Swapping, or Cheating?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made it to the rendezvous point first. Erica and Jackson were about fifteen minutes behind us. We'd looked at the GPS; they'd stayed at the clearing for another five minutes after we left. I don't think I wanted to know why. Maybe just to clean up. That's what I told myself.

Regardless, we made better time, and had the chance to start to set up camp before they arrived. They got in, and the entire dynamic felt a little strange. We joked about us being faster, Tammy bragging about knowing the route near the mountain was better. I tried to enjoy the meal, the little bit of moonshine, the gorgeous sunset around us.

But it just didn't quite feel the same. I couldn't get the events of earlier out of my head.

We settled in for the night after a little bit of small talk and firelight card games. It was a pleasant distraction, and I did truly want to relax. To forget it. Or at least not think about it for a little bit. But as soon as Erica leaned over to kiss me goodnight, I couldn't help but remember that those same lips were wrapped around Jackson's cock just a few hours earlier. That Tammy's lips had been kissing my own skin at the same time.

I lay fully awake in my sleeping bag, unable to fall asleep. My brain was running at a million miles an hour trying to process everything.

The worst part was that Erica, the person that I would normally turn to, my rock, was the exact last person on Earth I could talk with this about. And the second person I would turn to, Tammy, was also involved in it.

I tossed and turned, downed a Melatonin pill. The crickets outside were just barely audible through the tent. Wind whistled softly through the trees, the occasional rustle of leaves accompanying. I took long deep breaths, trying to clear my mind, focusing on nothing but my own breath. After far too long, painfully, I fell asleep.

***

"Aaron."

My eyes shot open. I felt like I'd barely gotten any sleep.

"Aaron," the figure repeated. Someone was crouched next to me, long hair pulled back in a bun. Unfortunately that could've been any three of the other people on the trip.

"Sweetie?" I asked, still blinking the sleep away. It was dark out.

"No, it's Tam," the voice responded. I grabbed my phone and checked the time, using the screen to light up the tent.

"It's 1 in the morning Tammy, what are you doing?" I'd only gotten 2 hours of sleep. In my groggy stupor, I pushed aside the events of the previous 48 hours, confused as to why my friend would be crouched over me in our tent.

"Just shhh," she said. "C'mon, you should see this."

With her words, everything that had happened flooded back into my brain. Immediately I was awake again. I slipped out of my sleeping bag.

"Be quiet," Tammy instructed as she led me out of our tent. "She doesn't know."

"Doesn't know what?" I asked, fearing what I was getting myself into. Fearing I'd see something like I'd seen that afternoon.

"I told them I had to pee. But you have to watch."

Tammy and Jackson's tent had been set up further away this night than it had before. They were on the opposite end of the glade, positioned at the foot of the ravine we planned on meeting at yesterday.

It was a short walk to their tent, but as we approached I started hearing voices. Just like yesterday. The same setup, the same voices. My heart beat faster, my gut seized up.

Tammy took my hand, the warm touch of her skin just about the only thing that I could bear to focus on right now.

She led me around back of their tent, towards the flap I'd used to spy on them the night before. That made me wonder if Tammy knew I was there then. How much of this did she know about, did she orchestrate?

And Jesus, how was that only last night? It felt like a lifetime ago, so much had happened since then. Even the start of the trip was only three days ago.

The voices inside the tent became clearer.

"Is that good?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah, yeah, it's just... just thicker than I'm used to," came my wife's response.

My throat closed. I didn't need to see this to know what was happening. I didn't know if I wanted to. But I didn't stop as Tammy brought me up to that peeping tom flap in the tent. Didn't stop as I peered inside the tent.

Erica was on her knees and elbows on the floor of the tent. She was on top of one of their sleeping bags, her elbows on the pillowed area, probably just for comfort.

Jackson was also on his knees, behind her. Inside her.

I swallowed. I had known what I was going to see. I already knew it. And it still just bore into me. Crushed a deep part of me. Another man was inside my wife.

So why was I hard?

We were looking at them from the side. Erica's small boobs hung from her chest, her pert nipples sticking out. Her gorgeous orange hair was tied back in a messy bun, with a sheen of saliva coating her chin and cheeks.

I didn't want to imagine why.

