Sweetest of Hearts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Claire," her father said, resting a hand on her shoulder, "Let's get you home." He met my eyes. "Good luck, Mark."

"Thanks. Keep in touch. They're still your grandchildren."

"We will. But we'll give it time."

Arriving home an hour later, we walked inside and I think we all sighed with relief. It was all over. The house was now ours alone. My daughters couldn't stop smiling and it did prove rather infectious. I didn't feel like cooking every night, so I ordered in some pizza and we sat in the living room, the couch large for the three of us, munching away, sipping at cola, watching some bad television. After some ice cream for dessert, they snuggled into me as we watched a movie, feeling them relax completely.

"First day of the rest of our lives," I murmured.

"Thank you, Daddy," Hannah whispered, "For what you did. What you had to endure to keep us."

"We'll look after you just as much as you have us," Katie added, "We love you, Daddy."

"Love you kids. This moment right here? Worth the three years. Every month, week, day, hour, minute, second."

Kissing the top of each head, we all fell asleep before the movie finished.

*****

Present Day

Hannah and Katie, now eighteen years' old

"Your dad is so fucking hot," Christine stated.

"Totally!" Sofia agreed, "I'd love to see the long, thick cock that's definitely between his legs."

"You ever seen it?" Emily asked, "Even if by accident?"

The twins shared a glance and shrugged. "Maybe once or twice when he's been getting changed and we've walked into his room without thinking," Katie replied.

"I'd totally let him take my cherry," Belinda stated.

"Fuck that, he can take all three of my holes," Kelly added.

"Such a slut," Hannah joked.

"A slut gets fucked, Hannah. This mouth, pussy and arse have been cock-free because I'm a good girl." Then she looked at her friend. "Plus I want your father to fuck me first."

There was a loud murmur of agreement to that statement. The twins shared a glance and laughed. They agreed. Their friends knew how they felt about him, though they never said too much. They trusted their friends, but the wrong comment at the wrong time could land their father in trouble.

"Is he still single?" Christine asked.

Katie shrugged. "Far as we know, he's been mostly single since the divorce. He had one relationship but that ended."

"Doesn't mean he doesn't have sex though," Hannah said, unable to stop giggling. No, their father definitely had sex.

After the divorce was finalised, Suzy was the first evening guest. Hannah and Katie could still remember her cries of pleasure that first night. She wasn't a regular visitor, but they did hook up occasionally until she met her current husband. There was Tanya, who worked with their mother. She never came to the house, but they know their father visited her from time to time. Then there was his ex-lawyer, Melissa, about a year after their parents' divorce. That was perhaps the one time her father looked ready for another relationship, as they definitely started dating, but she... pulled away. Bill's warning about trust rang true. Didn't quite break each other's heart, but the girls had seen how they looked at each other from time to time whenever she had visited.

"I think it was what happened with Melissa that led him to his current path," Katie said, "He doesn't really do relationships now. Mostly has friends with benefits situations, keeps things casual."

"Seem to know quite a bit about his private life," Christine joked.

"He doesn't exactly go into detail, but we know when he's going out for some fun," Katie explained, "Thing is, he's always home by the time we're going to bed. He told us that, anyone he does date, is aware he's a father and even when we were sixteen and seventeen, we were his priority. Sex is nice and all, but time with his daughters was more important."

There was a collective 'awww' from their friends. "Totally need to have him fuck me," Christine muttered, "Think you could convince him to fuck us?"

"You're eighteen, Christine. He's thirty-six. I'm not entirely sure he'd be comfortable with that," Hannah replied.

"He does look at us from time to time," Sofia suggested, "Though he's very good at making sure he isn't leering."

Hannah got out of the pool, asking if anyone would like a drink. Their father allowed drinking around the house and pool, as long as they were sensible. Everyone asked for a drink, so she suggested another couple of cocktail pitchers. Bouncing inside, her father was sitting at the table, without a shirt, showing off his muscular back and arms, happily reading a book. She always found that sweet. Their father worked hard for a living, a very physical job, but he wasn't someone to just vegetate in front of the TV when he got home. Constantly working around the house, and to relax, he loved to read.

She came up behind him, feeling her B-cup breasts pressing into his back. Kissing his cheek, she heard him chuckle. "Hello, sweetheart. Are you after something?"

"Can you make us some more cocktails, Daddy?"

"Of course. You drank those last two I made slowly. No-one falling over drunk or on the verge of drowning?"

"No, Daddy. We're being sensible."

He turned, feeling his stubble gently brush against her cheek before he kissed it. "Good girl."

He stood up, his six-one frame towering over her five-two, unable to stop the brief glance up his body. Even in his mid-thirties, his definition was spectacular. He worked out six days a week without fail. She followed him to the other side of the kitchen counter as he filled a couple of jugs with ice, then some spirits, followed by some juice into each. He used a straw to taste it, then did the same for her.

"Good?" he asked.

"Mmmm. Yummy, Daddy."

He gave her a glance and grinned. "Glad you approve, sweetheart." Pushing the jugs towards her, he added, "You might want to tell your friends to lower the conversation volume. Consider me flattered, but..."

"You heard?"

"I heard enough."

"Oh..." She gulped. "You're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad? As I said, I'm rather flattered a bunch of young woman find a man at my age desirable."

"You're only thirty-six, Daddy."

"That's usually ancient to girls your age."

"Well, you're fit, Daddy. All our friends think you're hot." She paused before asking, "Do you think... any of them..."

She smiled as he chuckled, shaking his head. "I probably shouldn't answer that question, sweetheart. I'm old enough to be their father. I am your father, after all." He paused and looked ready to ask another question, but seemed to dismiss it. "I might stay inside, otherwise your friends will be all over me after another couple of drinks."

She rounded the counter and grabbed his hand. "No, come and tease them, Daddy. It'll be fun."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea. They might get the wrong idea. Or I'll get the wrong idea and then do something that could end badly." She felt herself pulled into his chest, strong arms wrapped around her body. She sighed with happiness as she snuggled into his chest. "You girls have your fun. The one sound of this household for a long time now has been laughter. I'm just glad your friends feel so at home here too."

She looked up into his blue eyes. "Love you, Daddy," she whispered.

He smiled and leaned down, kissing her cheek. "Love you too. Now scoot." Turning her around, he gently patted her bum, making her giggle as she walked around the counter, grabbed the cocktail pitchers, and wandered outside to re-join her friends. Thankfully, the topic of conversation had moved on and they could focus on drinking, floating and giggling.

Their friends headed off home once it got dark, the twins helping their father make dinner as always before they gathered in the lounge room. Even at eighteen, they had no problem snuggling into each side of him as they spaced out watching TV. The conversation had turned on both the young women, not that they'd ever admit it to their friends, and definitely not their father. Little did their friends know...

"Night, Daddy," Katie finally said, kissing his cheek. Hannah did the same thing, the twins heading off to their separate bedrooms, no surprise that the pair ended up in Hannah's room, chatting away.

"Think they know how we feel?" Hannah had to ask.

"No, not a chance. We're subtle enough and they're too worried about how they lust after him."

"They make suggestions that we want him though."

"True, but it's always when laughing and joking. I like to think we keep our feelings hidden."

"Do you think... Daddy knows how we feel?"

Katie gave that some thought. "I'm really not sure. He certainly doesn't suggest that he knows."

"Neither of us have had a boyfriend, Hannah. Whether he'd be happy to know if we're virgins or not, I don't know, but we barely talk about boys, and he's never insinuated we're lesbians. Not that I think he'd care, he'd love us no matter what."

They fell silent for a minute or two. "Still mad about him inviting... her... to our birthday party?" Katie wondered.

"I wasn't mad at him. I was mad at her for accepting and then showing up, thinking that was going to change anything. Daddy was just being his usual magnanimous self. He's never stopped her from trying to have a relationship with us. Give her due, it's been four years and she's still trying, though I think now that we're adults, she might just start giving up."

"Ever feel sorry for her?"

"No," Hannah replied bluntly, "She broke his heart, Katie. I'll never forgive her for it. Never."

Katie took her hand. "You're in love with him, aren't you?"

Hannah had to wipe at her cheeks with her free hand. "You are too!" she retorted, choking back a sob and a laugh at the same time.

"Of course I am." Katie hugged her sister, smiling as Hannah had always worn her heart on her sleeve. Holding her twin sister tight to her chest, stroking her hair, she whispered, "We'll figure it out together. I promise."

