Swinging Palms Ch. 03

Story Info
Soft swing gets a little harder in the hot tub.
3.2k words
4.11
10.8k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, the girls said they were hungry and someone found a bar we could eat at which was close. We packed the beach stuff up and headed that way. Just like the night before, the bar was nothing too special but they had a couple of pool tables, music, and drinks, so we settled in. The girls were both still in their bikinis and the guys were in swim trunks. We ordered some food and drinks, and then played a bunch of games of pool. It was a fun time, but I couldn't help but notice that every now and then Cel would get a funny look on her face, like she was fighting her own instincts. I don't know how, but at one point it seemed like she just said " fuck it" and suddenly got a lot looser. She pounded a couple of shots with the rest of us and suddenly got a little bit flirty with me and Brian. She'd be setting up for a shot and lean way over the table, really showcasing her ass. "Is this the way to shoot it or should I go lower?" She really surprised me when she walked up to Brian while he was about to shoot and told him she was going to show him how it was done. Taking his pool cue out of his hand, she bent down low over the table and slowly backed her ass into his crotch.

Jacky took Celeste's lead this time and started the same antics. Her tits, cleavage, and ass were on full display and I definitely copped a few handfuls as I "helped her find the chalk she lost" and "helped her pick out a song on the jukebox."

The drinks were steady flowing and we are all buzzing pretty good when suddenly Jacky had the great idea to put something big on the line for the next game. "If the boys win, the girls will kiss each other. If the girls win, the boys have to kiss each other." I added to her bet: "I'll make it even more interesting, whoever wins gets to decide what the next bet is, and the losers have to agree." I could tell Celeste was a little nervous but I squeezed her thigh and whispered in her ear "Just relax and have a good time. If you don't want to do this you don't have to do it." She looked at me and smiled, then nodded agreement to the bet.

I looked at Brian and we both sort of nodded, I didn't want to kiss him but I also knew something else, I had been just messing around during all of the other games. Now that there was something on the line, I was going to play my best. I had grown up shooting pool and when I wanted to play for real, I was actually pretty good.

I broke the rack and sank two balls. I had my pick of the table and was all business, sighting up potential shots. I sunk three more solids before narrowly missing the nine. Jacky was up and she liked slightly impressed. "I guess the pool-master showed up while no one was looking." Brian had ordered more beers and shots, but I was intensely watching Jacky's turn. She was a good player, but she missed her first shot. Brian took his turn and sunk two more of our balls. The game was looking pretty one sided until he sunk the cue ball and then Cel got a chance. She lined up the cue ball and dropped a stripe in the corner pocket,. Gaining a little confidence, she went on to sink two more stripes before missing and passing the cue back to me. This time I was ready to end this and get another bet going.

I sunk our remaining balls and turned to Cel and Jacky. "Ok, I think we should do this like back in college, each round the winner gets to add a new condition. This time, the girls have to kiss. If we win again, not only do you have to kiss, but you have to chug a beer." The girls agreed and Brian smiled, seeing what I was working at.

The girls turned to each other and just as promised, they kissed. They were both a little drunk and it started as a quick peck, but they started getting into it. There was some mouth movement there, and their hands and arms definitely were enjoying the touch of the other's body.

Brian and I shared another smile, but before the game could begin Cel spoke up, "Ok, real quick.. if the winners get to keep making rules, the losers need an advantage. Losers should get to break."

Everyone agreed to this and Cel took the cue stick to start the next game. Sure enough, she sunk the cue on the break and Brian and I won by technicality. Brian laughed "I guess you girls have to pound these beers, and kiss again."

Both girls slammed their beers, then leaned towards to each other for another smooch. They started out slow, but quickly built up to a full on make out session. It was quick, but I definitely saw their mouths opening and tongues touching. Watching them was getting me hard as a rock and my shorts were straining to contain it. "Damn, that was hot." Brian said as he stared at the girls kissing. He continued, "Ok, I know the next add-on... between shots, the losers have to sit on the winner's laps!" I clapped at his suggestion, and the girls agreed.

The game went on like this, with a whole lot of flirting, some more kissing, and some petting. Brian and I won most of the games and we had the girls kissing, touching each other's tits, sitting on our laps, dancing on the bar, you name it. I say 'most of the games' because there were two games we ended up loosing. Through some unlucky shots and me sinking the cue while shooting for the eight ball, we did come up short and had to kiss each other twice. Seriously, there was nothing homosexual about it (this isn't that type of story), but fair is fair and Brian and I lived up to our end of the bargain. These were very manly, un-gay kisses, I assure you.

