All Comments on 'Sweet November Ch. 10'

by azrael13

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great read !

These chapters keep getting better & better, which makes compulsive reading! The guy doesn't know if he is coming (no pun intented ) or going. In one chapter Jess gives him a break from his domination by being nice all weekend. even taking him out for a meal in a classy restruant. He's going mental waiting for something to happen, but nothing happens.

But what is Jess doing while she's not with him? And he's alone with her Domme friends!She doesn't seem to be having sex with him, perhaps she has a lover? Cant wait for the next chapter.

regards 'A'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Interesting

I wonder if the reason he would not get much sleep sleeping on her floor was because his W is entertaining another man. We know it could be other women, another man, just might end this fantasy.

Interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great stuff

each sequel is better than the previous one. Please keep it going.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 17 years ago
Am enjoying this series a lot

I would call this "soft" BDSM because it is clear that Jess loves him and they have a good relationship. While there is some humiliation and occasional discomfort, there also seems to be enough fantasy-land stuff to make up for it. It is also clear that there is concern for the slave's welfare and safety, there is reference to both the slave's as well as the dom's limits, and it is obvious this is consensual BDSM, not a hard-core scene as we see in some stories. Our hero gets a terrific ego trip. In chapter 9, he satisfies three women consecutively with his wonderful oral sex skills! In chapter 10, he gets a nice reward including the chance to make love to Kate, who is a near-goddess, and then he gets a nice, luxury hotel room in which to rest. I say "make love" to Kate because he is obviously concerned about her pleasure rather than just a quick fuck to get himself off. Even without being dominated, we males know that the best sex involves insuring that the partner is well-satisfied during love-making. Or maybe most males who are in love are actually dominated in one sense or another (possibly women in love feel the same way)? Of course, the domination and "forced" sex with other women absolves him of responsibility for the extramarital relations since he was only following orders and doing as his wife asked. I also wonder, as do the other commentators, if Jess is getting some "strange" just to be "equal." If so, there might be more guilt for her since she was not "forced" to have sex with others, no one was ordering her to do it so she would be directly responsible. Also, the sex with other women is generally under her supervision; if she is having any other guys sexually her husband is kept out of the loop -- he does not even get to watch. It will be interesting to see what the next chapters bring. The month of slavery is only half done, after all. The story is very well written and easy to read. I just wish the chapters came more frequently. I would not be surprised if we find at the end of the story that hubby begs to remain her slave because he ultimately enjoyed most of the experience, or possibly there is another bet which is rigged so that he wins and his wife gets to be slave for a month, and she is forced into some sex with other male doms, so she is not "responsible" for it, etc. etc. etc. . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is a wife?

How could any woman, regardless of a "bet" treat her husband in this manner? A total load of crap. He needs to throw her out and divorce her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous