Sylvia’s Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's weird. I shrugged my shoulders and put my work stuff in the hamper and then I sat on my bed. I sipped my wine as I flipped on the TV in the corner. I was just planning on putting on Grey's Anatomy and relaxing. But as I continued to consider why my clothes weren't in the hamper I just couldn't let it go. Did I just miss them? I went back into the closet, turned on the light, and went through all the clothes in the hamper. There was barely anything in there as I had done my laundry just a few days ago. The camisole and boyshorts weren't there.

Would David take them? I wondered. Why? I was a bit thrown off that both items were missing and I looked around the room and my bathroom to make sure I didn't just leave them somewhere else.

I hadn't been going into David's room too much since he had gotten home. He did his own laundry and I had always respected his privacy. But I really wanted to see if my hunch was correct that he took those clothes. What would that mean? I gulped down the rest of the wine and left the glass on my night stand before setting out to look in my son's room.

Just quickly look around and see if they're there, that's all. David's door was closed and his room was a little messy, but not that bad. There were some clothes on the floor and the bed, which was unmade. His laptop was open on his desk but it was off. I scanned the scattered clothes but it was only his stuff. Then I looked on the bed. I moved some things around to get a better look. Right under his pillow I found my stuff. My top and my panties.

So he did take them, I thought. Why? I brought the panties up to my nose. That was why. I prided myself on keeping my lady parts very clean and I didn't have a strong scent but I did have one. And it was detectable on these. I remembered how wet they were the previous night. The bottom part was completely damp when I took them off. I recalled the sensation of the cool air on my hot slick pussy as soon as I pulled them down my legs. I then smelled my shirt. In the chest area, it still carried the scent of my perfume and in the area under my arms, I could faintly detect my body odor. I hadn't worn deodorant and I had been sweating a lot. I had kept it on during the whole masturbation session last night. Still, it wasn't very strong or gross or anything. I recalled seeing a documentary or video where researchers showed that men were attracted to the scent of some female body odor, especially a female that was ovulating. So what did this all mean?

David was getting off to sniffing my underwear. I was surprised on one hand, just because he seemed so mature and this was very much a teenage boy move. I recalled that I had thought my panties had gone missing mysteriously before a couple times, but never really investigated it too much so I wasn't sure. I didn't want to take them back because then he'd know I had been in there and that I knew. I thought that would be too awkward, so I would just wait and let him return them in his own time. I kind of wanted to chalk it up to raging boy hormones and leave it at that. But last night had happened. My curiosity was too much.

I glanced at his laptop. I remembered that I knew his password last winter because I needed to use his computer to print something when mine wasn't working. If he hadn't changed it, I could look at his computer and see his internet browser history. Did I want to do that?

I noticed my palms were sweaty and my heart rate was rising. I put the clothes back under his pillow and went to his laptop. I tapped the space bar and it came to life, no password even necessary. He had a browser open with multiple tabs. Facebook, Reddit, Youtube. There was some stuff about baseball and some video game stuff. Then I looked at the bottom and saw there was another window that had been minimized. It was in private browsing mode and multiple tabs were open. There was a couple tabs open of milf porn, and I didn't fail to notice the milf on display resembled me at least in build and color. The other tabs were even more eye-opening.

One was Literotica, an erotic story website. It was on the Incest/Taboo category and a story was opened. Just quickly scrolling up and glancing through it, I saw it was a mother-son sex story. I felt light headed. He was logged into the site so I knew I could check if he commented on anything. The other tab was r/incestrelationships on Reddit. He was logged in there too. I didn't want to disrupt anything too much but I could see on the post history that he had looked at and commented on a lot of different types of material on the topic of mother-son incest and milf porn. I took a picture with my phone of his usernames which were basically throwaway names with random numbers. I was going to go back to my room after I put everything back the way it was and see what he had commented. I also took a picture of the story title for the Literotica tab so I could read some of the same story he was reading and gauge where his head was at.

The thought then occurred to me to look at his phone images if they were downloaded from synching his iPhone. I navigated to the library and photos folder. There were tons of images, just random things of him out at parties or hiking. A couple selfies from girls trying to look sexy. Memes and screenshots. Normal stuff. Then I found what I was looking for. Dick pics. I felt myself blushing as I brought up the images full screen, and began to assess my own son's sexual organ. It was beautifully shaped, colored, well-groomed and big. My mouth was literally watering. I was so ashamed of myself but I was too far down the rabbit hole now to stop. David was smelling my panties, my sex, so I could look at his penis. I could even get off to pictures of his dick the same way he got off to the scent of my pussy, if I wanted to. I pulled up a different browser in private mode and emailed the six or seven dick pics to myself. I put everything back the way it was as best as I could remember and went back to my bedroom.

