Suzie's Twenty-Five Acts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shut up." I snorted.

"Got plans for today?" Alyssa asked, changing the subject.

"Ron from the bar asked me to lunch." I confessed.

"That's great!" she smiled. "I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks, I guess." I rolled my eyes.

Alyssa and I talked for a few more minutes before she got ready to take me home. We both got into her car and she pulled out onto the street. I looked over at my sister as she drove us, various thoughts going through my head before I finally decided to speak up.

"Do you ever feel slutty?" I wondered. "For, you know, sleeping around?"

"Not really." Alyssa answered carefully. "I mean, I get it, girls who fuck around are considered sluts and guys who do it are called players. It's a double-standard, and it fucking sucks. I ignore it. That's why I'm proud to be a slut!"

"Proud?" I followed up with.

"Yup!" she confirmed. "Reclaim the word. Reclaim our power. I love fucking. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I wear my slut badge with pride!"

"That makes sense." I agreed. "It isn't right that girls aren't allowed to enjoy sex as much as guys."

"Exactly!" Alyssa exclaimed. "So don't feel guilty. If you wanna do something, do it. If you wanna give head in a dirty club bathroom, then you give head in a dirty club bathroom. Live your life. No shame."

"I'll try." I promised.

"Good girl!" she said.

"So, slut to slut," I began, "did I force you to give Henry blue balls?"

"We'll make a whore out of you yet!" Alyssa laughed. "And no, I sucked him hard again and rode him until he filled me with boy juice."

"I'm not going to be a whore!" I insisted with mock offense. "I don't plan on charging."

"That's my sister!" she happily announced.

My sister parked her car in the front of our childhood home. It was still my home. I hugged her goodbye before heading inside. The house was empty. I was alone. There was no time to think about that, though. I had a date to get ready for.

After changing into jeans and a t-shirt, I got in my car and drove to the restaurant that Ron and I had agreed to. We met in the parking lot and he said I looked nice as he opened his arms for a hug. I kissed his cheek as I hugged him back and thanked him. Then we went inside.

I learned more about Ron over lunch. He seemed like a very nice guy, and I was really starting to like him. Ron didn't judge me for still living at home, and I could tell he really listened when I talked. The two of us had a very nice meal, and my anxiety wasn't too bad at all.

"Can I see you again?" Ron asked as he grabbed the bill and took out his debit card.

"I'd like that." I smiled while taking out my wallet. "What's my share?"

"Don't worry about it, I've got it." he replied as he placed his debit card on top of the bill and left it for the waitress.

"Thank you, you didn't have to." I told him.

"It's my pleasure." Ron grinned. "Thank you for going out with me."

"W-when did you wanna meet up again?" I inquired.

"Sometime this week? If that works for you?" he suggested.

"It does." I nodded. "Text me?"

"I will." Ron promised.

A happy smile stretched my face as I practically skipped out of the restaurant, holding hands with Ron. We shared a soft kiss before saying our goodbyes. Then we both got in our cars and went our separate ways.

My parents were home when I got back to the house. Daniel was still out. He was in college, he had a full social life to live. My mom asked how my night was, and I told her I stayed at Alyssa's apartment because we had been out late.

I hid in my room until dinnertime, reading and texting. Then I made myself dinner. After eating, I changed into a matching pajama set and curled up in bed. I finished my book and pulled out my phone so I could tell Alyssa about my date. Then I flirted with a few different guys, especially Dave.

Dave: How was your weekend?

Suzie: It was good! How was yours?

Dave: No complaints. Played a lot of video games.

Suzie: You're such a nerd. :P

Dave: No, I'm a geek. They're two different things!

Suzie: They are?

Dave: Yeah, definitely!

Suzie: I did not know that!

Dave: Now you do.

Suzie: Thanks for the lesson, geek. ;)

Dave: You're welcome, Beautiful. :*

Suzie: So many compliments lately! I'm starting to think you like me.

Dave: I do. Very much.

Suzie: You just liked the picture I sent you!

Dave: I have to admit I'm laying in bed thinking about it.

Suzie: Oh yeah?

Dave: Yes! Your chest is the most perfect one I've ever seen.

Suzie: You've never even really seen my boobs! A bra isn't any more revealing than a bikini.

Dave: Feel free to correct the situation.

Suzie: Why, Dave, are you asking me for nudes?

Dave: That depends, if I was, would you send them?

Would I? I didn't know. Seeing Henry's penis earlier had really got me turned on. Plus, all the flirting with Dave. I was about to turn Dave down when I remembered my earlier conversation with Alyssa. If I wanted to do something, I should do it. I was safe in my own bed, safe from my anxiety. I could do this. I wanted to do this.

