who's name was Ron, got on the stool next to mine. Alyssa confirmed that, yes, she and I really were sisters. Then we started talking. Well, the guys and Alyssa started talking, I mostly replied with one word answers.

"I can't believe you're twenty-nine." Josh commented to Alyssa after asking our ages. "You don't look a day over twenty-one."

"Flattery will get you everywhere." Alyssa winked. "How old are you guys?"

"I'm twenty-six." Ron answered.

"Twenty-five." Josh added.

"Mm, guess I'm robbing the cradle." Alyssa giggled as she reached out and caressed Josh's arm.

"I'm okay with that." Josh smirked.

"How about we buy the four of us a round of shots?" Ron suggested.

"What do you think, Suzie?" my sister inquired.

"Um, okay, I guess." I stammered.

Ron got the bartender's attention and ordered four tequila shots. We clinked glasses and then downed our drinks. The alcohol burned as it went down my throat, making me cough. Alyssa, however, took it like a champ. My big sister slammed her glass down, raised her hand in the air and confidently declared we needed another round. The guys agreed.

As the night continued, we learned more and more about the guys. We all shared what we did for work, as well as a bit about our lives. Understandably, I did the least talking. My life was the most boring, after all. Ron didn't seem to mind. I could tell from the way he leaned in to listen to me that he was definitely interested.

"That looks like fun." Ron eventually commented as he gestured over my shoulder with his beer.

With a frown, I spun around on my stool. My eyes went wide when I saw Alyssa and Josh making out at the bar, in full view of everyone! She had a hand at the back of his neck as he lightly caressed her thigh. Holy shit. I mean, I knew we were all drunk, but still!

"Y-yeah. S-sure." I stammered when I turned back to face Ron.

Ron smiled softly as he scooted forward to the edge of his stool. I swallowed weakly as he reached out and placed his hand on mine. The wood of the bar was cold against my skin, contrasting with the warmth of his hand as his thumb gently caressed me. This was it. I knew it.

A big part of me, the anxious part, screamed at me to stop this. I couldn't. I was frozen. Ron leaned forward, closing the distance between us as he softly pressed his lips against mine. My eyes went wide as I felt his soft lips.

His other hand joined the first. I could feel it gripping my upper arm as he kissed me. It didn't take Ron long to notice I wasn't kissing back. He pulled back slightly and looked at me with concern. However, before he could speak, I leaned forward and smashed my lips against his.

My heart was racing, lust consuming me, driving away the fear. Instinct drove me on, and I made the kissing motions I had seen in so many movies and television shows. I was really getting into it, I could even feel my pussy dampening. That's when I felt something soft and wiggling poke at my lips.

It was his tongue! Holy crap. Okay, um, I knew this. I knew this. People kissed with tongue. I could do this. I hoped. My lips slowly parted, and his tongue wasted no time at all. A small squeak escaped me as his tongue entered my mouth.

I shivered, letting out an involuntary moan as his tongue sought out mine. Fear momentarily paralyzed me, but I managed to overcome it. My own tongue responded, and I lifted it to meet his. I made an amazing discovery; making out was the bee's knees!

I don't know how long we kissed. Was it a minute? An hour? Regardless, the tingling between my legs only grew as I practiced my kissing skills. They definitely needed work, but I made up for inexperience with enthusiasm.

"You go, girl!" Alyssa's voice called out.

"MM!" I squeaked as I pulled away from Ron.

Looking up, I saw my sister and Josh standing in front of me, holding hands. Josh gave his friend one of those guy head nods while Alyssa smirked at me. Her face was flushed, her breasts heaving as she breathed heavily. Even I could tell Alyssa was turned on.

"Glad you're having fun, but Josh and I are gonna get out of here." Alyssa said quickly. "Will you be okay getting home on your own?"

"Y-you're leaving me?" I asked with wide eyes.

"I'll take good care of her." Ron interjected as he laced his fingers with mine.

"You'll be fine." my sister stated firmly.

"Yeah. Yeah, okay." I nodded quickly. "Go have fun."

"Thanks, sis!" Alyssa grinned before grabbing the back of my head and leaning down to plant a kiss on my forehead. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

"There's nothing you wouldn't do." I replied with an eye roll.

"Wow, lucky me!" Josh responded happily.

"Shut up, you." Alyssa shook her head at Josh before dragging him away.

Ron and I watched as Alyssa and Josh disappeared into the crowd. I turned back to look at Ron, causing him to smile at me. He then raised our entwined hands to his lips so he could kiss the back of my hand. I smiled and blushed in response, then I looked away in embarrassment.

"No need to be so shy." Ron said as he placed his fingers beneath my chin and gently turned my head so I faced him.

"Sorry." I whispered softly. "It's not you."

"You're beautiful, Suzie." he whispered, still holding my chin as he leaned forward and pecked my lips.

"Thank you." I smiled. It was nice to be wanted, desired.

"I hope I'm not being too forward," Ron began, "but do you wanna get out of here?"

"Oh!" I exclaimed, my eyes going wide as I realized what he was getting at. He actually wanted to take me back to his place so he could fuck me! I had to stall, I had to. "D-do you and Josh live together?"

"No." Ron shook his head. "No, we're not roommates. Just old friends. So, what do you say? We can go back to your place if it makes you more comfortable."

"I-I don't think I'm ready for that." I finally managed to say. My heart was racing, my palms were sweaty, and I was on the verge of a full-blown panic attack.

"Okay, I understand." he replied, looking visibly disappointed. "Do you wanna hang out here for awhile longer?"

