Swirl CFNM Ch. 03

Story Info
Surprises & Switches.
19.8k words
4.56
6.1k
6

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 10/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the long delay in completing this chapter. Life happens! This chapter mentions actual locations in my area. None of the people mentioned in this story associated with those locations are real, they are complete fiction. I always appreciate you comments; please keep them coming!

Once I had arrived home, I texted Mary back that I would take care of a few things, get some rest and call her later.

That's exactly what I did. Cleaned up a bit. Straightened up the house a little. Things I normally do on the weekends but have let slip a little in pursuit of happiness with Mary. Settled in on the couch with the TV on and dozed off for a few hours. My body needing some time to recuperate.

In the early afternoon I fixed myself some Lunch and gave Mary a call.

"Hey Lover," Mary cooed.

"Hey Beautiful. So what's this about Connie blowing up your phone?"

"Well, she saw you leaving my house this morning. I think she liked what she saw, cause she started peppering me with questions about you and white boys in general," Mary said.

"White boys?"

"Yeah, I think Connie has been curious about getting some Vanilla for a while," Mary laughed.

"What kind of questions?" I asked.

"How are you different than being with a Black man? What kind of Lover are you? Blah blah blah."

"And what did you tell her about me and white boys?"

"I basically told her that what differences there are don't matter. You are who you are. You care for me and do everything to please me."

"Huh," is all I said.

"Then I told her you had a big dick!" Mary laughed.

"You didn't?" I responded in shock.

"Damn right I did," and after a bit of a pause, she continued "and that you know how to use it!"

"Oh Lord, and what else did you tell Connie?" I asked suspiciously.

"Ummmm, that your pretty damn good with you tongue too," she laughed. "I bet she over there playing with her pussy right now," Mary continued laughing.

"Oh God. The first time I meet her is going to be interesting?"

"She probably is going to just drop right down to her knees John."

"Stop It Mary! Are you serious? You said all this to her?"

"I honestly did."

"You are really enjoying this aren't you Mary?"

"Every damn dirty bit of it! Does it turn you on that I've told Connie all about you"

"Duh, yeah," I smirked.

"Are you getting a little hard right now John?"

"Yep."

"Are you a little sore from our weekend's activities?" Mary asked.

"Pleasantly so," I answered emphatically.

"Well just remember, no coming till next weekend. That's all mine. And maybe Connie's," Mary laughed as she hung up the phone on me.

That was our last communication until Monday evening when Mary texted requesting a pic of yours truly in a state of hard dripping arousal. I was more than happy to comply. But was a little concerned that she sent no reply. A couple of hours passed before she texted a pic of her looking exhausted and disheveled. Followed by another pic of a very wet John2.0; and a freshly fucked pussy that looked to have been beaten raw. With a simple caption that read "Thank you Baby...remember no coming without me!"

I couldn't help but send another pic back to her with my erect cock dripping pre-come with my head in my hands in misery.

We continued on like this throughout the week. Chatting dirty to each other and sharing intimate pics. I continuously pushed to see if she was flirting with David, making it known that she wanted him. Mary was vague in her responses, but assured me that she was definitely giving him stronger signals each day when they had been together. She was feeling good about herself and feeling even hornier and hotter for David . Oh the power of a sensual woman with a mission.

Our horny banter continued throughout the week. I couldn't wait for the weekend and told Mary as such and showed her pics of my dick's anticipation. She would just tease me and always reinforce that her orders that I was not to come.

The work week finally ended and it was difficult to sleep that night knowing that tomorrow my week's yearning would be realized. Saturday morning I spent over an hour completely grooming every inch of my body in preparation for my upcoming adventure. Double checking and triple checking everything. All with a rock hard erection. Hard even on the entire drive over to Mary's.

I pulled up to Mary's house. Once again filled with a week's worth of anticipation. The front door was open behind the glass screen door, just like the previous week. This time I didn't knock; I let myself in. There sat Mary in a chair facing the front door.

"Right on time. Hmmm look at those tight pants I asked you to wear. I really can see what you're working with. Thank you. Now, you know what to do," Mary said.

