Sweetest of Hearts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke up as she had at least half inside her, his hand immediately raised to her cheek. She closed her eyes, rubbing her face against his palm. "Someone woke up horny," he joked.

"Just want to ride my daddy's big cock for the first time."

"Enjoy it for as long as you want, sweetheart. I'm not going anywhere." Once his entire length was inside her, she looked at him, feeling a little unsure. He smiled, resting her hands at her hips as she felt him move his legs. "Just do what feels natural and feels good. You'll figure it out, sweetheart. I just want to watch you now. I'm loving the constant smile."

"I'm in love, Daddy. In love with you, and I definitely love your big cock!"

He snorted as she started to figure out what felt good. Within five minutes, if she was honest, it all felt good. Just straight moving up and down, feeling his cock spread her nicely, bottoming out each and every time. But then she tried gyrating her hips, and that sent her into overdrive. When he licked his thumb and just touched her clit, it caused such a shudder, she begged him to do it again.

Little wonder she cried out when she did eventually climax. "Keep going, sweetheart. Have another one," her father said.

"And you, Daddy?"

"Sweetheart, all I want to see this morning is my little girl enjoy herself."

She leaned down and kissed him before sitting back and doing as he said. She loved every single second. Last night had been emotional and passionate. She spent half her time giggling as, while his cock felt wonderful inside her, his hands were all over her body, and sometimes it was rather ticklish. And what he had to say at times was arousing and dirty, and part of her wanted to do every single thing he suggested. She wanted to give her entire body to him, her heart, her soul...

No idea how many times she climaxed before she simply collapsed on his chest, feeling incredibly emotional and worn out. She cried. She felt stupid doing so, but she felt overwhelmed with everything. Her father cuddled her, fingers stroking her back, whispering words of love and affection. "I know it's a big moment, a big deal, sweetheart. I've loved every moment. I love you."

"Love you too, Daddy," she sobbed.

She calmed down eventually before he suggested they have a shower. It was only when they were under the hot water that she said, "Daddy, you haven't cum this morning."

"It's okay, sweetheart."

"No, I came loads. You need to cum." She smiled and got down onto her knees. "Cum on me. Please!"

She looked up and saw the turmoil in his eyes. She was his little girl and he had probably never thought of finishing on her face before. So she grabbed his cock and lick up his shaft again. "Fuck," he murmured.

"It's okay, Daddy. I want you to do it," she said sweetly, "Just stroke and cum on me. I want you to."

"Close your eyes, sweetheart."

She felt him caress her head, though there was no doubt he was stroking himself at the same time. He didn't make too much noise, but he let her know how beautiful she was, how much he was going to enjoy cumming on her face, despite the fact she was his daughter, and that he'd cuddle her as soon as he was finished. Feeling that first spurt of hot cum land on her face made her giggle, followed by at least four to five more. She licked her lips, tasting her father's cum for the first time, before using a finger to scoop up some more, sucking on her finger.

"Oh, that's quite nice, Daddy," she cooed, "Can I... suck just a little bit?"

"Okay, sweetheart."

Hannah would admit she was clueless when it came to blowjobs. She hadn't watched all that much porn. Whenever she masturbated, all her thoughts were about her father, relying on her imagination rather than any sort of visual stimulation. She was surprised his cock didn't go all that soft, aware that men would usually cum and start to go flaccid a little later.

When she heard him hiss, she was worried she'd hurt him. He caressed her head again. "It's okay, sweetheart. After I cum, it's a little sensitive, that's all. But I do love seeing you on your knees." Then he got down on his knees and helped clean her face, making her giggle, before he hugged and kissed her. "Hungry? I'm starving for something to eat."

"My pussy?"

He met her eyes as she giggled. "I mean food."

"I'll cook for you, Daddy. Or we can do it together?"

"That's a good idea. I'll go wake Katie and Kelly."

He didn't need to as they were already in the living room. Seeing them walk out of his bedroom, Hannah suggested they make a big, hearty breakfast, as she'd cum a lot that morning. Her sister and Kelly giggled away, no surprise the three girls today their father to sit down. Before he did, Kelly hugged him tightly, thanking him for everything. He kissed the top of her head, insisting their home was hers whenever she needed it.

Twenty minutes later, they were gathered around the table, enjoying a filling breakfast. Then Hannah cleared her throat and asked a question that had been on her mind that morning after making love. "Daddy, we know what happened with Claire. But what happened with Melissa? She made you happy. Katie and I could see it..."

She looked at her father and noticed the question caused him pain. She was immediately up and sat on his lap. Feeling him kiss her cheek relieved her. "Give me a moment, sweetheart," he said sadly, "I'll explain what happened."

*****

A/N -- As I said above, there are four more chapters regarding this story. It got to over 20000+ and I still hadn't had Katie and her father together. I started Chapter Two then thought of where this could go and had to decide on an ending. Decided on five chapters' maximum, the next four chapters are roughly half the length of this one.

Thanks for reading.