Sweetest of Hearts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran fingers through my wet hair. "The five of you are serious?"

"Think they're the only daughters that want to fuck their daddy?" Kelly asked, "We knew of at least six girls at school who were doing it. They were so lucky."

"We're not going to stay the night until we know you've fucked them, Mark," Christine stated adamantly, "Will you be mad if they tell us?"

I glanced around at them again. "I mean, no. But you can't tell anyone. If anyone were to find out..."

"It'll be our dirty little secret," Sofia said, giggling away.

"If you won't stay the night, stay for dinner. All of you."

That earned me a group hug and plenty of kisses on the cheek, Kelly taking a chance and kissing me on the lips. Not quite the full on passionate kiss you'd share with a lover, but there was a depth of feeling that had me caressing her cheek once she pulled back. "I know what I said, but I want to make love first," she whispered.

"God, you lot are going to be the end of me."

The eight of us made dinner together. It ended up being a real mix of different dishes, a smorgasbord of flavours. The girls enjoyed another drink or two though I stayed teetotal. The girls had driven around, so mothers were eventually summoned to come collect them. The fact I'd had them at my house all day, and fed them dinner, made me rather popular.

Once we were alone, the girls disappeared for a shower while I did the same. Throwing on just a pair of shorts once I was dry, I sat in the lounge room, the girls appearing in a pair of very short shorts and a cami each. They stood before me, and I allowed myself to just drink them in for the first time in my life. I'd looked at them all the time, now I allowed myself the opportunity to ogle them as sexual beings for the first time.

Hannah sat next to me as always, but Katie surprised me straddling my lap, relaxing her arms around the back of my next. "Do you want to watch me masturbate, Daddy?" she breathed, feeling her rub herself against my crotch. I didn't will myself not to get hard. It was going to happen no matter what.

"What about your sister?"

"I'll message her when I've cum."

I glanced at Hannah, who kissed my cheek. "I can't wait until you watch me too, Daddy."

I made Katie squeal as I easily stood up, feeling her legs wrap around me, Hannah giggling away, as I easily carried her towards her room. Her door was open, carrying her towards her bed before gently lying her down. "Where do you want me?" I had to ask. I'd bought both girls double beds once they started having constant sleepovers. Better for their friends to share a warm bed rather than sleep on the floor.

"Next to me, Daddy," she said.

"I'm not taking off my shorts. For now, I'm just watching."

She smiled as I moved to lie down next to her. I was amused as she eagerly took off her cami, showing me her perky B-cup breasts, her pink nipples already hard, no surprise she was already excited. She took off her shorts quickly but peeled off her panties slowly before offering them to me. "Sniff them, Daddy," she whispered.

I took them from her, no surprise they were damp, and I inhaled her scent. My cock, already mostly hard, was steel within three seconds. "You smell wonderful, sweetie."

"Thank you, Daddy!" she said, turning and kissing me on the lips. She left her lips on mine for a couple of seconds before I dropped the panties and cupped her cheek. I felt her tongue requesting access to my mouth. I pulled back a moment to meet her eyes. Love. Lust. And utter desire for me. "Please, Daddy. Kiss me like a woman," she whispered, glancing down to see her fingers already hard at work between her legs, "Just a kiss."

"Okay, sweetie," I said, relenting easily, leaning forward and kissing her properly. She moaned softly into my mouth within a few seconds as I deepened the kiss, making her giggle into my mouth as my tongue explored hers. She was a good kisser, pulling back after a couple of minutes and letting her know.

"We practiced for you, Daddy," she said, before looking down, "Watch my pussy, Daddy. Soon, your big cock will be inside it."

God almighty, my daughters were going to ruin me. But I got comfortable, making her shudder as I grabbed her right thigh and lifted it up over my legs, gently caressing her soft skin, her own fingers fondling her pussy. Her scent was already spreading across the room. She smelled wonderful, already wondering what she tasted like. She must have read my mind. "Suck my fingers, Daddy?" I nodded and she slid two fingers into her pussy before sliding them into my mouth. I moaned, I couldn't help it. "I can't wait until you eat my pussy for the first time, Daddy."

I kissed her again, making her moan even louder, before I slid an arm under, feeling her head rest against me. "Think about my tongue licking your pussy, sweetie," I whispered, running my fingers up and down her body, not touching anywhere considered erogenous, "Licking your folds, licking inside, then licking your little clit. I'd do it all night, sweetie. I'd love to see my little girl cum again and again."

"Oh, Daddy," she whimpered, her fingers moving faster.

"Imagine my thick cock sliding inside you the first time..."

"I can't wait, Daddy, to feel you pumping in and out of me, filling me with your cum."

"Damn, sweetie."

"I've dreamed about it for so long," she moaned, "I named my dildo 'daddy' so I can call it out when making myself cum with it."

I kissed her again, ensuring her eyes met mine. "Cum for me, sweetie. Cum with your daddy next to you."

She whimpered and moaned, barely able to form a coherent sentence, but she was definitely getting herself closer and closer. "Daddy," she breathed, "I'm close. I'm so close."

"Cum for your daddy," I whispered into her ear.

"Daddy!" she cried, watching her body stiffen for a moment, then a moan I'd never heard escape her echo around her bedroom, her body quivering as her fingers seemed to move even faster and faster in her desperation to orgasm as hard as possible. "Daddy!" she squealed.

Then she stopped, her heavy breathing the only sound apart from my own heartbeat in my ears. I watched until her eyes open, meeting mine, and the smile was breath-taking as she turned to face then cuddle me, her left leg over mine. No surprise she pressed herself into me, no doubt feeling my hard cock. No surprise she rubbed herself against it. "Katie," I warned softly.

She giggled. "Just want to feel you, Daddy."

I lifted her chin with a finger. "Soon. I promise. And I always keep them, sweetie. But I'm taking this slow for both of us."

"Did you enjoy the show?"

"I loved it. Always thought you were beautiful. But now? It's difficult keeping my hands off you. You have lovely little boobs, a pert and tight little butt, great legs, lovely skin. Just..."

She kissed me deeply, for the first time in a while, I saw my other daughter cry softly due to my kind words. I hugged her tightly, running my fingers up and down her smooth back. The girls kept their hair different so you could tell them apart. Katie had a little more of a tan and kept her brunette hair shorter than her sister. Couldn't doubt that Katie was a little hottie. I wasn't blind. I just had to remind myself that I was her father.

We lay together until her phone buzzed. She let me go, grabbing it from her bedside table. She giggled as she showed me the message.

I heard you cum, Katie. When is daddy coming to see me?

"You were rather loud, sweetie. Though the door is wide open too."

She sent a text message back to her sister, Hannah appearing in the doorway a few seconds later. "Did you enjoy the show, Daddy?"

"I did, sweetheart. Ready to put a show on yourself?"

"I can't wait!" she said, ever so excitedly. It was so infectious, Katie giggled and I couldn't help chuckle. I sat up, Katie giving me one last hug, before I stood up, no surprise my erection was rather obvious in my shorts. I wasn't bothered about trying to hide it like usual, noticing both girls stared at it, I think almost drooling.

"Katie, would you like to put on a show tomorrow night?"

"Every night, Daddy. Until you're ready to do something with me."

"Okay, that's what we'll do. Every night, I'll come in here and you can masturbate. I'll watch, and once I'm feeling comfortable, I'll touch you too."

"You will?" she asked hopefully.

"I will. Watching is one thing, sweetie. Touching is another. You already feel ready for that. I... need to get used to the idea. I want to, trust me on that. I already want to. But there's still that part of my mind that is reminding me that you're still my little girl."

"That's okay, Daddy. I enjoyed you just watching me."

"I loved it, sweetie. One of the hottest things I've ever watched."

Hannah smiled at me as I took her hand, leading me to her room. Unlike her sister, she did close the door before escorting me to her bed. Turning to face me, she was definitely feeling a little more nervous now that I was there with her. "Can I undress you, sweetheart?"

She nodded eagerly, helping her take off her cami first, revealing the same sort of perky B-cups as her sister. I ran my fingers gently across her light pink nipples, earning a gasp and a moan. Taking off her shorts without a problem, I got down onto my knees when it came to her panties, slowly lowering them as she spread her legs enough so I could see her pussy. She was already incredibly excited, lifting her panties to my nose and inhaling her scent too.

She was a tad paler than her sister, but her pussy was just as bare. I knew they shaved due to the fact their bikini bottoms didn't leave much to the imagination. Otherwise, they were twins, and as they did practically everything together, there was little difference. How people did was, as I said, their hair. Hannah kept her brunette hair long, down past her shoulders.

Pulling her tight to my body, I kissed her deeply immediately, Hannah accepting my tongue without hesitation, hugging me just as tightly. After making out for a few minutes, she pulled back, breathing heavily, her entire face rather flushed, almost panting with desire. "I need to cum, Daddy. I already feel the need. Just from your kiss."

"Going to use your dildo again?" She nodded eagerly. "You call it 'daddy' too?"

"Of course. I think about you every time I masturbate."

Lying down on her bed, Hannah eagerly lay down next to me, retrieving her dildo from her bottom drawer, before she then added, "Oh, I want to show you something else too." She leaned back down, giving me a great view of that pert little arse, before she turned towards me, holding something else in her hand. "Katie and I bought one of these too."

It was one of those small butt plugs some women seemed to enjoy wearing nowadays. "You worn it yet?"

"No, my butt is untouched, Daddy!" she said, giggling away, "But... Katie and I want to eventually give ourselves to you entirely. We want to feel you inside our pussy. We want to suck your cock and learn how to do it well. But we also want to eventually feel you in our little butt too. So we thought wearing one of these on the day we chose to do it would help."

Placing the toy back in her drawer, she got comfortable next to me, though I lifted her right leg over mine again, spreading her legs a little wider. She surprised me by meeting my eyes and getting her dildo nice and wet by sucking on it. Wasn't the biggest dildo into the world. As she lowered it down to her pussy, she whispered, "I know your cock is bigger, Daddy."

"How do you know?" I asked, hiding my smile.

"I've seen you nice and hard more than once. Every time I've seen it, I've had to come back here and masturbate, thinking of you sliding it inside me."

Doing the same as I'd done with Katie, sliding my arm underneath her so she could cuddle against me, she was soon slowly fucking herself with her toy. Like her sister, I could smell her arousal, the sound of her toy sliding in and out of her pussy joining the sound of her breathing. "Daddy," she whimpered.

"I'm here, sweetheart."

"I need you so much, Daddy," she whimpered, "I don't want anyone else. Only you, forever and ever."

I kissed her forehead. "I know," I whispered, "And I understand. I truly do."

"I'm going to cum so quickly," she moaned.

"Then cum again."

"Okay," she said happily. She really started to pump the dildo into her, moaning and whimpering, again running my fingers up and down her body. I think just touching her was enough as she cried out, feeling her legs trying to close as she orgasmed. I grabbed her right thigh to keep her legs spread.

"Keep pumping, sweetheart," I urged, "Keep going. Cum again."

"Daddy!" she cried out.

I kissed her softly, feeling her body move as she did what I said, glancing to see the toy continuing to thrust inside her. "Keep going. Cum again for daddy, sweetheart."

She was relentless now, her body starting to glisten with sweat as it was getting ever warmer in her bedroom. Her eyes never left mine as she practically fucked herself. But she was also getting worn out, changing arms more than once, but I could see her need for another orgasm. "Katie!" I called.

Her sister appeared in a matter of seconds. "Yes, Daddy?"

"Your sister needs to orgasm again. Help her."

She smiled, sitting back the bed near her sister, moving Hannah's hand out of the way and taking control of the toy. "Cum for Daddy, Hannah," Katie whispered.

"Faster," Hannah moaned. She started to fondle her clit, and I knew her next orgasm was going to be immense. "Oh god..."

"Hold it..." I said softly, "Hold it..."

"Daddy, please," she whimpered, noticing the tears fall down her cheeks.

"Just a little longer, sweetheart. Make it epic."

"Oh god... please... Daddy..." I glanced down to see her entire body quivering, aching for release. Katie was pounding her with the dildo, Hannah's finger teasing her clit. The urge to just fuck them both then and there was almost overwhelming.

Kissing her softly, I whispered, "Okay, sweetie. Cum for me."

It was... beautiful. The most beautiful thing I'd seen in my thirty-six years to that time. What I learned is that, when she's that turned on, my little girl squirted a bit. I don't think she knew that about herself either, Katie giggling away as she pulled the dildo out and a stream of liquid erupted from her sister.

Hannah practically passed out, relaxing her leg that was over mine back on the bed, letting her catch her breath though she snuggled into me. Pulling us over, I gestured for Katie to get up on the bed, cuddling her sister from the other side. "She needed that, Daddy," Katie whispered, "She's completely and utterly devoted to you."

"And you're not?"

