Swirl CFNM Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary didn't respond. She didn't fight. I added some additional lube to my cock and her ass. I slid my cock back and forth in her beautiful valley. Taking a few moments every few strokes to apply some pressure with the head of my cock into her waiting hole. God it was so fucking erotic. A moan escaped from Mary followed by a, "yes Daddy."

That's all I needed to hear. That set me on fire. My whole life's focus had just been settled. But it was then that I noticed her phone pop up again from out of the covers. I moved into a better position behind her. I wiped my hands clean as possible on the sheets and grabbed her phone without her noticing. I quietly took a pic of her with my cock sliding back and forth between her oiled cheeks. I continued a random pic or two as I ever so slowly and gently snaked the enlarged head into its new home.

"Oh fuck yes Mary."

"Oh God John go slow," she pleaded.

"Relax and let Daddy into your ass."

That caused a groan of desire to well up out of Mary as she started to give herself to me. I went very slow with a pic to mark each level of descent into her unchartered territory. I took my time, making sure that Mary was comfortable with each inch of depth. Once fully enveloped in her tightness, I took one last pic for posterity and set the phone on the nightstand so I could focus completely on Mary.

Fully enveloped inside her, I lowered myself until I was resting on top of her. Not moving just allowing her to adjust and get comfortable. Her breathing started to relax. Close to her ear I whispered, "are you ok Mary?"

"Yes," she whispered back.

"Where's my cock Mary?'

Mary did not reply.

I flexed my body into her causing her to react with a loud groan.

"Where's my cock Mary? Tell me?"

"Oh my God, its in my ass. You cock is deep in my ass. I've never felt anything like this."

Hearing her say this made me even harder as I flexed my cock inside her.

"Oh God I can feel that. And that cock ring is making it even bigger. Oh my God!"

"The gift that keeps on giving," I chuckled.

Mary laughed as well and started to relax even more.

"Mary, my beautiful nasty anal slut, I am so turned on I am not going be able to last too long, but I am going to make good on my promise and come inside your ass."

That triggered something primal in Mary's mind. "Fuck my virgin hole Daddy. Give me your come in my new hole."

That in turn triggered something deep down and primal in me. I pushed myself up onto my hands and slowly began sawing into her new opening. Looking down to watch my cock slide back and forth into her beautiful ass I had to fight to last. God it was so sexy to watch. So tight to feel.

"Mary this is the sexiest thing I have ever seen and felt. I want to come in your ass so bad."

"Do it baby. I'm good. Fuck me harder. Fuck that chocolate ass and give me your come. I need to feel that dick coming inside my ass."

I started to pick up the intensity very slowly. When I thought I might have gone a little too quick, Mary was quick to encourage me.

"No come on John fuck my ass harder. I love being your anal bitch. Come on fuck this black ass."

I picked up my rhythmn and felt Mary's hand underneath her to start playing with her pussy.

"Fuck me Daddy. I want it. Give me that come."

As she said this she reached up from underneath her pussy and started playing with my balls as much as she could between strokes.

"Give me that come Daddy. Give it to me," she demanded.

With her hand playing with my balls and her filthy words, I plowed deep into her and collapsed on top of her as my body unloaded into her.

"I feel it. I feel you shooting into me. Oh shit, I fucking love it. Come inside your anal whore."

Her dirty talk only prolonged and strengthened my eruption into her until I was completely spent and could do nothing but lay on top of her. Neither one of us said anything, just starting to matching our breaths together as we naturally came down together. My spent cock shriveling back to a shadow of his erect state. I started to make a move to withdraw from her. Mary quickly reached up to grab me to keep me in place.

"Oh no the fuck you don't! You're staying in my ass until I say so."

"Gladly," I chuckled.

We stayed like that for 10 minutes or so.

"I love this John. Thank you. I've never felt anything like that"

"Next time I am not going to be so selfish and try to work on your orgasm while fucking your ass."

"I just loved being your anal slut. All I wanted was to feel you come deep inside my ass. We'll work on my orgasm next time."

"Oh so there is going to be a next time?"

"Oh hell yes! Daddy! Ok, it's time. I need to go into the restroom and freshen up"

Mary left for the restroom as I sat up in her bed and retrieved her phone to look at the pictures that I took. They were beautiful. My cock even twitched in some pleasant pain at the sights in front of me. Mary was gone for a bit and an evil surprise crossed my mind. Very quickly I opened up her messages and sent a few of the pics to her sister Jackie.

Just before I was about to hit send Mary came back into the bedroom.

"John, what the fuck are you doing with my phone?"

"Um, while you were face down, your phone popped out from under the covers. I took the initiative to take a few pics or your anal christening."

"Let me see," she said excitedly reaching for her phone.

I quickly pulled away, keeping it from her.

"What the fuck John?

"There's something else Mary. I have them loaded into a text message to send to Jackie." I started to hand her the phone back. "Would you like the honor or one upping her."

Mary's initial shock of what I was doing started to ring true in her head. She looked at the pictures and actually cooed and moaned at them.

Making eye contact with me she said, "Bitch," and hit send.

We both laughed for a moment waiting for Jackie's reply. A serious look came over Mary's face.

"John?"

"Yes Mary."

"I want to watch you fuck my sister Jackie."