Swirl CFNM Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes," I replied.

Mary started working me harder with her mouth. Scraping the head with her teeth. Setting my dick on fire.

Pulling away in exasperation, "Mary, we have to stop or I'm going to come!"

Mary reluctantly pulled away. I helped her to her feet and we kissed. Quickly grabbing my cock, always stroking it lovingly.

Our kissing still passionate. I started groping Mary through her clothes and started removing her blouse and bra. Moving down undoing her pants, letting them drop to the floor. Next making quick work of her panties off her hips and down to the floor with her pants. My hand quickly into her hot wet center."

"My God you are fucking soaked Mary."

"Your cock's got me all fucked up John. I want to feel that big fucking head working my insides. Jesus!"

I kneeled before Mary and dove straight into her hot pussy with my mouth and tongue. Drinking up her wetness. Mary crying and swearing at me. Encouraging me. I spun her around and started attacking her from the rear. Moving to her ass. Getting it nice and wet. Pressing into her ass with my tongue.

"Oh Jesus John. My nasty fucking white boy! Fuck my ass. Get up in there, Shit!"

Without Mary realizing it, I had pulled out one of the smaller of the butt plugs and started working it into her already wet ass.

Catching Mary by surprise she yelled, "you sneaky mother fucker. Oh shit that feels good."

I moved the plug in and out of her ass. Mesmerized by her ring stretching to accommodate the intruder and swallow it up.

"That's right. Take it. You love it don't you?'

"Yes, I fucking love it John."

"You're my anal bitch aren't you?"

"Fuck yes I'm you're bitch. I can't wait to feel your cock stretching me wide open back there."

I slid two fingers into her pussy and began working her g spot. Mary was already hot as fuck and working towards an orgasm. I worked her g-stop mercilessly and started fucking her ass with the plug. Mary was losing control quickly. Panting and swearing up a storm. Working hard for her orgasm.

Attacking her holes I yelled for her to come for me. "Come on you sexy bitch. Give me your come," I barked. Mary didn't need anymore encouragement. Her whole body went rigid. She screamed at the top of her lungs and began squirting on me. Yelling and covering me with her nectar. She convulsed and continued to squirt onto me, completely out of control.

Mary slowly regained her composure and fell onto the floor with me, sitting in the wetness she had created. Kissing me passionately. Tasting herself on me. Moaning. Shaking with after shocks of her orgasm.

"My God John, I've never. Damn, that was the most intense!"

"That was hot as fuck. I loved you coming for me. I loved you covering me. So that's what it feels like," I joked?

"Shit, two can play at this game cum boy. How's it feel to be covered in my cum?"

"Well, I don't plan on taking a shower anytime soon. I love it. My sexy anal bitch."

"Mmmm, keep that up and I'll cover you some more."

"Gladly."

We kissed. Mary returned to stroking my cock.

"Mary, I'm not going to take a shower, but why don't you take one and that will give me time to do some prep work in the kitchen to get dinner ready. I will take one after dinner."

"Ok. Sure you don't want to join me?"

"Very tempting, but, I think we might need some food to replenish the energy we've spent."

"If we weren't potentially expecting a peeping Tom later, I'd make you feed me your weeks worth of tension right now."

My cock throbbed in her hand as I leaned in to kiss her deeply. Mary reached down to squeeze my balls shocking me out of my intensity.

"Oh hey Mary, do you want to text Jackie to come for dinner?"

"Oh hell, yeah, and I'm going to send her a pic of your angry dick," Mary said slighly.

Mary: Look at this angry big fucking cock. The owner of said cock is cooking steaks for dinner. You game?

Jackie: Oh Fuck! Look at that! OMG! I can't. I got a date with a white boy tonight. And he don't know it yet, but after looking at that pic, he getting fucked tonight!

"Well Jackie's out."

"Do you want to invite Connie?" I asked.

Mary: Connie would you like to come over for Steaks tonight?

Connie: Wish I could but I have a Niece's birthday to go to. If it wasn't for family I would be over there in a heartbeat to check our your sexy white boo.

"We struck out with them bitches," Mary lamented. "Aja better not fucking bail out on us tonight. Shit!"

"I hope not either. Oh well, I'll go ahead and cook all the steaks and I can use it and some of the potatoes to make a hash for breakfast in the morning."

"Look at you thinking you get to spend the night," Mary said with attitude.

I cocked my head at her with a smart ass look.

Mary smiled wickedly, "You Damn right you and that cock are spending the mother fucking night! Now let me go take that shower. Clean myself up for you. Get in there and make me dinner cum whore," Mary laughed as she got up and ran to her bathroom. I sat there in a puddle of Mary's making and laughed as I noticed that the front door was still open. I decided to give my cock a rest and removed the cock ring while I worked on dinner.

I gathered the groceries and headed back to the kitchen and got started right away. Trimmed the green beans, peeled and diced the potatoes while waiting on a large pot of water to come to a boil on the stove. Pulled the thick filets out and covered them in the Andria's steak sauce to marinate and come to room temperature.

Once boiling, I added the green beans to the pot for a few minutes to blanch. Pulled them out and shocked them in a bath of ice water, then drained them in a colander and set to dry. Then moved the potatoes into the boiling water until tender. Drained the potatoes and set some aside in a zip lock back for tomorrow's breakfast, then went about making a béchamel sauce with the sharp cheddar cheese. Combined the potatoes with the sauce into a baking dish. Covered with more shredded cheese and put it into the oven to brown and finish.

Next I found a couple of good size ramekins and filled them with the frozen 3 berry mix. Crumbled some of the shortbread cookies on top. Put dollops of butter also and covered them with a light sprinkle of sugar and set them aside.

Meanwhile, I snuck outside and got the grill going. My cock began to rise as I considered the thought of Connie possibly seeing me. I made a fair amount of noise that I normally would not have made to potentially lure Connie outside. But nothing stirred from that side of the fence. Mary made a newly fresh appearance and quickly noticed my hard on. She smiled and laughed.

"Connie here to see your cock?"

"Nah, nothing from that side of the fence."

Mary came up behind me and began jacking me off. "Connie, I've got John's big white cock out here ready for you!"

I just laughed and went with it. But, nothing from Connie's side of the yard.

"Guess she must be gone already," I stated.

"Her Fucking loss John."

I threw the marinated steaks onto the grill and tried to make sure that I was not going to over cook and ruin these filet. I had an important woman in my life and I wanted to please her in every single way. As much as I liked the constant attention to my cock, I asked Mary if she wouldn't mind setting the table which she reluctantly agreed to. Once I knew I had the steaks done perfectly, I cleared the grill and shut everything down. Moved back inside, tented the steaks and put them in the microwave to rest while I finished up dinner. Pulled the Au Gratin potatoes out and set them on the table. Next, I melted some butter and chicken bullion into a skillet added some garlic and soy sauce. Once boiling, added the green beans to the skillet to heat through with the sauce. Plated those up and moved them to the table. Then plated the steaks and put them on the table as well. Before sitting down I placed our dessert in the oven and the timing of it would be just about perfect.

The interesting thing about while I was cooking, Mary sat to the side watching me while she played with her pussy and making suggestive small talk with me between groans.

"I love to watch you work John."

"I love to work for you in so many different ways Mary. You ready to eat?"

"Yes, and more than dinner."

"Patience, I will feed that hunger later."

Dinner was great. Mary purposefully set the table so that we were side by side. When not busy she would play with my cock, keeping me hard for her. .Mary went on and on about how good everything was. Even playfully asked me to marry her.

"Simple. Nothing fancy. Just done right."

I got desert out of the oven and brought it to Mary. Taking her first bite, she moaned and stated," I had my doubts about this when you were putting it together, but, Oh My God this is awesome."

"Like I said, simple but oh so good."

We cleared the table together. Rinsed everything off and into the dishwasher and put it into action. Poured ourselves some wine and crashed together on the couch. The TV was on but we weren't really watching. We talked about everything while Mary made sure that my dick stayed hard by stroking me. For the next couple of hours we kept drinking, talking and stroking. Really enjoying each other. It was incredibly relaxing and rewarding.

"Aja should be outside in few minutes John."

"Oh shit, I totally forgot."

"Yeah right," Mary said as she squeezed my hard cock.

"What would you like to do for her Mary?"

"Here let's go get ready."

We made our way into the front room and closed the blinds. Mary fetched the cock ring and squeezed me back into it.

"I'm going to go dress more appropriately, be right back."

