Sweetest of Hearts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm here, sweetheart," I managed to say, feeling my own voice heavy with emotion, needing to wipe my eyes, "I'm here for you."

"I need to finish, Daddy."

"Finish, sweetheart." I couldn't help smile. "Never thought I'd see one of my daughters' orgasm."

I watched her face as she crested the wave. She cried out as it hit her, leaning down and leaving a soft kiss on her lips as she cried out. Once I felt her calm down, she removed the dildo and rested it next to her as she took a few deep breaths. Then she started to blush. "Your idea?" I asked.

"Both of us," Hannah replied.

"Find my panties, Daddy?" Katie asked

"I did, sweetie. Were you being naughty too?"

"Fingered myself thinking about you. I had a big orgasm."

I looked from one to the other before I sighed. "Girls... I'm out of my depth on this one. Of course, legally, I know what I should say and do, but right this minute, I'm finding that quite difficult to do. I've had an inkling something like this might be on the horizon. So... why don't you clean up, get dressed, we'll have some lunch, then we'll talk."

"Daddy, I...."

I kissed Hannah's forehead. "It's okay, sweetheart. What I can say, hand on heart, is that my daughters are completely and utterly beautiful."

"Thank you, Daddy," Katie said brightly.

"Are you okay, Hannah? You don't mind..."

"I wanted you to see me, Daddy," she whispered, noticing the colour in her cheeks, "We did plan it like this. We knew you were coming home."

"That's okay. It was beautiful to watch. I'm your father, and it's not something I thought I'd ever see, but I can't lie to you either."

Hannah's face lit up at that, sitting up and cuddling me tightly. She was completely naked, and just had quite the orgasm, but I didn't mind, hugging her back. An equally as naked Katie joined the hug again, kissing both of them on the cheek before I stood up and left them to dress. It was only when I got back to my room, ensuring I closed the door, did I strip off my clothes and look down to see my completely erect cock. "Okay, Mark, you are not jacking it after watching your daughter masturbate," I muttered to myself, "We'll just have to get through this somehow."

Best idea was a cold shower. It helped a little bit, and after clearing my mind, I walked out of my bathroom, throwing on a t-shirt and shorts, walking into the kitchen, figuring some sandwiches would be for the best. I was grabbing the bread when I thought 'Fuck it, I'll order in takeaway.'

Grabbing my phone, I opened one of the myriad of apps available. "Girls, you want takeaway for lunch?"

Katie came skipping down the hallway. I know I stared as she wore a very short checkered skirt with a tight white blouse, knee high white socks and black shoes. She'd done her hair as well. I almost groaned as she'd done that as a tease. "Fuck," I muttered.

She stopped, knees together, looking at me all doe-eyed. "Do you not approve, Daddy?" she asked softly.

I laughed. I couldn't help it. "You know, I think this is going to be a very short conversation. You're not being subtle, Katie."

Her face lit up. "I know, Daddy. It's so you know how we really feel and... how much we want you."

"Lunch first. What would you like?"

"Is the Chinese place open?" I nodded after checking the app. "I'll have my usual. Please make sure we get prawn crackers though. With sweet chili sauce."

"Hannah?" I called. She appeared a few seconds later wearing the same thing as her sister. At heart, she was the same confident girl as her sister, but she stopped just before me, blushing brightly. "I told Katie you've done this on purpose," I whispered.

"Does this turn you on, Daddy?" she asked.

"It shouldn't. I really, really shouldn't." She looked up into my eyes, her forever hopeful. "You're absolutely fucking gorgeous, Hannah."

Her face lit up, just like her sister's. "Thank you, Daddy!" she exclaimed, standing on her tiptoes to kiss my cheek. "I'll have my usual too."

They sat together on the couch as I ordered, a message stating it would arrive in around half an hour. Grabbing a chair from the dining room, I placed it in front of my daughters as they looked at me expectantly. I honestly didn't know how to approach this conversation. So I finally bit the bullet. "You're both in love with me," I stated bluntly.

They smiled and nodded, "We are, Daddy," Hannah replied.

"I'm assuming you've had these feelings for a while?" They both nodded. "Can I ask a few simple questions?"

"Of course," Katie replied.

"You're both virgins?" They both nodded. "You ever kissed anyone?"

"I've kissed one boy," Katie replied, "Otherwise, it's... friends... and... Hannah..."

