Swirl CFNM Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around and get on your fucking knees; I'm not done!" she commanded.

I heard Connie laughing in the background. I made my way onto my knees as Mary opened up her legs to show me her wet pussy. Her aroused scent was overpowering to my senses. Her face was stern and focused. This was a hot woman in dire need.

"Eat me now; and don't stop until I've had my fill with you. I've been a little neglected this weekend so far. Get me the fuck off now and forever how long I say. No teasing. Eat me the fuck up!"

Mary reached forward and grabbed me by the top of my head and forcefully pulled me into her wet pussy. I had never seen Marry this forcefully in need.

"Don't fuck around. Eat this wet pussy! I'm going to drown your white ass!"

I immediately opened up her legs further exposing her cute brown star and attacked it with my tongue causing Mary to shriek in surprise.

"I said my pussy Goddamn it, you butt freak!"

I continued for another few seconds making sure her ass was nice and wet before pulling back a bit.

"I am. I'm just getting you ready for this," as I sunk my thumb quickly and deeply into her asshole.

Mary lurched forward in surprise and I didn't hesitate in immediately sucking her clit hard into my mouth. Tonguing and sucking as hard as I could.

"Oh you Dirty Mother Fucker!" she yelled as Mary pushed straight over the edge into an orgasm. Her body jerked as she lost control. I continued the onslaught on her clit and started moving thumb in and out of her ass as the orgasm continued to rock her body. I began to ease up on Mary as her orgasm started fade. As she started to relax, I inserted two fingers into her wet gushing cunt targeting her g-spot while resuming my thumbs assault on her ass and tongue on her clit. Mary shrieked and contorted again calling me every nasty name in the book but I continued my surprise attack on her most sensitive parts.

"Oh you Mother Fucker! Oh you Mother Fucker!"

In the far reaches of my senses I could hear Connie moaning. I picked up the intensity a little bit more on her g-spot only to pull back for a second to yell at Mary.

"Come for me! Fucking squirt for me! Do It Now!" I yelled and then returned to sucking her clit.

Mary began wailing out of control as her body pushed to her undoing. She cried out loud as her body convulsed into a seizure as her pussy showered me with her intensity. She wailed and cried as her body was uncontrollably shaking and squirting my reward. It lasted forever as Mary completely gave up control to her orgasm. I rode it out and continued to feast on her until she gained enough control to fight me off.

"Stop! Stop!" she pleaded.

Mary worked up enough energy to slap my face repeatedly.

"Stop it. Damn it! Stop it! God Damn You! You Fucking White Boy! God Damn You!"

I stopped my assault on her. Sitting back in the mess I had created. I exhaled loudly in exhaustion and merely said, "you're welcome."

Mary had no reply. She was shut down, she was in full recovery mode. I sat back and admired my work.

"You're not fucking done yet," I heard from behind me. "It's my turn cock slave. Get the fuck over here and give me some of that."

I turned to find that Connie was now naked and had been playing with herself while Mary and I had performed for her. I crawled my way over to Connie. She had a Cheshire cat grin on her face as she kept her thighs held tightly together. I tried to pry her legs apart but she resisted me in keeping them closed. Gaining my attention, she asked, "are you ready for this?" I stupidly nodded in my exhausted state. Connie slowly opened her thighs for me to look at her mound covered with a stubble of pubic hair. Then it came into view. Her lips were swollen and wet. At the top of her temple proudly staring back at me was her clit on full display. Poking out from underneath her hood.

"Oh My God! That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!" I honestly gushed.

"Not only do I have large breasts, but I have a pretty easy to find clit," she giggled.

I was mesmerized by how beautiful it was. I had never seen a clit that prominent before. My exhaustion turned to complete lustful energy. I was excited by the prospects of such a willing clit. No flashlight or road map needed here; just an excited woman with a large clit begging for attention.

Connie leaned forward and put her hands on either side of my head and pulled me slowly into her core like a fly to a spider. Her scent picking up its intensity as I saw some of her fluids leak out from her lips as her anticipation showed me how much she wanted me.

I reached out my tongue to make that first slight contact. Connie sharply exhaled and her clit jerked away from me and then back at me for more needed attention. It was so beautiful. I was so hypnotized by her clit. I started to get more comfortable and daring with my tongue dancing with her clit. Connie cooed as we settled into a rhythmn.

"OH that's it. Lick it. Lick it slave."

I was so into this. I've never had this much fun just continuously licking a clit. I was literally like a damn kid with an ice cream cone. I never wanted this to end.

"I fucking love your clit Connie. I have never. Oh my God I love it," I gushed.

"Lick it Babe. That's it. Lick it. Oh now suck it. Suck it. Oh shit that's it. Be my good cock slave and make me come for you. Make me flood that face of yours."

Connie kept up her constant dirty talk. Making me more enthused. I picked up my intensity and Connie increased her volume and nasty talk. I could hear some movement behind me and took a quick peek to see Mary watching Connie and I intently. She was furiously manhandling her very wet pussy. We made quick eye contact and she mouthed "I Love It!"

Turning my attention back to Connie she grabbed my head and pulled me back to her sex. "Get back in there cock bitch. No fucking around make me come now!"

I sucked her large clit back into my mouth and sucked in rhythmn as if we were fucking. Connie synced in with me immediately and we moved in a quickly escalating back and forth with each other. Connie was grunting and swearing with each back and forth.

"That's it you big dick mother fucker. Make me come. Make me come so you can prove worthy of putting that white dick inside me. Let you come inside your black Queen."

Connie's words were setting me on fire. I was on an all out assault sucking and licking her clit. I sank two fingers inside her reaching for her g spot. A couple of stabs and an "Oh Shit!" sent Connie bucking and clamping my head to her explosion. Her pussy erupted as the rest of her body locked up and Connie screamed. Connie made good on her promise to flood my face with her nectar. I kept at her convulsing pussy taking her straight to another orgasm. Connie just continued to moan and work towards another orgasm. I pulled my head back from her. My fingers still pistoning inside of her.

"Give it to me Connie. Come for me. Come right fucking now as I motioned up towards her g spot. My hands sloshing in her flooded cavern.

"Oh shit. Oh Shit. Oh Shit. Ahhhhhh!"

And once again she lost control of her body and began squirting for me. I heard Mary behind me saying that she was coming. As Connie's body started to gain control I started back on gently sucking and licking her clit; and cleaning up from her explosion. Connie was done. She just laid there.

"John? Can you come here please?"

It wasn't easy getting up and making my way over to Mary. In my exhaustion, I kneeled before her.

"John, normally you're making your way home by now. But, I haven't had you inside me this weekend. I need you inside me. How long before you can fuck me!"

I laughed at her directness. At her need.

"Well, my body is exhausted and my cock is a little sore. Probably going to take me about 4 hours to gain my strength and hardness back," I said honestly.

"Can you stay? Will you stay? I need you to fuck me. I need that white dick deep inside me. I need to feel you unload inside me," Mary said with pure lust. Mary leaned forward to kiss me not caring that she was also tasting Connie. Our tongues danced as Mary reached down for my cock as well and stroked.

"I need this cock. Stay and fuck me. Fuck your Mary. I need your come."

"How can I resist. You two may be the death of me. But it's worth it."

"Thank you Baby! I loved watching you and Connie together. I have never done that. Made me hot as fuck. You should have seen the faces you caused her. And the language, My Lord! John you are something else."

"You're not mad or jealous?"

"Hell no. Didn't your hear me? Made me hot as fuck. I Came Hard!"

"I am a very lucky man. Tired, but lucky" We continued to kiss.

I broke our contact to look over at Connie. She was recuperating and not paying attention to anything but her inner woo saa.

"Connie, would you like to stay for Breakfast?" I asked.

"God yes! You've worked up an appetite."

"I'm glad. Give me a bit to get fry up some hash for us."

I left the two women to recover and do what I like to do second best: Cook. I washed my hands. Pulled out the potatoes that I had previously cooked and cubed the day before. Cubed up the steaks that had been allotted for Jackie and Connie. Sliced up some onions and got the biggest skillet I could find. Melted some butter and fried my naked ass off. Mary and Connie were kind enough to set the table and remain somewhat naked. 30 minutes later we were feasting on a protein and carb overload. We made small talk as we looked and laughed at each other's nakedness. The girls moved into the living room as I cleaned everything up before making my way to join them.

Once in the living room I found them back into their clothes talking and laughing. I couldn't help think they were talking and laughing at my expense.

"John, this was really unexpected. And welcome. I can't wait for Mary to share you with me again and take this to another level."

I'm not sure what they had talked about in my absence; but the casual and certainness with which Connie had expressed that, led me to believe that the two had already come to an agreement. I looked at Mary who returned my questioning gaze with a blushing nod.

"I need to go and you need to rest up in order to give Mary a right good fucking," Connie joked.

I got up to walk Connie to the door. She latched aggressively onto my cock as we made our way to the front door. Connie leaned in for a very passionate kiss and an uncomfortable squeeze of my cock causing me to wince as we kissed.

"Just wait till I get you alone and completely dominate you. If you're good, then my cock slave might get to savor Miss Connie's pussy," she said as she squeezed hard on my scrotum; turned and walked out the front door. Just like that.

Mary and I just looked at each other for a moment before bursting out in laughter, not sure what to make out of what had just happened.

"What did you two talk about while I was cleaning up in the kitchen?" I asked.

"It wouldn't be a surprise then now would it?" she shot back.

"You and your surprises Mary."

"Are you complaining John?"

"Ahh Hell No," I laughed.

"Let's take a nap John. I think we need it," Mary implored.

"Perfect," I said in agreement.

I helped Mary up from the sofa and we made our way back to her bedroom and collapsed in a heap on her bed and were in a race to fall asleep first. Not sure who won.

A few hours later we both started to stir. We cuddled together. Turned on the TV and continued to drift in and out for the next hour or so. We both woke to Mary's phone notifying her of an incoming text. Checking her phone she yelled out, "that Bitch!"

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Its Jackie up to her old tricks."

What do you mean?"

Mary showed me her phone and there was a close up pic of Jackie with an unidentified Caucasian cock in her mouth. This followed with another incoming pic the same cock now invading her pussy. Followed by one more pic with her mound covered in sperm.

"Can you believe this bitch John?"

"I love your family Mary," I said laughingly.

Mary texted back: You White Cock Slut!

Jackie: Takes One To Know One!

"Touché," I laughed.

Jackie: I want John's cock.

Mary: Mine.

Jackie: What does John want.

Mary: What I want. That's what!

Jackie: Bitch!

Mary: Slut!

Jackie: Love You!

Mary: Love You Too!

Putting her phone down, Mary turned her attention to me. "John this has been crazy. I don't know where this is going, but something tells me we might have take this beyond weekends. You're not too far away from me. Or I can even come out to your place; but I think we need to meet more often."

"You won't get any argument out of me on that. Especially if that means I don't have to refrain from coming while I'm with you mid week."

"Ah hell no. You're going to come for me white boy. Just a lot more often that's all!"

"Sold!"

Reaching down to grab a hold of my cock, Mary seriously asked, "Is your cock ready to give me the fucking I need and deserve?"

"Deserve?"

"Yes! I deserve your come inside me," she said as her stroking increased and my sore cock started to respond. "That's it. Get hard for me John and fuck your Mary."

Mary reached over to her bedside night stand and got out my cock ring. With a wicked smile she tightened my up and giggled as my cock plumped up for her. What Mary didn't know was that it was time for me to surprise her this time.

"I'll give you what you want. What you deserve; but on my terms."

"What are you talking about John?"

"Quiet. Get up and get naked for your Daddy."

"Oh shit."

"Shut up and do it."

"Yes sir," she quietly obeyed.

As Mary was undressing, I opened up her side table where I had put the butt plug that she had surprised me with. Holding it up for her I said, "this is the plug that you snuck in my ass a few hours ago. I have cleaned it, and now it is going into your ass. Turn around, bend over, open up and give your ass to me."

Mary quickly responded and started to say something but I quickly shushed her quiet. As she presented her ass to me I couldn't resist and quickly gave her beautiful ass a sloppy wet kiss and probe of the tongue.

"Oh shit, Daddy you are so nasty! You Love that Chocolate Ass Don't You?"

I moaned my affirmative answer into her rosebud. Meanwhile as Mary held open her cavern for my tongue, I was able to fish out some lube and cover the plug with it. I pulled my head back and poured some lube onto her ass. Toyed her beautiful dark entrance for a minute with the plug before adding some pressure."

"Relax Baby. Open up for Daddy."

"Oh yes baby."

I went slow and gradual. Mary was really getting into it as I toyed slowly with her anus.

"Put it in me Daddy. Please put it all the way in Baby," she pleaded.

I'm all about what my lover wants so I complied pushing the plug home. Mary reacted with a load groan followed by some sharp breaths as she adjusted herself to the new intrusion. She didn't have too much time to think when I grabbed and threw her face down onto the bed. I maneuvered myself between her thighs, just below her sexy ass and started rubbing the head of my cock between the wet folds of her wet pussy. Oh God, how I love to rub my cock lightly into that beautiful precious gateway into a woman. I pulled back slightly and noticed her phone laying next to her. I grabbed it and quickly moved into camera mode and took various pics of my dick moving slightly into her wet enflamed opening. The sheen from her wetness reflecting on the head of my dick.

"Fuck Daddy. Don't tease me any longer I need your cock, Ahh shit!"

Before she could complete her sentence I dove straight into her deeply.

Leaning into her. I growled into her ear, "is this what you needed?"

"Oh fuck yes Daddy. I've never had both holes filled. Oh shit Daddy."

"You ready to get fucked?" Without waiting for a response I pulled back and slammed into her again. She reacted by screaming and clutching at the sheets. I grabbed her hands and pulled them behind her back. At that moment I had wished that I had that belt to restrain her with but I wasn't about to pull out for anything right now.

"Keep your hands back her while I punish you pussy."

"Oh shit Daddy. Fuck me."

Once again before she could complete her sentence, I began thrusting aggressively into her with no thought for her comfort; just my pent up need to assault her pussy and take what I wanted.

"That's it. Take it!" I bellowed as I just continued to plow back and forth into her.

"Oh Jesus Daddy! Your cock, my ass! I never, oh shit!"

I continued my assault on her. Since having already come a couple of times, I was able to really rip into her without the fear of coming. I was really giving it to Mary.

"You going to come for me Mary? I want to feel your pussy grab my cock. Work for my come you horny bitch!"

"Fuck, you're nasty Daddy! Give me your come. Abuse me and give me your come. Please."

I increased the intensity of my thrusts. Edging her forcefully closer to her orgasm. "My nasty, needy bitch. You come first and milk me into your pussy!"

Those words lit a fire into Mary. "Oh Fuck Daddy!"

Slamming into her even harder. "Come for me Bitch!" I yelled.

That triggered it. Mary screamed and shook uncontrollably. Her scream turned to wailing as the orgasm ripped through her body. Her pussy squeezed me hard as I fought not to give in and come inside her. I was just along for the ride enjoying Mary being completely out of control. As I stared at the back of her head feeling her convulse below me, I could just imagine that her eyes were rolled in the back of her head. She continued to convulse and moan as the waves still rippled through her body. I've never had more fun watching someone lose it like that. I smiled and chuckled hard to myself as Mary came back down to earth.

My arms were getting weak so I pulled out and lay beside a disheveled Mary. Still turned on by how fucking sexy she was. I closed my eyes to catch a little breath myself. A minute later Mary yelled at me, "Goddamn it John! You're still fucking hard! You didn't come you Mother Fucker! You know I wanted your come inside me! You fucking lied to me!"

"I didn't lie to you," I said humbly.

I let Mary go on a little rant getting herself all worked up. I just stared at her taking it all in. I started to give her a real shit eating grin and that set her off even more. I let her go on her tirade a little bit longer before I yelled, "ENOUGH!"

I grabbed her body and forced her face down of the bed as I quickly straddled her ass. My cock hard between her cheeks.

"I didn't lie," I repeated calmly and sternly.

Mary reached back to swat at me but I pinned them over her head with one hand. Moving down I quickly pulled the butt plug out of her ass and threw it onto the floor.

"Ow! What the Fuck are you doing!" she demanded.

Reaching over to the nightstand with my free hand I was able to grab the lube. Mary wasn't sure what I was up to until she felt the lube drip onto her gaping asshole.

"Oh no John. I'm not ready for that yet." she cried.

"Oh yes! I promised to come inside you and this is where I'm going to come," I said with conviction.

"No John I can't. I've never."

"Do you trust me?"

Mary did not reply. Breathing heavy below me; contemplating the question.

Very calmly I asked her once again, "Mary, do you trust me?"

Timidly she answered, "yes. But I'm scared. John you're too big for me right now. I'm not ready yet."

I am not going to lie. Normally I would have acquiesced at that moment; but, Mary's asshole was still gaping from the plug. The head of my cock hovering just above it. That beautiful image won the argument.

"Mary, this is going to happen. I am going to go slow and pay close attention to you. I know you want this and I want to make this a reality for you."