Suzie's Twenty-Five Acts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would I have these same regrets when I lost my virginity? No, I couldn't think that way. I had a plan, I had to stick to it. Life was passing me by, and I was letting it. No more. Ron may have been an asshole, but he was not going to disrupt my plans.

After taking a few deep breaths to calm down, I finished getting ready. I was dressed in casual clothes, my dainty feet covered by thick, comfortable socks as I sat down to log in for the day. As I worked, I texted with my sister.

Alyssa: You okay? I know bad dates suck.

Suzie: Yeah, I'm okay. It bothered me, but I won't let this stop my plans.

Alyssa: Good! We need to get you laid!

Suzie: One step at a time. :P

Alyssa: I really don't understand how you go so long without sex.

Suzie: Why is that?

Alyssa: Don't you get an itch to have your pussy filled?

Suzie: Sure, that's why I masturbate.

Alyssa: I know that can take the edge off, but even a dildo isn't the same as getting pounded.

Suzie: That's why I want to lose my virginity. I want to feel that way.

Alyssa: I'm glad, I'm just shocked you lasted so long.

Suzie: You just made me realize I've never asked you about your first time?

Alyssa: Are you asking now?

Suzie: Yes.

Alyssa: I lost my virginity right before starting college.

Suzie: Not prom night? I know you went with your boyfriend.

Alyssa: Nah, I wasn't ready. I sucked a lot of dick though. I think I gave him a dozen blowjobs.

Suzie: In one night?

Alyssa: Yeah! My belly was full of cum!

Suzie: And not to get distracted, but it sounds like you understand not being ready. :P

Alyssa; Yeah, yeah, I get it. I am a woman. Still, you're twenty-four. Not eighteen.

Suzie: Whatever. Just get back to your story.

Alyssa: Lance was going away to college. I spread my legs the night before his flight.

Suzie: Isn't that when you broke up? You had sex knowing you'd never see him again?

Alyssa: I wanted to have sex! And a lot of women lose their cherry at the end of a relationship.

Suzie: I didn't know that. How was it?

Alyssa: Eh. He came in about five thrusts the first time. Such a tease.

Suzie: He must have been embarrassed!

Alyssa: Definitely! I kept telling him it was okay. Then I sucked him hard again.

Suzie: How was the second time?

Alyssa: Better. He lasted longer on top of me, but he still couldn't make me cum.

Suzie: Sorry.

Alyssa: It happens. Lance knew how to get me off with his tongue, at least.

Suzie: What does that feel like?

Alyssa: Fucking amazing! You'll love it, Suzie! There's nothing like a tongue on your clit.

Suzie: Once I find the guy I'm willing to let down there.

Alyssa: We'll get you comfortable enough. Trust me, my favorite future-slut! :)

Suzie: Thanks, I guess. :P

Work got in the way of my texting, and I had to set my phone down to get back to transcribing. At least my job was easy. The sounds of my typing filled the room as I listened to the monotonous voice of the doctor. I continued until it was time for lunch.

Setting my plate of food down on my desk, I played on my phone while eating. Exploring my two dating apps, I deleted a few dick pics, replied to a couple of messages, ignored others, and I blocked a few creeps. Then I went through profiles, swiping on guys, approving some and disapproving others. I also started a text conversation with Dave, since we didn't really talk yesterday.

Suzie: How's it going?

Dave: Better now that I'm talking to a lovely lady. ;)

Suzie: Oh yeah? Anyone I know?

Dave: I'm not sure, but you'd love her! She's smart, beautiful, and funny.

Suzie: You should definitely ask her out.

Dave: I'm trying, but she's really shy. I want to make sure she's comfortable.

Suzie: Aren't you sweet! :*

Dave: I try. :* How are you?

Suzie: Eh.

Dave: Something wrong?

Suzie: Had a bad date last night.

Dave: Oh... do you wanna talk about it?

Suzie: Not much to talk about. I blocked him, life goes on.

Dave: Yeah, true.

Suzie: Anyway, how's work? :)

Dave: Fine, I guess.

Suzie: You okay?

Dave: I'm fine.

Suzie: You're not jealous, are you?

Dave: Honestly? Yeah, I am. :( Sorry, I know I have no right to be. It's just, I really like you...

Despite feeling some guilt, a small smile crossed my face as I contemplated the fact that someone was actually jealous over me. Little Suzie. I wasn't sure what to do, I was also anxious about the fact that he felt so strongly about me so fast. He didn't seem like some creepy stalker, so I figured I'd be fine.

It did make some sense, I mean, we confided in each other quite a bit. I told him about my anxiety, about how sheltered I was. He was very understanding, very sweet. Very kind. Letting out a breath, I felt my anxiety pass as I accepted that his feelings were understandable.