Both of them blushed at that confession. "Hannah?" I asked.

"Never kissed a boy," she replied softly, "Kissed Katie a lot. And a couple of our friends. We've all kissed each other. It's nice."

"Okay." I gave my next question some thought. "Have you fooled around with each other?" They blushed brightly. I leaned forward, taking a hand each. "I said this morning not to be embarrassed," I added gently, "If you have..."

"We masturbate together," Katie replied, "And we sometimes... play with each other. Never used our mouths though. Only fingers."

"Neither of you have had a boyfriend, far as I know."

"Never," Katie admitted.

"Because of me?" They both nodded. That caused me to sit back, taking a deep breath. "No-one has ever caught your fancy?"

"The boy I kissed..." Katie replied, "It just felt weird. The only reason I kiss our friends is that it's just fooling around. And we sometimes hope you're watching." Then her jaw dropped. "God, that sounds like... we're not lesbians, Daddy!"

I chuckled again. "I wouldn't be bothered if you were, sweetie." I ran a hand through my hair, thinking what to ask next. "Why?" I had to ask, "I know you're young, and still figuring out your own minds and feelings, but while I can sit here and have an idea, I'm your father. I'm double your age." Both of them shrugged a little helplessly. "Is it more than physical?"

"Oh, you're fucking hot, Daddy," Katie replied, "Hannah and I always stare when you walk around without a shirt, and definitely when you get out of the pool. I get so wet."

"Have to wring my panties out afterwards," Hannah added.

I felt my cheeks grow a little warm, hearing my daughters say such things about me. "And the not physical thing?"

"It's been the three of us for four years now," Katie replied, "Your love for us has always been unconditional. You've been the one man in our life since we were born. How could we not fall in love with you? We both know we're not supposed to, but we can't control how we feel."

"Daddy, we're not the only girls to fall in love with you," Hannah added, "Honestly, at least half a dozen girls our age want nothing more than for you to be their first."

"So much for young people going out and fucking all the time," I muttered.

"We saved ourselves for you, Daddy," Hannah whispered, "Whether it happens tomorrow or in ten years, Katie and I made each other a promise. We might fool around with each other, but the first time we make love will be with you."

Her confidence surprised me. And it made me smile. "Give me time, girls. I've raised you. My entire life has been about ensuring you grew into the young women you are today."

"You did nothing wrong, Daddy!" Hannah exclaimed, wiping her eyes straight away.

I stood up, the pair moving apart so I could sit between them, wrapping an arm around them each. "How you feel is how you feel," I said softly, "We sometimes can't control how we feel. You're in love with me. So we deal with it. I just don't know how yet. There are two trains of thought. The first is that I'm your father, you're my daughters, and that's how it should always be. The second part... is flattered again. You might be my daughters, but you are two beautiful eighteen-year-old women who confess to being in love with a man double your age." I paused for a moment, getting my thoughts in order. "Have you done any research? Aware of the ramifications of making this choice?"

"We have, Daddy," Katie replied, "For starters, it happens more often than people probably realise, though that's if all the stories are true. But... we might have confessed how we feel to those we trust most. They just think it's hot and would probably want to see it."

"These the same friends that want me to fuck them?"

They both giggled. "Daddy, you have no idea how popular you are," Katie said, "Not just with our friends. How many of the mothers at netball have you had sex with?"

I glanced at her. "None of your business," I replied, unable to hide the smirk.

"Christine and Sofia both said they never heard their mothers make so much noise," Hannah stated, "They were obviously masturbating as you fucked their mothers." She snuggled into me. "Did you like seeing me earlier, Daddy? I think about you every time I slide the dildo inside my tight little pussy..."

I turned and glanced down at her, her beautiful blue eyes looking back up at me. The one emotion was of pure love returned. "It was beautiful, sweetheart," I whispered.

"Did it make you hard, Daddy?" she said softly.

"It did," I admitted, "I had to watch your face otherwise..."

"Come watch me tonight. Watch me properly..." She took my hand, holding it to her chest. "Please..."

Before I could answer, my phone beeped, letting me know our lunch was on its way. Placing my phone down, I turned and sat on my knees before the couch, my girls scooting closer together. "Okay, I know how you two feel about me. I love you two more than anything, trust me on that one." They smiled. They already knew that anyway. "But this... it's a big thing. Changing from my daughters... I know you masturbate, I know you think about sex, I know you can have sex, but for me to view you as potential sexual partners, that's a leap and a half." I took a hand each, holding them to my chest. "Hannah, I'll come in and watch you tonight. The whole show." She kissed my cheek immediately. "Katie, do you..."