"I feel exactly the same way, but Hannah... I think she's always been in love with you. Know what I mean?" I nodded. "I love you exactly the same, but there's always been that logical part that said it wasn't possible. Hannah has always lived in expectation that, one day, you would be intimate."

Lifting myself off the bed, I picked up my somewhat comatose daughter and carried her to their bathroom. Both my girls needed a wash after that, placing Hannah down, who was rather drowsy after a couple of good orgasms. I was still rock hard, but figured they were going to see me eventually, Hannah alert rather quickly when I lowered my shorts. Standing on front of my daughters naked, their eyes immediately went to my cock.

"No, you can't touch, but I need a shower too."

"You can touch us, Daddy," Katie said, giggling away, "We want you to touch us." Hannah nodded her agreement.

"Okay, but I won't be touching you anywhere sexual..."

That was more difficult than I thought considering they wanted me to soap them up everywhere. Once I had washed them down, they almost pleaded with me to return the favour. Considering I was nearly a foot taller, I did have to crouch down, hearing plenty of compliments as their soft hands moved across my body.

"Daddy, do you need to masturbate?" Katie finally asked.

I figured I should be honest. "Yes." I met their eyes. "You want me to do it here, don't you?" They nodded eagerly. I sighed and gave it a few seconds thought. "Okay."

I lasted two minutes. They thought it was hot that I came so fast because they knew I was turned on because of them. I was honest with them again, admitting it was probably one of the best self-induced orgasms I'd ever had. After washing myself down quickly, I turned off the shower, my girls asking me to dry them off before they returned the favour on me. I didn't miss the fact they spent longer drying my cock and balls than anywhere else, eventually shooing them out of the bathroom, the three of us wandering nude into the kitchen for a drink.

Sipping at some water, I sat the girls down on the couch in the living room, cuddling into my side as usual. "Okay, here's the deal, girls. If you want, I'll watch you each night until the weekend. That will give me time to think about how much further I'm willing to take this. Watching you masturbate is safe in my mind. I'm not touching you intimately."

"Will you... will you want to?" Hannah whispered.

"Yes. I just need to get my mind right though." I had to yawn. "Okay, girls, I do have to work tomorrow so I'm going to bed. I know you want to ask if you can join me in bed." They giggled, confirming my thoughts. "While I'd love to have some..." I sighed. "Fuck it," I stood up, offering my hand, "I will put underwear on. You can sleep how you are if you want."

Lying on my back a couple of minutes later, spooning was most comfortable for the three of us, Hannah cuddling back against me, Katie spooning back against her sister. My arms were long enough to cuddle both of them. I'll be honest, I slept like an absolute log that night.

Leaving for work the next morning after I was cooked breakfast was a little different than normal. In addition to the usual hug, the girls were eager to kiss me, and I mean a proper kiss. Kissing them back, I was amused I left both of them rosy cheeked and a little breathless by the time I did walk out the door, both of them following me out to wave me off.

*****

Hannah

They were all naked in the pool by Friday, hoping to tempt their father into at least joining them for a drink or two. And tease him. Definitely tease him.

"So he's watched you masturbate all week?" Kelly asked. Katie nodded. She was fairly sure her friends moaned at that. "God, I'd love for him to watch me frig myself stupid."

"I think after he's made love to us..." Katie suggested.

"You think he'll make that step?" Christine wondered.

"He's tasted my pussy," Hannah admitted, "Not licking me, but he has sucked on my fingers a couple of times after I had them buried in my pussy. I think curiosity got the better of him that first night. He's tasted Katie too."

"We've also seen him masturbate each night," Katie added, "I think part of him doesn't want to do it in front of us, but we turn him on so much, we'll join him in the shower and watch him."

"How big is his dick?" Sofia asked.

"Long and thick," Katie replied, "I think it might hurt the first time."

"That's why we do it the same night," Hannah said, "Daddy will be nothing but reassuring. The last thing he'll want to do is hurt either of us. But if we're there to support each other too, then it'll be perfect."

"But after that, you think he might be interested in us?" Kelly asked, and everyone would have heard the hopeful edge to her tone.

"He's been in the pool every night after work this week, and you five haven't been shy, considering you're naked as we are, waiting for him to get home from work," Katie replied, "He promised to take us out to dinner. He'll probably invite you five to join us tonight."

"Are you guys seriously okay with all this?" Hannah wondered.