All Comments on 'Swinging 101'

by richardbedfordwhite

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 year ago

You know about as much regarding swinging as you do about nuclear power.

Have you noticed yet Genius Has anyone of your stories gets a score below 2.5 or sometimes even below 2.0?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wasn't overly surprised to see that you have 6 stories posted today. It's pretty clear from the ones I've read/skimmed that you aren't focused on quality...

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
Nope

Not my cup of tea. Swinging doesn't make a good marriage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Instead of posting multiple stories on one day, you should concentrate on one story at a time, improving that story, posting it and moving on to the next. This story was just awful in so many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

well written easy read. I get a sick feeling when I think about my wife and I in that lifestyle, so hell no.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Fifty percent of your stories are pretty good. This ain’t one of them.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

Well written as usual but not really any identifiable characters. Seems to be a lack of actual emotion between husband and wife whilst they were participating in these events. Although I cannot speak from personal experience, I would have expected hubby to have reservations when his wife was experiencing her twelve minute of fun with the other men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Swinging is a glorious thrill if you find the right couple, agree to be exclusive, and the relationship is a continuing one. I crave another man's cock fucking me, and I equally enjoy watching my husband fuck another woman into a coma. It's not for everyone and the right partners are essential.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous