Swathi's Ordeal Ch. 02

Story Info
Swathi’s friend is subjected to torments of her own.
3k words
4.39
13.1k
10

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Kip, wanna help me with this bitch?"

"Help how?" Kip said, his tall cock eagerly saluting Pooja. Now Pooja wasn't as tall or slender as Swathi, and despite her beautiful face the rest of her body was still covered in traditional Hindi dress.

He came over and eyed Pooja, who sucked dutifully even while tears gathered at the corners of her eyes.

"I'm tired of just getting sucked. I want to stick my dick in this bitch," Tommy grumbled.

"But Boss said..." Kip began.

"I know what Boss said," Tommy snapped. "I know she was going to be our fluffer bitch, but I want more. Besides, he won't mind," Tommy muttered, glancing over at Danny, who had put down his camera and was kissing Swathi with the passion of a lover.

"And how does this involve me?" Kip griped. As the group's tech expert, despite having the least impressive physique he thought he deserved more respect and deference from the group, but Danny and the others seemed to marginalize him every chance they got.

"Just shut up and help me get her onto the bed when I say so. You'll get your turn soon enough. Happy?"

Tommy turned back to Pooja, who was cowering on her knees.

"NO! Please, your boss promised that if I cooperated I would only have to suck. He said--"

SMACK. The slap wasn't hard enough to do damage, just to startle the woman and make her cheek sting.

"No backtalk, cunt. You want me to be gentle or rough? How this plays out depends on you. Start stripping. Now."

Pooja felt fresh tears slide down her cheeks. Unlike Swathi, she came from a very conservative Hindi family. She never wore clothes that showed anything close to cleavage, and the few times when she wore skirts, those skirts were always long enough to touch her ankles. Pooja's conservative upbringing meant that the 29-year-old woman had only had two serious boyfriends, and neither had been up to snuff to her father's high (see: impossible) standards.

Now she was losing her virtue to this... animal. She shuddered, weeping all the while even as, with trembling hands, she slowly began to strip. Tommy urged her on, threatening to slap her again for good measure. Kip stood back and watched, his cock hardening up even more than he'd thought possible. As for Pooja, the woman finally managed to slip off her socks and undergarments to become fully nude. She knelt there, cowering, one arm awkwardly covering her breasts while her other hand covered the enticing thatch of her unshaven sex.

Unlike Swathi, whose cunt was completely shaved, Pooja's sex had a healthy bush of pubic hair enshrouding it. Although she trimmed it now and then, her pussy was so sensitive, and her conservative upbringing had taught her that it was lewd and unseemly to shave down there too enthusiastically.

Not that the soft, downy hair did her much good. Pooja had never felt so vulnerable or so ashamed.

"Please... please don't do this!" she wept, but Tommy grunted at Kip and made a gesture.

"Help me get this slut on the bed."

Kip did his part, and soon, with each of them taking one arm, they lifted her onto the mattress. Pooja tried to curl up into a ball face-down, but Tommy turned her over.

"Face up and look at me, bitch. Spread that pussy! Show me your pussy!" When she shook her head and told him to stop, that only seemed to enrage and encourage him. He slapped her until she obeyed. "Arms at your sides too. Don't hide those pretty tits," he growled. She put her hands at her sides, hating every second of it.

The two men now admired Pooja's supple melon-shaped tits, which were more rounded and compact than Swathi's but no less perky.

Pooja squeezed her eyes shut now. If she had to bare herself to these brutes, then at least she wouldn't watch. She couldn't look. She tried to find some haven deep inside her mind, some safe place to weather the mental storm given the trauma that was coming.

"Eyes open, cunt." Another slap across her cheek and Pooja's eyes snapped wide open.

"This doesn't have to be painful, bitch. You can cooperate. Who knows, you might even feel good."

Pooja's eyes squeezed out fresh tears. "Please, don't this."

Tommy grabbed her by the throat. "Does it look like I care, bitch? Are you going to play nice or am I going to play rough? You pick."

