Swirl CFNM Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shot a mean look over to Mary realizing that once again she was playing me for a surprise. She never mentioned to me Connie's appearance or her breasts. Mary just winked and laughed back at me. I looked into Connie's brown eyes not sure what she was thinking. She wasn't giving any indication of what was going through her mind.

"It's finally nice to meet you John."

"It's finally nice to get to see you in person Connie. I'm sorry for my lack of attire. I didn't know."

"Don't apologize John. I think Connie needs to see a naked man. Even a white one," she laughed.

"Shut up Mary," Connie barked.

I moved over to sit at the kitchen table, which was made of glass so there really wasn't a place to really hide. Sitting down, I asked, "so Connie, what is it that you do for a living?"

"I'm a surgical nurse. How about you? What do you do for a living?"

"Professional Naked Man!" Mary shouted out.

Once again, I shot a mean look Mary's way, who was clearly enjoying the hell out of this. I turned back to Connie and replied, "I'm in healthcare as well, but on a different end. I work for Blue Cross Blue Shield. I manage one of their call centers."

"Nice. We work for each other then," Connie replied.

"You're right. Your job is much more important than mine. You care for people's lives. I just manage people," I stated.

Connie quickly changed subject, as if she had an agenda. "So John, how did you two meet?"

"Um, well we met online and hit it right off," I said honestly.

"So how long have you two been dating then?"

I took a long look at Mary, not sure how to respond. Mary just looked back at me and just raised her eyes as if she didn't know what to say either.

Looking back to Connie and making eye contact with replied, "well to be honest, I wouldn't say that Mary and I are actually dating. We have been getting together for a few weekends now and I have been really enjoying her company."

"Hmmm. I hope I'm not too direct, but I know you have been spending the night and just assumed you two were an item. Which is a good thing, because Lord knows Mary needs it," Connie laughed.

"Bitch!" Mary shot back, "and you want it!" Then started laughing wildly.

"I know its none of my business. But what really is going on over her between you two?"

This time Mary took the lead. "Well let's just say that John and I are helping each other realize new things about each other. Things that neither of us have experienced before, and hell, didn't even know that we might have an interest in."

"Sex things?" Connie asked.

"Not just sex things. But yes," Mary replied.

"Ok, I'm going to keep pushing. Like what?"

"Well," Mary paused looking at me for permission to which I just nodded and started to blush at what might come out of her devious mouth; and, my cock started to firm up under the table under its minimal covering. "You see, John has a deep love and appreciation for strong beautiful black women like you and me; and," pausing for long effect. "And Loves to be naked around them, and more importantly, loves to serve and make them happy," Mary said with a huge wickedly satisfying grin.

"Come on, really?" Connie came back.

"Remember last weekend when you were talking to John over the fence while he was grilling dinner?" Mary asked.

"Yeah. Don't tell me he was naked."

"Yep. And hard! He was hard as a fucking rock for you Connie!" Mary almost sounded sinister.

Connie looked at me to gain my acknowledgement. I couldn't speak. I completely blushed red and felt my cock surge to complete erection and begin to part the little cloth covering that the robe was providing me. I sat there like a paralyzed school kid and let it happen. I also took notice that Connie's nipples started to harden as well only making it worse for me as my hard cock clearly came into view underneath the table. I was frozen in place. Connie and Mary both taking notice of my predicament. Connie gasped. I just sat there like an idiot unable to move or speak. Mary was clearly enjoying the hell out of this as I noticed her nipples get rock hard under her shirt as well.

Mary noticed Connie's hard nipples and said, "Look at you two getting hot and hard for each other! And you just met!" bursting into laughter.

Now Connie was unable to speak and looked terribly uncomfortable. Thinking that I had totally fucked up and had completely offended Connie, I got up to leave. My hard cock obscenely pointing at Connie. "I'm sorry Connie, I didn't mean to offend you. I will just go put some clothes on," I said as I started to make my way past her.

As I started to make my way past Connie, she reached out and grabbed my scrotum and squeezed, taking me by shock.

"Oh Shit!" I exhaled.

I stopped abruptly completely taken back by Connie's bold move. Connie squeezed a little bit to assert some control over me.

Looking up at me, Connie seemed like a different person. "I know what this is all about over her John. You can't lie to me," she said sharply.

