Swirl CFNM Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further emboldened by all of this, Mary wickedly whispered to Aja, "would you like to touch it? I know John won't mind."

I stood there unable to move. Unable to do anything. Watching the wheels turning in Aja's mind. Not believing her situation. Looking around to see if anyone was watching."

"Um. Ah," not knowing what to say. "I, ah, would like to, but there are cameras pointed in this direction, and ah, I don't think I should." Aja exhaled deeply and gushed out honestly, " And I really would love to touch you Mr. John as long as it really is ok with you Mary."*

"It really is Aja. I would love for you to feel for yourself," Mary said wickedly.

Shaking it all off and joking around, Aja said, "whew, you two are something else. Do you do this to other people. Is this your thing?"

"No Aja. We don't. I really am very thankful for you being so kind to me the other week. You made me feel very comfortable, because I was very nervous and embarrassed. You have helped give me a lot of pleasure since then. I'm been kind of like a little school girl wanting to show off. And I've been recently learning that I like to show John off. I hope you don't mind."

"Can I just say that you two are officially my favorite customers!" Aja laughed. "I can't believe you came in here to thank me, and show me the fruits of my labor. You guys are too much. You Extra!"

We continued to laugh. My erection continued to throb for Aja. Aja continued to look at him throb for her and then look at Mary. And Mary continued to watch it all with a deep lust in her eyes.

"There is one more thing we need," Mary said.

Aja and I both shot our looks over to her.

"Oh God, what more could there be?" Aja laughed excitedly.

"I want to buy John a gift," Mary said matter of factly.

"What kind of gift?"

"Well you can see he is already quite large."

"You can say that again."

"Even look at that large head. But I want to accentuate it even more. Even help him with maintaining it," Mary said wickedly.

"Mmmm a cock ring," Aja breathed. "Nice. That would be awesome. I like you Mary." Aja looked at my straining cock and then wickedly back up at me. "Would you like a cock ring John?"

"I have never thought about it before. Do you really want one for me Mary?"

"Yes! You know I am in love with your big cock. But when I was squeezing it last week, trapping all that blood in it and you just plumped up even bigger and your head flared up even more for me. It turned me on so much and I knew I wanted to get you one. Hell in that moment I devised this whole scenario right now. I wanted Aja to help pick one out for you."

"You are so fucking kinky Mary," I laughed.

"Right! And my fucking favorite," Aja joined in. "Come on John let's go pick out the perfect cock ring for you."

As Aja made her was past me to lead the way, she looked down at my cock and nonchalantly squeezed the head trying to make it look conspicuous for any potential security cameras that might have been keyed in on us. Looking back up she bit her lip and winked at me all in one smooth motion. Mary caught her sneaky little action, laughed and commented, "I'm so fucking turned on."

We made our way back over to where the vibrators were. Mary placed John 2.0 back to his rightful place. Next to that section were a number of various cock rings.

"Guys, I'm not even going to mess around and bother showing you all these different ones. Here is the one you need." Aja held up a pretty thick stringed loop of material with a bead at the near the two end pieces, crimping it together to form a loop. " Simply place this around your beautiful large cock and underneath your balls and cinch this up as tight as you want or need. To undo it there is a little button that allows you to loosen this little bead to remove. This should comfortably keep you plump."

"I love it," Mary said.

"And I would like to see him in it," Aja confessed.

"Um, Aja. What time do you get off?"

"Ten O'clo..., but wait I can't. No that wouldn't."

"Aja, I'm sorry. I've done it again. I'm sorry. I never want to make you uncomfortable. However, what I was going to suggest, was that if by chance on your way home tonight, and you happen to drive by number 4 Harvard Court. You might get your wish by taking a look at the front windows at 10:30 sharp. John will be proudly displayed for your comfort for a few minutes."

"Are you serious?" Aja asked.

"Very serious. He will be on display in the front window for a few minutes whether you show up or not. Be as comfortable with this as you like. Pull in the driveway and stay in your car and look from there if you like. I would love to show you his beautiful large white cock in your cock ring," Mary said in an almost trance like manner.

"I don't know. Would you like that John?"

"To be honest, I'm about ready to come in my pants just thinking about it," I gushed.

Embarrassed and turning red, Aja said, "ok, I'll think about it."

"Please do. Please come by tonight Aja," Mary pleaded.