Suzie: Probably, but you won't know unless you ask. ;)

Dave: Suzie, can I see you?

Sitting up, I slowly unbuttoned my pajama top. Shrugging out of my top, I dropped it on the floor before reaching behind my back and unhooking my bra. The bra landed on my top after I released it from between my fingers.

Letting out a breath, I held my phone out, aiming the camera at myself. I took a picture of my pretty, smiling face. My large double-D's were on full display, the pink nipples hard. I sent the photo to Dave, along with a text.

Suzie: This is me.

Dave: Holy shit. Those are fucking perfect!

Suzie: Why, thank you! You sure do know how to make a girl feel special.

Dave: I'm so hard right now.

Suzie: Are you touching yourself?

Dave: No. I'm laying in bed in just my boxers.

Suzie: Get naked for me.

Dave: Done. Do you wanna see?

Suzie: I do. Send me a dick pic!

A minute later, my phone went off. I opened the picture and saw a photo of Dave holding his erect penis in his hand. He wasn't nearly as big as Henry, but it was still a nice looking dick. I liked it! Licking my lips, I pushed my bottoms off and kicked them away. Completely naked, I grabbed my phone again.

Dave: I hope you like it?

Suzie: I like! You're really thick!

Dave: I wish you were here with me.

Suzie: Me, too!

Dave: What would you do?

Suzie: I'd suck that big, beautiful cock!

Dave: I'm stroking myself, imagining your warm mouth on me.

Suzie: I'm naked. I'm looking at your pic, it's making me wet!

Dave: I want you to finger yourself.

Suzie: Oh God, it feels so good! My fingers are getting soaked with my juices.

Dave: I'd love to taste you.

Suzie: Mm, that would feel amazing!

Dave: Once you came on my tongue, you'd be ready for me to fuck you.

Suzie: Yes! I'm so ready to be fucked!

Dave: Show me. Show me your pussy.

I froze with two fingers in my hole. Showing my boobs was one thing, Alyssa was right, they were just tits. My pussy though? My most intimate of places? Fuck me, I needed to stop overthinking. I was horny. I stopped thinking, instead choosing to aim the camera between my legs as I snapped a picture of my soaked vulva. I sent it.

Suzie: Look how wet I am for you!

Dave: I'm on top of you, inside you. Fucking you with my full length.

Suzie: I'm begging you to fuck me. I'm screaming your name as you make me cum.

Dave: Cum for me, Suzie. Cum on my cock.

Suzie: Oh, Dave! I want you! I want your cum! Please, cum inside me!

Dave: You're so tight. So wet. I love your body, I love your pussy.

Suzie: I'm cumming! Cum with me! Fill me!

My phone went off again, and I opened the picture. It was another dick pic. Dave was holding his semi-erect penis, his hand and manhood were covered with a white fluid. I knew what it was. A guy came from looking at me.

"Oh God, oh fuck!" I groaned as I rapidly rubbed my clit, making myself cum.

Dave: I came for you.

Suzie: Seeing your cum got me off.

Dave: I'm glad. :*

Suzie: Talk tomorrow?

Dave: Sure. Have a good night.

Suzie: You, too! :*

Much better. That was a great orgasm. I smiled as I set my phone down on my bedside table. I considered counting what just happened as phone sex, but I knew that number twelve meant actual talking on the phone. Instead, I chose to be content with crossing off number eleven. I had sent nudes.

Curling up under the covers, I rested my head on the pillow, a small smile on my face. Flirting was fun. Sexting was better. Numbers one through three were complete. As was number eleven. Four down, twenty-one to go.

~Wednesday, October 8th~

Another day, another dollar! Or rather, another penny, as it was in my case. I really needed to go back to school and get my four year degree. Oh well, one problem at a time. My pesky virginity was the issue of the day, or month, in this case.

Waking up, I started my morning routine. As I was running on the treadmill while listening to music, I began to contemplate the last couple of days. I had flirted quite a bit with various guys, including Dave and Ron. I couldn't forget Ken, either.

Dave and I spent Monday evening sexting. I showed him my boobs and my vulva. He even convinced me to snap a picture of my naked backside. I teased him about wanting to see my booty when I sent it. Ron got some flirty pictures as well, but I was fully covered in all of those.

Ron asked me out for tonight. He suggested we go to dinner and a movie. I agreed. Our third date! I was excited. Dave also hinted at possibly meeting up in person. I put him off for the time being, but I was definitely interested. He was a sweetheart.

When I logged in to my work computer and started my day, I ran over my list of acts in my head. Four had been completed, but I only had so much time left. A naughty thought occurred to me as I was transcribing another report from a doctor on the other side of the country.

Number fourteen: give a handjob. Ron and I would be in a dark movie theater. Hell, it was possible I could cross several acts off my list! I wouldn't let him finger me, I definitely didn't wanna loudly moan in a movie theater, but maybe I'd let him feel me up. Yes, I had a good plan for the evening!

Deciding on a healthy lunch, I made myself a salad. The thick dressing I piled on made it slightly less healthy, but whatever, I was in amazing shape. While eating, I checked my dating apps, messaging a few guys as I texted a few people, including my sister.

Alyssa: Has my favorite slut-in-training made any progress?

Suzie: Good morning to you, too.

Alyssa: It's afternoon now. ;)

Suzie: Whatever, Bitch.

Alyssa: Just answer the question!

Suzie: I may have done number eleven on Sunday. And Monday.

Alyssa: Which one was that?

Suzie: Number Eleven: Send nudes.

Alyssa: Dirty girl! Did you send them to that guy we met at the bar? I forgot his name.

Suzie: Ron, and no. I sent nudes to a guy from a dating app.

Alyssa: Just your tits?

Suzie: And my bum! And my lady bits.

Alyssa: No way! You showed your pussy?!

Suzie: I did! It made him cum. ;)

Alyssa: You are learning well!

Suzie: I also have a date with Ron tonight.

Alyssa: Doing anything fun?

Suzie: Just dinner and a movie.

Alyssa: Tame, but to be expected for a weeknight.

Suzie: Yeah...

Alyssa: Do you have plans for Friday?

Suzie: No. Why?

Alyssa: Henry, Dr. Renshaw, is having a party at his house. We were both invited.

Suzie: I was invited?

Alyssa: He mentioned you by name when he told me!

Suzie: I'd love to go! :D Is it a Halloween party?

Alyssa: Nah, but he is having one of those later in the month. Henry likes to party.

Suzie: I can see why you two get along!

Alyssa: Yup!

Suzie: You're sure I won't be crashing?

Alyssa: I'm sure! My friends are going. You've met a couple of them!

Suzie: I'm in.

Alyssa: Great!

Having finished eating, I cleaned up and got back to work. A few more hours of transcribing, and I was able to log out for the day. I dressed in casual clothes, jeans and a yellow t-shirt, then hopped in my car and drove to the restaurant. He had offered to pick me up, but my anxiety was more comfortable with the idea of me having my own car.

Ron was wearing jeans and a nice button down. He looked very handsome, and I told him so. We exchanged a quick kiss before heading inside. The meal was good, the company was great. A perfect way to celebrate our third date.

Once again, Ron insisted on paying for our food. Then the two of us went out to our cars and drove the short distance to the movie theater. Ron bought us two tickets to the latest release, along with sodas and a bucket of popcorn.

"Where do you wanna sit?" he asked when we entered the dark theater.

"How about in the very back?" I suggested while holding my giant soda. "It's more private."

"I like the way you think!" Ron laughed as he clutched the popcorn bucket.

We chose two seats in the top row. No one else was sitting nearby, so it really was like we had the theater to ourselves. Ron and I munched on popcorn as we sat through the previews. I love popcorn, even if it is annoying when the kernels get stuck between my teeth.

The movie started, and I set the half-empty popcorn bucket aside. Holding my soda in my left hand, I started sipping on it as Ron reached over wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I smiled happily when he squeezed my upper arm affectionately.

About halfway through the movie, Ron released my shoulders so he could brush a lock of dark hair back behind my ear. I turned to face him and noticed him gazing at me with affection. I grinned happily as we both leaned forward, our eyes closing as our lips met.

I moaned in pleasure as I began sucking on his tongue. He responded by lightly cupping my cheek. Perhaps I was wrong, but I liked to think that I was getting much better at kissing. Well, either way, I was more than happy to keep practicing.

We continued making out for several minutes, our passion growing. Suddenly I felt his hand move from my cheek. Ron slowly ran his hand down my pale neck, making me shiver. I knew where that hand was headed. I chose not to stop it.

My entire body shuddered in my seat when Ron's hand cupped my massive breast from outside my shirt and bra. Moisture flooded my panties, my pussy gushing. I gasped into his mouth as he palmed my big boob, pressing it into my chest as his fingers struggled to wrap around the entire orb.

What anxiety? I was immune to anxiety as lust flared in every cell of my body. My hand moved on its own, desperately seeking its target. Before I knew it, my hand was between Ron's legs, my fingertips caressing his bulge. He was hard. He was rock hard for me. For innocent, little Suzie.

Lust took us both over as we continued making out. Ron switched breasts, his hand squeezing my other tit as I moaned and panted. I continued caressing his hardness, amazed at how bold I was being. Eventually, Ron broke our kiss and pulled back a few inches so he could look at me with an intense expression.

"Take my cock out." he ordered in a firm voice.

A frantic nod was my only response. Reaching over with both hands, I unfastened Ron's belt before unbuttoning his jeans and sliding his zipper down. My hand slipped into his pants, and I felt the fabric of his underwear. It took me a few seconds of fumbling, but I eventually found the hole in his boxers. I was able to pull his hardness out of the hole, allowing it to stand tall and proud in the dark theater.

My eyes were locked on Ron's manhood. It wasn't easy to see in the changing lights coming from the screen, but I could still make out its shape. More importantly, it was in my hand. I was holding a hard penis in my hand. It almost felt angry as it twitched and throbbed in my grip.

Ron let out a gasp as I started stroking. Keeping a firm hold on his shaft, my hand slid up and down the length while I gave my first handjob. I loved the feel of his skin, the hardness of his member. His cock was just so powerful!

After a couple minutes, Ron shifted slightly in his seat. I figured he was just trying to get comfortable, so I ignored the motion and continued my ministrations. However, he soon released my breast and grabbed the back of my head. I frowned when I realized he was trying to guide my head into his lap.

Looking up at him, I pulled my head back as I shook it. I figured my stern expression would show him that I wasn't doing that. A handjob was one thing, but I was not ready to suck dick! So, I kept stroking, but he didn't seem to be enjoying this anymore.

"C'mon!" Ron eventually hissed. His voice easily audible over the quiet scene currently playing on the screen.

"What?" I wondered in a quiet voice, afraid of being heard.

"Suck my dick?" he asked rhetorically, giving me a look that suggested it was obvious.

"No!" I snapped back, my hand gripping his base as I stopped stroking. "I'm not ready for that."

"Not ready?" Ron frowned in confusion. "What the fuck are you talking about? We're in our twenties, this isn't high school!"

"Well, I'm not ready to give head!" I told him. "Just relax and let me keep going. I like touching you."

"Just use your mouth on me!" he instructed angrily.

"I said no!" I repeated, releasing his penis so I could cross my arms over my chest. "Why are you being such a jerk?"

"Why are you being such a prude?" Ron retorted. "I was a gentleman, I gave you until our third date. Josh got your slut sister to spread her legs on day one."

"Don't talk about my sister like that, asshole!" I said loudly enough for the people a few rows down to hear us.

"Whatever." he rolled his eyes. "Are you gonna finish what you started?"

"No!" I told him as I stood up. "I don't wanna see you anymore!"

I could feel eyes on me as I stormed down the stairs to reach the theater exit. The sounds of the movie slowly died down as I left the theater. Anger coursed through me, preventing me from feeling anxious. I was too fucking pissed. Ron didn't try to follow me as I left the building and got to my car.

Once inside my car, I immediately blocked Ron's number. Then I drove home. I called Alyssa to tell her what happened. She was angrier than I was, and I had to convince her not to track him down and rip his balls off. In the end, she calmed down and suggested this was actually a good thing. I had experienced my first douchebag; something every girl had to go through, usually many times. Then she reminded me some guys were like that. I should just forget he existed and move on. Sounded like a plan to me.

I stripped down to my panties and climbed into bed. How could I have been so wrong? Ron had seemed like such a nice guy. Turned out he was just faking. I never learned how to spot fake sincerity like that. Something I should probably remember going forward.

Well, some progress had been made. I accomplished number four and number six. I had been felt up, and I rubbed a guy's bulge. I considered also crossing off number fourteen, but Ron didn't reach orgasm, it wasn't a completed handjob. Plus, I was already annoyed that two acts had happened with such a piece of shit. No need to add a third. One through four, six, and eleven completed.

~Thursday, October 9th~

I woke up pissed. A grunt of annoyance filled the room as I threw the covers off my body and got up to start the day. My mood did not improve. Every little delay added to my anger. The worst was when I was pulling up a clean pair of panties; I actually managed to trip and fall face first onto the floor. My tits hurt from landing hard, and my naked ass was in the air.

"Fuck!" I snapped, punching the carpeted floor.

It didn't take a genius to figure out why I was upset. My date yesterday sucked. Ron didn't deserve to be my first kiss, and yet, he was. He always would be. Nothing I could do would change that fact. The thoughts made me reconsider what I was doing with my list of twenty-five acts.

1...34567...24