"Want him as your first?"

"Hannah, I want him as my one and only."

"Me too," Hannah sobbed, hugging her sister tighter, "I love him so much, it hurts sometimes. I just want to tell him everything."

"One day, we might just have to..."

"Could you... share him with... others?"

"I would if it made him happy. Isn't that what we want?" She felt Hannah nodding. "If he won't make love with us, I don't mind if our friends enjoyed him. What do they call it? Living vicariously through someone?"

The next morning being a Monday, Hannah decided to test how he'd react. Even though they were on holiday from university, the pair still got up to have breakfast with him before he headed out to work. Their father was a hard working man so needed a filling breakfast. Serving a plate of bacon, eggs, beans and toast, with a mug of coffee, she kissed his cheek, Katie watching her as she sat down and watched him eat. "You two not eating?" he asked.

"Looking after you first, Daddy," Hannah replied, smiling away.

He glanced between the pair of them. "Do this for me every morning and you'll earn a meal out by Friday," he said.

"Deal!" Katie exclaimed.

He ate quickly as always as he always worked long hours, though was always home by six pm at the latest. He drained his coffee last, ready to carry everything to the kitchen. Hannah grabbed his wrist. "It's okay, Daddy. We can clean up."

He looked between them again before he smiled. "Okay. Any plans for today?"

"Not really," Katie replied, "Got a couple of weeks before we're required in class."

"If you're friends come around..."

They both giggled. "Yes, Daddy. We'll behave," Hannah said.

He got up and disappeared into his bedroom, Hannah following until she stood near the door with her sister. He walked out wearing a hi-vis jacket, carrying his work bag. Kissing Katie's cheek first, Hannah turned her face in time so his lips met hers. They hadn't done such a thing in a couple of years, something both girls recognised he stopped doing. She noticed his eyes widen for a moment before he pulled back.

"I love you so much, Daddy," Hannah breathed.

He blinked a couple of times before he dropped his bag and hugged her tightly. Closing her eyes, she just enjoyed the feeling of him. "I love you too, sweetheart. You're both the apple of my eye. I'm the proudest man on Earth." She felt him pull Katie in for a hug too, both of them giggling away as he gave them a gentle squeeze. "And you're both utterly beautiful women too. I'll take credit for that."

"You've done the best job, Daddy," Katie whispered, "I love you so much too."

"Not sure what I've done to deserve all this this morning, but you are both my world. I hope you know that."

"We've always known that, Daddy," Hannah said softly.

He pulled back, his left hand caressing Hannah's cheek, his right hand doing the same to Katie's. The smile on his face and look in his eyes was one of utter love for them both. Then he took a deep breath. "Girls, do we need to talk about something?" Katie looked away. Hannah looked down, feeling her cheeks grow hot. "Girls, it's okay," he whispered, "Don't get upset and don't feel embarrassed. What you're feeling is... well, it's actually normal in one way." He ensured they looked back at him. "I'll go to work but I'll do a half day. I'll come home around one pm, we'll have lunch, and if you feel confident enough to chat, we'll do so. If not, then we'll just spend the afternoon together. Okay?"

"You're not mad?" Hannah wondered.

"Girls, I can count on one hand the times you've made me feel that way. And I certainly won't be mad if we need to talk about what I think we need to talk about."

"Okay, Daddy," Katie replied, kissing his cheek, happily skipping back to her room.

That left Hannah with him. She hugged him tightly again, feeling his strong arms holding her. She couldn't help sigh. "I'm confused," she admitted, "I know what I'm feeling but..."

He kissed the top of her head. "That's why we'll talk. And if you can't talk about it, then we have all the time in the world, sweetheart. You just enjoy the day off, okay?"

"Okay," she whispered.

"Now while I do love hugging my daughters for a long time, I do need to go to work too."

He kissed her cheek again before she let him go. She managed to smile at him, his fingers caressing her cheek a final time before he wished her goodbye and headed out the door. She followed him outside, watching him get into his ute and reverse onto the road, He tooted the horn and waved before he drove off.

With a sigh, she headed back inside.

*****

Mark

I found it difficult to concentrate at work. Thankfully I now ran my own business again, moving away from being a tradesman into construction, wanting a new start in more than one way after my divorce. My father was able to provide at least some collateral, and the guys who had worked for us kept their jobs, now focused on a new business.

