Sweet Thing Ch. 01

Story Info
A rogue gets offered a Sweet Thing. How could he say no?
1.8k words
4.35
2.2k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk through the tavern following the cleric who helped you to get this latest job. They had recently opened a vacancy, and you could use the gold. You weren't able to get many details from the cleric about the group except for one thing,

"You'll love being a part of her group."

It seemed odd, but it's a cleric, and a job is a job, right? As long as you can get laid occasionally with no hassle, you can handle whatever babble or worship the party does in their time.

As you approach the table, you see a few men. One is a barbarian wearing the most petite clothing he can get away with. He seems lean but very lithe. There is also a tiny sorcerer; she looks petite and just starting her transition toward womanhood. Her hair is still cut short but she has a feminine and beautiful build. She could be a half-decent lay but also could be too naive. Finally, there is the cleric. He seems almost as small as the sorcerer, but the robes make it hard to judge their body type. It matters little, as the cleric usually is not one to smash headfirst.

You wonder who the leader is aloud, and the sorcerer mutters,

"Ummm, she'll...be back shortly. She's just getting drinks for all of us, including you."

Huh, she is friendly and even wants to start this business partnership on the right foot. You never like to owe someone, so you kindly thank them.

As you wait, you hear a very sultry voice and steps coming slowly,

"Hello there~ I presume you are the new guy? Here's your ale. I hope you like it."

You turn to thank the mystery voice, and your jaw hits the floor. You see an elvish girl holding the drinks in the air, smiling softly.

Her hair is an exquisite purple, and her skin is like polished obsidian. She is wearing a mauve dress with gold accents and is somewhat on the taller side while having a full frame with a beautiful chest, belly, and hips. This is the leader?! She seemed like she could be a lady of the night, yet somehow, she seemed to be in charge of everyone as they took their drinks while bowing and being very polite to her.

It confuses you greatly, but you cannot be rude, not to the leader of this ragtag group of people who are paying you.

"Thank you kindly. What is your name?

"It is Rune, my dear~ May I have the honor of hearing yours?~"

You are not sure how to feel as your face heats up. You see the sorcerer give a small chuckle, and you shake your head slightly.

"My name is Cale. It is a pleasure."

Best to keep things professional with this group.

"Cale~ Such a lovely name.~"

The barbarian chuckles and looks over toward you.

"So, shall we started on this job?"

You gulp a little and nod. The details float by you. It seems to be a relatively simple job. Why you are needed appears to be beyond you at the moment. But the party looks incredibly lovely and glad that you are here.

You keep staring at Rune; she is beautiful and amazingly carries herself. Her magic clearly aids her in tasks, but she puts herself in equally physically demanding situations as the barbarian. You also swear she is teasing or testing you by positioning herself during the conversation. She leans over the table often with a direct view in your sight line. She knocked over a utensil behind her, somehow beside you as she walked by. That was a view you were not going to admit to seeing. You could swear the entire party knew and enjoyed your discomfort as much as she was.

You had to keep it professional. Luckily, you could head out shortly after, so your thoughts were more focused on the job. Or so you thought.

Later on the job...

Rune specifically had you behind her in the plan. How you missed that detail you have yet to learn. But you find yourself very close to her and are unsure how to feel. On the one hand, she is gorgeous, her presence is somehow comforting, and her scent is enthralling. But on the other, you are on the job, and this is just someone you are working with to get some gold.

She leads you further into the dungeon. You were unsure why she chose the most indirect path until you could see many security gaps. The gaps are tiny, and you must push right up against her, but you are progressing. It is a little hard to tell sometimes, as you can feel her ass rub right up against you, and it is very soft and plush.

You groan lightly as you swear she pushes you up against the wall with it. She looks back with a slight wink as two guards pass by. Once they pass, you look at her, confused.

"Was that necessary?"

"Oh, absolutely sweetie~"

You blush a little bit, but you vowed to keep things professional, so you shall. Even though a part of you wants nothing more than to feel that soft ass against you again. You have to focus on the goal at hand. It seems easier to do so after that and simultaneously harder as you walk fast past a duo of guards.