Jackson was slowing thrusting behind her. Based on what they'd said, it seemed like things had just progressed, from a repeat of the afternoon's performance to full hedonism.

Erica's ass partially obscured the view from the side, so we couldn't actually see Jackson entering her. But we could see his hips moving, and the base of his cock moving back and forth.

They were going slow for now, Erica biting down on her lip. Her muscles were tensed a little bit. She was steadying herself for him, adjusting to the size difference. After years of getting used to one cock, the sudden switch must have been challenging her.

"God that's so good," Erica mewled as Jackson completed a downstroke inside her. His torso met her ass with a gentle slap. All of his length was inside her. "It's so wide, so different. It feels incredible."

"I bet it does," Jackson responded. One of his hands was gripping Erica's ass tightly. The other was pressing on the small of her back, keeping her forced down on all fours. "You're so tight."

"Yeah, I can-" Erica was interrupted by a surprised squeal. Jackson thrust in again with a bit more speed. He pulled out at the same pace and went again, establishing a faster rhythm. "I can feel it."

With Jackson's faster pace, we could hear the sound of their flash slapping together more clearly. Erica's body was gently swaying forward with each stroke as Jackson powered into her from behind.

"Oooh," she coooed lightly. "So, so, good," she muttered between strokes. "Every, inch, of, that, dick."

Tammy's hand tickled my waistband, giving me a start.

Unlike the afternoon earlier, I wasn't surprised by her action, just her touch. Her fingers found their way familiarly around my base and she gave a few quick pumps to my swollen member.

I pried my attention away from Erica and Jackson inside as their fucking continued. The lewd and carnal noises from inside the tent still permeated the air, bur now just the background noise to what I was focused on.

I turned to Tammy, my eyes trailing over her body. She was in a cute baby blue tanktop, clinging tight to her chest and cutting off just above her navel. A pair of plain white panties completely finished off her attire; I noticed for the first time that she was barefoot.

The entire trip I'd felt guilty about looking at Tammy. The first time we showered, the hot spring, even just walking. I'd censored myself from staring at her for years because she was a friend, and if I ever did falter on that, I chastised myself pretty quickly.

And now things were different. She was stroking my cock, fishing it out of my shorts as she pushed them around my knees.

Even yesterday, or earlier this afternoon or whatever, I'd felt guilty. Like I was betraying Erica by letting Tammy touch me. By being turned on by her.

But seeing Erica in that tent changed something for me. Seeing her bent over for someone else switched the anger for betrayal in that dangerous emotional concoction of my mind.

I couldn't explain why there was a distinction between a blowjob and actual sex. Especially when, in Erica's mind, I didn't know about either of them. But for some reason there was.

So I tried to relish every touch of Tammy's hand as she brought my cock to life.

"They're beautiful, aren't they?" she whispered in my ear. "Take off your shirt."

I looked to her, taking my attention away from the copulating couple in front of me.

Tammy cocked her head a little to the side, as we both stared at each other. Her hand didn't stop on my erection.

We both leaned forward and kissed, coming together at the same time. Some unspoken connection between us came to the surface, and our mouths interlocked.

Tammy's lips were soft, and wet. Fuller than Erica's. She also kissed more aggressively, pressing back against my mouth.

We paused for a breath before meeting again, our open mouths entangling and our tongues flaring out, exploring each other. I could hear Erica's moans, small breaths from Tammy, the slapping of flesh inside the tent. As captivating as Tammy's mouth and tongue were, those sounds were still bringing me back.

Fuck! I had an absolute bombshell kissing me and stroking my cock right now, giving herself to me. I wanted to focus on her, to be captivated. But the woman inside that tent was tugging on my heart, on my mind.

Tammy broke our kiss and took a deep breath.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," she whispered.

That caught me by surprise a little bit. Obviously I'd looked at her but I'd never really thought there was an undercurrent of anything more than friends in the whole time we'd known each other. Before this trip at least.

"What do you mean?"

"Aaron, you're a fucking catch," she whispered back, like she was explaining a joke I didn't understand. "Every woman around is jealous of Erica. I've wanted to fuck your brains out since college, the time just was never right."

This felt like such a trip. Or a dream. I'd never thought Tammy had really looked at me before. I mean, why would she? She was a gorgeous popular blonde with massive boobs. We got along really well but beyond that why would she ever lust after me?

"Don't underestimate yourself," she added on, kissing my ear. "You pulled a great one too."

I supposed that was true. Erica was way out of my league. I'd always been a little insecure that she'd be more interested in other guys than me. Looking for greener grass. But until I'd unknowingly encouraged her to do so, it had never happened.

A sudden rush in my crotch reminded me of Tammy's stroking hand. I'd already finished once today from one of her handjobs, and I could tell that thanks to that, my stamina would be lengthened this time.

I stole a quick look inside the tent. The same scene was playing out. I don't know why I expected any different. Instead of being on her elbows, she was lying down further on the sleeping bag, almost in child's pose. Her body was red, and I could see the muscles in her legs quivering. She wasn't far from a climax.

My eyes wretched themselves away, back to Tammy. Her free hand was grabbing at the bottom of my shirt, trying to pull it up. I helped her out, stripping out of my top and stepping free of my shorts so I was totally naked.

It felt strange, being so open and exposed, while Tammy was fully clothed. I wrapped an arm around her back and pulled her back in to me, kissing her deeply again.

As our tongues intertwined and danced, her hand slowed its pace on my cock. She didn't let go though, just gently hugging it in her grip.

My own free hand started working, feeling I needed to match her efforts. I trailed my hand down her stomach, over the tantalizing bare gap between her tanktop and panties. My fingers brushed her waistline, and with just a little pressure I snuck my hand inside Tammy's panties.

I slid over her smooth mons, and found the hard nub of Tammy's clit.

"Fuck," she groaned into my mouth. My finger started circling the hard nub, gently applying pressure. It had been a while since I'd been with anyone but Erica, so feeling another woman's sex was a small adjustment. Tammy's hood covered her clit a little more, her lips were slightly puffier. Small differences that you'd never notice until you've gotten used to one particular person.

Tammy started gently gyrating her hips forward against my fingers, rubbing down on them. I thought back to the tent from before, watching Tammy masturbate, trying to remember anything specific she'd done that would give me a clue as to what worked best for her.

I kept working over her clit, gently teasing her, and Tammy's hand started stroking my cock again, working a much more leisurely pace this time.

She broke our long kiss, finally letting us fully catch our breaths.

"Inside is better," she advised me, giving me gentle direction.

I trailed my fingers lower, running over her juicy folds. Wetness was already starting to adorn her labia. It got wetter as I moved closer to the source, finding Tammy's sweet forbidden hole.

Gingerly I started to apply pressure with my index finger, prodding against the tight ring of her pussy. Tammy's hole welcomed me inside, swallowing up my finger and accepting me into her wet hot snatch.

A small mewl escaped her mouth as I started fingering her, sliding the digit all the way inside. I curled my finger back, feeling along her walls until I found her sensitive spongy spot.

"You want to see these boobs, don't you?" Tammy whispered as my finger started to find a steady rhythm, fingering her twat. She stroked my cock at the same pace, keeping us in sync.

"Uhh yeah," I sheepishly responded, not sure if it was a trick question.

"I know, you've been staring at them the whole trip. It was probably amazing for you last night seeing them for the first time after all these years."

"Wait-" I started, realizing that Tammy must have known I was spying on the masturbation session before.

"No one else knew," she said before I could ask. "But I know more than you realize. Like how often you've stared at these."

She took her hand away from my cock and pulled her tanktop off, baring her upper body. Her glorious breasts hung free, jiggling the slightest bit as they appreciated the newfound freedom.

They were even more magnificent up close. Perfectly shaped, the perfect amount of natural drop while still being full and pert. Her hard nipples sticking out from her big areolas, dotted already with goosebumps. I could not have imagined a pair of boobs more perfect. And they were right in front of me.

Tammy returned to stroking my cock, turning to the side a little. My pace fingering her had slowed, but I returned, pushing down on her g-spot.

Now that she was mostly naked, I wanted to escalate to match. On my next downstroke, I paused and slid a second finger in, keeping my rhythm going just the same. Tammy warmly purred, and her twat gripped down tightly on the second finger.

I wasn't fully satisfied though, and her sex was still getting stretched out. I slid a third finger inside, eliciting a small squeal of appreciation from Tammy. Her pussy was tightening now. My palm was still brushing up against her clit, and with her breathing getting faster too I could tell that her climax was coming on.

With her free hand Tammy held the back of my head and gently guided me down to her chest. Her eyes closed and her back arched, bringing her chest closer to me as my mouth opened around her puffy nipple.

I sucked down on it, playing my tongue over the nub. Tammy held me down, which felt oddly like we were nursing, and kept me doting attention on her breast.

Her heart was beating faster. She liked having her boobs played with, sucked on. I moved my head over to her other tit, giving equal treatment there as well.

My hand moved from her back, journeying over the soft skin of her ribcage up to her other breast, squeezing and kneading the supple tissue. Tammy's pussy was rippling tighter around my fingers, as I worked diligently with ny mouth and hands to bring her to close to a climax.

It seemed to be working. Her hand had slowed and eventually stopped on my cock. Her whole body seemed to be responding well, her other hand teasing at and gripping my hair.

I kept my efforts up, working over Tammy's body, until she stopped me with a word.

"Look."

I picked my head up from her chest, leaving her boobs slick with saliva. I turned to where Tammy was staring, back inside the tent.

Somehow I'd allowed myself to get distracted enough to forget about what was going on inside the tent. But Tammy had pulled me back just in time.

Inside, Erica was in the throes of orgasm. Jackson had her messy bun in hand, pulling her hair and head back. Her back was arched, sticking her boobs out. Her whole body was flushed red, almost the color of her hair, and her muscles were twitching. Her mouth hung open, a look of pure ecstasy on her face.

Jackson hadn't stopped thrusting behind her. His face was screwed in concentration, powering into her again and again, making the skin of her ass ripple.

"Oh god," Erica moaned. "So good. Sooooo good," she cried.

"Cumming," she let out. "Again."

Her toes were curled, her fingers practically shredding the sleeping bag underneath her.

She'd never looked hotter.

Tammy and I stood next to each other watching the scene. Our hands kept working, jerking each other off.

"She's needed this," Tammy muttered. "Wanted this."

I didn't say anything.

"That's her third, at least. So fucking hot," she continued.

My stomach was still turning, getting twisted a little more with each word from Tammy. It was incredibly hot. I hadn't remembered ever being more turned on. But it was another man that was causing that same feeling in my wife. And another woman who's hand was maintaining that libido in me.

"Need your dick," Erica muttered. "Need you."

"She doesn't know we're here," Tammy reminded me.

And I figured that was what was conflicting and confusing me most deeply.

It was hot. Incredibly so. I liked being able to play with Tammy. I didn't want to stop my wife from expanding her boundaries, maybe even if that was with another man. That part I figured I was okay with.

But we were supposed to be doing it together. Was this even expanding our boundaries? Was this what I had encouraged her to do?

Or was this cheating?

I didn't know. I didn't know if I was responsible for this, if this is what I had pushed her into feeling okay doing. But Erica didn't know that I had watched her and Jackson. Didn't know that Tammy and I were playing with each other.

Would it have been okay, or maybe just more okay, if we had been fully open?

Maybe. I didn't know. But I did know that this still felt wrong. That it still ate me up inside. And still turned me on more than ever before.

"Does he know?" I finally asked. I knew Tammy and Jackson were an open couple, that they had an understanding. That this worked for them.

I knew Tammy had played a large hand in this. And I had to imagine Jackson did too.

"Know that we've been watching tonight? Yes." Tammy answered. "He's just been giving Erica what she's wanted."

That's what I was afraid of. Seeing my wife bent over in the tent, eyes lolled back in pleasure. And him still thrusting behind her.

"Let's go get a better view."

Tammy grabbed my hand and led me around the tent. I didn't stop her. My voice was still caught in my throat. I couldn't stop her. I didn't know if I wanted to. But we were going in together. Breaking this weird bubble that had somehow been created over the trip.

Erica didn't even pick her head up as we came inside. She was panting, still recovering from the string of climaxes she'd already experienced. I got the sense that her night, none of our nights, were over.

Jackson did look over though. He and Tammy shared a look. She just smiled at him, and nodded.

1...456789