"God yes, Daddy. I'll put on a great show for you too!"

"We'll start with that and go from there. You do understand, right?"

"Of course, Daddy," Hannah replied, "I think it's easier for us. We're younger, don't have your life experience. You've been told all your life that this is wrong. We're told too, but... it's probably easier for us."

A knock at the door a couple of minutes later ended the conversation, the three of us gathering at the dinner table. My two daughters sat opposite to me, piling their plate with their chosen dish and rice, biting into prawn crackers and sipping at their sodas. We made general conversation as always, the topic of before left alone for the time being.

Their phones starting blowing up not long after we'd eaten, no surprise their closest friends wanted to come around for a swim. When we'd bought the house fifteen years ago, the only thing we had added was a swimming pool. We just added that to the mortgage and it was perhaps one of the best decisions we'd made. The girls didn't really need my permission, it was their house as much as mine, but they still always asked.

I was relaxing in the living room with a book when there was a knock at the door, no surprise that all five of them arrived at once. My girls appeared after getting into their bikinis, flashing me a grin as they disappeared outside, the sound of giggling and chatter immediately filling the air as they headed outside to the pool. I just shook my head, laughing to myself.

"Daddy, can you make us drinks?" Katie asked as she walked through the kitchen.

"Sure. Same as yesterday?"

"Those were great!"

"Okay, I'll make a couple of jugs." I started preparing, checking the bottles. "Hmmm. Might need to go buy a couple more bottles."

Katie walked around the counter as I prepared, cuddling into my side. "Maybe we need to get a couple of drinks into you and you'll join us?" Her hand was caressing my abs, feeling her soft fingers just running across, before they moved down to the band of my shorts. I coughed and glanced down at her. "We'd love you to join us, Daddy," she breathed.

"I have a feeling I might not have a choice soon," I muttered, "And your hand is getting dangerously close to somewhere you shouldn't be touching."

"What if I wanted to touch it?"

I sighed to myself as I put the bottle down, turning to my daughter. I easily picked her up, making her squeal, sitting her down on the counter so she was at eye level. "Your friends are here," I warned.

"They know, Daddy," she whispered, "They know everything. We just haven't really confirmed what they know. But the fact we're in love with you is obvious." She scooted forward, just about managing to wrap her legs around me, feeling her press her mound into me at the same time. "Hannah will say she wants to make love to you, Daddy. I want you to fuck me so hard..."

I snorted as I met her eyes. "Katie, if I did that the first time, you wouldn't want to try it again. Trust me on that one."

"Why do you say that?"

I leaned down to her ear. "Because I would utterly destroy that tight, little pussy you no doubt have." I felt her shudder as my hot breath hit her ear. "Sure you want that?" I leaned back to meet her eyes. I'd never seen a look in the eyes of her before that she returned. I could have stripped her there, done just what I said, and she'd have loved it. "I'll head to the shop for some more bottles. I'll keep my promise about tonight."

She released me as I watched her slide a hand underneath her bikini bottoms. "God, Daddy! I'm all wet now!"

Gesturing with my hand, her eyes lowering and she giggled. "I know I shouldn't be..."

"Daddy, you want my advice, even though I'm your daughter?"

I smiled. "Shoot."

"Embrace it. Hannah and I want it to happen. Our friends would love it too. We're all adults now, so if we all want it to happen, why should any of us feel guilty?"

Chucking and shaking my head, I took a moment to reply. "I could retort with an argument or two, but looking at it from that viewpoint, it's hard to disagree."

Carrying out a pair of cocktail pitchers for the girls, with seven plastic cups for them as well, I received more than one hug as thanks, letting them all know I was going to get more bottles in case they wanted some more drinks. Before heading inside, I stopped and turned back. "If you want to stay the night, you're more the welcome. And that's the rule going forward. You don't have to ask. You're all more than welcome to stay whenever you want."

Returning around half an hour later with some more booze, soda and juice as a mixer, plus a bunch of snacks, I changed into my swimming shorts before heading out to join the others. Three of the girls were lying on towels on the grass, soaking in the sun, definitely topless considering I could see their tanned backs without a hint of tanline. The other four were relaxing in the pool. Kelly and Christine were topless, my girls still had their bikini tops on. I came to a halt for the moment as it was obvious.

