Swapping Bodies with a Centaur Pt. 03

Story Info
Paul lives Sofia's centaur life and explores her body...
3.1k words
3.9k
5
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

He seemed to have been staying at the inn for quite some time as a centaur before, for there were items neatly hung up in the wardrobe, even though the wooden hangers were a bit rickety and broken. Everything that Sofia owned appeared to have been treated with great care, which probably shouldn't have surprised Paul as much as it did. Putting on the green and gold-tone top that she was given, she sighed with relief at having her breasts covered again. It meant that she had to balance, of course, to get it over her head, wrangling longer, leaning arms through the sleeves. A belt was easier for her to handle, but her fingers still did not move as she wanted them to, even though she had thought that she was getting better control over her body. With so many moving parts and things that she could do, as a centaur, there was a lot more than Paul was ready for to get to grips with.

Being clothed helped, however, even if Sofia had seen her breasts in the process of getting dressed. (Paul swore that he had leered, but didn't want to think too much about that one, oh no.) At least with something covering her top half, she felt like she was decent, like she could go out in the world again and not have to worry about things like her body. Her back end, her horse half, well...she would worry about that later.

Briefing Sofia for the adventure was easy, for Paul didn't even know what it would entail. It was a basic adventure though, something easy, probably killing gnolls or similar, beasts that were a pest but often got into trouble with treasure, thieving what didn't belong to them. Their penchant for killing those that got in their way, however, made them dangerous, even if Paul was quite sure that either she or Sofia could handle them.

Sofia, however, was keener to get out than ever before, even if he didn't know what lay ahead, meeting up with a team of humans, though one looked like they had elf blood in them. It was not easy for him to move and talk with a new body, though he resolved with himself to acknowledge that it was okay. In a way, he was doing a lot better than Paul had been, skittering and scraping all over the place as she was, though that was to be expected. New-born centaurs could get their horse halves up quickly, but the mothers had to scoop them up to help their human halves be supported, bones and muscles racing to keep up with their rapid young growth. That was one reason why their lifespan was shorter: they matured more quickly in body, rather than in mind, which led to a lot of centaur and human conflicts.

Sofia practically leapt into the adventure, though no one seemed all that keen to get to know him as a person, which was probably okay for the moment, because it was not as if he would be the one out adventuring forever, as much as he liked to. There was still a centaur body for him to go back to and to become female again, as he was supposed to be, even if he was more than up for having as much fun as possible with his new body.

"Keep up, Paul!" The leader shouted as they headed down into a cave system, the green slope of the valley steep, even by his standards. "If you can't maintain a pace, you'll have to take your leave today!"

But Sofia was determined, controlling her legs the best that he could as he charged in, Paul's sword in hand, even though he only had a rudimentary knowledge of how to use and wield a dagger. Like with so much already that day, Sofia reasoned that it could not be that different and charged into the fray with a wobbly battle cry, heart pounding, the first gnoll spotted as they sought to take out the sentry.

Paul, on the other hand, had to get the meeting at the thief's guild over as soon as possible. It was hard enough to walk, let alone make sure that someone else didn't realise that she was not really Sofia. Most gave her a wide berth, which was very helpful when she was doing her best just to keep walking in as straight a line as possible. That was a lot harder than she honestly would have expected, though she got the hang, after a while, of how high to lift her hooves.

The guild was an important building, though she could not understand why Sofia had to be a common thief rather than a thief that was part of an adventure team. Of course, they were just as needed out in the field, like those of the rogue class -- he didn't have to pickpocket. But there was more to that story already than what Paul knew, so she left it well enough alone.

The shift of his chest, however, was something new when she walked, catching her breath, trying to draw her cloak a little tighter around her shoulders, wanting to be modest, to be decent. Everything felt as if it was on show, but the weight of them threw her off too, even though they were a perfectly good size. The outfit, however, had turned out to be a little on the revealing side, slipping down from where she had placed it originally, showing off her cleavage. Paul only drew looks when she fussed and tried to tug it back into place, though eventually had to leave it alone.

She tried a trot, to get there quicker, but that only made it worse, breasts bouncing without any support, startling a cry from her lips. Oh no, oh no -- she couldn't do that! And even her hair bounced into her face while that was something that she had never had to contend with before, trying to move more smoothly and deliberately, though the control of her mare half...oof. That wasn't going well either, even the swing of her tail throwing her off, connected to her front half in more ways than one, everything linked. She'd never appreciated before how big a horse's backside was, though she tried to clamp her tail down over it, even the female sex under it too.