Finally, with great effort, Pooja found a way to suppress her conservative upbringing and shame just enough to do what she needed to in order to survive. Please forgive me she thought bitterly.

"Oh-okay," she whispered.

Tommy's open palm slammed across her pussy, making Pooja's legs scissor and flail as she cried out.

"AY!"

"Speak up, slut!"

"OK! Please, I'll play nice!" Pooja cried.

"Good." Tommy's gloating grin made Pooja want to puke. "Spread those legs now, cunt, because I'm about to do you a big favor."

The beautiful Indian woman did as her captor demanded. She spread her legs, feeling the air on her bare pussy, hating that sensation of being so exposed and so helpless.

Tommy climbed onto the bed and knelt down between her legs. He eyed that beautiful pussy, the thick outer labia giving way to more delicate contours within. The pearled nub of her clitoris seemed to taunt him at the apex of her gaping slit.

"Your pussy is impressive, slut. I want to taste it. This should help relax you so that you'll be ready to take cock. Now lie still and behave."

"Ok just p-please be gentle," Pooja implored.

Tommy leaned down and pressed his mouth against her soft folds. The second his tongue began to lap at her sex, Pooja looked up at the ceiling and tried to stifle the assault of sensations. The flurry of unwanted arousal snuck through her like a thief in the night. Her body began to respond almost immediately. It appalled her. It appalled Pooja the way her nipples grew hard, the way blood flowed faster through her body. She hated the way her senses grew hyper-alert, her cunt aware of every deft flick of her captor's tongue, the way he gently nibbled on her clitoris and then teased her labia, sucking and slurping with surprising patience.

The two young Indian men whom Pooja had dated had never done anything like this before. They had been awkward in the bedroom, nervous and inexperienced. Not this man. Tommy knew his way around a pussy, and he showed that knowledge now with devastating skill. His tongue stroked and battered Pooja's pussy with an evil, patient dedication to stripping his captive of her will to fight. Tommy now gently sucked on her clit, trapping it gingerly between his teeth.

"NOOO!!!! Please stop!" Pooja moaned. "I don't want this!!! AHHHH!!!!" Her hands were now clenched at her sides. She hated the way her chest now rose and fell, her heart thundering in her ribcage as her excited clitoris seemed to be doing its best to become as engorged as Tommy's cock.

"Oh, I think you want it bad, bitch," Kip interrupted. Pooja saw his leering face above her now. He reached down to palm her perfectly sculpted tits. "Mmm. You know what, I have a toy I think you might like." Kip withdrew, and the thought of what he could mean made Pooja shudder. He returned a short time later with a lit candle.

"Ever tried wax-play, bitch?"

Pooja's pussy now felt the full brunt of Tommy's stroking and caressing tongue. He sucked fervently on her joy nub. Her breathing hitched as she watched that candle hovering just above her torso.

"N-no!" she whimpered, "and I don't want to! GET IT AWAY FROM ME. STO---AAAAHHH!!!"

Kip tilted the candle, letting a glob of wax fall onto the woman's left nipple. The burning sensation smote her aching breast to the core. Sensations she didn't even know she was capable of now awakened. Pain shot through her chest even as a strange afterglow of pleasure arose when relief followed, as the wax cooled and solidified on her skin, making the aftereffects not entirely unpleasant. But Pooja's fear overrode any willingness to listen to what her own body was trying to tell her.

"Keep it the fuck away. I said NO!" Pooja insisted. She tried to bat at the candle as Kip made another pass. If Tommy minded his captive's distraction, he didn't show it. He just continued to feast on her sex with his hands clamped around her hips. Meanwhile, Kip took action. Leaning back to avoid the swipe, he set the candle down. His grim expression meant business.

"Lie still, slut. You are NOT going to deny me." Saying this, the tech geek took out a length of rope. Forcing the woman's wrists above her head, he proceeded to bind both wrists to the headboard. "There. That's better."

"No! This is sick. Please don't... it's too hot. Don't burn me!"