"I'm not sure what you mean Connie?"

"You don't just like being naked around strong beautiful black women. You like strong beautiful women to take control of you and this cock," and she squeezed harder for emphasis. "And please them. Don't you?" squeezing just a little bit more.

"Oh Fuck Yes," I gushed and doubled over a little bit. I have no idea what Mary was doing at this time as I was lost in Connie's grip and completely overwhelmed by her game.

Connie turned towards me and grabbed my shaft with her other hand and began stroking causing me to leak pre-cum. "Yeah, I fucking know all of what this is about and what to do with you and your cock John. I'm not just a nurse that sees dicks everyday. But I know my way around a cock. I know my way around your cock. What you want. What you need" she said forcibly as she squeezed my balls and stroked me. Connie looked over at Mary as if she were asking for permission. Mary looked spellbound at Connie's take charge actions. A look of pure lust in her eyes as Connie stroked me. "Fuckkkkk," was all Mary could dare breathe.

Completely satisfied with herself, Connie turned her full attention back to me. "I'm going to give you what your want. Give you what you need. I'm going to take control of you and this big white dick. I'm going to make you give me what I want. I'm going to own you and this cock. Is that what you want John?"

"Oh God Yes," I gushed.

"Good!" Connie released me and slapped at the wet head of my cock. Connie started taking off her belt. "Turn around and put your hands behind your back. You're fucking mine."

I did as Connie said. I don't know what she did with that belt but she had my hands completely restrained and commanded me to turn back around to face her. Looking over to Mary, Connie said, "you weren't kidding. He does have a big dick. I'm going to have fun with this big fucker."

Mary had not said more that two words since Connie took charge. She stared in absolute lust at what Connie was doing. As if shaken out of a dream, Mary quickly rose out of her chair and started for the back of the house exclaiming, "I'll be right back."

"Ok Bitch. Don't leave me too alone with this big white cock. I don't trust myself," Connie laughed.

Connie once again focused her attention on me. My cock screamingly hard at her inches from her face.

"Oh you poor boy. Your cock looks like it needs attention and you can't touch it. I bet you want me to give this cock that I now own some attention, some relief."

"Oh God, yes please. Do whatever you want to me. Please!"

"I like watching you squirm. Watching you plead. Watching you suffer." Connie reached out her tongue and slowly inched closer to the end of my dick. Her tongue almost imperceptibly came in contact with the slit and tasted the beads of pre-cum that were starting to flow. Pulling back she laughed and started the process over and over, picking up new bead of pre-cum as they appeared. Connie would playfully pull back slowly with a string of my fluid stretching from the tip of my dick and her tongue; seeing how long she could extend it until it snapped then laugh and say, ''mmm salty. I love it!,"

Mary came back into the room with a playful and devious smile. "Are you two having fun?" she asked.

"I'm loving it," Connie replied. "Judging by this dripping wet hard cock, John is too," she added.

"Connie I like how you have John restrained and that gave me an idea," Mary said,

"I can't wait to hear this," Connie responded.

"Yesterday I bought John a gift."

I immediately responded with a groan with Mary's impending revelation. Connie and Mary laughed at my reaction. Then Connie looked at Mary with growing expectation. Mary reached into her pockets and pulled out the cock ring dangling from her right index finger.

"Fucking Perfect!" Connie squealed. "Give it to me and let me string this fucker up!"

Connie looked liked a little girl on Christmas morning creating some slack in the ring. Sliding it over and down my shaft then underneath my balls and then synching it up tight so that my dick immediately swelled and surged closer to Connie's face.

"Fuck! Look at that!" Connie exclaimed. "Get bigger for me John. Get your dick angry for me," she pleaded.

Here I was with my hands tied behind my back with my cock getting red and flaring for Connie and Mary. I was groaning almost uncontrollably with what the were doing to me. I was so turned on, pushing my screaming dick out for their touch and attention, but they wouldn't touch it. They were enjoying teasing and tormenting me.

"Fucking beautiful Mary," Connie whispered. Connie reached up reached up and lightly stroked her fingers up and down my shaft; feeling the bulging veins and flaring corona on the head of my cock. Then gently took the head of my cock into her mouth causing me to gasp with hyper sensitivity causing me to pull out of her mouth.