That was something that she had tried to look at on waking, but had been too far back for her to comfortably twist to see, though she didn't want to flash people either as she made her way down the street, cobbles worn flatter and smoother with years of use. The dirt tracks were easier when she turned off the main street, but it was harder to avoid stares and people dragging their gazes at her, over her chest, down her body to her arse, when she was in closer confines with them.

Haughtily, doing her best Sofia impression, she drew herself up tall and studiously ignored them, though she only just about managed to resist the urge to hold her hands over her breasts.

"Hey, honey," a man that she had not taken note of called out, smoking something as he leaned back against the wall. "You should bring those melons over here!"

"Hmph! Pervertidos!"

Her heart hammered, though she couldn't think of a better response than that, wanting to get as far as she could away from him. But that only encouraged others to treat her the same way.

"You look gorgeous, mare."

"Do a trot for me! We want to see you move!"

How rude of them! She tried not to think of how she might have done the same, at least in staring, strutting proudly past a man that had his eyes fixed on her breasts, as if he couldn't take them away, sure that someone else was staring at her rump. She never had to see them again, she told herself, not as Sofia, so everything was going to be fine. If she acted like she was above them all, which was believable from her elevated position, she would be fine, able to press on through everything that could have been an issue there. But Sofia clearly had to deal with more than she had realised.

Arriving at the grand but moderate building of the thief guild was a relief and she ducked inside. She ducked inside and raced through the doors, keen to get the meeting out of the way, all so that she could get through the day. It might have been better to go out adventuring with Sofia, in all honesty, but she didn't think she could at all keep up with her legs all over the place as they were.

Sofia's superior was a woman, to her surprise, though she had not asked. There had been some other centaurs present within the guild corridors, but she had been able to find his office with little assistance, which was a relief. She had kind of expected a centaur, though the man smiled warmly at her, even if his eyes remained pinched at the corners, his grey hair pushed back from his head and coming down from his shoulders. Even though the guild building was a little run-down, it was clean and cared for, merely an old building that suited their purposes.

"Ah, sir, I am here to report my presence, intent and takings."

She spoke quickly, not knowing where to look. The superior, going by Masterson, gestured to her as if for her to sit, but she shook her head.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, but I have lots to do today," she said, apologising, hoping he bought it.

"Sofia, you don't need to be so formal with me," he said, even as she clamped her tail down. "We've known each other for so many years already. But I understand that you are a very busy woman, that is no trouble. Let us get you taken care of."

Yet, even when Masterson was supposed to be making a note of what she was telling him, reciting what she had memorised from Sofia, she couldn't help but notice his eyes dropping, again and again, to her chest. The centaur bristled and pulled her arms up to cover her breasts, for it was not time to merely be coy and cover up her chest.

"¿Qué estás mirando?" She demanded, though, again, she'd slipped into Spanish, brow furrowing, making a concentrated, deliberate effort to switch back to English once more. "My eyes are up here! I'm quite busy today, I'll have you know!"

She tried her best to sound like Sofia, though Masterson looked up in surprise, cocking his head, an eyebrow raised.

"Oh... And here I was thinking that you liked the attention. My mistake, Sofia, though I must ask if you are quite well?"

Paul cursed mentally. Was Sofia really like that? It was hard to impersonate someone that she barely knew! Yet she held his eye contact and affected a heavy sigh, slumping forward.

"I'm afraid I have not been...myself," she said, choosing an amended version of the truth, hoping it worked. "I'm sorry, sir, it won't happen again."

Masterson, however, only laughed and waved her off.

"It's your body, you can tell me to stop if you like. But, please, go rest and come back when you feel better. You don't have to stay when you're unwell, my dear."

Paul jumped on the opportunity, nodding quickly and practically fleeing for the door with her tail whipping around her. Though she probably shouldn't have stopped in the doorway to thank him properly, only to catch his eyes fixed firmly on her round backside.

She grimaced. Men!

But she was one of those too and it was, perhaps, a learning experience for her to know that transforming could offer different perspectives than what she was used to.

She didn't want to spend the whole day in her room, or at least a good chunk of the afternoon, but Paul didn't feel like she had anywhere else to go, learning to work her legs better, even if she only hoped that the spell could be reversed. There was nothing to do as she stood and turned, trying to back up to the cracked mirror, to see...well, just to see a little more of her body. There was no sense in being a centaur without learning more about it, after all.

And that included pushing her unease at being ogled and catcalled away as she flicked her tail up. Her cheeks warmed at the mare's sex that greeted her under there, the folds soft to the eye and a thick nub of a clitoris at the base. It was impossible to mistake as anything else purely for the size, though his tail wiggled above it, the strands of hair half shading it from view.

