Swapping, or Cheating?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked to me. I didn't know how to respond. What was he looking for? Permission? A signal that I wasn't gonna try to throw hands?

I simply nodded back to him as well. I didn't know what else to do.

Tammy and I sat down on the other sleeping bag, just a few feet away from them. Jackson's thrusts were slowing down, and eventually he stopped. I didn't think he'd finished yet, but he had to have been close. Even if he'd already cum earlier in the day from Erica's blowjob, no man had that much stamina.

Which reminded me that the hot spring was that morning as well. I'd actually already orgasmed twice, Jackson had too. This was setting a new bar for debauchery in a day that I knew would never be matched.

As Jackson pulled out, Erica finally stirred.

"Wha?" she groggily asked, as she turned her head to look up.

Our eyes met.

"Aaron," she muttered. She was alert now. "Sweetie. Shit."

I looked back at her. I didn't know what I was supposed to say. But those green eyes were pleading with me for something.

"Baby I'm sorry," she said. Even as she said it, Jackson grabbed her hips and flipped her over onto her back. "I'm sorry," she repeated, looking at me again.

"It's okay," I responded. I didn't know what else to say. That just felt like what I was supposed to say. Even if I didn't know if it was okay. What I did know was that I didn't want anything to stop. "It's okay."

"I love you baby," she said. Jackson was bending down, spreading her legs and positioning his head at her crotch. My view was obscured by Erica's thigh but I could tell with the sudden shift in her breath what he was doing.

"I love you too," I answered.

Mirroring her own partner, Tammy pushed me back onto the sleeping bag so I was lying supine in the same direction as Erica, just a few feet away. Tammy crawled between my legs, stopping her head just an inch away from my erect dick.

"So gorgeous," she murmured, admiring my cock and taking it in hand. It still gave me a little rush to have that flattering. Tammy steadied my cock straight up and brought her head up. With her lips in an o-shape, she came down and took my head into her mouth.

Tammy started working on my cock, bobbing her head up and down over my head and starting to progress down my length. Her oral skills weren't as refined as Erica's, which apparently had made me spoiled over the last few years. Still, no man alive was going to complain about getting a blowjob.

Her bottom hand twisted up and down the base of my cock while her other hand cupped my balls, gently massaging the sensitive sack. Her mouth worked up and down over my head, swirling her tongue around and sucking her cheeks in to apply pressure.

What she lacked in artistry she made up for in enthusiasm. The "glug-glug" of her mouth sucking in on my cock resonated through the tent, and strings of saliva trickled down my shaft to meet her stroking hand.

I still couldn't help but have my attention drawn over to Erica and Jackson. He'd apparently finished going down on her and now was kissing his way up her stomach. He dotted kisses over her toned belly, up to her small perky breasts. His mouth stuck there, doting attention on the hard pink nubs standing out, sucking down and biting them.

Erica was lying back in ecstasy, eyes closed. One hand gently rubbed the back of Jackson's head, encouraging his every motion. The other was gripping down hard on the sleeping bag underneath her.

Tammy switched up her rhythm, withdrawing her mouth from my cock with a "pop."

"You like that?" she asked me, drawing my attention back to her.

"Yeah it's great," I responded. It almost felt like Tammy knew I was more focused on Erica. I doubted the blonde had ever dealt with men being more focused on someone else before. She was pulling out all the stops to get me to concentrate on her.

But I just couldn't pull my thoughts away from Erica. Even as I watched Tammy dip her head down and take her balls in my mouth, lavish attention on my sack with her tongue, I was still wondering what Jackson was doing to Erica, trying to steal glances out of the corner of my eye.

Both of Tammy's hands were now on my shaft, stroking my cock as her mouth worked diligently below. Her ass was sticking up in the air behind her. Of course it felt incredible. But with my attention split, I knew my orgasm wasn't approaching quickly.

My gaze drifted back over to my left again. Jackson was on top of Erica. His cock was between her legs, rubbing against her slit, sliding against her lips, threatening to slip inside again. His big muscly frame towered over her.

His head was dipped down at her neck, his mouth latched onto her skin. Erica's eyes were closed, her mouth open. I could already see a hickey elsewhere on her neck.

Erica didn't like hickeys. Or didn't like having to hide them. She never let me give them to her.