Keeping eye contact with Mary, I started taking off my clothes in the doorway and laying them on the bench in the entryway. Once down to my underwear, I slowly slid them down to reveal my excited half hard cock for her. I stood there for Mary's inspection. My cock filling with more blood and getting harder for her. Mary stood and approached me. Reaching for my cock and leaning in for an intimate kiss.

"I've fucking missed the two of you," she breathed.

"I have too. You feel so good Mary," I groaned.

"I want to show your big white cock to Connie," Mary said.

I was taken a back a little, knowing of Mary's penchant for surprises. A little startled I asked, "she's not here is she?"

"No. But I know she is watching this house right now as best she can. All you have to do is step out onto the front porch and I guarantee she will get a good look at this white cock she has probably been dreaming about all week."

With that Mary let go of me and moved around to hold open the storm door, egging me to go outside. My face flushed red with embarrassment, my heart pounded and my cock swelled to its full mast. Mary didn't say a word, she just looked at me and down at my cock all with a shit eating grin, just daring me to walk out front. I started to make my way out front through the door. My heart, mind and cock all thinking a million miles a minute. I moved next to Mary in the doorway, my cock leading the way already making its way outside. I stopped. I couldn't go any further.

"I can't," I said.

"Then stay right there my white fuck toy," Mary said as she maneuvered the storm door against her back and reached for my cock and began jerking me off for her neighbors to see. "Connie might be able to see me take control of this beautiful white cock, but then again, she might not. But the rest of these horny bitches can plainly see me showing them your cock right now and that is making me wet as fuck. Does that turn you on John?"

"Yes. I'm harder than I've ever been Mary," I gushed.

"Yes you are and I love it," Mary said as she jerked harder and leaned in and slipped her tongue into my mouth. We stayed like this for well over a minute. Mary increasing the intensity of her stroking and moaning into my mouth as we kissed.

Suddenly she pushed me back into the house laughing and breathing heavy, her face flush with excitement. "Whoa we getting this weekend started off right!" she exclaimed.

I stood there panting trying to overcome this initial excitement. Mary moved to her large windows and opened up the curtains and then moved over to the sofa on the other side of the room facing out toward the front of the house. Once seated she patted the seat next to her urging me to come over to her.

Sitting myself down next to her, I placed my arm around her, Mary turned slightly sideways facing me and snuggled in; quickly reaching for my cock.

"We're you really going to let me go out naked and erect on your front porch for all your neighbors to see?" I asked.

"I don't know. I didn't think so at first, but when you started towards the door I was shocked and couldn't believe you were actually going to do it. I couldn't think straight. I couldn't move. My heart was racing and about to leap out of my chest. I was frozen stiff. And then you stopped. John, I'm fucking soaked right now. My pussy has never been this wet. The thought of showing you to Connie and my neighbors has my pussy on fire right now."

"Oh shit, we need to slow down Mary. We are starting off way too fast. All I want to do right now is tear your clothing off and fuck you with out mercy. I'm talking hard and fast. Choking you while I pound into you. Not caring for a single thing except fucking you like a wild animal until I force my cum into you!" I exclaimed.

"Shit! I want that too baby. But it's too early. Oh Jesus, this is going to be hard. I've got some things I want to do with you first, but God I want you to give it to me real bad. Whew. Ok, I'm going to settle down. Just let me play with your cock a little bit while we sit here."

We didn't say anything for the next five minutes. We relaxed into each other. Mary mindlessly stroking my hard cock to an open window for her neighbors to see.

"So tell me about David?" I asked.

"Umm, I flirted with him all week. I dressed up all week, smart and a bit more slutty than I usually do. We had lots of meetings together this past week. I either sat next to him or right across from him. I made lots of eye contact and lots of physical contact. He definitely knows that I'm interested. He flirted right back with me."

"He wants you Mary."

"I don't know," Mary said shyly. "But he definitely knows I'm interested and now its up to him. I can't wait to see what happens this week at work we have a bunch of follow up meetings together coming up soooo," she trailed off into nervous laughter.

"I'm happy for you. I know this is going to work," I said very matter of factly.

"But this is so weird you wanting this for me," Mary objected.

"No its not. We have what we have. It's nothing more than that. I get off in so many different ways in seeing what makes you happy. Whether that happiness is with an orgasm, a massage, turning you on, cooking for you, seeing you find new pleasure in a new kink and even pursuing what you want in your heart. Not only does it please me, but it fulfills me in a very profound way. And, some of it in a perverse way as well too," I laughed flashing my eyebrows up and down.

