Sweetest of Hearts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly hugged her. "I wish he was my daddy," she whispered. Hannah hugged her back tightly. Kelly had been missing a father figure her entire life. Their own father was probably the closest to being one for her. They'd been friends since the earliest days of primary school and Kelly spent more time with them than at home, or that's how it always felt.

"Trust me," Sofia added, "We love hearing about it, and can only hope your father gives into temptation with us too. If he does, we're all moving in!" That led to a round of laughter.

Hannah was busy making more drinks when her father walked in the front door. She heard him dump his things in his bedroom before he appeared through the doorway into the kitchen. Seeing that she was naked, he rounded the counter, making her giggle as he easily picked her up, sitting her down on the counter. He glanced out the window before turning towards her. She was ready for his kiss, but didn't expect how passionate it would feel, shuffling forward so she could wrap her leg around him. When she whimpered with desire, she felt the smile form on his face.

"My little girl gets turned on with a simple kiss," he whispered.

"That was more than a simple kiss, Daddy!" she retorted, giggling away while playfully slapping his shoulder, "You made me all wet!" She gasped when feeling his fingers touch her pussy for the very first time, his eyes only on hers as she gasped. "Daddy," she whispered. Just feeling him touch her was overwhelming, hugging him tightly though making sure she left enough room for his hand. "You're touching me," she added softly.

"Had to check how wet my little girl was," he breathed into her ear.

"Put them in me," she pleaded, "Please slide them inside me."

She moaned when he didn't think about it, he just did it. Two of his thick fingers inside her felt as wonderful as she could imagine. Slowly sliding them in and out for a few seconds, she groaned when feeling them disappear, though smiled when he immediately sucked those same fingers. "You taste wonderful, sweetheart. I can't wait to lick your pussy."

"Really?"

"This weekend, we're going to do what young people call 'fool around'."

"Do you mean... we'll make love?"

"Yes."

She hugged him ever so tightly for that. "I've had all week to think about it, sweetheart. I've wrapped my mind around it. You're now adults and capable of making this decision. If you want to make love with your father, I can admit I'd love to return that level of intimacy with you both."

Her father was easily able to pick her up, considering her arms and legs remained wrapped around him, as he picked up the two cocktail jugs, carrying outside for the girls. He dumped her in the pool first, making her squeal before she hit the water, lifting herself up to see him place the jugs down on the table before he slid off his shirt and joined them.

"You're all naked," he said.

"For you, Daddy," Kelly replied, no surprise she lifted herself up onto the side of the pool, spreading her legs nice and wide, "Like my pussy? I keep it shaved just for you."

"Fucking hell, Kelly," Sofia exclaimed, plenty of giggles in addition.

"You have a very pretty pussy, Kelly," their father said.

"Want to lick it?" He made an obvious glance towards his daughters. That's when Kelly added, "We know, Mark. And we're fine with it. In fact, we approve as we all think you're well fucking fit. So after you've made love to Hannah and Katie, maybe then you'd like to lick my pussy and make love to me? I'm going to call you 'daddy' the entire time too."

They watched as he swam towards her, easily pulling her towards him, arms and legs wrapped around his body as he just cuddled her. To no-one's surprise, she immediately started to weep. "Really like me, do you?" he asked softly. She wasn't capable of words, seeing her nod. "Well, I really like you too, Kelly. You've blossomed into a gorgeous young woman."

"Okay, after his daughters, Kelly has him first," Christine stated, everyone murmuring their agreement.

"Do I get a say?" Mark asked with a chuckle.

"No, Daddy," Katie replied, giggling away, "We'll organise your lovers for you. Hannah and I first, then Kelly, then we'll have to figure it out."

"Okay." He lifted Kelly's chin and left a soft kiss on her lips. "Let me enjoy some time with my daughters first. Then I'll take you into my bed, Kelly. And it won't just be a one night only thing. I wouldn't do that to you or any of your friends. I just wonder what your mother would say."

"Why do you think I spend so much time here?"

He sighed, glancing around. "Is it that bad?" he asked his daughters.

"It's why she spends most of her time here, Daddy," Hannah replied, "We're family."

Their father hugged Kelly for quite a while, Hannah knowing just how she felt. In his arms, she would have felt as loved and protected as she and her sister did. She could also see the look on his father's face, and when their eyes met, she could see how he felt. He wanted to make sure she felt loved and protected by him.

"Girls, want to join Hannah and Katie for dinner? I'm taking them out as thank you for looking after me all week."

He was soon hugged by all of them again, suggesting they all get out and get ready. He carried Kelly with him, who refused to let him go, able to grab her towel and his. Asking Hannah to grab her clothes, she did so and wandered back to her father's room, stopping in the doorway to see her father kissing Kelly deeply. She felt a twinge of jealousy but, more importantly, she could see the look in her friend's eyes. She was living her dream.

Hannah cleared her throat, the kiss breaking slowly, Kelly looking her way and blushing. "Sorry," she squeaked.

"No problem, Kelly," she said cheerfully, placing her clothes down. Then she turned to her father, who read her mind. The kiss left her breathless and she could almost feel her juices trickle down her legs. And that was just from a kiss!

"Wow, that's so hot," Kelly whispered.

"Daddy, Katie and I have talked. Tonight and into the afternoon tomorrow, I get you. Then Katie has you tomorrow afternoon and evening into Sunday. Then we want to be with you together."

"Given this some thought?" her father asked.

"We were going to be with you together, but while we're twins and do nearly everything together, that first time with you, we want it to be just me and you."

"Okay, sweetheart. Whatever you want."

Returning to her bedroom where Sofia and Christine were changing, Hannah threw on a beautiful red sundress, a hint of make-up on her face, combed her hair though just left it flowing down her back, before putting on a pair of flat shoes. Joining everyone else in the living room, her father walked out wearing a nice shirt and jeans. He had that usual stubble on his face, the shirt tight to his body, showing off his sculpted form. She was constantly wet around him nowadays. It was almost embarrassing at times.

Dinner out was simple but delicious, noticing her father only drank soda, so she did the same thing. Aware tonight wasn't her night, Katie and Kelly enjoyed a couple of cocktails as it was obvious Kelly would be staying the night. She'd been staying more and more often the past few months. Hannah was left thinking her father was just going to ask her to move in permanently. Could easily turn his office into a third bedroom, though Kelly could also sleep with herself or Katie.

Returning home, her father ordered a taxi to take the other four home. Once they left, Kelly and Katie headed to the bedroom of the latter, her twin sister whispering nice things into her ear. That left her alone on the couch with her father. Away with only their thoughts for a couple of minutes, he finally turned towards her. Straddling his lap quickly, she made sure that her covered pussy rested against his groin as she caressed his face. He smiled as her soft fingers ran up over his head before she kissed him. "I love you so much, Daddy," she whispered, "Can you make me a woman tonight?"

"You're already a woman, sweetheart."

"Okay, can you take me to your bedroom and make love to me?"

"Now that I can do."

She squealed as he picked her up in his arms, giggling away as he was as strong as she could remember. Entering his bedroom, he kicked the door shut before depositing her on his bed. He proved rather eager in taking off her clothes. He'd seen her naked enough as it was already, but this was a different thing entirely. She helped get herself naked before helping him get undressed. She smiled when unveiling his thick cock, pleased to see it was already nice and hard. Wrapping her fingers around his shaft, she heard him suck in a breath.

Looking up into his eyes, he returned her gaze. "Like my fingers around your cock, Daddy?" she asked.

"I do, sweetheart. But I'm not expecting a blowjob tonight. This is about you and your first time."

"Do you want me to suck your cock?"

"Next time, sweetheart." She leaned forward and ran her tongue up his shaft, hearing his breath catch. She didn't know what to expect regarding taste and smell. It wasn't unpleasant. The words that came to mind were.... Man. All man.

Leaning down to kiss her, they moved until she was lying back, head on her pillows, her father resting on his forearms above her. This was the most passionate kiss they'd shared until that moment, both of them putting all their feelings into the simple gesture. His tongue gently explored her mouth, making herself giggle when they almost playfully duelled. Feeling his fingers caress her pussy, she moaned into his mouth, needing to break the kiss. "Daddy," she moaned.

He grinned as he moved down, his stubble tickling her as she felt his mouth at her neck, making her giggle again as he playfully nipped at her. She felt her heart beating faster the further he moved down. Feeling his lips wrap around one of her nipples, his tongue circling and rubbing over it, then nibbling at it, she couldn't help the long moan that escaped her. "Daddy, I want to cum already," she cried softly.