Again my stomach twisted. On the one hand, I was happy that she was expanding her boundaries. If you had told me that this Erica would be unleashed, or even that it existed, 3 days ago, I wouldn't have believed it. And this is what I wanted to see. My wife's face twisted into ultimate pleasure, giving in completely to the sensations and desires of her body.

So to an extent, I was happy. Both for her and for me. But on the other hand, she was unlocking this other side of her with another man. These boundaries were supposed to be expanded with me. Was supposed to benefit me.

Did that make me selfish? That I was upset about my wife finding a new side of herself, being happier, simply because it hadn't benefited me quite the way I imagine?

Like everything else, I didn't know. But I couldn't stop watching. Didn't want it to stop. As much as I hated it. As much as it turned me on.

Jackson pulled back, showing off the fresh new mark on Erica's neck.

"You like that huh?" he asked her.

"Yes, god yes," she murmured, lost in a daze. "More."

"I'm gonna mark you like the little slut you are," he whispered, dipping his head next to her ear. I don't think he knew I could hear him. "Mark you as mine."

My cock lurched. Tammy was taking my cock in her mouth again, bringing my attention back to her.

Her hands ran over my stomach, feeling the ab muscles that I wished were more present. She impaled her mouth on my dick, taking most of it in one gulp.

"Goddamn."

She looked up at me through her eyelashes, a look of pride and lust in her eyes. A few more bobs on my member, and she pulled her head back, finally catching her breath.

A web of saliva still ran from her lips to my dick, falling down on her chin and chest. She crawled up towards me, straddling on top of my body until she was sitting on top of me.

Tammy bent down and gave me a kiss, our mouths meeting once again. Her tongue played out, and I could taste my dick on her mouth.

That didn't normally happen with Erica. Whenever she gave me head, she'd immediately brush her teeth afterward. I never really cared. But it was hot, just giving in. Being dirty, and not caring about how fucking clean you were until later.

We broke our kiss, and Tammy leaned up a little bit. My dick was sticking straight up, and as she rocked her hips back it poked against her ass.

Tammy stared down at me. "We need to do this more. We should've done this a long time ago."

"I never knew you wanted to," I replied.

"You should be more confident in yourself," she said. "I've wanted this dick from day one."

She reached back behind her with a hand and took my cock, giving it a few quick strokes for emphasis.

Maybe it was the two prior orgasms that day, or all the racing that my mind was doing, but I was surprisingly not close to finishing. I could feel a massive load coming on, but it would be a while before I got there.

A light squeal came from next to us. I tried to take another peak over, but Tammy leaned back down and grabbed my chin, forcing my attention squarely on her.

She held me there for a second before leaning back down so she was lying on top of me.

"I know you love her," she whispered, bringing her mouth close to my ear. "I know you're conflicted, confused."

I didn't know how I was supposed to respond to that. I figured Tammy wasn't done. She knew me well enough to know how I was feeling, but I also didn't know what her response would be in this particular situation.

"Just let go. For now. It's okay. Nothing will change. Trust me."

"I do trust you."

"Then don't look over. I know you love her, I know you'd probably rather be fucking her than me. But both of you need this. Especially her. So let it happen."

I took a deep breath. I didn't know if that's what I needed to hear morally. Tammy wasn't ever exactly the angel on the shoulder. She was closer to the devil.

But it's what I wanted to hear.

"Plus, I want this, badly, so everyone wins."

"Okay," I said. "I'll let go."

"Good. Besides, I know you've been addicted to these titties for a while. That's enough to keep your attention isn't it?"

Tammy sat back up, putting her gorgeous boobs on display for me again. She reached up and cupped them in hand, playing with them for me and putting on a show.

She was right. It was enough to keep my attention. Mostly. Even if the sounds Jackson and Erica were making were still in the back of my head.

"You want to see them bouncing, don't you?" Tammy asked. I nodded my response. "Watch them bouncing as I bounce on your cock?"

She didn't wait for a response this time. She lifted her hips up, raising them over my dick. With a hand she steadied my member, and slowly began to lower her hips.

My swollen helmet pressed against her labia, forcing itself between her lips and pushing against her sweet hole. Tammy kept lowering her hips, and my head slipped in, burrowing itself in her pussy.

"Fuuuck," Tammy moaned as my cock moved inside her for the first time. She kept dropping her hips, letting gravity bring her down and impale her on my dick.

"It's so long," she noted as more of my shaft slipped inside her. "So good," she moaned.

Her hips slid down the last inch, and enveloped my entire cock inside her. I grunted, feeling her crotch meet my own, her lips kissing around the base of my cock.

Tammy's twat was warm and welcoming. And felt way better inside with my cock than with my fingers. Her walls gripped tightly against my shaft, wanting to keep me inside. I could feel her special sensitive area rub against a ridge of my slightly curved erection.

After taking a second to adjust, Tammy started to lift her hips up, rising up until only half of my cock was left inside her. She came back down, filling her pussy up again, before rising and falling again, and again, and again.

She steadied herself with her hands on my stomach. I gripped her hips, feeling her body rise and fall with each motion. Tammy was riding me eagerly, her whole body reacting. Her boobs jiggled, bouncing tantalizingly each time she powered my cock inside her.

"Your cock is so nice," she muttered. Her eyes were open, staring deep into me. Her blonde hair, tied back, was swaying behind her head.

I bit down on my lip, steeling myself slightly. I was moving a lot closer to the edge now than I was before. Tammy's pussy was gripping perfectly around my cock, trying to milk me for everything I had.

It seemed to be having a bigger effect on her though. Her muscles were tightening, a red flush coming through her chest. Her fingers were digging deeper into my stomach.

"Shit, soo gooood," she moaned. "You're gonna make me cum."

Her twat was spasming tighter around my dick, teasing me as she approached her climax. Her clit was grinding at the base of my cock on each downstroke.

As Tammy came down again, I thrust my hips up to meet her, slamming my cock further inside her.

"Oh fuuuuck," she cried out. "Don't stop! Don't stop!"

I started thrusting up into Tammy, matching every movement of her hips. She was riding me faster, baiting me to match as I pistoned up into her.

Her hips felt incredible gyrating and grinding down on my dick. She was pulling me deeper into her pussy each time, and squeezing over every ridge of my cock.

"Soooo close, I'm gonna cum!" she announced. Tammy let all abandon loose, slamming her hips down on me as I thrust up into her. Our hips met with a lewd slapping sound every time, over and over. I grunted, trying to thrust faster and harder with all of my might.

"It's coming," she whispered. "It's coming."

One final thrust.

Tammy came on my cock, slamming her hips down forcefully and keeping them there. I stopped thrusting, impaling my cock as deep in her as I could.

Her mouth fell open, her eyes lolled back. Her whole body seized up and shook as the orgasm rolled over her, taking control of her body. Her pussy clenched and throbbed around my cock, bathing my member in glorious warm juices.

Tammy's face was gorgeous when she came. Unlike Erica, who always twisted her face up, Tammy's face was completely relaxed, letting the sensations wash through her. Her back was arched a bit, sticking those perfect tits out.

The climax lasted for a minute or two, keeping Tammy held in place. Her breathing slowly returned to normal and her muscles relaxed. Her twat wasn't clenching my cock quite as tight, and she opened her eyes again.

Tammy fell forward onto me, letting my still-hard dick slide out of her.

"Thank you," she said. "For giving all of yourself to me, even if just for a bit."

I had tried not to think about Erica as we fucked, keeping my attention on the blonde. It had worked, to an extent, drawing the orgasm out of her. But I think Tammy still knew that it was taking all of the willpower in me not to look over, not to fixate on the couple beside us.

"You're welcome," I whispered back, giving Tammy a gentle kiss on the lips. I did genuinely appreciate that she understood my feelings, and was trying to work for the best of all of us. Or at least what she thought was the best.

"Let's watch the show now," she responded.

We turned to look at the couple next to us at the same time.

Their position hadn't really changed. Jackson was still on top of Erica. His cock was inside her now though, I could tell. He was thrusting only gently, sensually, but I could tell from the juices adorning his slick cock that Erica had already cum again.

The big change was how she looked. Hickeys were strewn across her neck and chest. Her whole neck was purple, so many red and purple spots scattered across her collarbone and chest.

Her boobs looked much worse for wear too, with large marks around her nipples, and red bruises on her skin, not just hickeys. Like they'd been slapped and twisted violently.

Jackson was squeezing Erica's right breast, twisting it in his hand as if to answer the theory. Her face was fraught with pleasure, seemingly uncaring about the pain and bruises adorning her body. One hand was between her legs, playing with her clit.

"Get behind me," Tammy instructed, as she rolled off me. "We're both gonna want to watch this."

