Sweet Anticipation Pt. 02

Story Info
Master returns home and he has a surprise for Erica.
1.5k words
3.97
12.3k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EMScarlett
EMScarlett
101 Followers

Erica whimpered softly as Master pulled her face against his thigh, on her knees before him, hips moving to slide eagerly up and down on the dildo suctioned to the floor beneath her. Instinctively, she nuzzled her face against his crotch, pressing soft kisses to his bulge through his trousers. Her need for him was too intense to hold back at all.

His throaty chuckle drifted down to her. "My greedy kitten. But wait a moment as I have a surprise for you."

"What kind of surprise, Master?"

She lifted her gaze, attempting to look up at him, but the black silk blindfold kept her vision obscured. Her mind churned over all of the things that he might surprise her with and her core clenched in anticipation, making her inner walls squeeze around the thick toy that kept her filled. A moan escaped and her hips started moving once more, desperate to find some relief from the need that consumed her like a wildfire.

Erica listened as her Master's footsteps trailed slowly around her, stopping just behind her. She could almost feel the weight of his gaze on her, adding to the urgency she felt. Suddenly, his lips brushed against her earlobe in a gentle kiss.

"We've talked several times about having another woman join us for some playtime, haven't we, kitten?" he whispered in her ear.

"Yes, Master," she moaned out softly. "Is that the surprise?"

A nervous fluttering began in her stomach only to be answered by a fluttering somewhere lower, the second having nothing to do with nerves at all. Erica had confessed to her Master not long after they met that she'd always felt an attraction to women as well but had been too shy to approach anyone of the same sex. They had discussed it and decided that she might feel more confident to explore if he was by her side, and so the idea of a threesome had been born. But she hadn't expected him to make arrangements so soon. Or without discussing it with her first.

"Yes, Erica. That is the surprise." His fingers trailed gently up and down her naked back as he spoke, a gesture that both soothed her and stoked the fire within her all at the same time. "I have been chatting to a friend at work about us, a woman that I trust, and she is waiting outside right now. Would you feel comfortable with me inviting her in?"

She took a moment to think it over, chewing on her lower lip. On one hand, she would have preferred it if Master had talked it over with her before bringing someone else home. But, on the other hand, this meant that she wouldn't have to go through the torture of trying to find a playmate and worrying about whether or not they were interested in other women. That fear of rejection and judgement had been the thing preventing her from acting on her attractions in the past. Master had done the hard part for her, and she trusted him implicitly in his choice of partner for them. If it were left up to her, one of her biggest fantasies, that of being intimate with another woman, might not ever happen.

"Yes, Master," she whimpered softly. "I would like that very much."

"Good girl," he almost growled in her ear. The heat from his chest warmed her back as he crouched down behind her, his lips still close to her ear. "But before I tell her to come in, there is something I need you to understand. If, at any point, you feel uncomfortable or unhappy with whatever is happening, I expect you to use your safe word. This is new for you, and I know it is something you want. But if the reality ends up being different from the fantasy and you don't enjoy it, then you must let me know and I will end it straight away. I never want you to do anything that makes you uncomfortable. Am I understood, kitten?"

"Yes, Master. I understand completely. Thank you."

Erica leaned back slightly, resting against his broad chest. The way he always took such good care of her never failed to make her melt.

"My good girl. And know that I will be keeping an eye on you to make sure that you are enjoying yourself, too."

He reached around her from behind to gently cup and caress one bare breast, the thumb teasing over her hard nipple as she heard him typing on his phone with his other hand, perhaps letting his friend know that it was safe to enter. Erica moaned at his touch and arched her spine, pressing herself more firmly into his palm.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, she felt a slight sense of panic over someone else walking in to see her like this. But the thought of finally being able to experience one of her biggest fantasies helped to soothe her worries. When Master had finished with his phone, his free hand gripped her hair and tugged on it to expose her neck to his heated kisses even as his other hand pinched gently at her nipple, and all thought slipped from her mind entirely.

"Now keep fucking that dildo, Erica," he growled against the side of her neck. "I want my girl dripping wet when our company arrives."

A soft moan slipped from Erica's lips as she bounced harder on the toy cock, feeling the thick shaft stretching her and pressing deep with each downward thrust of her hips. The hand on her breast moved lower, her Master's fingertips trailing lightly down over her torso, causing a shiver of anticipation to run down her spine. His teeth grazed against the slender column of her neck, nipping just hard enough to make the flesh sting.

"But no cumming, my kitten. We will save that for later tonight."

Erica didn't need to see her Master's face to know he was grinning. It was obvious in the tone of his voice. He had always loved keeping her needy with denial and edging, and she expected that the addition of another person to their games tonight would only add to his enjoyment of her desperate craving.

As soon as his fingers reached between her parted thighs and brushed against her swollen clit, Erica could no longer hold back her begging. In breathless whispers, she pleaded with him to allow her to orgasm, his touch making the fire burning in her core almost impossible to control. But he stayed silent, fingertips circling slowly over her clit as she moved up and down on the dildo, denying her the permission that she needed.

Her breath caught in her throat and her hips stilled as she heard footsteps approaching the front door; the undeniable sound of high heels clacking against the wooden porch. Erica suddenly wished she was able to see, and wished she could be able to greet their guest with clothes on. But it was too late and there was a knock on the door.

"Are you ready, Erica?" her Master whispered against her ear.

"Yes, Master. But first... please will you tell me her name?"

"Oh, I thought I had already mentioned her name. I must have forgotten to do so in my excitement to get things started." His soft chuckle tickled against her earlobe. "Her name is Nicole. I believe you have met her before at one of my Christmas work parties. In fact, if I remember correctly, you were rather enamoured with her and you couldn't take your eyes off her. You didn't think I'd invite just anybody, did you?"

Another involuntary moan slipped from her as visions of the brunette beauty swarmed her mind. Erica had met Nicole a couple of times at social functions held at his office, and her Master was right; she definitely had a crush on the other woman. Suddenly, she was even more grateful for his planning.

There was another knock at the door, reminding Erica that there was a stunning woman stood outside waiting to join them.

"Wait, Master. What will Nicole think of me when she walks in and sees me like this?"

This time, his chuckle became a hearty laugh. "I haven't told you the best part yet. Nicole has a very dominant and kinky streak too. She knows that I am your Master and you are my slave. And when I told her you'd be waiting for us like this, she became even more eager to meet you and to toy with you herself. I am looking forward to watching you being played with by such a beautiful lady."

Erica suddenly found it hard to breathe, but not from panic or fear. An arousal filled her that took her very breath away. Not only was she going to spend an evening with a woman she'd had a crush on for at least a year, but she was going to be dominated by her too.

"Are you ready, Mine?" he asked softly.

"Yes, Master. I'm ready."

"Good girl," he whispered, before raising his voice enough that their guest would be able to hear him. "Nicole, come on in. We're ready for you."

EMScarlett
EMScarlett
101 Followers