Swathi's Ordeal Ch. 17

Story Info
Elena and Pooja compete for sex slave status.
2.2k words
4.47
5k
2

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UUUUHHH!!!" Pooja protested through her gag as the van pulled up to an enormous barn. Its red paint looked faded and much of it had peeled away. The building looked both dilapidated and abandoned, yet its doors had been thrown wide open as if in welcome. Just then the sky opened up and the evening gloom deepened. A pitter-patter of rain began. Distant thunder roared.

"Park inside," Danny ordered.

MJ pulled the van to a stop inside. The four men got out with their 'merchandise' in tow. There, standing in front of the van, stood a somewhat stocky and rotund man with a shaved head, bulbous nose, and pig-like eyes the color of amber.

"Welcome, my friends!" Luka Litvachenko said. The Croatian mob boss's smile was all sunshine in contrast to the storm raging outside. Flanking him were eight men, all dour-faced but curious. They peered at the two naked women, fresh lust in their eyes.

"We came with two fine pussies, just as promised, old friend," Danny said. He strode up to Luka and received the Croat's bear hug with aplomb.

"I see you did. You kept your word," Luka murmured, taking a step back and surveying the two naked females as if they were no more than slabs of flesh or animals to be sold at auction. He approached Elena first.

"Take out the gag. Let me see this one's teeth."

Danny nodded, and Zack unfastened the gag and let it dangle beneath the girl's chin. Elena opened and closed her mouth several times, relieved to no longer have that punishing pressure on her jaw. She stood there, docile enough, as Luka put a finger in her mouth and felt around for all her teeth. He then looked her up and down. He strode in a slow, wide circuit around her to admire her assets. His hand slid along her buttocks, then around the front to cup her shaved sex.

"Mmmm. Yes, she's young with a tight body and a good fuck-hole. This one will do nicely. I'll give you 10K for her."

"10K?" Danny exclaimed with outrage. "You rob me!"

With that, the haggling began. Pooja could only watch and listen with disbelief and a continuously sinking sensation in the pit of her stomach. Eventually the men agreed on a price of 75K for Elena. Next it was Pooja's turn. The 29-year-old Indian woman tried not to tremble or show the loathing she felt for the fat slob before her as he did the same thing he'd done to Elena: first he checked her teeth. Then he felt up her assets. His hands lingered on her breasts, still sporting the burn marks from MJ and Tommy's cigarettes.

"I see what you mean. You did use this one roughly, my friend. I hope she's on discount like you promised?" Luka winked at her before returning his attention to Danny.

"I can give you a deal, sure," Danny replied. "60K sound reasonable?"

"Now WHO is robbing WHO?!" Luka roared. "25K and not a penny more."

The second round of haggling began, and eventually the two settled on a tidy sum of 35K for Pooja.

With his sex slaves now purchased, Luka rubbed his hands together like a boy who had just bought himself a pair of new toys. "Well, now that the prices are agreed upon, there is only one more item left to do to complete our arrangement, yes? You will let me sample them?"

Danny nodded. "Of course."

Luka unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants. "What are you waiting for, sluts? Come here. I've got a tasty lollipop for you to lick and suck!"

Danny's men thrust Elena and Pooja forward. Both women knelt awkwardly, their wrists still cuffed behind their backs. The two captives gaped at Luka's cock. It was... rather unappetizing compared to the cocks they'd known so far. What it lacked in length it made up for with girth. The flesh along the mob boss's short, fat cock was also oddly discolored, as if his manhood had been stamped with a birth mark. Pooja and Elena exchanged a look before tacitly agreeing to work together to pleasure their new owner. Pooja began with Luka's balls. Her tongue lapped daintily at those wrinkled folds while Elena immediately smothered the tip of the Croat's cock, slurping noisily.

"Ahhh yes, these two seem trained well enough. No complaints yet," Luka rumbled. The two captives continued their collaborative efforts. Now and then the two would switch positions. At one point, both women were licking and polishing the sides of Luka's manhood with their spit, one on either side.

Now it was Pooja's turn again. She looked up desperately at Luka, her jaw rippling with effort as she engulfed his cock between her lips. Elena was busy sucking hard on one of his testicles. Then the two switched places again, and now Luka's heavy breathing seemed to indicate he was getting close. Elena's beautiful face contorted with surprise when, all of a sudden, Luka's heavy hand came slapping down on the back of her ponytail, forcing her mouth further onto his cock and holding her nose to his crotch as he skull-fucked her and groaned out a massive climax.

"UGHHH!"

When he at last allowed the teenager to come up for air, it was almost like Elena had read his mind. She turned, her mouth brimming with seed, and proceeded to press her lips to Pooja's. The passionate kiss between them was a sloppy affair, cum spilling from the corners of their mouths as they shared it back and forth between them.

Luka watched with approval before letting out a sigh.

"Yes. Not bad. Now one final test. This will help me decide which of these cunts gets sent to serve the higher-end clientele and which one will serve as a common whore at one of my brothels in Zagreb."

Pooja and Elena's figures both went rigid. They both sensed that the latter fate would be a fate worse than death.

Luka clapped his hands together and six of his men instantly stepped forward and began to disrobe. Soon six twenty-something males stood naked in two lines of three. He then nodded at Danny and had him take the cuffs off both women.