"Daydreaming, boss?" Nick asked, walking into my office. I'd probably been staring into space most of the morning.

"Just got a few things on my mind."

"Work or personal?"

"Personal."

"Oh shit, nothing to do with..."

I met his eyes and laughed. "God no. Their eighteenth was the first time I'd seen her in at least six months. No, no, nothing about her." I checked my watch. "I'll be off in an hour or so. Promised the girls I'd have lunch with them."

"Something wrong?"

"No. But they're now at that age when they're going to university, they'll meet someone and eventually move out. Got to take advantage of them being around when I can. Plus, I trust you guys won't fuck up the work so badly you'll need me around to micro-manage."

"Don't blame you then."

I packed up my things by half-twelve as I didn't really want to be there any longer. Leaving last minute instructions, I walked to my ute and, after messaging the girls, I was heading home, I whistled to songs on the radio, driving with the window down, arm resting on the side. It was another glorious sunny day, and thankfully the traffic was calm, so I made it home quickly.

After dumping my things in my bedroom, I wandered the house, figuring the girls would be by the pool. No sign of them there. "Girls?" I called.

Wandering towards their bedrooms, Katie's door was open. When I walked in, I was greeted with a scent I'd picked up a few times before, when I'd head in to collect things I knew needed washing. It was the scent of a young woman who was exploring herself. Another sign they were now adults. My daughters kept their rooms clean, but still had those moments of teenage laziness. No sign of her though. I was about to turn around when I noticed the panties on her bed. Walking towards them, I noticed the different colour at the crotch. I'm not sure why I did it, but reaching down to pick them up, I realised they were utterly drenched.

"So my daughter is either without panties or... something..." I muttered. I knew my daughters masturbated. I'd helped them buy toys to enjoy. I wasn't a prude and understood that girls like to masturbate as much as boys. Without their mother around, they had to come to me for advice at times. Considering everything else I'd had to learn over the years as a single father, I handled it almost like a doctor. Without emotion, completely clinical. I'd always made sure they were never embarrassed to approach me about anything.

Heading towards Hannah's room, her door was slightly ajar, and I heard noises from inside. Noises I could recognise. I had a choice. I could just walk away and forget about it. If they wanted to do such things together, I wasn't going to stop them. But what caused me to carefully open the door was the sound of Hannah whimpering, "Daddy..."

It wasn't just a whimper though. It was the emotion in her tone. It almost broke my heart, a single word full of love, desire, lust... just a complete and utter need for someone. Carefully opening the door wider, I was greeted by the sight of Katie resting on her side, her eyes immediately meeting mine, putting a finger to her lips. She was naked, her lithe, athletic body resting next to that of her sister. Hannah was lying back on the bed, her legs spread as she slowly slid a dildo in and out of her pussy.

"Daddy," she moaned softly.

Katie looked at me, her eyes meeting mine, grinning away. "You want daddy, don't you, Hannah?"

"So much, Katie. I wish this was him right now."

The need and love in her tone... I should have turned and walked away. This was clearly a private moment between sisters. I didn't care they were together doing it. Katie could see my decision process and frowned, shaking her head.

"Daddy," Hannah sobbed, her hand moving quicker as she fucked herself with the dildo, "Please fuck me, Daddy!"

"Will you tell him how you feel when he gets home, Hannah?"

"Yes," Hannah hissed.

"What will you tell him?"

"That I'm in love with him."

I felt my eyes start to water at the confession. I knew that was what they were going to say. I had a feeling Katie had likely planned it this way. Maybe it was even Hannah... I'd have to ask afterwards. I still had that kernel in the back of my mind that I should turn and walk away. That this was just going to go badly wrong if I stayed any longer. But Hannah was now fucking herself senseless with the dildo, moaning 'Daddy' constantly. She was my daughter, but it was the most erotic thing I'd seen in my life.

I took a deep breath and stepped forward, watching Katie's face light up in a smile, before I carefully sat on my knees next to the bed, watching Hannah's face. Reaching forward, I caressed her cheek before running my fingers through her hair, watching as her eyes slowly opened. There was a moment of fear before her eyes lit up with desire. "Daddy," she moaned.