"Stop your whining, cunt. It's just a little wax," Kip growled. There was a gloating in his gaze as he tilted the candle again, this time dropping a glop of wax right between her tits. Pooja hissed as she felt the wax land on her skin. There was the flash of a burn and then it lay there, a splotch between her supple cones that might as well have formed a bullseye over the woman's heart.

As Pooja lay there, Tommy continued to slurp on and cajole her now fully aroused sex. The contradictory sensations of pain and pleasure bombarded her. Tommy's clit-sucking and Kip's wax-torture drove her mad. The poor woman felt a mixture of guilt and agony, pleasure and defeat as the two men controlled her body as if it was putty in their hands...

Now just beside her, Danny, MJ, and Zack were enjoying Swathi. Swathi felt Zack's thick member sliding like sandpaper inside her sore asshole, plunging back and forth even as MJ's shaft filled her tight pussy from below.

Danny drew back from the latest of his voracious kisses. Swathi had a moment to look over and see the other two men intensifying their torments of her poor friend.

"NO! You said you'd leave her BE!" Swathi cried. "You bastard," she said, glaring at Danny. "You fucking bastard! Tell your men to STOP!"

But Danny ignored her and picked up the camera again. Zack smacked Swathi in the back of the head as he drove his cock deep into her ass.

"Quiet, bitch. I don't want to hear anything from you except moaning. If it's your friend's destiny to give up that pussy, then that's what she's going to do... as long as it's OK with the Boss." Zack and MJ looked over to see Danny's reaction with a certain cautious curiosity.

Danny focused the camera on the latest drop of wax as it landed on Pooja's right breast. "That's good, Kip. Keep it up. This video is going to be a real classic," he called out. Then he turned back to the two men beside him.

"Fuck it. Tommy and Kip can have their fun. As for you, bitch? I'd worry about yourself."

Now the leader of the home invaders zoomed in the camera on Swathi's expression. He cherished the look of agony and forlorn disbelief, that beautiful face with high cheekbones, a regal nose, and such expressive eyes.

Moments later, Zack groaned.

"Ah, fuck... her ass is too tight. FUCK!!!" Zack pumped into her with plaintive gasps, his body pummeling her backside, his cock lancing her ruined anus with one stab after another... and then he was coming, cum exploding from the tip of his cock, bathing the woman's intestines with a flood of warmth and stickiness.

"AHHH!!! TAKE IT, BITCH! TAKE IT DEEP IN YOUR ASS!!"

Swathi groaned as she felt him fill her ass. The aching in her bottom seemed to dull thanks to the cum now soothing her sore-rubbed rectum. She fell forward, gasping. MJ clutched her tightly to his chest. His arms encircled her and held her close in an obscene mockery of true romance. He double-timed his thrusts, pumping upward, raping that pussy feverishly even as cum began to dribble its way out of her destroyed anus.

Zack had pulled out and taken a shaky step backward off the bed. He was panting as if he'd just dashed more than ten miles.

Danny zoomed in the camera now to catch a perfect, degrading, and beyond humiliating snapshot: a ribbon of sperm slowly oozed out of Swathi's gaping ass, the webbing of her asshole trembling with the obscene effort to return to its normal size.

MJ would be joining his friend in bliss sooner than he wanted too. He cupped the Indian beauty's face.

"UHH!!! Fuck, your pussy is paradise... paradise wrapped around my dick. I'm going to fill you up too, slut... make you a real woman. I hope one of my sperm gets to your eggs, bitch, and makes you a proud mama. UHHH!!! Fuck, move that pussy. You feel that sore ass? I'll have my cock in there too. Don't worry, slut... my Viagra boner is going to take you in all your holes before the night is through!" he promised, his brutal diatribe never letting up as he slammed his pelvis upward.

"Kiss me, bitch. AHH! Fuck! Kiss me before I come in you!"

Swathi groaned, her eyes filled with hatred for the man whose cock she now rode. She surrendered to her instinct though. Instinct meant survival. To her credit, she leaned down and kissed him with the passion of a true whore. Her jaw worked in tandem with his, her cunt snug and slick around his pumping manhood. She moved her ass in time to MJ's upward thrusts now, smacking her pussy down with a resounding echo onto that shaft, two bodies slamming together as one.

And then MJ's prolonged, plaintive groan of ecstasy tore through the master bedroom. Danny got a close-up shot of Swathi's cunt impaled on that cock even as that cock sent wave after wave of hot, sticky swimmers deep inside her pussy, each of them seeking the treasure of Swathi's eggs to grow new life inside a fertile womb.

Moments later, Swathi climbed off of him. A satisfied MJ sat up as Swathi curled up, looking downcast, feeling that fresh seed tainting her insides. "You'll pay for this," she hissed.

Beside them now, a guilt-wracked sound joined the chorus of sexual hedonism and depravity.

"UUUUGGHHHHH!!! Pooja was coming, her figure spasming as Tommy's clit-sucking barrage completed its objective. Her back arched, and the 29-year-old felt a blazing euphoria take her breath away, her cunt convulsing. Tommy held on for the ride. Lapping at her sweet nectar like the finest sangria, he kept up his cunt-feasting a little while before finally drawing back, licking his chops. Still shuddering in the aftermath of her appalling orgasm, Pooja forgot for a moment about the splotches of wax dotting her breasts and belly.

Danny put the camera down and slid onto the bed, taking MJ's place. He placed a finger underneath Swathi's chin, forcing her to meet his gaze.

"Isn't that sexy? You got to hear your best friend CUM, whore. Does that turn you on? Are you ready for more?" He seemed to thoughtfully consider the possibilities as Tommy laid on top of Pooja, sinking his cock into her pussy with one merciless thrust. Tommy began fucking the woman in earnest, making the bed shake. Pooja's groans and Tommy's grunts tore at Swathi's ears like broken glass.

Swathi was glad that she couldn't see what was happening to her dearest friend right beside her, but looking into the unforgiving eyes of her chief rapist wasn't much better.

"Well, slut? Answer me."

Knowing she didn't have a choice and loathing him with every breath she took, Swathi replied, "Yes, you fucking bastard. It's so sexy," her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Now will you please just finish with us and let us go??"

The leader of the group clucked disapprovingly and wagged a finger at his naked captive.

"Have you not been listening, whore?" He reached between her legs. She tried to stop him, but he swatted her hand away. Inserting two fingers into her slimy pussy, he seemed to savor the stickiness of her silken yet now soiled folds.

"This pussy is MINE. Not yours. MINE. And this doesn't end until I say it ends, until I've wrung everything from your husband that is rightfully mine after everything he's done to me. Get that into your tiny brain, bitch, or this night might be your last." He slipped his fingers out of her sex and presented them to her lips. She knew what he wanted.

With a defiant glare of pure venom, she let him slip those fingers into her mouth and sucked on them.

"Good girl. Now lay down." Swathi scooted down on the bed and kept up her steady glare. "Hands above your head." The Indian beauty did as her captor ordered. Danny soon had her wrists tied to the headboard much like her girlfriend beside her.

Next Danny slid his hand down her torso, across the woman's flat stomach down to her shaved pubic mound. He cupped her pussy.

"Now, you know what, Swathi? I think it's time we brought your dear husband up here to join the party. I bet he's concerned about you. And why shouldn't we let him see his sexy, raped wife leaking nasty cum and looking like a gang-banged whore?" he added viciously.

"Look, don't hurt him and I'll cooperate," she insisted, still glaring at him.

"See that you do, bitch," he said darkly, and when he leaned down to press his lips to hers, she felt his fingers slip between her thighs to stroke her sex, creating a twinge of pleasure she yearned to deny.

"Whose pussy is this?" he reminded her.

"Y-yours," she breathed.

"Good answer." He kissed her on the forehead, rose off of her, and left to retrieve Sanjay while Swathi's mind raced and tried to prepare itself for fresh horrors to come.

'No matter what he does, I will not let him break me,' Swathi thought. But Danny's words still haunted her. The suspected truth of her husband's illicit acts and betrayal - that now ached far worse than even her seed-soaked pussy.

End of Part 2. To Be Continued...