All Comments on 'Sweet November Ch. 16'

by azrael13

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cwbuddycwbuddyabout 16 years ago
WELL!!!!!!!

I was liking this so far, and I usually hate sub men stories, but I liked this, until!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is the wife a sub all of a sudden? I know she was earlier, in play, but now it seems she was auctioned too.

And you played the tired, over used and boring cuckolded by the big dicked black guy and will my little dick ever get her off again stoy line. You have taken a fiarly original idea and took it to the lowest common literotica denominator.

I gave you a 75 for the first 15 chapters, I will hold final comment until you finish.

It would be nice if the chapters came a little quicker.

Thanx

CW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Welcome back

I was wondering if you were going to leave us hanging. I would rate this far more than a "4" and a tad short of a "5" but a very well told story. There are not that many really good storytellers here; those with both a good concept and the ability to really make it flow.

tsememgbtsememgbabout 16 years ago
Not read it yet

Hi Azrael13,

Thanks for continuing the sotry. I have not read this installment yet, but will get do so in the next week and leave some comments.

Thanks again for continuing this story - I am enjoying it very much.

Cheers,

Tsememgb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
worth the wait

Please, please don't let us wait this long again. I know some times live interferes with "fun" but. Loved and look forward to many more.

strife75strife75over 15 years ago
12 inch black man god same old shit

12 inch 9 inch do you not know what average is?

And having the wife fucked by the bodyguard ruined the story.

The actress asks how he would ever satisfy the wife again after the black guy god now 9 inches is to small get a grip.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous