Sylvia’s Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I showered, I used a razor to tidy up my legs and under my arms. I hadn't been dating or having sex so I didn't shave completely down there very often. I had a little patch of pubic hair which I kept trimmed and short for cleanliness and comfort's sake. I just shaved around the sides to keep it tidy. I used my favorite moisturizing body wash that kept my skin baby smooth and soft. I didn't wash my hair, because it was already clean and I didn't want to sit with it being wet and feeling cold. I had already washed my face and taken off my makeup before I showered but as I looked in the mirror, I decided to put a tiny bit of makeup back on. I was an artist with the 'no makeup' makeup look. People would compliment me and say, "You look great without any makeup on!" but I was wearing some. It still looked very natural, and I put on some chapstick just to give my lips a little bit of shine.

As I fussed in the mirror next over what to wear, the thought did occur to me that I was being silly, I was only going to watch TV with my son in the living room. I knew David was literally just showering and throwing on pajamas, but I justified it by saying to myself that I never go out on dates anymore, so I should at least practice making myself looking good. I liked being girly and he looked so good all the time lately that I wanted to look my best too. I loved when he complimented me or when I could feel his eyes on me.

He said he was going to get comfy, so he was probably going to wear what he would sleep in, either pajama pants or gym shorts and a t-shirt. I decided I didn't want to wear a bra but I also didn't want my nipples to be clearly in his face so I wore a cute light yellow camisole with a built in shelf bra. I often just wore a long t-shirt to bed with sometimes panties, sometimes nothing but that wouldn't have been appropriate to watch a movie in. Since the camisole only went down to a little past my belly button, I looked in my drawer for some cotton boyshorts. I selected a modest lavender pair with a black trimmed waist band.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked cute! Maybe too cute, and my nipples were still showing through the extra layer of my top. I played with my hair a little until it looked natural but perfect.

I put an almost imperceptible dot of perfume on my chest between my small breasts and then slightly on my neck behind my ears. I didn't put on any deodorant because I didn't anticipate sweating very much and the powdery smell of it could sometimes be overpowering. I checked myself once more in the mirror, and then turned around to see how my butt looked. The squats are working, I thought. My ass looked good, but was it too much? Half of my cheeks were out. David might like that. I brushed the silly thought away and kept moving. I'm allowed to be comfortable in my own house.

As I walked downstairs to kitchen I saw David already on the couch searching Netflix for a movie to watch. He was just wearing an old Pink Floyd t-shirt and some black and white plaid pajama pants. I could feel that so much of my skin was exposed and I was a little scared that I was overdoing it.

Its just your sleep-wear, I thought to myself. Just act normal and it will be normal. I looked down at myself and saw my nipples were hard and still slightly visible even through the extra layer on my top. I grabbed two waters from the fridge and approached the living room.

"I got you a water," I said as I dimmed the overhead lights and grabbed a plush throw blanket from the love seat.

"Thanks," David said, not taking his eyes off the TV as he searched.

Where should I sit, I wondered. I approached him to hand him the water.

"What do you want to watch?" he asked as he looked up and took the water bottle. I could see an immediate change in his eyes as he quickly looked me up and down. I felt good, but slightly embarrassed and I just quickly sat down next to him on the couch. I could feel his eyes on me. I swallowed nervously and spread the small throw blanket out to cover my naked legs. As I turned to look at his face, I saw he was still looking and our eyes met. I could feel my pulse rising. Our faces were very close.

"Oh, it doesn't matter to me. Was there anything that you wanted to watch, baby?" I said as naturally as I could.

David looked back at the TV. He selected a Netflix miniseries about a haunted house.

"This is trending number one lately," he said. "Its a ghost show, I heard it was pretty good."

"Okay, baby," I said and smiled. I adjusted the blanket over my lap and took a sip of water. He started the show and adjusted the volume a little bit.

"Are you comfortable, Mom?" David asked as he turned his head toward me. I could see his eyes drawn down over my chest and I looked down and saw my nipples were hard. I covered them instinctively with my arm, feigning modesty and surprise.