Suzie: I like you, too! I'm just not ready for anything serious, so I'm kind of playing the field.

Dave: I understand. You're the only one I'm talking to, but I get it. We haven't even met yet.

Suzie: Maybe we can talk about changing that soon.

Dave: Really?

Suzie: Yeah, I think so. I'm really anxious, but I have to live my life.

Dave: That makes me happy. :)

Suzie: How about I call you after dinner tonight? You've never even heard my voice. :P

Dave: I'd like that. I have plans with friends after work, but I could call you in the evening?

Suzie: It's a date!

Dave: I'm a lucky guy. ;)

Back to work! I left my phone on the desk as I typed away for another four hours. Then I made dinner for my mom and I. Dad was working late and Daniel out to eat with friends. Mom and I sat down to a nice meal as we enjoyed each others company.

"This is delicious, Suzie. Thank you." Mom said after swallowing a bite of chicken.

"I'm glad you like it." I smiled and popped a piece of broccoli in my mouth.

"How was your date last night?" she followed up with.

"We decided not to continue seeing each other." I answered carefully.

"I'm sorry, Honey." Mom pouted sadly.

"It's okay." I shrugged. "Alyssa gave me a couple of dating sites to try."

"That's great!" she exclaimed. "I'm really glad you're putting yourself out there now."

"It's hard." I mumbled. "I get so anxious."

"I know," Mom sighed, "but that's partly because you haven't had any practice. The more you go out, the easier it will be."

"Yeah, I'm going to a party with Alyssa Friday night." I said.

"Good for you, Suzie!" she complimented. "I'm proud of you."

"Dating is tough since, you know, I've never..." I trailed off as I looked up from my plate and locked eyes with Mom.

"You've never been with a man." Mom finished for me.

My Mom knew I was a virgin. I'd confirmed it several times. She and I had a very open and honest relationship. I confided in her about a lot of things, my hopes, my fears. Mom was a great listener, and I was so lucky that she was my mother.

"Yeah..." I trailed off.

"Sex isn't what makes you an adult." she reasoned. "You have a full time job. You pay your own way. Sure, you still live here, but you are making a lot of progress. It won't happen overnight."

"I know." I nodded. "I'll probably be ready to move out someday, but not anytime soon."

"You can stay here as long as you need." Mom told me.

"Thanks, Mom." I smiled. "My point was just that everyone I date will have a lot more experience."

"I'm sure that makes things tough." she replied, sympathizing with me. "The right guy won't care. He'll see what an amazing woman you are, and that's all he'll care about."

I just nodded before resuming my meal. Mom and I then ate in silence as I contemplated her words. Was I going about this the wrong way? Should I be looking for love instead of just trying to get a penis inside me?

No. No, I had to get past this anxiety. I had to go out and experience life. If love came, it came. I'd be very happy about it, but it wasn't what I was trying to accomplish. I was trying to create a confident Suzie who could live her life. I didn't need a man's help for that. I had to be independent, not tied down.

Mom and I finished eating dinner, then we each had a bowl of ice cream for dessert. I loved chocolate. As a thank you for dinner, Mom insisted on cleaning up. I tried to help, but she shooed me away, telling me to go relax.

I went to my bedroom and changed into my pajamas. Curling up in bed, I put on my comfort show and watched a few episodes. The sun slowly set, and soon only darkness was pouring through my small window. Finally, Dave texted me that he was home. Then he called me.

"Hi!" I answered nervously, my voice shaky.

"Hey, Suzie." Dave replied. "No need to be nervous. It's just me."

"Thanks." I giggled. "So, this is my voice!"

"I love it." he told me. "You sound so sweet!"

"Your voice is very comforting." I said. "Soothing. I like it."

"Thank you!" Dave exclaimed.

Our conversation started out very slow, tentative. We were both clearly nervous, though he was definitely a lot more comfortable than I was. Over time, I opened up, and soon we were talking and laughing the same way we did via text messaging.

"You never told me what you were doing with your friends today." I pointed out at one point.

"It was our weekly gaming session." Dave answered.

"Video games?" I followed up with.

"No, tabletop role play." he explained.

"What's that like?" I wondered.

"Oh, it's a lot of fun!" Dave breathed. I could tell he was excited to talk about it. "You get to step into a whole new world, play a character with a completely different personality from yours. I love the high fantasy, too."

"Is the game hard?" I inquired, smiling at how happy he was.

"Not once you get he hang of it." he said. "Lots of dice, so once you're used to that, you've got it! Plus, the role play really helped me with my confidence."