"So you won't be mad if it starts to work with David and I start to pull away from what we have?" Mary cried.

"No Mary. I won't be mad. I will be happy and fulfilled for you." And after a long pause, "besides, Connie will take over."

We both bust up laughing for the longest time. Squeezing my hardness, Mary yelled "Ah hell no, Jackie and Connie going to be fighting each other over this white cock!"

"The more the merrier!" I laughed back at Mary.

Mary got a little quiet and said, "strange, I kind of like that too. Turns me on. I don't know why, but it does. John you keep bringing out these sides of me I didn't know existed. You do things to me."

"I hope that's a good thing Mary."

"I probably wouldn't have known without you. I have experienced more pure indulgent pleasure with you over the past few weeks than I ever have, and it never would have happened without you."

"And now I think its time to explore yourself even deeper and more openly with David," I said staring deeply into her brown eyes.

We fell quiet again. Mary never stopped her loving manipulation of my erection. She leaned down and took the head into her warm wet mouth and moaned while licking all around the head with her tongue. Squeezing her hand up my shaft extracting pre-cum for her growing appetite.

Pulling her head away saying, "you feel and taste wonderful in my mouth John. Do you think my neighbors can see me loving your cock?"

"I hope so Mary. I bet Connie wishes she were you right now," I laughed.

"Fuck that turns me on," Mary gushed as she resumed sucking my cock with more enthusiasm, taking me deeper into her mouth. I started to lift off the sofa deeper into her. "Suck my white cock Connie."

This lit a little fire in Mary as she moaned started to really get into it as I chuckled and pushed Mary away.

"I'm sorry Mary, we have to stop. We are too much for each other this early in the weekend."

"John, you are the devil! You are fucking me up over here, pushing all my buttons."

"I'm sorry. I really am. But I'm not going to be as good for you if I cum this early. Granted I can cum a few times for you, but I don't want to start off this early. But I would love to take care of you. You've been playing with me all this time; it's my turn, I need to taste you. I've been dying all week to taste you."

"No, let's wait. I have something planned for us."

"What's that?" I asked.

"You'll see. But you are going to need to put your clothes back on; into those revealing tight pants. Time to show you off to somebody," Mary said.

"Who? Connie?"

"No, its another one of my surprises. Even though I don't want you to, get dressed," she barked.

Reluctantly I got up and moved over and slowly putting my clothes back on. Hard cock and all. Blatantly on display in my tight jeans. Without wearing underwear it was very visible running down my left thigh. The crown of my head clearly discernible.

Checking out my crotch, Mary merely said, "perfect. This is going to be so hot!"

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see. Let's get going. You're driving cock boy."

We made our way to my car and got ready to leave. "Where to Mary?"

"Cock out John. Then drive over to the airport," Mary stated firmly.

"Oh you taking me on a trip?" I joked as I struggled to fish my cock out of my unzipped jeans.

"No. I wish though. Some place close to there."

"Oh, I already know."

You do huh?"

"Yep. Don't say a word. I will drive right there. If I'm wrong, I will reveal myself to Connie."

"Shit, don't matter, I'm going to reveal you to Connie one way or another," Mary laughed as she resumed her grip on my cock. Stroking and leaning in to kiss my neck. "I love playing with your cock John."

"I know. I love you playing with my cock. It's always yours to play with. To do whatever you want with."

With that Mary took me into her mouth again as I drove. Constantly squeezing my pre-cum into her mouth. "Mmm, I love your salty pre-cum too. Can't get enough."

If I hadn't been driving, I easily would have filled Mary's mouth with my cum. Paying attention to traffic on the highway was enough of a distraction to keep me from erupting. We switched highways a couple of times and made my exit onto Natural Bridge. Lifting her head from my lap to see where we were she smiled and said, "we're getting warmer." I continued my way down Natural Bridge until I pulled into a large, very fashionable sex shop owned by a certain magazine whose founder was wounded and now wheel chair bound, all in his pursuit of free speech. I looked over at Mary as she continued to stroke my cock.

"You're red hot! I'm still going to show you to Connie. Now put your cock back in your pants, but don't you dare go soft on me. I have someone special I want to show you off to."