"I'm cold," I said, almost giggling. I was a surprised by my little-girl tone of voice. What is wrong with me? I started thinking to myself. What am I even doing? David is probably thinking I'm acting like a weirdo.

"Come here," he said, and extended his strong arm around me to pull me in. He did it so naturally and confidently I immediately stopped worrying and felt safe. I scooted over next to him and laid my head against his shoulder and chest. He kissed the top of my head affectionately and caressed my shoulder.

Yes. I thought as I snuggled into him and the show started playing. This is what I wanted.

I tried paying attention to what was on the TV, but I really didn't care that much. I was so focused on how warm and beautiful I felt being held by David. I could feel every touch of his hand on my skin, his breath, his heartbeat. He smelled so good. I adjusted the blanket so we were both under it and when our legs brushed against each other, it felt electric.

I was loving every second of cuddling with my son. It was still in the realms of normal, but this was definitely a new level of affection and physical intimacy for us. My brain must have been releasing a ton of oxytocin, because I was just in heaven. I could have died right there. I loved him.

My son was a man, and he was making me feel like a woman. Its that simple, that basic. I was just basking in the warmth of his masculinity. It was drawing out of me my own femininity. I wanted to show him that. I wanted to be recognized as a woman.

My rational mind was a bit confused as to why my body was reacting so strongly and involuntarily. I wondered how David felt and if it was anything close to what I was experiencing. His body language seemed totally at ease and comfortable, and so I just let myself enjoy the moment we were in. I nuzzled my head into his chest and he would smell my hair and every once in a while kiss the top of my head. I had to put my hand somewhere so eventually I let it sit on his thigh.

I stayed still for most part, my eyes were looking at the TV screen, but I wasn't absorbing any of it. At some point without even realizing it, my thumb was moving side to side, lightly and slowly caressing David's thigh. I started to notice that there was a slight pull or tightening of the material of his pajama pants. I wondered if my son was having an erection.

Oh my God, I thought. What do I do? I kept moving my thumb side to side on his thigh. I nuzzled my head against his chest and sighed. What am I doing? I asked myself. I could hear my own breathing getting shallow as my ears began tuning out the noise from the TV. I could feel and almost hear David's pulse everywhere that our bodies were touching. It felt so powerful. I knew every heartbeat was delivering more and more blood to my son's dick. Holy shit..

"Do you like the show?" David asked quietly, and he inhaled in the scent of my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"Mmhmm.." I breathed sharply, my pitch higher than normal. "It's good, baby," I whispered. As my thighs started to squirm, I realized I was getting wet. After a while of this, my face was starting to feel hot, and I could feel distinct prickles of perspiration on my forehead, then between my shoulder blades. I rocked my elbow out a little and could feel the cool air make contact with my underarms.

I needed to leave. My rational brain was screaming at me, but it seemed so far away and my body was just responding automatically. I noted with anxiety that my hips were rocking slightly, almost imperceptibly. I could feel that my cotton panties were fucking wet.

Why is this happening? I needed to get up and leave.

The music on the TV swelled up mercifully and then the credits starting playing.

"I'm falling asleep, baby," I lied. "I'm gonna go to bed." I lifted the blanket off slowly and I took a mental snapshot of our laps in the dim room. He had an obvious and huge tent in his pajama pants and the wetness from my cunt had made the bottom of my cotton shorts noticeably darker. Through the material, you could easily see my camel-toe. It was embarrassing. I stood up quickly, hoping to preserve some dignity and kissed my son's temple.

"Goodnight, baby," I said as I scurried out into the kitchen and up the stairs to my bedroom.

"Goodnight, Mom," he softly called out, his voice deep and calm.

I felt so embarrassed as I walked up the steps in my wet boyshorts as my slippery pussy lips slid against each other. I looked down at my nipples, which were hard and more than noticeable even with the built-in shelf bra. I took a deep breath as I stepped into my bedroom and stepped out of the damp panties immediately and flung them against the wall with my foot.