With each dark corner, you get closer and closer to your goal. Each time the guards circle around, Rune slams you into the darkness with her ass specifically. You swear she is teasing you. Not that you mind much after the fifth time. It was challenging to fit into the corners initially, but you could more easily fit into them as time passed. You are curious to know if it is magic aiding you from Rune or if they built bigger corners around this area. Whatever the reasoning, You are grateful for whatever it is so Rune does not see you restraining your excitement. And not getting caught. That is important too.

You eventually make it to the vault of the rich person you are relieving of extreme wealth. The morality of it is questionable, but the value is not. Rune steps aside as you were hired for this part.

"This hole is all yours, cutie~."

"Will be open in a moment."

You take out your lockpicking tools while Rune stands guard, and you feel the spindles of the lock slowly give way to your expertise. As the last one clicks into place, you feel the door open as the lock gives way.

"Well, well~ Someone is good with their hands~."

"I try to be."

"Oh, I can tell~."

Yup, definitely flirty. Kind of like it as well-

Professional. Keep it professional.

You swing the door open as Rune hustles you inside to avoid the latest guard patrol. You hear them slowly walk back and hold your breath. Time passes for a brief moment, and you listen to them pass. As you do, you turn around to see Rune bent over, already grabbing a lot of gold. That definitely made sure you got a lot of air really quickly.

She notices you and giggles.

"Come now, help a lady out won't you?"

You hope she is just referring to the gold, and you also start to gather it. It is a little heavier than you remember gold being. This must be pure gold. You remember that purity increases weight or something along those lines. You both grab as much as you can and leave barely a coin for the rich bastard who doesn't deserve any of it.

As you open the door, you notice that the guards still have yet to return from their latest circle. Rune giggles as you both step out. As you sneak out of the area, you swear that giggle will be your death. The gaps seem to be even wider this time. How is carrying this much gold not impeding your ability to hide? Is it her magic aiding further? You don't care if you leave with more gold than you came in with. A LOT more.

As you return with the leading group, you hear the alarms go as the barbarian chuckles.

"Looks like the new guy can pull his weight. Quiet yet effective."

"Don't always need to be so loud. You can get in and out easily being quiet."

The sorcerer giggles, and the cleric just shakes their head. You seem confused. Did you make a joke that only they got? Rune is laughing as well, but she waves a hand.

"Now, now. Let's make our getaway before they find us.~"

You slip away with the rest of the group and divvy up the gold in the backroom of the tavern. Because of this job, You will sleep much better for a while. However, that's as far as this group will take you. Time to dip before things get awkward and they try to keep you. You learned that lesson the hard way last time on how bad that can be.

However, as you get to the door...

"Hm? What's wrong, Cale? Tired?~"

"Something like that. Thanks for the work. Maybe I'll see you around."

The barbarian almost seems offended as he huffs.

"Could have sworn we were making a new friend."

Rune, on the other hand, smiles sweetly with a chuckle.

"Are you sure?~ We have plenty of more work we can do together~."

"I'm sure. Don't like to overstay my welcome. You got your help. I got my gold. It's good for a long while."

Rune pouts a little and shakes her head as she approaches you.

"And here I thought you would want to stay. We're not done with needing your services. And there's PLENTY of more treasure if you want it~."

You swear you see her sway with that last statement. Is she hitting on you? This pushes what you usually do. Doing multiple jobs leads to moments of trust and vulnerability, and you have learned better than to have those. However, the allure of more gold and other possible rewards is too promising to throw into the air.

"Fine. I'll stay for the gold. But let me get one thing clear. Not friends. I don't do friends. We work together. But if we get in shit, I'm gone."

The cleric giggles.

"Rune has a way of making sure we all work together well. Just trust her, and us, a little, ok?"

"...We'll see."

Rune has a look in her eyes as you look back at her and go back to your previously vacant seat. You're not quite sure how to interpret. Not hostile for sure. Curiosity? Questioning? You don't think you care much either way.