Things got quiet and a little awkward between us then. Breaking the silence Aja asked, "this has never happened to me here before. I love it. You guys really are my new favorite customers. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Mary responded, "No we'll take the cock..."

I quickly interrupted Mary, "Yes there is."

Both Mary and Aja shot questioning looks of surprise at me.

"I would like to buy Mary a gift as well," I stated.

The questioning look on Mary's face intensified while the look on Aja's face turned to wonder and anticipation.

"I Love it! What is it?" Aja asked. Mary still not sure how to respond.

"Mary and I have been helping each other learn new things about ourselves. Pushing each other. Finding new hidden pleasures. Last week, I think I helped Mary find something new, and I would LOVE to explore that with her."

"Oh Jesus you two are so fucking hot! What is it?" Aja implored.

Mary was quickly turning red. Flushing with the uncertainty and excitement of what I was going to suggest right in front of Aja. Dropping her jaw, "What?"

Unabashedly, I looked at Aja and reported, "Last week I gave Mary a massage. During that massage, I spent a long time exploring her sexy ass with my hands and my tongue."

Aja squealed and Mary moaned in embarrassed excitement.

"I absolutely loved exploring her forbidden virgin hole, and I think she liked it as well."

Aja looked over at Mary looking for confirmation of my statement. In her embarrassment, Mary couldn't speak. She just looked down and slightly shook her head yes.

Looking back at Aja I said, "and I want you to help me find a toy for us to help explore the pleasure that is her beautiful ass."

"Oh my God Yes!" Aja shrieked.

"John!" Mary pleaded in utter embarrassment.

"No Mary! This is great! I want to help. I want to be a part of this. God, this is so exciting!"

Just then, Aja's face completely changed as a thought struck her.

"Wait right here! I'll be right back!" Aja said as she stormed off.

Mary turned to me, "John are you doing this on purpose to get back at me Quid Pro Quo?"

"I would be lying if I said I wasn't. But, mainly, I loved watching you respond to my hands and especially my tongue in your sexy ass. I want more. I think you do too. And I thought we might as well keep Aja involved in our explorations as well," I said with a wicked voice and a wink.

"John you are too much," Mary said as we continued to stare at each other.

It was then that we were interrupted by oncoming footsteps and looking to see Aja coming back close to us. This time with the young Latina that had greeted us when we first came in.

Not wasting any time, Aja quickly spoke an introduction, "You guys, this is Star. Star, this is Mary and John. They are without question my favorite customers. They are so fucking fun and sexy!"

We all just kind of awkwardly looked at each other, nodded and quietly spoke our shy, "nice to meet you."

Picking back up, Aja began again, "So a couple weeks ago, Mary came in here looking for a very large dildo that had to be a specific size. One that had to remind her of someone when they weren't together when she needed relief. So, I helped her find one that was exactly like that," Aja said pointing to my hard obscene throbbing erection.

"Oh my God!" Star breathed in looking at my cock on display for her. I could feel Mary grab my arm for support as her shyness and excitement were getting too much for her.

Aja continued, "We did such a good job finding the right cock, that Mary was kind enough to come in this week to thank me personally and to show me what we were trying to match. But also to surprise John with a gift. To make his already big cock, fatter, plumper."

"Fuck. A cock ring," Star whispered as she still stared at my cock throbbing even more for her.

Holding up the cock ring dangling from her fingers, Aja went on, "Exactly! So, I picked this one out for them. But, that's not all. John just surprised us all by saying he wanted to return the favor and get Mary a gift. Which is were you come in Star."

Mary and I looked at each other confused not sure where Aja was going with all this.

Getting our attention, Star looked at both Mary and I. Her expression clearly showing that she understood what Aja meant. "Oh I see," said Star.

"You guys, Star is our resident Anal expert," Aja added.

Star slightly blushed but took it as a compliment, "yep, I am all things anal. So much so, Star is not actually my real name; it's my first love," she spoke with pride.

"Estrella," I quietly mumbled.

Star stopped and looked at me with lust and then down to my cock again. "Yes! A man after my own ass," she laughed. Quickly breaking the trance she grabbed Mary by the hand and whisked her away, "come on Mary let me get you started on the pure nasty pleasure that awaits that sexy ass of yours."

Star and Mary walked off to just down the aisle where the anal toys were. For some unknown reason, Aja and I did not go with them. We stood there facing each other. Aja looking down at my still hard cock, biting her lower lip. And me staring at her rock hard nipples screaming at me beneath her top.

Breaking the silence, "you two are a really cute couple. How did you guys meet? Aja asked.

"Well, I'm not sure it is fair to say that we are a couple. Hell, we even met from a Craigslist ad I posted."

"For real? Craigslist? What kind of Ad?"

"I put up a post looking for an African American woman that wouldn't mind hanging out with a naked well endowed white guy; and do whatever they wanted."

"Really?" Aja asked.

"Really. Simple as that," I replied.

"Why an African American Women?"

"That's a long story. About 15 years ago I took a job that was working with predominately black women. Up until that point most white women never showed me much interest. However, these women did. It was a big confidence boost for me. Also, now I hope this doesn't sound weird, there were a lot of these women that were going through difficult times and struggles and I admired their courage and strength."

"Why would that be weird?" Aja questioned.

"Because it reminded me of the most important person I have ever met, my Grandmother. She was true old school. Didn't listen to those around her. Accomplished things that women weren't supposed to do in her day. All the while caring for a family and husband that got messed up in the war and spent the rest of his life masking the pain with alcohol, gambling and just fucking around. She was a no excuses, no complaining type of person. Her life was not easy. She didn't care. She didn't listen to or abide by any limitations that anyone or anything placed in her way. Seeing these coworkers endure some of the same things made my heart go out to them. I easily fell in love with them. I couldn't believe some of these incredibly beautiful black women actually had an interest in me. So that's why."

Aja paused for quite a while before saying anything. Looking into my serious eyes, down to my cock and back up to my eyes, "so John, I'm an African American woman. Would I qualify?" she asked shyly.

"You more than qualify Aja," I said firmly.

Aja smiled. Looked down and moved closer to me. Trying to be discrete in public. Reached over and squeezed the head of my cock in my pants and began stroking its length. "Because I would like to hang out with you," she said rather demurely.

I moaned loudly as I pressed myself into her grasp.

"Fuck, I love it John," she breathed. "I want it."

"I would love that too Aja. But, even though I don't have any real attachments to Mary; I'm going to have to defer to her. I really do hope that you come by her house this evening on your way home."

Looking deep into my eyes and working my cock, "I wouldn't miss it," she said seriously.

Aja and I were in our own little world when it was interrupted by Mary, "are you doing what I think you are doing over there?" She barked.

Letting go and moving away towards Mary, "Umm, I'm not going to lie, yes I was. I hope you're not mad at me," she pleaded.

"Girl, I'm not mad. I'm turned on. Shit!" Mary and Star came back over to us. "John look at this cute set of butt plugs Star picked out for me to begin my, I mean, our newest adventure. And some lube to go with it."

I closed my eyes and threw my head back groaning, "I can't wait. I'm the luckiest man on the planet," I laughed. Just then someone grabbed my cock again. This was too much. I opened my eyes to see it was Star this time squeezing my cock.

"My turn," she simply said.

"Isn't that the damn truth," Mary said. "John, let's go home and play.

We paid for our gifts. I made goo goo eyes and smiled at our new friends. Especially Aja. We made our way out of the store and Mary turned to Aja, winked and said, "See you later," very loudly.

We got to my car and threw everything in the back seat. "John. Get your fucking cock out right now!" She demanded. I strained to get my rock hard cock out of my tight pants and was noticing the Mary was working her hands into her pants and into her crotch. "Fuck, I'm soaked. I've never been this wet or turned on in my life!" With my rigid cock now free in the open, Mary pulled her hand from her pants and took hold of my cock. Her hand was soaked from her excitement. Her strong aroma hit me hard and caused me to spasm in her hand. She easily stroked me with her juices. My own pre-cum flowing out and mixing with her own natural lubricant.

"Mary, we need to fuck right now! I need to come inside you right now!"

Sensing my immediate urgency, Mary was able to play it cool. She squeezed my cock hard. Not wanting it to go any further.

"I want that too I really do. But, there's something more important I want."

"What's that?" I asked in desperation.

"I want you to save it for just a little while longer. I want you to come for me while Aja is watching. I want her to see you shoot that big fucking load. All over me."

If it hadn't been for Mary's death grip on my cock; for the first time in my life, four sentences would have triggered my orgasm.