"Patience, sweetheart," he said, "Though I can already taste your scent from here. Is my little girl turned on?"

"I'm so turned on, Daddy," she said, putting a little girl lilt into her tone.

"Hmmm. I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not you use that."

"Do you not like it, Daddy?"

"I do and I don't..."

He refocused on her breasts, giving those so much attention, she was sure a small orgasm passed through her. She could feel pussy throbbing with anticipation of what she hoped came next. Not sure what to do with her hands, her father seemed to know, moving one to his head so she could run her fingers through his hair.

Slowing kissing down her body, he made her groan when he avoided her pussy, kissing down each leg, feeling her body quiver with anticipation when he kissed back up towards her pussy. "Please, Daddy," she whimpered, "I need you."

He looked up, meeting her eyes. He smiled, that same smile she'd seen nearly her entire life. Her heart nearly burst with love before she closed her eyes and groaned as she felt his tongue run up her slit. "Daddy," she whispered.

It was difficult to understand what he was doing to her, just that his tongue seemed to touch everywhere at once, and it sent sparks through her entire body, feeling herself convulse and quiver whenever her touch a sensitive spot. Which, if she was honest, felt like the entire area. She'd gone through sex education at school, and read the theory, but actually having her pussy eaten was something else entirely.

Then his tongue touched her clit and it felt like an explosion. She'd never cum that hard in her life, feeling her entire body tighten up as it tore through her before she relaxed. She felt her father move, lifting himself up and giving her a soft kiss as she looked him through tear-filled eyes. "Want me to keep going?" She didn't feel capable of words, making do with a simple nod.

Feeling his tongue back at work, she released what could only be called a groan when two of his finger slid inside her. Feeling them move about, she almost jumped when it touched somewhere she knew existed but rarely managed to touch herself. "That's your g-spot," he said with a chuckle.

"Do it again, Daddy," she whimpered.

"Sweetheart, I'm going to make you cum until you can't take anymore. Okay?"

"Please..."

"I love you so much, sweetheart."

"Love you just as much, Daddy."

Her father knew how to eat out a woman, that's what Hannah learned in the next half an hour or so. He teased and teased to start, bringing her close to orgasm before relenting, hearing him chuckle as she pleaded and begged for release. When he finally brought her off, she felt herself squirt a little bit again, something she'd learned about herself. "My little girl squirts," he said with humour, remaining relentless with his fingers and with his tongue still focused on her clit.

"Daddy," she whimpered, "One more..."

That one more nearly had her near enough passing out ten minutes later. By the time she'd managed to catch her breath, and her body stopped shaking and feeling so sensitive, she opened her eyes to see her father looking down at her. She saw the lust, the desire, the need to be with her intimately, but the overriding emotion was of his unconditional love for her. At heart, she was still her daddy. Always would be.

She smiled at him. "My daddy really knows how to eat pussy!"

"Trying to repeat that every time..."

"Daddy, you're my forever and ever. If it's even half as good as that every time."

He chuckled. "No pressure then."

She felt the head of his cock start to rub against her pussy. It made her gasp, feeling his lips immediately on hers to calm her down. "Not until you say you're ready, sweetheart. Okay? The last thing I want is to hurt you."

His tone. His body language. His love. It made her smile at him, her heart fluttering as always. "I know, Daddy. Just do what you're doing. When you think I'm ready, just start doing... it..."

She figured out what he was doing. Teasing her, almost forcing her to make the decision. She started to move her hips, eager to feel him slide it inside her. When he smiled, that's when she knew. She stopped moving, feeling him ever so gently push the head of his thick cock inside her pussy. "Oh god," she moaned, feeling the head pop inside her. She'd had some experience with the dildo but this was something else entirely. Her daddy had a big, thick cock!

Feeling him slide a little more inside her, there was perhaps slight discomfort at something so large sliding into her, but he was ever so slow, giving her time to get used to the feeling. "Fuck, sweetheart," he murmured.

"Have I got a tight, little pussy, Daddy?" she teased.

He met her eyes and she felt a shudder go through her. She knew there was that small part of him that just wanted to fuck her hard. But he wouldn't. What did amaze her was when she was sure his entire cock was inside her, looking down her body to see their bodies completely joined together. She looked up as his hand caressed her cheek. "Big moment?"