Paul groaned, shaking her head. It was not easy, but there was a need inside her, one that she recognised from being a man. That couldn't be set aside, the stirring of arousal, though she didn't know whether she was getting turned on by her own body or if she was keen on something else. Though she wanted it, wanted to get off, even if that was harder as a centaur mare than anything else that she had ever considered before.

"How can I do this..."

She muttered, stripping off her shirt, breathing a sigh of relief as she took her breasts in hand. If she thought about them as Sofia's breasts, it was not as weird to her as it could have been, though massaging them did not give her as much pleasure as she had expected. A woman's body was different to how she had expected, when feeling everything from the other side, though she tweaked her nipples, running her hands down her sides. That didn't matter, as long as she was learning, experiencing, trying things out.

She only hoped that Sofia would not be upset by what she was about to do with her body...

She, of course, could not reach her pussy, but she could wad up and ball up the bedsheets into something that she could grind on, if placed carefully at the foot of the bed. It was unstable and the bed creaked as she rocked back against her masturbatory tool, though the only reason that she had been able to put something like that together so quickly was because it was one of her aptitudes as an adventurer. Just not one that she had gotten to put into practice out in the field.

"Unff..." She groaned. "¡Dios mío! I wish...I could reach..."

It would be so much easier, yes, like that, but it was the way of centaur masturbation as she spread her legs and ground back, rocking against the makeshift "toy". It was not designed to penetrate, just to rub over her sex, though her breath caught, heat flooding her.

"Oh..."

Oh, that was a good feeling, an incredibly good feeling indeed, and yet it came with a sense of crudity to it, a sense that all was not quite right. There could be more, everything roughly hewn, her breath pulling urgently in her chest, as if Paul was not taking in enough air.

But it was all she could do, her body locked down to it now that she had begun, the bed creaking a protest as she ground back too deeply against it. It was lower, but she had to flex her hocks to get down at it, soaking the sheets as her sex prepared itself, supposedly, for a partner.

Yet it was only her there, taking her pleasure, rubbing over her pulsating clit repeatedly. To her shame and arousal, her sex began to wink, tugging up and down, flexing and pulling, demonstrating her readiness for a mate. Oh, she wouldn't have minded that, even if she didn't want to take the risk of anything more, especially when she was stuck in another's body, but her thoughts ran amok as if she was no longer truly in control of them.

Another body with hints from another mind... It was enough to lower her inhibitions, wanting to know, wanting to feel, caught up in the sordid sliver of a fantasy of a centaur mounting her. She didn't know how it would feel to be penetrated, but her body ached for it, her pussy winking and pulling, desperate for it.

Without even knowing, she ground back more urgently, rocking on her masturbatory tool, panting heavily, her flanks heaving for breath. Yet she had to get there, one way or another, moaning aloud, as much as she tried to be quiet. No one was going to dare disturb her anyway, but she clenched her jaw as much as she could, rubbing her breasts, taking her time as much as she felt she could, tweaking her nipples. They were the most sensitive parts and she spent more time exploring them as heat rose inside her body, swirling around them, brushing over the top, soft moans slipping from her lips.

And then there were only heavy moans, groans, a deep, pulsating orgasm unlike anything she had ever felt as a male gripping her. She wanted it, craved it, but was unable to do anything but ride it out, raunchily humping back onto the makeshift masturbator, moaning all the while. All thoughts of being quiet went completely out of her mind as she rocked and groaned, losing herself, her flanks shuddering with the intensity of her orgasm.

She wanted more, panting, her pussy drooling, as if it had lubricated itself perfectly for a partner. Yet her eyelids drooped and it was harder to hold her human half up, to find the balance and stability there that she had been working on all day. She rocked through it though, eking out every last drop of climax that she could, as much as Paul's legs trembled.

"W-wow..."

Wow, indeed. With an orgasm like that, the best she could do was to slump onto the bed, kicking the mess of sheets aside, resolving, weakly, to clean it up in the morning. With the afternoon moving on without her, she could only slip into a light slumber, her head just about on the pillow. And yet it was the sweetest, deepest of sleeps that she had had in a long time.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
His New Cock A lion anthro wakes up with a big horse cock to deal with!in NonHuman
Ritual - Guardian Transformation Pt. 01 A man is transformed into a raptor...in Fetish
Unholy Marriage Fyr and Chemical challenge each other for Ropes' attention..in NonHuman
More Stories