I was embarrassed and red in the face, but turned on and hard as hell with what was about to happen. We made our way into the store. Mary holding my hand. Looking down at my jeans. "Your cock looks nice and hard. Keep it that way."

"Yes Mary."

Walking in Mary scanned the large store looking for someone. A very cute petite college age Latina quickly came up to Mary and asked, "Can I help you?"

"I'm looking for Aja? Is she here today?"

"Yes she is over in that far corner doing inventory. I don't see her, but, she may be leaning over counting or working with some boxes," she directed.

"Ok, thank you. I need to stop over by that wall to pick something up first before I make my way over there," Mary said.

"No problem. I'm positive she is over there."

"Thanks again."

And as the cute Latina said "you're welcome," we made eye contact and a smile exchanged between us as we passed each other.

Mary went by a wall display of various vibrators and dildo's. Quickly spying the large dildo that she had previously bought that resembled me, then kept pulling me in the direction of the far corner of the store. As we came around the corner of a fixture, there she was bent over looking through a box of merchandise. Like the Latina, Aja was a very cute young woman age with a tight athletic body. Unlike our Latina, Aja was black and my cock jerked hard in lust for her.

Sneaking up behind her, Mary called out, "excuse me Aja?"

The stunning black girl shot up surprised. Quickly taking in Mary trying to figure out who she was and how did she know her name. The look on her face was priceless as you could see the gears in her mind trying to figure this out quickly. Her facial expressions were priceless as you could see all that going on inside her head.

"Yes. Do I...How can I?"

Mary quickly cut her off, "Sorry. I'm Mary. I was in her a couple of weeks ago and you were awesome in helping me find something very specific."

As the words came out of Mary's mouth, you could tell from Aja's expression that the pieces were starting to fall into place and her body started to relax as the recognition all started to come to her.

"Oh yeah," the beautiful young black women said. "If I remember correctly you were looking for a rather large and specifically sized cock for use," she remembered.

Mary held up the large fake cock, shaking back and forth, "This?" she joked.

"Yeah!" Aja said excitedly. "Was it close?" she asked.

"Almost perfect," Mary bragged.

"And did it do for you exactly what you needed it to do?" Aja asked in a knowing sarcastic tone.

Mary laughed hard and said, holding up the fake cock "umm, John Two Point O here did exactly that. Over and over. I would look at texted pictures of the original and pleasure myself with second best."

"Oh you named it even," Aja continued laughing with Mary.

"Oh, Aja, by the way I need to introduce you to John One Point O," Mary said pointing the dildo in my direction.

Up unto this point, Aja had not paid me any attention. She now turned her attention to me and my heart melted, my face reddened and my cock jerked painfully in my pants as she reached her hand out to shake mine, saying, "I'm very happy to meet the one the only original one that Mary adores."

I returned Aja's smile and replied, "I'm very happy to meet you as well. Thank you for helping Mary find the perfect one."

Mary quickly interjected, "Aja, I came into today for a couple of things. First I wanted to personally thank you for helping me find the exact size I needed." Looking around to make sure that we had some privacy, Mary continued, " Second, and I hope you don't mind this, I wanted to kind of show you how almost identical they are in size."

I started to have a heart attack as I watched Aja's mouth open and eyes widen as they followed the large fake cock Mary was now moving towards my tight jeans for a comparison. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I could only stand and throb in my pants as Mary moved the fake cock next to my own for comparison.

"Oh my God!" Aja reacted as she brought her hand to cover her mouth.

"Isn't it fucking perfect?" Mary asked.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God, Mary."

Mary had a wicked smile on her face, but quickly became serious and said, "I'm sorry, was that too forward? Was that too much? I'm sorry."

Still in a bit of shock but unable to take her eyes off my erection stretching obscenely in my pants. You could literally see it throbbing my excitement.

"Oh my God! Ah, no. No. No. No. I'm sorry, its not. I work in a sex shop for God's sake. You just took me by surprise. Real Surprise!" Aja gushed and laughed.

"Isn't it beautiful Aja?"

"Its fucking hot," Aja reacted as she bit her lip and then quickly got embarrassed at her reaction. It was then that I clearly noticed Aja's nipples harden underneath her shirt.