I knew what she meant, and within a few seconds, I was behind Tammy as she rested on all fours. My hard cock nudged against her pussy, and I steadied it against her entrance. Her slit was still wet with juices from her first climax, lubricating my member as I slid inside her again.

Tammy moaned a little as I started thrusting inside her, but I think both of us were more focused on the other couple.

"Faster," Erica mumbled.

"Beg for it," Jackson responded. He twisted his hand on her breast harder, but kept the pace of his thrusts the same languid pace. He and I were matching speeds, but he was doing it as a tease.

"I need it," she whimpered. "Need it."

Jackson thrust in forcefully and quickly once, eliciting a squeal of shock from Erica, before returning to his slow pace.

"Nooo," she groaned. "I need it."

"Need what?"

"Need your cock."

"Need it where?" Tammy asked her, playing into it as well.

"Inside me. Inside my pussy."

"It's already inside your pussy," Jackson said, and slapped her boob fiercely. "Be fucking honest." Another slap. "What do you need?"

"Your cock fucking me! Destroying my cunt and making me cum!" Erica screamed out, grinding her hips down against Jackson's dick, as if that would make him thrust faster.

Her face totally transformed with the biggest pleading puppydog eyes I had ever seen on her. Her lower lip quivered, like she was about to cry. She meant it. Right now there was nothing more in this world that she wanted.

"Please," she whispered.

"Thank you," Jackson coolly responded.

Immediately he started to pick up the pace. Bringing his hips back and plunging his cock deep into Erica with every stroke. Slowly getting faster and faster.

"Oh god yes," Erica moaned. Her back arched. Her hand moved faster over her clit. "Yessss."

"You like that?" Jackson asked.

"Fuck yesss," Erica's voice wavered with each stroke, Jackson's cock pounding inside her. Loud squishing noises and the sounds of slapping flesh filled the tent.

Tammy and I were mesmerized at the scene. I was still absentmindedly thrusting inside her, and she was grinding her hips back against me, but both of us were entranced by the other couple, taking more pleasure from the voyeurism than from us actually fucking. Almost like we were only using each other's bodies to masturbate to the live show five feet from us.

Jackson reached down, grabbing beneath Erica's knees and moving her legs up, bringing them so they were resting on his shoulders. This left her pussy more exposed, allowing him to probe deeper inside with every thrust.

"So thick," Erica babbled. "So good."

She moved both of her hands to her side, gripping and clawing at the sleeping bag on the ground.

"Gonna..." her words trailed off. Her eyes were open, staring up at Jackson's powerful thrusting frame. He was working like a machine, diligently powering in and out, in and out. Faster and faster.

"Gonna..." she tried again, her tone rising. Her face twisted up, her muscles seizing. Her fingers clenched around the sleeping bag, tearing a small hole in the fabric. "Gonna..."

Her mouth hung open, unable to form words as the orgasm wracked through her. She tried to say something, but it came out as an incoherent string of noises.

Jackson didn't stop. Fresh new juices adorned his cock and her slit, amplifying the wet squishing sounds every thrust. But he kept his pace; thrusting faster and more powerful than I could imagine.

"So hot," Tammy muttered. Her pussy gripped a little tighter around my member. I'd almost forgotten my friend was there.

Jackson kept plowing into my wife, rocking her whole body forward and backward as he did. She was still recovering from her climax, and already begging for more, grinding her hips back to meet every thrust.

"More," she pleaded. "Don't stop."

"Never stop."

Jackson certainly was obeying, fucking Erica like there was no tomorrow. He moved both of his hands down to her chest, grabbing onto her small boobs. He twisted them hard, making Erica squeal. He slapped them, tugging on her nipples, twisting them again. Her whole chest was bruised.

One of his hands rose up to her neck, and his fingers wrapped around the base of her throat, pressing down.

"Yes," Erica choked out. I couldn't tell if she could breathe, but I don't think anyone cared. "Yessss!"

She came again. Hardly a minute after the aftershocks from the first orgasm had stopped another rolled through her. Her toes curled, her eyes glossy. I'd never seen her like this before. I had no idea how many orgasms she'd had tonight, but I knew for a fact that she'd never been this far gone, this lustful.

This free.

My cock surged. Jackson held her down, pinning her neck down and abusing her boobs with his other hand. Her whole body was covered in a sheen of sticky sweat. Her messy bun had completely come undone, orange hair splayed out around her and clinging to her face, her shoulders, her arms.

1...456789