Mary pulled her slick wet hand off my dick. Slapped it hard. "Priorities!" she yelled and then started laughing. "Let's go home John."

We made our way back onto the highway back to her house. Mary was staring at me as I drove. My cock still hard.

"You want her don't you?" She asked.

"Who?"

"You know who John."

"She is very beautiful and has a really cute personality." Looking down at my cock, "I guess I am attracted to her.

Mary laughed, "Obviously. I had fun watching her get turned on by your cock. She wants it. Bad. And for the life of me, I can't figure why that turns me the fuck on. I want to see her with your cock."

My cock pulsed with excitement to hear Mary say that. "That's honestly up to you Mary. From the beginning this has always been about you and your pleasure. It still is, and will continue to be. I like her, but I wouldn't pursue that unless it is what you want."

"God it turns me on. We'll see. Baby steps for now. And a little later tonight you can show off for her...and me," she laughed.

"Mary do you mind If we stop at my favorite Butcher on the way back? How would you like steak for dinner tonight?"

"Sounds Perfect. Maybe we could get one or two for Jackie or Connie too," Mary shot back.

"Oh, ok, I'm good with that," I said uncertainly.

A short way down 70 we pulled off and headed north on Bermuda, then onto Elizabeth Ave on up into Ferguson and into my favorite butcher and small market.

"I have been coming here since I was a kid. I love it. Always great steaks. Rarely buy beef from the supermarket. Love to spoil myself, and now you, with a good steak," I gushed.

Stuffed my cock back into my pants and we went inside. Told Mary to go to the Meat counter and pick out 4 steaks of her choice while I picked other stuff to make.

I had fun watching Mary have a hard time making up her mind while I picked up some Andria's steak sauce. A couple of pounds of fresh green beans. Some garlic. A bag of Yukon gold potatoes. Some sharp cheddar cheese and milk. For desert I picked up a bag of frozen 3 berry mix and some shortbread cookies. Then snuck my way in behind Mary grinding my still hard cock into her ass. Looking back at me, "you want that don't you?"

"All of it," I said.

"I want 4 of those bacon wrapped filets," Mary said. "And they're not even expensive!"

"Whatever you like and want Mary."

We made our purchases and loaded back into my car. Fished out my softening cock and Mary quickly latched onto it.

"That won't do. You always need to be hard for me white boy."

" I love you playing with my cock Mary."

"I love playing with your cock, keeping you hard for me John. Keeps my pussy nice and wet and wanting," Mary replied.

Mary played with my cock leisurely for the ride back to her house. Back home I left my cock out and covered it with groceries as we made our way back into her house. Mary playfully trying to take the bags away from me to expose me to her neighbors. I mostly won the battle, but, any neighbors paying attention certainly got a good glimpse. Mary laughing hysterically, "come on John, show Connie that big fucking cock!"

Stepping into the house I put the groceries on the bench and Mary quickly started taking off my clothes. Kneeling at my feet, my cock in her face, she pulled out the cock ring and lovingly placed it down my shaft and underneath my balls. Then cinched it up tight. Squealing as my cock immediately flared up. The crown of my head becoming dark red and plumping up madly. My cock looked angry as fuck.

"Oh My God, I Fucking Love It. Look at the angry mother fucker!"

I could only groan at the pure enjoyment that Mary was getting from this.

Mary slipped the enlarged head into her mouth and back out. Scraping her teeth against the Corona of my head. I jerked back from the sensitivity. Mary quickly and roughly grabbing me by the balls pulling me back into the sweet torture of her mouth.

With my cock bursting and wet with her saliva, Mary went over to her purse and grabbed her phone. Knelt back in front of me and buried my cock into her mouth again. She pulled back. "Thrust your angry cock out at me John."

As I did so, Mary began taking pictures of my cock with her phone, moaning how beautiful it looked.

"Fuck, I love it John. Didn't think I could love your cock any more, but I was wrong. So hot and throbbing for me. Got me so hot I would make you come if it wasn't for Aja coming to see this beautiful thing."

The comment made me push further into Mary's. mouth, moaning loudly.

Pulling back, Mary said, "oh you like that nasty boy don't you?"

"Yes Mary. That fucking turns me on showing myself to you and Aja."

"Going to show her how big her cock ring makes you? You going to come for her John? Going to show her how big a load you want to give her?"