After only a few minutes Mary returned wearing a sheer mid thigh length robe. Obviously naked underneath. My cock quickly hardened completely and throbbed for her.

"That's what I like to see John. I know Aja will love seeing it as well."

"What would you like to do Mary?"

"Stand a few feet from the window and face sideways so she can see your length. I am going to lay down here just out of sight next to you on the floor and let you admire my naked body. I want you to open the blinds at exactly 10:30. I want you to jack your cock for me and finally cover me in the cum you have been dying to give me and dying to show Aja," Mary said wickedly.

10:30 was quickly approaching and Mary left for a brief moment only to return with the my life sized dildo Aja had picked out for her.

"Perfect," was all I could say.

Just then we noticed some headlights from a car in the street flash against the blinds. Mary took a quick peek out of the window.

"Oh my God, I think she's here. She just pulled right up into the driveway. She will have a perfect angle to watch you stroke your glorious cock."

Mary laid down on the floor and removed her robe. Her pussy already soaked in anticipation. The front picture window came down to about knee height; Mary would be out of sight for Aja to see. Once in position Mary worked the large dildo into her pussy and groaned.

"Go open those fucking blinds John and show Aja what a real cock can do!"

I drew open the blinds, nervous in anticipation. My cock throbbing with excitement. I also realized that the neighbors could be witnessing this as well. My throbbing cock quickly dispelled any shyness I might have had. Thinking to myself "Aja can see me." My cock pulsed as I stood there for just a moment, giving her time to get a frontal look, hoping to God she liked what she saw.

"Come here John and fucking stroke it for me," Mary said. I turned to stand right about her feet. She was already fucking her pussy hard with the dildo. I think she may have been more worked up with anticipation that I was.

"Go ahead start stroking it for Aja."

I focused on the sight below me. Mary fucking her self rapidly with the dildo. It was an incredibly hot sight before me. But not as incredible as the thought that Aja, and maybe the neighbors would be looking at my hard straining cock. I started slowly stroking. My body already on fire with a weeks worth of anticipation. Then added on exponentially to that, the anticipation I had with Aja being a witness to it all. I was a ticking time bomb with a short fuse.

"Go slow John. Give her a show. Take your hands away. Let her see that big fucking white cock. Ok, start stroking again. Show me some pre-come," Mary directed me.[JH1]

As if on cue, my cock started producing lots of pre cum with each upward stroke. It quickly began leaking down onto Mary's feet.

"Oh that's fucking hot! I hope Aja can see that!"

It had been a few minutes of stroking. Mary and I were zeroing in on each other. She was caught up in my pulsating dripping cock; thrusting the dildo in and out of her creaming pussy. I began stroking harder entranced by Mary's lust. Wondering what Aja was thinking. Was she touching herself? Would I ever be able to do this with her?

Shaking me out of my thoughts Mary yelled "ok its been fucking long enough. Give me that come. Fucking cover me in it. Show Aja that big fucking load. Fucking give it to me!"

I stroked harder and faster. I was going to explode. It was if I willed my body to explode from the end of my cock. I couldn't believe I had held out this long. Now I had given myself permission to release all of it. My body locked up and it burst from deep inside.

"OH FUCK!"

It was all I could do to try an keep my eyes open to watch the aftermath. Two ropes rocketed out the end of my obscene dick. Traversing Mary's body into her hair and onto her face. That was all it took for Mary to scream and let loose with her own orgasm. Her body stiffened and convulsed in pure pleasure as I continued to cover her body. Another three ropes fired out of my electrified cock covering Mary's breasts torso and quivering pussy. Mary still shaking and convulsing; yelling "Fuck" over and over again.

Even more come shot out of my cock. I aimed it onto Mary's legs and feet. I literally covered her. The sight of it seemingly making me create and expel more for her. To cover her. To claim her. She was fucking mine.

I let loose of my sore cock. I was drained. A weeks worth of tension all released in a matter of moments. I couldn't think. I just stood there doubled over.

"Go close the blinds John. You've given Aja a months worth of reasons to punish her pussy," Mary gasped.

As I turned to face the window I got a shock that energized me. Standing there in the window looking full of lust and shock was Aja looking at my shrinking cock and Mary's cum covered body. But not only that, there stood Star next to her with the same look. She was biting her lower lip and had her hands in her pants. As I made eye contact with her, Star came and bumped her head forward against the glass.

"What was that?" Mary reacted. Now looking at the two women looking at her come covered body, Mary rose and came to stand alongside me. A pane of glass separating us from the girls. Mary smiled scooped up some the of cum from her face and breasts and feed it to herself.

We all smiled at each other as I reluctantly pulled the cord and drew the blinds closed. Staring at Mary, a little dumbfounded at what we had just done. We started laughing like school kids. Looking down at herself Mary joked, "John this might be a world record."

Being the smart ass I always am, just retorted "you're welcome!"

We moved out of the front room and back to Mary's bedroom and laid on the bed. Mary lovingly rubbed my week's worth of tension into her skin. "Do you need to take another shower Mary?"

"Not on your fucking life," she quickly shot back.

I went to the kitchen and poured a couple glasses of wine and headed back. Mary turned on the TV and we melted into each other. We didn't talk too much. I leaned in for a very passionate kiss.

"So. What did you think of all that?" I asked.

Looking very serious, Mary stared at me and said, "that was the single hottest, sexiest shit I have ever done in my life. My body is tingling and my mind can't stop thinking about what Aja and Star are thinking and feeling. And in turn, that turns me on even more. Fuck, I Feel Electric! I never want this to end. I want more. What about you John?'

"Well to be honest I'm kind of drained," I laughed. "But I'm like a little kid wondering about Aja and Star. What they're thinking. What they're saying to each other?"

"Of one thing I'm certain; those girls are rubbing their pussies raw tonight that's for damn sure."

"Uh Mary, what should we do if anything to follow up on this?"

"I honestly don't know. Let me think about it," Mary replied.

"Ok."

Mary paused and got a wicked smile, "John all I know is David better be able to do this," she laughed.

I laughed with her and said "if not," pointing to myself, "Side Piece!"

We both laughed hard together until we started kissing passionately until Mary pulled away. Now looking very seriously and staring at me, "cause seriously John, I Need This. I know that now."

We quieted down and held each other. Refreshed our wine and settled back into each other. Thinking about Aja.

Next thing I knew it was late in the morning already. "Damn it!" I thought to myself. I had planned on a repeat of my David incognito fucking from last Saturday night. I knew I had to feel myself back inside her pussy. Needed to feel myself come inside her again. Plan B. Whatever that was going to be. Oh well, I had time.

We both got up and squeezed into her bathroom brushing our teeth and playfully jostling with each other talking about getting breakfast together. When the there was a loud knock on her front door.

"Who the fuck could that be? Is this another on of your surprises for me Mary?

"Nope. I hadn't planned on this. But, I sure as hell know who it is."

I just gave Mary a confused look. Willing her to continue and tell me.

"It's got to be Connie. Horny Connie. John, I'm going to go out and meet her. Invite her in for breakfast. I want you to take a shower and come out in my short robe I was wearing and play completely dumb and shock the shit out of this horny bitch."

"I like the way you think Babe."

And with that our plan was set in motion. I quickly jumped into the shower and freshened myself up. Grabbed her mini robe which only went to my upper thigh. My mind was nervous and racing as to what was going to happen next. And as I thought about it being an embarrassing disaster, my cheeks flushed and my cock started to thicken. I walked out into the rest of the house with a towel on my head drying my hair walking as if not paying any attention when I came into the kitchen and heard, "Oh Shit!"

Peeking out from under the towel on my head, I playfully acted shocked as well as I got my first look at Connie.

Mary was laughing, saying "Jesus John what kind of fucking welcome wagon shit is this?"

I stammered some gibberish as I tried to be embarrassed and duck behind a counter. Mary stopped me in my attempts to hide. "Stop it John, I'm sure Connie doesn't mind. Connie, this is John."

I moved forward and held out my hand for a shake and took Connie into view.

Connie was a light skinned black woman in her late thirties early forties. I found her quite attractive. She looked to be about medium 5 foot range. From what I could discern of her body was that she was what is termed Slim Thick. But her most noticeable feature were her breasts. They were very large. We're talking much larger than Double D's. I have never really been attracted to large breasts, but Connie's really grabbed my attention and I felt my loins start to swell and my subconscious scream out to "cool it down there". I also took notice that Connie was slightly dressed up for a Sunday morning yet here she was and not in Church. "Was she trying to impress me?" I questioned myself.