Swimming Pool Sex

Story Info
My first time in a pool.
2k words
4.46
9.6k
9
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always loved to have sex in the water, especially a swimming pool. I often times daydream about my first time with my first boyfriend, Duane. We were around twenty and in college. I had lost my virginity a few months before and was always looking for new ways to satisfy my desires that had been unleashed. Duane was willing to let me do just that.

One night we were at his parents house and they were away. We decided that a late night swim would be relaxing and also might lead to some fun after we got out of the pool. We swam and talked and flirted a little. I swam to the side of the pool and my head and shoulders were out of the water. I was wearing a rather revealing two piece that I only wore when we were alone swimming at his parents house and they were gone. It was a red polka dot suit that accented my B cup breast very nicely. They were firm and my nipples were very sensitive. The bottoms covered my pussy with a narrow strip, but barely. Duane was wearing a pair of loose fitting trunks, but I could see the outline of his thick cock and it was getting thicker and longer by the minute.

He swam over to me and both his arms and hands were on either side of my shoulders. He leaned in and kissed my softly. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I could feel his lips part and I guided my tongue to his. As we kissed, I could feel my pussy getting wet and it wasn't the pool water doing it. I wrapped my leg around the back of his calf and felt his hard cock against me. I didn't think we were going to make it inside and I was right.

As I moved my pussy against his cock, he lifted me out of the pool and set me up on the side. I lay back on my hands as Duane moves my legs over his shoulders. I knew what was coming, and I couldn't wait. He kissed inside my thighs and then moved my strip over to one side. He was not very experienced at this, but he was enthusiastic. His tongue found my clit and began to lick it hard and fast. He had me on the verge of my first orgasm. I laid back and put my hands on his head urging him on. I didn't want to let go until I came and I didn't. I laid there relaxed and feeling very satisfied, but I wanted more. I wanted to taste his cock.

I raised up and slid back in the pool. Our lips found each other's and our tongues caressed and probed. I loved the taste of myself on him. As we kissed, I moved my hand inside his trunks. I felt him grow even more under my touch. While I was stroking his hard cock, he untied my top and it fell into the pool. Duane leaned down and caressed my nipple with his tongue. I was already on fire, but I was also on a mission. I asked him to set on the side of the pool where I had been, but he had other ideas. He took my hand and led me to the pool steps and turned and kissed me again.

While we were kissing, I began to pull his trunks down and slid down to my knees to finish taking them off. He lay back on the steps in anticipation. I continued to rub his cock and squeeze it in my hands. By the sounds he was making, he was enjoying what I was doing. I pulled his cock straight up and brought my lips and tongue to it. I swirled my tongue around his head a couple of times and placed my lips around it. I lightly sucked on it and he moaned. I treated it like a big lollipop. I alternated licking it and sucking on it. Then I laid it flat against his stomach and ran my tongue from his head down to his balls. There was something about his balls that I loved and I tenderly drew one into my mouth and then the other. He loved me doing that and I loved doing it. Then I wrapped my lips around the back side of his cock and placed the tip of my tongue on the vein in the center and began running my mouth up to his head and then back down to his balls. He asked me not to stop and I didn't. I made a lot of up and down strokes like that and he moaned and begged me to take all of him into my mouth. He was large and he wouldn't all fit into my mouth, but I tried. I wrapped my mouth around his head and slowly took in as much as I could. I swirled my tongue all over him. He begged me not to stop. I sucked him all the way in and then slid back down as far as I could go. As this continued he begged me not to stop and then told me he was going to cum. I was determined to take all I could until he came. My mouth was all the way down when I felt his cock throb and twitch and I wrapped my lips as tightly as I could so not to lose any of his seed. The first wave hit the back of my throat with great force as he was moaning he was cumming. I sucked a little harder and felt spurts two, three, four and five hit my throat. I didn't lose a drop. I slid up beside him and found his lips and slid my tongue in his mouth to give some of himself back to him. We kissed and tongued each other until he broke apart.