"I've dreamed about this for so long," she whispered.

He ever so gently started to make love to her. Each slow thrust of his cock seemed to touch her somewhere new. She didn't know what to do with her hands, eventually resting on his back. When she dug them in with a particularly good thrust, she heard him chuckle. "Love it when my lover digs her fingers in like that. Means I'm doing something good. Wrap your legs around me, sweetheart. It'll feel even better."

Daddy didn't lie. Once she did that, she released a loud moan... then she had an orgasm. "Daddy!" she whimpered as he started to move inside her again. "Oh my god, you feel... so deep inside me..."

"That is so fucking hot to hear, sweetheart," he groaned.

"Fill me up soon, Daddy?"

"Good thing I know you're on the pill."

When he did start to move a little faster, that's when she just hung onto him, tightening her legs, wrapping her arms around the back of his neck, kissing all over his face, feeling his thrusts grow a little faster, a little harder. It made her grunt and squeal a couple of times. Whenever she did that, he'd immediately meet her eyes. She'd kiss him hard in return. "Fuck me, Daddy," she whispered.

She knew he could have just bent her legs back and fucked her senseless but he wanted their bodies as close as possible, one of his hands around the back of her neck as he moved faster and faster. She could almost sense that he was getting ready to cum. "I'm close, sweetheart," he groaned.

"I'm ready, Daddy. I'm so ready to feel it."

Those last few thrusts before he came inside her felt wonderful. Then she felt his cock almost start to throb, feeling her pussy filled by spurt after spurt of his hot cum. Her father groaned loudly into her ear, resting on the pillow next to her head, wrapping her legs and arms even tighter around him before he finally stopped moving, leaving his cock buried deep inside her.

"Holy shit," he finally muttered.

"I love you so much, Daddy," she said happily. She kissed his cheek, running her fingers through his hair. "We're doing that again, right?"

He laughed. It was a glorious sound, making her giggle at the same time. Lifting his head, he left a soft kiss on her lips. "Yes, we are definitely doing that again." He sat up, leaving his cock buried. "Now, when I pull out, a lot of cum will leak out. You'll learn that sex can be a little messy at times."

"I don't mind, Daddy. Long as it's always with you."

He pulled out and rolled off the bed, grabbing a towel nearby, Hannah smiling as she felt him gently clean her up. Lying next to her on his back, she cuddled into his side, running her fingers up and down his body. "How long do you need?" she asked.

He met her eyes and laughed again, kissing her forehead. "You're so damned adorable at times, sweetheart. If I was ten years younger, I'd say ten minutes." When she wrapped her fingers around his cock, he smiled. "Well, maybe not too much longer than that," he whispered.

Once she felt him thicken completely in her hand, he rolled over and slid back inside her. They made love for even longer this time, her hands resting on his shoulders as he did various things with her legs, some of them amusing, some of them leaving her panting and begging for more. When her legs ended up over his shoulders, she didn't think the man could ever be deeper inside her than then. Little wonder she came hard while he fucked her like that.

"My god, Daddy! What are you doing to me?!" she giggled.

He grinned, pumped her nice and fast for a couple of minutes before leaving another load inside her. When he pulled out, she winced. She didn't mean to, but it was her first time, and her father did have a big dick. He noticed and immediately lay next to her, pulling her in for a cuddle. "Okay, that's enough," he whispered, "You'll feel tender in the morning."

"Can we shower together?"

"Of course."

This time, her father had no problem with her touching him everywhere as she returned the favour. When his hands explored her body, his fingers ending up between her legs, he ever so gently brought her to yet another orgasm. "Love watching my little girl cum and enjoy herself," he admitted. That last orgasm tired her out. After he dried her off, he picked her up again in his strong arms, pulling back the blanket and she snuggled into him very quickly. She heard him whisper how much he loved her before she went to sleep.

Waking in the morning, it was the weekend so he wasn't woken by his alarm. He was on his back, lifting the blanket to see his morning wood resting against his belly. She knew about riding a cock but had obviously never done it. Well, she had, but only her dildo. As light as she was compared to him, she figured she could start and wake him up, carefully straddling his groin and rubbing her pussy against his shaft. She was wet within thirty seconds before lifting herself up and ever so carefully pointing his cock at her pussy.