"Hey, Daddy!" my daughters called.

"Hello, Mark," the other two said, somewhat shyly. Guess they hadn't exactly planned on me walking out to swim. And they called me Mark. I'd insisted on it rather early on after the divorce. Calling me 'Mister Wilson' reminded me of my father.

"Hey girls, mind if I join?"

"Not at all," Kelly replied.

Though easily deep enough to dive in, I sat on the edge and just lowered myself into the water, dipping under the water to wet my head, before I spent a couple of minutes just cooling off. It was another hot day, glad I'd taken a half day for myself and my daughters. The four girls in the pool started to whisper and giggle. Leaning back against the side, I figured I'd have some of my own fun for a change.

"So, Kelly, I heard what you said the other day."

Deer in the headlights sort of moment. Even the girls lying nearby on their towels lifted their heads. She had sounded confident in conversation with the others. I guess being questioned by me was another kettle of fish. "I... I..."

"I'm rather flattered, Kelly. Beautiful young woman like yourself looking at me in such a manner. But I do remember something you said vividly. Something about fucking all three of your holes."

Her jaw dropped. My daughters look at me, definitely blushing. Christine started to giggle. "Holy shit," I heard Sofia whisper from nearby.

Gesturing for Kelly to come closer, she hesitated for a second before swimming towards me. I was in the shallow end so she could at least stand before me, her breasts just poking out above the water. "Were you being honest, Kelly?" I asked softly. She blushed brightly, looking away. I placed a finger on her cheek, moving her face back towards mine. "Do you think such a thing upset me?" She looked at me curiously with those brown eyes of hers. "Hardly, Kelly. The idea of a young woman such as yourself wanting me in such a manner is very exciting."

She took a deep breath. "I totally want you to fuck me, Mark," she said softly, "And I'm not the only one here."

"And I take it you're not the only one?" I asked, looking from her to Christine. I kept my gaze on her until she took the hint and swam closer, noticing my daughters watching on with interest. Once Christine was in front of me, I asked, "I heard what you said too, Chris."

She blushed before saying, "I'm a virgin and... always wanted you to be my first, particularly since... you know... she who shall not be named."

Using that phrase made me laugh. Something my daughters had called their mother since the divorce. By the time the divorce came through, the hate I'd felt had long since disappeared. I'd been left feeling empty and worn out. My girls had never forgiven her for everything she'd done to not only me, but to them.

"After hearing you with my mother, how great it sounded being intimate with you..."

"I wouldn't call what I did with your mother intimate. Not exactly."

"Sounded like fun though!"

I glanced between the pair of them. "If people found out I slept with both of you... I wouldn't exactly become a pariah, but you're my daughter's friends. I'd certainly get a reputation."

"Mum knows I want to fuck you," Christine retorted, "Trust me, she doesn't mind whatsoever."

"I want to call you 'Daddy' while you fuck me," Kelly whispered, "You've been the closest sort of figure in my life anyway."

I hugged her for that comment. Four of my daughter's five friends came from single parent homes. Kelly hadn't see her father for over fifteen years. Christine saw her father regularly until she was twelve, when his other family took priority. "I'm sorry, gorgeous," I whispered, giving Kelly a gentle squeeze, "I know it's been difficult."

"Then I see how you are with Hannah and Katie. I don't know whether to be completely jealous or..." She sighed. "We know a little bit about what happened, what you put up with to keep them. Another reason why we all love you."

"So you all have rather large crushes on me?" There were splashes as the other three joined in, my daughters swimming closer too. "This some sort of intervention now?" I joked.

"Girls, he knows what you all want," Katie said, "He won't be surprised." She took a deep breath. "He also knows how we feel too." That led to a lot of giggling.

"You going to fuck your daughters?" Kelly asked, "That's so hot."

"Really?" I asked in surprise.

Her face lit up in a smile. "Why do you think I'm going to call you 'daddy' when you finally fuck me?"

I had to check on the other four. "You all know too?"

Sofia snorted in humour. "Please, they can deny all they want. They've been in love with you forever. We can't wait to hear that you've made to love to them, because then we know we'd be allowed to as well." That had me gazing at my daughters, both looking away embarrassed. "We assumed they'd want their chance at you first before they'd be willing to share."