Duane then slid down and took my bottoms off and we were both completely naked. If the neighbors were watching they were getting quite a show, and happily, it was just starting. As I looked down, his twenty year old cock was hard and ready to go again. He opened my legs wide and positioned himself at my opening. I was now laying back where he had been. I felt the head I had just caressed with my lips, mouth and tongue a few minutes before, parting the lips to my pussy. My feet were in the air as he held my calves and slowly slid himself all the way in me. The water felt so calming as it and he caressed my body. He slowly slid in and out of me. He was my first and only cock at this time so I wasn't sure how big he was compared to other boys I thought about, but I knew how tight I was. He fit inside of me perfectly and filled me up all the way. As he held my calves in the air, he slowly slid in and out, in and out, over and over. I always liked to be made love to before I was passionately fucked. As I lay back in the water, I closed my eyes and all I could feel or think of was Duane's cock moving inside of me.

After several minutes of having his cock moving slowly in and out of me, he pulled out and had me turn around and get on my hands and knees. As I positioned myself on the pool steps, I could lay my face down on the top step and fell the water around it. I also felt Duane position his cock at my opening as he put one hand on my hip and guided himself back inside me with the other. Then I felt both of his hands on either side of me holding me as he thrust him cock inside me all the way. It began as a slow assault, in and out, and then he picked up the pace. He knew exactly what I wanted. As he held my hip, he was thrusting in and out hard and fast. He was driving himself all the way to my back wall and actually knocking me forward in the pool so that I had to brace myself harder. As I secured my hands on the steps in front of me, I began pushing back against him. It felt like he was in my abdomen the was in so deep. I was wild with desire and couldn't get enough. I'm sure if any neighbors were outside, they knew what was happening.

As the assault on my tight pussy continued, I begged Duane to fuck me harder and faster. I didn't know how much more I could take, but I wanted to find out. I began feeling my orgasm coming on and I begged him not to stop. He said he was going to cum and I told him to "Fill me up." I could feel the first stream of cum hit my insides and the succeeding ones as well. I lost track of how many. As my orgasm subsided, I wanted more and so I pulled away and turned around. I took Duane's cock in my mouth and licked him clean. I loved the taste we made together. I was still very aroused and I was hoping to return him to the same place. As I slowly licked his cock and sucked him into my mouth, he had softened, but now he was getting aroused again. He took me by the hand and led me into the house to his bedroom.

We were wrapped up in each other's arms as we fell on the bed. As our tongues were caressing the others, our legs were entangled and we were lustily grinding each other. Duane was very hard and ready for another round. So was I. As we continued to passionately kiss, he rolled on top of me and I could feel his cock against my wet opening. He laid my head back on the pillows and kissed his way down to my breast. My nipples are so sensitive and I loved his tongue teasing them. He knew how to make me wet. While he was kissing my breast, he reached down and slid his index finger in my pussy and slowly massaged my clit. I wanted to feel Duane inside of me and told him. He cradled his hand under my head and brought our lips together again. Our tongues stroked the other as he climb back between my legs.

I wasn't prepared for what happened next. Duane stood up in the bed and brought my legs up behind my head. As a gymnast, this wasn't difficult for me. He squatted over my pussy and positioned his cock at my opening and slowly lowered himself into me. I was almost rolled up backwards, but I loved the angle that he was fucking me. He was between my legs at a sideways angle and every time he lowered himself into me, his cock traveled down the side wall of me. When he was all the way in, he would rotate his hips to touch me everywhere inside. The feeling was unbelievable and brought me closer to another orgasm. I begged him to stay all the way in me and grind his cock into me as hard as he could.

He did as I asked and I could feel him touching me everywhere inside with his cock. His dick started throbbing and I knew he was close. I started cumming as I felt his first stream hit the back of my pussy. We pushed hard against each other and continued cumming together. As he withdrew, he leaned down and kissed me lightly on the lips. I knew we would sleep well, but I hoped we weren't done yet.