"Sluts, listen up. The game is simple. Each of you will pick a trio to suck and jerk. Start by sucking one cock and jerking the other two. From there, the choice is yours - make them come however you wish." He paused. "The one who makes their cocks all gush first is the winner. She will become one of the pets I lend out to men I consider my equals, and who knows, play your cards right, perhaps I even let you occasionally share my bed as well. As for the loser, well... you get the idea already. We have a saying in my country - a brothel always needs fresh meat!"

Pooja and Elena immediately knelt at their respective lines of cocks and got to work. Elena immediately deep-throated the first man as her hands curled around the two cocks on either side. She jerked them frantically but with precision and firmness. Pooja proved less adept. She awkwardly smothered the cock of the first man, moaning and cupping the underside of it with her tongue, but her technique faltered on either side. Her hands on either side gripped the other two cocks while jerking too quickly, with little in the way of finesse. She tried to compensate for her lack of skill with mere speed, her hands flying up and down both shafts. But Pooja had less experience with pleasing men than Elena despite their age difference, and that lack of experience began to show.

Within the first few minutes, the first Croat thug was groaning and coming in Elena's mouth. The girl opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as a fountain of cum sprayed her entire face. She then turned her attention to the second cock. Removing her hand, she impaled her mouth and formed a tight seal with her lips. Her obscene slurping echoed through the barn as she sucked his cock like a pro while jerking off the third and final man. Her tiny fist flew up and down his elongated penis in a blur of motion.

Apparently her handjob technique was even better than she realized, because Elena flinched a little in surprise as the man she was jerking lost control. Soon spurts of cum were flying into the girl's hair. But she didn't let it distract her or slow her down. The slender Latina just stayed focused on that all-important third and final cock. Her jaw slammed downward onto the Croat's manhood. She could smell the scent of his unwashed pubic hair and powerful masculine musk as her tongue slipped downward, her mouth so far impaled that she could lap tenderly at his balls while her throat encased his throbbing member.

As for Pooja, she was already panicking. She was already behind. She was still sucking desperately on the first cock. None had yet come.

'Oh god, please come you bastard! Please CUM!' she begged inwardly, her heart pounding. In a sign of just how desperate she'd become, the Indian woman removed her hands from the other two cocks. Reaching down, she fondled the first Croat's testicles while focusing just on pleasuring him alone, her cheeks hollowed out as she slammed her nose into his crotch.

That got her the reward she'd been looking for. Pooja almost gagged as the cock began leaping at the back of her throat. The big, lumpy shots of cum were hard to swallow, but she managed it just barely. Coming up for air, coughing, Pooja turned her attention to the other two. She gripped the base of each remaining cock with one hand and began a steady pumping rhythm. Looking up seductively at the two men, she begged "Please come all over my tits. Please!" thinking a little verbal encouragement might help get them to the finish line. She already felt the promising sign of pre-cum seeping down her fingertips. But that was when she heard the death knell of her hopes.

"AAAHHHH!"

Across the way, Pooja heard the unmistakable sound of a man's groan spelling complete surrender. The third and final Croat in front of Elena was coming hard in her mouth now. Elena made a muffled gagging sound before the man stumbled backward, a few last thick spurts from his cock slamming into Elena's forehead, nose, and chin. The girl coughed as fresh dribbles of cum slid down her chin and fell in splotches onto her small but sexy breasts. Without even needing any prompting, the girl began gathering up the glistening seed and licking it up off her fingers.

"It looks like we have a winner!" Luka crowed. Several of the men chuckled, seeing the panic on Pooja's face.

Luka turned to Danny and put out his hand. The two sealed their deal with a firm handshake.

"A pleasure doing business with you, as always, my friend," Luka said.

"Likewise, Luka, you horny old bastard. Try not to go through these two as quickly as the last batch I sold you."

As Danny and the others got back in the van to drive off, Pooja made one last desperate effort.

"No, please. Please give me another chance. I can do better!" Pooja cried out. She kept pumping her final two cocks while looking over her shoulder at Luka Litvachenko as if he might actually change his mind and show her mercy.

"Your fate is already sealed, whore, but finish my men off anyway. Unlike you, they deserve a good CUM!"

THE END

~ ~ * * ~ ~ * * ~ ~ * * ~ ~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I had originally planned to include an alternate 'happier' ending in one final epilogue chapter after this one. I may still do that down the line. To be honest, though, given what happened recently in Israel and Gaza, right now my mindset isn't up to it. A dark mood lends itself to a dark story.

Sadly, this ending seems far more realistic given the insanity currently at work in our world - a world where Hamas terrorists can parade a naked 23-year-old girl through the streets and crow about their bravery and prowess. A world where Hamas nihilists can gun down an elderly couple waiting for a bus or behead babies or gun down entire families in their own homes and call it 'defending themselves.' Real life is not just stranger but also scarier than fiction. My thoughts are with all the victims of Hamas' brutality, the rave attendees, the people of dozens of nationalities from around the world killed or kidnapped, and all the innocent Palestinian civilians (many of whom have no love for Hamas) caught in the crossfire as this conflict escalates.

I wish more people would cope with their darker instincts through fictional storytelling rather than acting out their depravity against their fellow humans. I wouldn't say I've completely lost my faith in humanity, but it's certainly gone into hiding for the time being. I won't give up, but at the same time I have to honor the way I'm feeling right now... and right now this ending, bleak as it is, seems strangely appropriate.

Hugs,

~Kitty