Sweet Salty Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as things started to get interesting Jessica and Steve came to the table to say their goodbyes. We quickly removed our hands to stand up. I slid my chair back a bit, hoping that they might be able to see my hiked-up dress. I am sure Steve saw something by the way he was smiling.

Sam had no idea what I had just done. As we sat down, I asked Sam if he would like to have some fun. Puzzled he asked what kind? I reached into my purse and produced a small remote-control vibrator. And asked him to pull out his cell phone. Since Sam had been fingering me before we were interrupted, I had no problem inserting the vibrator into my moist vagina. Sam could not believe what was happening. I had him unlock his phone and showed him the new app I had downloaded. When he tried to follow my instructions his fat fingers took the vibrator to max vibration. It is a wonder the whole room did not hear it go off or hear me when I yelped when it nearly got me off right there. I got Sam to settle down and he really started to enjoy smoothly operation the controls. I did my best to keep my facial expressions as normal as possible. To show Sam how much I was enjoying this, I placed his free hand on my clit so he could feel the vibrations as he rubbed my budding clit between his thumb and fore finger. My dress was again pulled up so he had a clear view and could watch the juices that were starting to flow out of me.

Sam had to slow down the vibration as more guest came to say their goodbyes. When one of my girlfriends came around the table to hug me goodbye, he purposefully increased the speed as I stood so he could watch me fidget. I was incredibly wet by this time and I mentioned that we needed to leave so he could take me home and fuck me. If he did not, he would have to fuck me right there. Sam smiled, and we headed for the door while the pulsation in my vagina making it difficult to walk. He had his cell phone in his pocket and was able to still change the speed and intensity while we walked to the car.

When Sam opened the car door for me, I hesitated before I sat down. I looked around the parking lot and saw that it was nearly empty. I reached down and pulled my dress off over my head. Stood there momentarily then sat down in the car. As Sam went to his side of the I checked if I had been seen, unfortunately I do not think I had. When he had the car started, I leaned my seat back a bit and pressed the button to roll down my window. I wanted to feel the wind on my naked body and make sure that if a car passed, they would get a clear view. I had Sam lower his window down in case we were passed on the left. I asked Sam for his phone so I could continue to please myself as we drove. Unfortunately, the streets were deserted, and I there was not anyone to flash on our way home. The feeling of getting caught was exhilarating.

When we got home, I asked Sam to let me off at the mailbox as he parked the car, and that I would join him after I checked the mail. He asked if I wanted my dress, and I said of curse not silly. I told him that I enjoyed being nude and that I hope he enjoyed it since that is the way I will be dressed whenever I can make sure I would not get arrested. Sam simply smiled as I got out. After he parked the car Sam walked to the front of the house to wait on me.

As I walked up the drive toward the house, I stopped turned around and wondered what it would feel like to walk around our neighborhood nude. I called to Sam and asked him if he cared to join me for a walk and started back down the drive not waiting for a response. When I got to the street I turned and headed towards the neighbor's house that had been watching us a couple of weeks before. Sam had still not caught up to me when I entered the street. I was completely nude except for the four inch heals I was wearing. The feeling was exhilarating. I was wishing a car would drive by so I could expose myself to them.

Then my pussy started convulsing. Sam was watching me from about fifteen feet away and I could see by the reflection in his eyes that he had his phone again. I had set it down when I got out of the car. Sam was really working it trying to make me have an orgasm right there in the street. I started moaning and reached down and forcefully played with my swollen clit. My knees began to buckle, and I started to shake with the most powerful orgasm I had ever felt.

Sam continued until the front lights of our neighbor's house turned on. Our neighbor stuck his head out to look around trying to investigate the noise outside. I was in the dark just out of his view, he called out into the dark asking if everything was okay and if someone needed any assistance. That is when Sam turned down the vibration and started me back towards the house.

We did not make it back to the house before Sam had me in the grass on all fours fucking the hell out of me. We made quite a ruckus, I only wished somebody would drive by and see us.

The next day I stated to plan how I would help Jessica celebrate her birthday......

To be continued


12