When we finally left the bar, the sun had gone down and we were all pretty tanked. It was like coming out of a Vegas Nightclub when youve been up all night and don't realize its nine AM and the sun is up, but backwards. The last hour or two we were in there, Brian had started ordering Red Bull-Vodkas for everyone so we were still feeling peppy.

Brian wanted to drive, but we all talked him out of it. Instead we decided to be responsible and get an Uber.

Cel and I were in the backseat with Jacky and Brian was up front. Jacky was engrossed with her phone, going through photos she had taken, so I turned to Cel and quietly asked if she was feeling ok.

"I feel great!" She said, drunkenly but super-peppy from the RedBull.

I laughed a little and asked, "So you're ok with everything that's been going on, no problems, no jealousy?"

She laughed and said she was fine.

I said ok and just tried to enjoy the ride. Out of the corner of my eye though, I could see her stealing little glances at Brian.

Before we got to the house, the Uber took a detour to a liquor store. Brian jumped out and ran in, coming out with a huge bottle of Jägermeister, a bottle of tequila, and a bunch of Red Bull. Jacky announced we were going to fire up the hot tub at the house, keep the party going. Brian kept yelling "Jager bombs! Jager bombs!" and pretty soon we were all doing it.

Back at the house everyone make pit stops in the bathrooms and got themselves situated with drinks, then we all made our way out back. The hot tub was in the backyard, surrounded by a tall privacy fence. The only way to get in was through the sliding glass door off of the master bedroom. I took my shirt off and jumped in first, followed by Brian and then Cel.

Jacky came in last and immediately sat on my lap. She put her arms around me and pressed her chest against mine. She leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "This is gonna be an amazing night." I was stunned, and I could feel my dick getting hard in the water. She turned to the others and made an overly big show of having been mistaken in sitting on my lap "Oh no, I thought you were Brian, I'm so confused.. I hope I don't get confused in any other ways..." Her innuendo seemed to just go over everyone's heads but mine. With all the booze and Red Bull we were all feeling pretty wild. Under the water she reached down between her legs and stroked my cock a few times. The bubbles were going pretty good and we were all lit up, so no one else seemed to notice. She took a seat on the other side of the hot tub, but kept giving me these sexy eyes.

Someone had turned music on and the patio had cool night lighting, so it was it made for a great party. We were all talking and laughing, taking shots, and moving around the hot tub. At one point Jacky decided to flash everyone and I laughed "Finally! I get to see some tits this weekend! Finally!" Everyone got a good laugh out of that and the party continued.

Eventually, Jacky came up with another wild idea "Do you guys remember Seven Minutes in Heaven? What if we played it tonight..." At first, I didn't think Cel would want to play the game, but she actually agreed. A few ground rules were laid out though: It was gonna be five minutes instead of seven, and everyone had to keep their clothes on. Matches were going to be chosen Spin the Bottle style. Since it was Jacky's idea she spun first. She spun and empty beer bottle right there in the hot tub and it pointed at Cel. "Really?" Brian asked, but we had all agreed to do whatever came up on the bottle so he and I headed inside, leaving the girls in the hot tub. Inside, there was an electric fireplace and he turned it on. I hung out sort of close to the master bedroom where I could keep an ear out for what the girls were getting up to in the hot tub.

I could hear some splashing and giggling, and then periods of nothing, then more splashing and giggling. My curiosity was driving me wild. Soon enough, the five minutes was up and we spun again, this time it was Jacky and myself in the hot tub. Brian gave me a funny look and I gave Cel a little kiss, then headed out to slide into the hot bubbles with Jacky.

We sat next to each other, facing forward. She had her hand on my leg, and I put my arm around her shoulders. I felt her nipples poking into my side and I was really starting to get hard. I looked over at her and she smiled and said, "So what are you thinking about?"

Figuring this wasn't the time to be bashful, I quietly said, "I'm thinking about how much I want to be inside you right now." She smiled and said, "Oh really? You wanna fuck me?" "Yes, I do. I want to fuck you so bad." She sort of giggled and then she got up an sat on my lap and we began kissing. My tongue entered her mouth and I reached up and began squeezing her firm tits. She started gyrating on my lap, ministrating to my hard cock that was pointed right towards her hot snatch.

I reached down between her legs to caress her cunt through her bathing suit, feeling the folds of her pussy underneath. She let out a low moan and I buried my face in her tits, kissing and licking the hard nipples through her suit. Her hand started stroking me again, but the timer went off and we both sat back breathlessly. Wow! It was time to spin again to see who was next in the hot tub.

This time, Brian ended up with Jacky, which meant Cel and I were alone in the house. At first, I thought we would just sort of hang out and keep the action to the hot tub, but she seemed to have other ideas. We were in the kitchen mixing more drinks, still both in our bathing suits, and I reached past her to grab a can of Red Bull and my still-pretty-engorged cock rubbed against her round ass. She began rubbing her ass on me, grinding and massaging my cock with her ass cheeks. Going with it, I forgot about the Red Bull and held onto the sides of her hips.