"That's great!" I responded. I really meant it. I hoped I could find my confidence as well. "How did you get into it? That popular television show?"

"No!" Dave laughed. "No, I was into it before the show. A friend introduced me to the game in high school."

"Gotcha." I grinned, even though he couldn't see me.

"What did you do get up to this weekend?" he asked.

"Nothing interesting." I answered. "I was just laying in bed reading."

"How's the book?" Dave wondered.

"It's really good!" I said as I got into a more comfortable position. "Post-apocalyptic zombie novel. It's part of a series. I'm on the last book."

"Awesome!" he replied in his soothing voice. "You must look adorable curled up in bed with a book."

"Mm, thinking about me in bed, are you?" I teased. I was actually feeling really comfortable talking to him.

"Maybe!" Dave chuckled. "Is this the part where I ask you what you're wearing?"

"I'm wearing a matching pajama set." I purred. "They're white, and they have lots of little cat faces on them."

"Very sexy." he snorted.

"Oh yeah, so sexy!" I giggled. "Your turn, Cutie!"

"Well," he began slowly, "I'm laying in bed wearing boxer briefs and a t-shirt."

"Now, that's hot!" I husked.

"We could exchange pictures?" Dave suggested.

"Sure!" I agreed. "Hold on, big guy!"

I pulled the phone away from my ear and opened my camera. Then I aimed it down at my body. My little legs were curled up as I made a kissing face. Maybe not sexy, but definitely fucking cute! I sent the image. Then I received one of Dave. He looked nice in his undies. I could tell he wasn't hard.

"You're so beautiful." he whispered into the phone. He actually sounded like he was in awe.

"You're not so bad yourself!" I teased.

"Thanks, Babe." he replied.

No one had ever called me that before. Mm, Babe. I liked it! It made me feel special, unique. A familiar tingle began between my legs as I started to get turned on. I was amazed at how a simple word could produce such a strong reaction. With a smile, I allowed lust to take over.

"Bet you wish I was a little less covered." I hummed cutely.

"Always!" Dave laughed.

"Tell you what, how about I make you a deal?" I suggested as I playfully toyed with the top button of my pajama top. "If you get topless, I will too."

"R-really?" he stammered happily.

"Mhm." I purred.

"Deal!" Dave exclaimed.

"Send your proof, and I'll send mine." I instructed.

I could hear Dave sitting up, and I knew he was moving to take off his shirt. A small smirk crossed my face as I thought about how dirty I was being. I didn't even think about my anxiety, I was completely in the moment, my lust growing as I wiggled my body.

Eventually, my phone went off. I checked the picture and saw Dave laying in his bed. He was still in his boxers, the only difference was that he was topless. Dave wasn't very muscular, his stomach was flat, and overall, he was very skinny. I liked his look.

"A deal's a deal!" Josh told me expectantly.

"I guess it's my turn then." I sighed theatrically. "I'm slowly unbuttoning my shirt. You can see my bra now, and my tummy. I think I have a cute belly button."

"You do, Babe! You do!" Dave breathed into the phone.

"I'm sitting up and pulling my shirt off." I whispered in what I hoped was a seductive voice. "My big boobs are spilling out over my white bra."

"Take your bra off!" his voice cracked as he practically begged.

"Yes, Sir!" I husked as I put the phone on speaker phone and set it down. "I'm reaching behind my back. Oh! My bra is unhooked! I'm rolling my shoulders forward, my bra falling off. It's on the floor, I'm topless. My huge knockers are jiggling slightly as I breathe, my nipples are so hard for you."

"Show me." Dave pleaded. "Please. Show me."

A wide smile was on my face as I pressed my lips together and picked up my phone. Leaning back against the pillows, I stretched out in a sexy pose. Then I snapped a topless shot before immediately sending it to Dave.

"Holy shit, they're perfect." he moaned. "I'm so hard."

"Oh yeah?" I cooed. "Is your big dick nice and hard for me?"

"So hard..." Dave gasped.

"Take it out for me." I ordered firmly.

"It's out!" he told me. "I just threw my boxers on the floor. I'm naked."

"Mm, I'm running my hand over my breast as I think about your body." I replied in a smoky voice.

"Roll your nipple between your fingers." he instructed.

"Oh God, it feels so good!" I gasped. "I'm so wet for you!"

"I wanna see." Dave groaned. "I wanna see you naked."

"Okay, okay!" I nodded frantically, which he couldn't see.

Lifting my ass, I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my pajamas. My movements frantic, I pushed my bottoms and undies down my legs. I grunted in frustration when my panties got stuck around my foot, but I was soon able to free myself of the offending garments and fling them away.

Lust was completely dominating my actions as I took picture after picture. I got a bunch of great shots. Slipping my nipple into my mouth, I rolled my eyes up to the camera as I got a shot of me sucking my own tit. I took several pussy pics, a bunch of shots of my tits, and I even rolled onto my side to show him my butt. I sent everything.

"Every inch of you is perfect, Suzie." Dave husked passionately.

"I love the way you talk to me." I cooed. "I'm soaking wet for you. Show me your hard dick!"

"Right! Of course!" he said quickly.

I ran my fingers along my moist labia as I waited for the picture. It soon came in. A groan escaped my lips as I saw Dave's erect penis. He was so hard. Hard for me. Only me. I pushed two fingers into my steamy tunnel before taking another picture. I sent it with zero hesitation.

"I'm fingering myself!" I announced as I placed my phone back on the bedside table. "I'm fingering my pussy for you!"

"How does it feel, Babe?" Dave asked.

"So. Fucking. Good!" I gasped. "Stroke your dick for me!"

"I'm stroking myself." he moaned. "I'm touching myself and looking at your pictures."

"Yeah?" I asked in a quick voice. "Is my hot, little body turning you on?"

"Yes!" Dave hissed. "My cock is throbbing. I want to cum. I want you to cum!"

"Tell me what to do!" I pleaded into the speaker. "Tell me how to get off!"

"Push your fingers inside." he stated firmly. "And grab your boob!"

"Mm, yes!" I whined loudly. "My fingers are so deep in me!"

"How does your big tit feel?" Dave wondered.

"It's so big I can't get my fingers all the way around it!" I announced. "It's soft and firm at the same time."

"Now I want you to rub your clit while pinching your nipple." he told me.

"Oh, God!" I groaned as my back arched. "It feels so good! I'm so wet. Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! Keep stroking for me! Please!"

"I'm close!" Dave whispered. "I'm thinking about being inside you!"

"I want you inside me." I agreed in a wanton voice. "I'm gonna cum! Cum with me!"

"Shit, I'm cumming!" he gasped as my dirty talk pushed him over the edge.

"Me, too!" I practically screamed as my toes curled. My hand was going crazy on my clit as I pulled on my nipple. "I'm cumming! Dave! I'm cumming for you! Ah, cumming!"

"How was that, Suzie?" Dave asked once we both settled down.

"Fucking great!" I giggled as I patted my pussy with my hand. "How was it for you?"

"My hand is covered in cum." he admitted.

"Mm, yummy!" I cooed into the phone.

"I should go clean up." Dave sighed reluctantly.

"Leaving me after you got what you wanted?" I suggested.

"Not at all!" he insisted quickly.

"Relax." I giggled. "I was just teasing. I need to go wash up, too."

"Text you?" Dave offered.

"You better!" I replied.

"Goodnight, Suzie." he said, and I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Night night, Dave." I answered before ending the call.

I stepped into panties and put on a robe before heading to the bathroom to clean up. My hand did smell like pussy, after all. Then I returned to my bedroom and hopped into bed in just my undies. Dave did send me a text a few minutes later, and I happily replied.

The rest of the night was spent reading and playing on my phone. I also contemplated how I had just crossed another act off my list. Number twelve: phone sex. Awesome! Phone sex turned out to be a lot of fun, too. It was both personal and not, making it great for someone with my level of anxiety.

Anyway, it was time for bed. I put my phone on the charger before setting it on my bedside table. Then I got under the covers and snuggled in. Eighteen acts to go. My last thought before falling asleep was that Alyssa would be proud of me.

~Friday, October 10th~

Another work week was coming to an end. Despite the work week having gone by fast, I was still really looking forward to the weekend. I had the party with Alyssa tonight, but no real plans for Saturday or Sunday. I wondered what interesting things the weekend would hold.

My morning routine went by quickly. I worked out, showered, shaved, brushed my teeth, and took my birth control pill. Then I sat at my desk with some toast and orange juice as I logged in to my work computer and started my day.

My fingers flew across the keyboard, causing the relentless clicks to fill my ears, almost drowning out the sound of the doctor I was listening to. I could type well over one hundred words per minute, so I was able to finish report after report. True, my work had always been high quality, but I was really on fire this morning.

During break, I ate my lunch before deciding I wanted to kick back and relax in bed. With my ankle resting on my upraised knee, I twirled my bare foot in the air as I looked through my dating apps and listened to music. There were a few guys I talked to occasionally, but it wasn't very serious.

I did decide to take things further with Ken, one of the first guys I had started talking with. We exchanged phone numbers so we could text outside the app. He had been thrilled when I offered him my number. I also added Dave on social media. I was really branching out!

1...45678...24