Calm down. Nothing happened, I told myself and tried to control and slow down my breathing. I looked into the mirror and as ashamed as I felt, I thought I looked great. My cheeks were flushed, pupils dilated. My top hugged my tight little cougar body and stopped just high enough to show off my flat sexy belly. You could barely even see my old C-section scar anymore. It was right above where my pubic hair ended and was just a line of lighter skin.

With my shorts off, I could also see clearly that my labia had gotten engorged and parted of their own accord with my arousal. My skin was glistening from the light perspiration. I raised my arm and checked how I smelled. My body odor was very light, feminine, and inoffensive, but it was there. Mixed with the light and flowery scent of my body wash and the trace of perfume that still lingered, it felt somehow brazenly sexual. I wondered what I smelled like to David. I thought he smelled amazing. Was that weird?

I turned off the overhead light and just put on the little table light next to my bed. I immediately went to the back of my underwear drawer and got out my dildo. I hadn't masturbated in weeks since David had come home, and I credited that as the only reason for getting so turned-on from being with my son. I just needed to cum.

As I laid down on the bed and spread my legs, I noticed that I hadn't even closed my bedroom door all the way. There was a good five inch gap and beyond my bedroom I could see nothing but blackness. I continued anyway.

There was no reason for David to be outside my bedroom, my room was the last door on the opposite side of the house. The chances of him walking past and looking in were very low, unless he saw the light from the opened door and chose to come and look into my room.

I figured that was fair.

If he was brave enough, he could come and see what he fucking did to me.

Jesus Christ.. I was so wet, the thick rubber cock slid right into me and my muscles started contracting around it. I was just so turned on, I couldn't see straight.

Images flooded uncontrollably into my mind. I kept pushing them away. I just wanted to concentrate on my cunt. That was it. That was everything. But for some reason my brain wanted to show me Amanda masturbating. And Robbie watching her. And Robbie masturbating. And Amanda watching him.

No.. I pushed those images away. My cunt was making a vulgar slurping noise as I frantically pumped the toy in and out of my sex. Then I saw myself on my knees, naked, hanging on to a hard dick. Loving on it, sucking it, gagging on it. It was David. It was David's cock. I was working over my son's cock with my hand and mouth.

No, Sylvia, I chastised myself even as I continued to fuck myself harder and faster. I cleared my mind. I just wanted to cum. I just wanted to make myself cum. I was getting close.

I saw Amanda climbing over her son, positioning his cock. My best friend had no clothes on, reverse cowgirl, holding her boy's penis steady as she sat on it. She looked up at me.

I rolled over on all fours, my legs spread and ass up in the air as I imagined my son climbing on top of me and just fucking me.

I tried to catch my moans before they woke up the house. I was cumming. I slammed my free hand down on the bed and balled up the covers in my fist. I audibly gasped, then whimpered as I recklessly conjured images of incest with my son. He was fucking me. He was fucking me and I was cumming. I was cumming really hard. I rode it out.

Breathing heavily, I slowly came down to earth. I was spent. I looked at the bedroom door ajar and the darkness beyond.

David, I'm sorry. I went and peeked out the door as I closed it. I didn't think he saw anything but still I couldn't believe I did that.

What are you doing, Sylvia? My rational mind was horrified. My body, on the other hand, was still riding the high from the best and most intense orgasm I'd had in a long time. I took off my sweaty camisole and threw it against the wall of my bedroom next to my underwear. I climbed into bed naked and within minutes I drifted off to a deep sleep.

When I woke up, my alarm was blaring and my bedroom was already filled with the morning sunlight. I looked at my phone and it was already 7:30. I must have hit snooze a few times without realizing it. I got up and scrambled to get ready. I had a video meeting at 8 am and then I had to be at a doctor's office for a sales call at 10. I was usually an early riser and hated the feeling of rushing around and being late.

As I quickly made up my bed, I found my dildo under the covers and just shoved it under the pillow. I glanced over at my discarded panties and top by the wall. Picturing myself in them around my son now seemed so lewd and inappropriate.