She bent over a bit and I pulled her tight against me, humping her butt with my erection. She reached behind her and started stroking me. We kissed as she continued to grind on me, moving her hips back and forth, rubbing her ass all over my cock.

I reached around her and started rubbing on her tits through her top and she slipped her hand inside my shorts to grasp my cock and stroke it as we moved there against the kitchen counter. One of my hands reached down between her legs to find her clit through the material of the suit, just as I started to rub it the timer went off and it as time to switch again.

We both looked at each other with a mixture of lust, disappointment, and excitement. We finished making the drinks and went back outside to watch the others. I noticed that Jacky was sort of sitting on Brian's lap, facing away from him, while he was leaning back on the edge of the hot tub. As they got up I saw some suit rearranging under the water and thought "I think they were fucking, holy shit."

That was forgotten soon enough, as we spun again and this time Brian stayed in the hot tub and Cel joined him. Jacky and I went back in the house. Just like me and Cel, the action wasn't confined to the hot tub. We walked over and sat on the towels by the fire place and she immediately took out my cock and began stroking me. This seemed to be quickly becoming less of a game and more of a race to "other guy's wife's pussy" and my drunk mind told me I needed to come in first place (pun intended).

All thoughts of a 'Soft Swing' had left my mind, being replaced with my internal need to fuck Jacky. I knew I only had a few minutes until that timer went off, so I pushed Jacky back onto the towels and spread her legs. She laughed, enjoying the rough play. I slid on top of her right there on the floor and reached between her legs to rub my cock on her slit through the bathing suit.

I heard her say, "Oh god," as I pressed harder on her. I reached down and pulled the suit aside and then my cock was rubbing against her bare pussy lips. I leaned down and kissed her neck, my cock still rubbing against her.

I felt her hands on my back, rubbing me. When I pushed down, she was wet from all the foreplay and I slid in easily. She gasped as I filled her up, then moaned as I started to move in and out of her slowly.

I was finally fucking Jacky and it felt amazing. She arched her back as we continued, but before we could go any further, I heard the timer and I had to pull myself out of her. We covered ourselves up with towels and walked back outside. I'm sure I was grinning like a madman. Brian had a similar look in his eye, but when they stood up to get out of the pool I didn't see any suit rearranging or exposed cock or pussy, so I think I had won the race. I still wanted to 'cum in first' aka Jacky, but that would have to wait.

We spun the bottle again and it came up girls in the hot tub, which left Brian and I in the house. The girls started giggling and splashing again and Brian and I went our separate ways, sort of mutual unspoken avoidance of each other. I know I was feeling pretty tipsy, sort of rocking back and forth on my feet" and wasn't really in the mood to talk and he was probably the same. He headed into the kitchen for another drink and I went to use the bathroom in the hall.

Whereas before, I couldn't see the hot tub, the bathroom actually had a pretty decent vantage point and I could see the girls clear as day. Through the bubbles and steam I could see some pretty hot action already occurring:

They were kissing and Jacky's top had been pulled aside exposing her tits. One of Jacky's hands was holding Cel's hand, sort of leading her to fondle and caress Jacky's beautiful right breast. I couldn't see Jacky's other hand, it was under the water and seemed like it was between Cel's legs. Cel's eyes were closed and she was breathing pretty heavily.

Watching them French each other and fondle each other's bodies was getting me preset excited and I started stroking my exposed cock as I watched through the window.

I wanted so badly to join them, but I knew I couldn't interrupt their fun, so I just kept watching. After a few minutes, Jacky whispered something in Cel's ear and Cel and stood up. She turned around, bent over the side of the hot tub, and stuck her ass out toward Jacky.

I couldn't believe what I watching as Jacky pulled Cel's bathing suit to one side, then leaned forward and starting licking and sucking on Cel's exposed pussy! Jacky slid one finger up Cel's thigh, and slid it inside of Cel's hot wet cunt. She started fingering her hot hole as she licked her pussy as well.

After a few moments of fingering and licking Cel's pussy, Jacky stood up and started to take off her bathing suit bottoms. I was in shock! It was so hot, and my cock started throbbing as it got harder and harder. I was so close to exploding, but lucky for me the timer went off and the girls separated.

I let myself calm down a little and went outside to see what was going to happen next. Sadly, the girls announced they were both ready to end the game and hit the showers. Brian and I gave each other disappointed looks, but the agreement was to keep going as long as everyone was comfortable, so we sort of started cleaning everything up.