"Connie, there's something else," Mary said slyly.

"What could be better than this?" Connie pleaded.

"Well, John happened to buy me a gift yesterday as well."

"Oh Shit!" I reacted.

Both Connie and Mary laughed at my reaction.

"This is going to be good. What is it?" Connie implored.

Mary reached back into both pockets and pulled out the medium sized butt plug with her right hand and a small bottle of lube with her left hand.

Connie laughed as Mary went on, "seeing as he is in no position to put up a fight, he could share in the gift that keeps on giving."

"I could still run away," I shot back.

Connie grabbed my dick and said, "you aren't going anywhere cock boy; or should I call you butt boy," she laughed obscenely. "I fucking love it," as she started stroking my cock. "Turn around and bend over John," she commanded.

Connie played with my ass while Mary lubed up the plug. Forcing me to bend over more sharply, Connie then took the plug from Mary and started circling my hole. With her other hand she reached up and began stroking my cock causing me to moan.

"That's right baby. Let Connie Fuck and Stroke you John. Let me fuck this tight white ass."

Connie continued circling the plug around my opening; slightly increasing the pressure to get inside of me.

"Come on John relax, let me fuck you. Let me fuck your ass."

With that Connie grabbed my balls and pulled back on them while pushing the plug forward into my ass.

"Oh Shit!" I exhaled as the fullness overwhelmed me.

Connie went back to stroking my cock while tapping on the plug in my ass with her other hand.

"Good Boy John. My Fucking God this is hot as shit! I am so fucking turned on right now. Your cock is hard as steel. Mmmm taking it in the ass for me. I could get used to fucking you John. Does that feel good baby?'

"Yes," I whispered. "Keep stroking me please," I pleaded.

"Turn around for me so I can get at this cock of yours."

As I turned around I noticed that Mary had moved away over to her seat. She sat staring at us, completely entranced in our passion. She had a glazed over look of passion on her face as her hands were busy in her pants working over her pussy. I smiled at her knowing that this is probably what she had planned all along. Mary smiled back and mouthed, "I love you."

At that moment Connie grabbed and squeezed my balls bringing my attention back to her. Releasing slightly she returned her other hand to stroking my cock.

"Do you want me to make you come John?"

"Oh God, yes please," I pleaded.

"Not just yet, I need to play a while longer. I know what you need." Connie continued to stroke me with varying intensity and all I could do was groan and fight against the binds on my hands behind my back. Connie was masterful in being rough with my cock and balls. When I would get too excited she would squeeze my testicles and slow up on the stroking. All the while chanting the dirtiest filth I have heard. Her hands were so soft. I have never been jerked off so expertly in my life. I was putty in her hands. She took me to the brink numerous times before taking me back down. I was getting anxious. I wanted to come so bad. Mary was furiously working her pussy panting and breathing heavy.

"Please make me come Connie. Please!"

"Oh yeah? What will you give me?"

"Anything please. I have never wanted to come so bad in my life."

"What if I want you to come be my slave? My butt slave? My cock slave?"

"If Mary is okay with it then yes'" I gushed.

"Is that okay with you Mary. If I make John my butt and cock slave too?" Connie asked.

Mary in the haze of her lust said, "On one condition."

Now it was Connie's turn to say, "anything."

"You jack John's big cock and make him come on you big nasty tits!"

"You want to see my tits Mary? I didn't know you were into women."

"I'm not. I just want to see those big fuckers. I want to see John paint them in his come. I want to see you jerk it out of him." And with that Mary started off with a series of orgasms as she worked her pussy.

"You hear that John. Bought and sold like the big piece of fucking meat that you are. You ready for this?"

Mary and I both said, "yes" in unison.

Connie slowly removed her top while my cock throbbed wildly in front of her in anticipation. Next she teasingly removed her bra slowly. These were without question the largest breasts that I have ever seen in person. I had expected large pancake areolas, which by the way I have never attracted to. On the contrary. Connie's areolas were slightly larger than a quarter's width, with significantly long hard nipples. If I had to paint a picture for our readers, they were similar to the porn star Maserati, only larger. They also didn't sag as much as I had expected. They were beautiful. This excited me even more. You could see my heart beating through my throbbing erection.

"You like?" Connie laughed.

"Yes," I groaned, as I thrust my cock back at Connie.