Jesus, Syl. What the fuck was that? You slut.. I chastised myself as I picked up the dirty clothing and put them in the hamper in my large walk-in closet. I selected new underwear, a skirt and blouse, then I made my way to the bathroom. I stepped into the shower.

I washed my body quickly as I knew I didn't have very much time before I had to be on video conference. I was trying to decide whether or not to wash my hair. No matter what I did, I wouldn't be looking great on the conference call so I decided to just wash it now, put it up, and then I'd get it figured out before I had to meet my customer later that morning.

I was very anxious about the previous night. In the full light of day, I wasn't too proud of how I acted and I was hoping that David wasn't freaked out. I tried to reassure myself.

You guys cuddled. That's it. And he started it, you just went with it, I told myself. And the cuddling felt really good. He was the one who was clearly and obviously aroused. He probably couldn't even tell that my shorts were wet. I went back and forth with myself.

He could definitely tell. He could probably smell it, and your panties were soaked enough that your pubes were visible through the fabric..

So what? We both got aroused, it doesn't matter..

Then you fucked yourself immediately afterward with the door open. Purposely. So your son could see you..

He didn't see that.. I hope.. I tried to clear my mind. There was nothing I could do to change it, I just had to move forward. I was figuring that the reason was only because I hadn't masturbated or came in weeks and I was pretty sure I was ovulating. So just my son's scent and masculine energy was turning me on.

I didn't do anything, I thought. And that whole stupid idea got triggered from Amanda's little escapade. She's the one who came in front of her son, not me..

I made a decision that I would start to masturbate regularly again to keep myself in check and that I would go back on some dating websites and try to find a boyfriend. I need to get my hair done, I thought. And go shopping for sexy clothes. I would redirect my sexual energy into finding a suitable partner.

Once I got into work mode, I was able to stop thinking and worrying about what happened with David. I went through my day and everything went well. I had to order some peripherals and replacement parts for medical equipment for a doctors office and I was close to making a sale on a brand new device for another customer which would net me over ten thousand in commission. So work was going well.

I made an appointment for the following day to get my hair cut and colored. My hair was getting long and it was pretty close to it's natural dark brown color. I wanted to do something drastic. I wanted to look chic and young and stylish. And I wanted to get a balayage and have lots of highlights. Light brown and all different shades in between to look natural but cute.

I still had a great figure, I knew that. I was quite short and small, and I knew the danger for me was to get too complacent and I could start looking pretty mousy. I was grateful at my age that I had smaller breasts because there really wasn't very much sag at all. I had a flat stomach and a cute butt. I really should have no problem attracting a man. My face was pretty too. I had a religious moisturizing routine that I usually followed to try and keep at bay the fine lines around my eyes or when I smile. I didn't look like a twenty year old, but I thought I looked good for my age.

As I was on my way home from my last appointment, I texted David. I casually asked if he planned on having dinner at home or if he had other plans. I wanted to gauge if he was feeling weird or not towards me. He responded that he was grabbing a bite to eat with Robbie and that they would be going into the city that night. He seemed in a normal mood and so I was able to go back into mom mode and tell him not to drink and be careful. He was only 19, but he could pass as older because he was so tall and well-built. Robbie looked a bit younger and would probably get carded. He was probably just going to someone's apartment anyway, not a bar or club. I knew he had a decent head on his shoulders, and he hadn't got into much trouble with partying.

I had been texting Amanda throughout the day as well and I knew that she would be going on a date tonight. So we were chatting about that and I encouraged her by telling her how beautiful she was and giving feedback on what she was planning on wearing.

I would be just be home alone that night. I was used to it. I baked salmon for dinner and had a salad to go with it. Amanda was keeping me posted on every detail of her date, whether I wanted it or not. I knew she just needed moral support so I was happy to provide her with positive feedback and encouragement. I had some white wine in the fridge and I poured myself a glass with dinner and had another afterwards.

After dinner, I took my wineglass upstairs to my bedroom and changed out of my work clothes. I put on a comfy t-shirt and yoga pants but when I went to put my work stuff in the hamper I quickly noticed that my clothes from last night weren't there. The camisole and boyshorts.

123456...9