My eyes widened. I expected him to move on to his next potential conquest as soon as I turned him down. Sure, it took me a minute to realize that he had been making a move, but once I did, I figured he was only after what was between my legs. I started to think that maybe Ron was one of the good ones.

"I'd like that." I told him.

Ron and I spent the next couple hours talking and drinking. It turned out he had a great sense of humor and was easily able to make me laugh. Once I realized I was really getting drunk, I switched to water. Ron did the same. Eventually though, it was time to call it a night, so I ordered a ride.

"Could I get your number?" Ron wondered. "I'd love to see you again."

"Okay." I gave him a tight lipped smile as I nodded happily.

Taking the initiative for the first time, I had Ron give me his number. Then I sent him a text so that he would have mine. He kissed me one last time as he walked me out of the bar so that we could both wait for our rides.

"Let me know when you're home safe." Ron said.

"You're so sweet!" I gushed. "I will!"

"I had a great night." he told me.

"So did I." I replied honestly.

I was smiling and giggling like a schoolgirl the entire ride back to my house. I even talked to the driver for awhile. He was friendly, and didn't try to flirt with me. My parents and brother were already asleep when I got home, so I quietly made my way through the hallway. Or, I tried to. I drunkenly bumped into the wall, making a loud noise. Fuck, who put that wall there?

Still horny from the evening, I stripped down as soon as I got to my bedroom. Hopping into bed, I texted Ron to let him know that I was home safe. Then I opened my dating apps and spent the next ten minutes deleting dick pics. Finally, I was able to flirt with Ken and Dave. I even teasingly told Dave that I was naked. He used a sad face emoji when I refused to send nudes.

My pussy was soaked at that point, so I pulled out my sparkly purple dildo. I proceeded to masturbate until I was a quivering mess and my juices soaked my sheets. There was no blood, no discomfort. Only pleasure.

After cleaning up, I climbed into bed wearing only a pair of cute blue panties. As I curled up beneath the covers, I contemplated my evening. Since the event had passed, so had the anxiety. I was able to fall asleep with a smile on my face. It wasn't just the buzz I still had going on, I actually felt happy.

~Saturday, October 4th~

"Fuck, I'm never drinking again." I groaned out loud as I sat up in bed and rubbed my forehead.

The covers fell to my stomach, exposing my bare double-D's to the cool air of my bedroom. Leaning back against the pillows, I winced as my head continued to throb. My throat was dry and my tongue felt thick. Yup, I was hungover. Fuck my life.

Putting on a robe, I headed to the kitchen. I didn't have much experience with alcohol, but I knew I was dehydrated. Downing a gallon of water should help. Right? At least, that was my hope as I walked down the hallway, the bright light making the pain even worse.

"Good morning, Suzie!" my dad exclaimed as I entered the kitchen.

"Hi, Dad!" I said in surprise. My dad was the type to work six days a week. Sometimes seven. "No work?"

"No, I wanted to spend the day with your mother." he explained.

"Romantic day planned?" I asked as I opened the refrigerator and poked around.

"Yes, and your brother is out with friends." Dad answered. "You'll have to entertain yourself today."

"I think I'll manage." I laughed as I got myself an ice cold glass of orange juice and started making toast. "Where's Mom?"

"In the shower." he told me. "We, uh, got started on our romantic day early."

"Gross." I made a face, which Dad couldn't see as he read the paper. He was the type who couldn't accept that newspapers were obsolete.

"It's completely natural, and it is how you came to be." Dad laughed.

"I'll have you know that I sprang forth, fully formed from a beam of sunshine." I countered. "Parents don't have sex. You're old. It's gross."

"For your information, I recently read an article about sex over seventy." Dad said. "And your mother and I are a long way from seventy."

"Why would I want to know that?" I rolled my eyes as I put my toast on a plate and sat down across from him, doing my best to conceal the fact that I was hungover.

"You're gonna be twenty-five, don't you think you're past thinking your parents are just a couple of old farts?" Dad asked, looking over the paper at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Nah." I smirked before taking a bite of toast.

"Some days, I swear you're still twelve, Sweetie." he sighed.

"Whatever." I replied as I blew a loud raspberry.

"Not helping your cause there." he pointed out with a laugh.

"I'm cute and I know it!" I announced.

"By the way, I can tell you're hungover." Dad smirked. "I'm not an idiot, you know."

"Alyssa and I went out to a bar last night." I said, looking down at my plate.

"You're an adult, Suzie." he chuckled. "You're allowed. And, not that it matters, but I'm proud of you!"

I consoled both my head and my confusion with my buttered toast. The half-burnt bread didn't offer any suggestions as to what alien had replaced my dad. Granted, he was never overly strict with us, but he did always encourage us to be very careful and keep drinking to a minimum.

"Do you think I, um," I trailed off, not really wanting to finish my question. "Do you think I act too much like a little kid? I feel like I'm such an idiot all the time. I feel like the only people I interact with are the people who have to like me."

"We don't have to like you." Dad smirked as he set down the newspaper.

"You know what I mean!" I shouted. Then I clutched my head, my own words causing my skull to throb.

"You had a shit childhood, Baby. You never had a chance to learn how to play with others. It caused your anxiety, but you can get through it. Give it time. Make mistakes. Grow." He got up and walked around the table before leaning down to kiss my forehead. Somehow, even at almost twenty-five, Dad's kisses still helped make everything better. "We'll all be here to help you pick yourself back up when you fall. Just live."