"Someone's impatient I see," Connie joked. "Are you going to come for me John?"

"Yes, please Connie. Oh God, please make me come."

"Where do you want to come John?"

"On your beautiful tits. Please let me come on your tits," I pleaded.

Connie yet hadn't resumed stroking my cock. She was making me wait, building my anticipation. She began playing with her breasts for me. Pre-come was flowing from the head of my pulsing dick. Connie lightly scooped it up and coated her hard nipples making them shiny all the while purring her building excitement.

"You like that cock slave? You like how hard and shiny you make my sensitive nipples? Wouldn't you like to suck on these hard nipples?"

I only had one word in my vocabulary at the time, "Yes," I chanted in answer to her questions.

"What else do you want to do John?"

"I want to slide my cock between your breasts. I want to fuck them. I want to come between them."

"What else do you want John?"

"Anything. Just make me come please! I'm begging you, please stroke me off onto your breasts."

"Anything huh? You know if I let you come on my tits, that is a binding contract, signed for in your own sperm, to ask for anything I want. Is that okay with you Mary?"

Mary looked more entranced than me. She had removed her pants and was openly punishing her soaked pussy.

"Make him come. Stroke it out of him. I need to see him plaster your big tits," Mary groaned.

"By the way Mary, you have a beautiful pussy. A beautiful wet pussy. I like pussy too. Please don't hide it from me going forward. I hope you will share it with me sometime."

Mary continued to rub herself building to an earthquake.

Returning her confident attention to me she assertively grabbed my balls again and pulled me closer to her. My outrageously hard cock bouncing on top of her breasts. Down between the valley of her cleavage she let my cock slide around. The sensation was exquisite causing me to groan at the sensation. Connie purred her approval. She was so in command and her face clearly showed that she was getting off on the control.

Letting him come out of his comfortable confines, she pushed me back a bit so that my cock rested just about even with her breasts while keeping her hand wrapped tightly around my balls.

"Are you ready? Are you ready to come for me cock slave?"

"Please Connie!"

Connie began stroking my cock with earnest. She mixed in my pre-come and spit on my dick to make it slick. Her soft and strong hands began working me in earnest. All the while encouraging me with nasty vocabulary. As her stroking intensified her grip on my balls would slightly increase causing me to concentrate harder on coming. The more excited I got the more she increased her grip on my balls. I felt like I was in a losing battle. I needed to come but the pressure she was exerting on my scrotum was making it harder to come.

"That's it cock slave. Work for it. Give Connie your fucking nut! Come for me."

Her nasty encouragement worked. I focused more intently than ever in my life. God, I needed to come. That's all I wanted was to come. I closed my eyes to concentrate, but Connie quickly corrected me.

"Open your fucking eyes! Stare at my tits and fucking cover them with your shit. Do It!" she demanded.

That was it. I was all in. I exploded. Every stressor in my life exploded out of the end of my dick. I yelled for dear life as my cock exploded and my balls screamed for mercy. The contradiction in feelings was fucking with my head. Even though I had come just 12 hours before, my release was long and copious. I did cover her large breasts with my seed. Connie was entranced with each volley that shot out at her. She continued to milk everything out of me onto her breasts as if her life depended on it.

"Fuck yes," she cooed as continued to stroke me as I fought to stay standing. She finally released me from her soft yet strong hands that had just extracted one of the most intense experiences ever from me. I stumbled back to the closest chair available and sat uncomfortably with my hands still bound behind my back. Connie rubbed my come into her breast's and then raised her nipples to her mouth and licked the come from them while staring at me.

"Mmmmm, I fucking love that," she said dreamily. "Did you like it John?"

"I'm wrecked. You ruined me Connie. I've never had an intense hand job like that."

"I told you I knew what you wanted. What you needed," she said assuredly. "And now I own you cock slave."

In all this captivated attention with Connie, I had lost track of Mary. I looked over to her to find her looking as if she was recuperating from an orgasm.

"Are you okay over there Mary?" I asked.

"No," she shot back.

"No? What's wrong?"

"Get you ass over her now and turn around for me," she barked.

I clumsily stood up and made my way over to her. I turned around and she sort of punched the butt plug causing me to yelp. Then Mary proceeded to undo the belt holding my arms captive.