I was on a mission. I brought out my laptop and went digging. I looked up the reddit username and discovered he had an interest in this topic going back well over a year. I felt myself getting wet. I needed to take off these yoga pants. He had made a long post earlier today which had garnered a lot of feedback.

As I read David's thoughts I kicked off my panties and laid on my side on the bed in just my t-shirt. My head felt light and I was on arousal auto-pilot. I thought my heart was going to skip out of my chest as I absent-mindedly toyed with my pussy. He started out by describing me physically. He said I was a petite little milf, with a tight, beautiful body and a gorgeous face. He described me as being very feminine, my personality like a little girl, shy but questioning. He described himself accurately as being 6'3" and towering over me and talked about the physical chemistry we always had as mother and son, being very affectionate, comfortable and loving to each other. It made my heart sing that he felt that way and he went on to talk about how his dad left us and started a new family and how I tried to be strong but he could tell how much it hurt me. He wrote about how he hadn't seen me dating much at all beyond a couple times early on and it never lasted long and I had never brought a man to the house.

David wrote that he had been attracted to me for as long as he could remember, but he always kept those feelings buried deep down. He never admitted it to anyone or considered anything happening even a possibility. But that had changed this summer. He talked about how our best friends were another mother and son and without using their names described the incident where Robbie caught Amanda masturbating. This had led to Robbie openly discussing how sexy his mother is and how much he wanted to engage sexually with her. David then said he felt safe to open up about his sexual attraction towards me.

In the last paragraph of his post, David relayed his version of what had happened last night. He said that we both watched TV together and were cuddling like lovers and were both clearly aroused. That was true. He then wrote about how I went to my room, left the door open and masturbated. He said he listened for a minute but wasn't brave enough to go in. But he looked in and saw me bottomless, my ass in the air, fucking myself with a dildo. I felt my face getting red hot as I imagined the sight. I was so embarrassed and turned on.

He was asking the forum if they thought that was an invitation from me to have sex. Also, he was asking for advice in general on how to take things further without risking damaging our relationship if it turned out I didn't return his feelings.

It was exhilarating to read how attracted my son was to me, and how much he thought about me sexually but it was also actually scary to read it all in black and white. This had gone further and faster than I ever could have imagined. My son and I both trying to reconcile these sexual thoughts and feelings with our established mother- son relationship.

I won't lie- it felt amazing that I could turn on my son so much. And my son was objectively hot. I felt validated as a woman that I was able to inspire feelings of lust in him and I wanted to keep going with that. I wanted to cuddle with him and feel close to him, and to make him hard and to get excited myself. I liked the idea that he masturbated over me. But I also felt real fear and anxiety that I was losing control. I was losing control over my sexuality and my behavior. Just reading how my actions were interpreted by him was an eye opener. Did I really want to allow my own son to fuck me? More than allow him, did I want to participate in real sexuality activity with him? Did I want to commit incest? Is this really an option? What authority as a mother would I have after that? The idea excited me beyond anything I had ever known, but I didn't know if I could even handle it.

This was real. This wasn't just a fantasy. My son and I were sexually attracted to each other. Wasn't that not supposed to happen? I kept having to close my eyes, stop reading, stop thinking and just attack my clit for minutes at a time. I was so wet, it felt like the whole bottom half of my body was soaked. I was so turned on, I felt delirious. I also felt a growing fear that Pandora's box had already been opened, and I couldn't do anything to change it.

Our little family was just two people. I thought about holidays where we chose not to travel hectically back and forth between different relatives. It was just us. I remember cuddling one Christmas eve when he was in high school, after dinner. There was nothing sexual about it, but it was so loving and beautiful and safe. There was always a twinge of sadness on holidays since my husband left, but it made my love for David all the more total. He was everything. It was such a strange feeling to be here with my naked cunt out, masturbating over thoughts of David fucking me.

The comments to his post ran the full spectrum of possible feedback, and I read all of it. Some people questioned my son's reading of the situation. Some said that he should just go for it, and one comment suggested to try to set up a mother- son orgy with our friends. He upvoted that one. Most of the feedback was encouraging.

A couple that interested me were supposedly from mothers who claimed to be in a relationship with their sons. Both put forward that he needed to consider how wrong it is considered by most and by society and how difficult it is psychologically for a mother to make the choice to fuck her own son. The first one said to be patient and keep being affectionate and to let me open up to him in my own time. The second one said the opposite. She put forward the idea that as bad as I may want it, I would be hesitant to make that choice and that he needed to be decisive when the time was right. She wrote how grateful she was that her son came on to her, basically forced himself on her and took choice out of the equation. He came into her room one morning in just a towel while she was masturbating. He ignored her protests and started eating her out. When he stood up, the towel had fallen away and she watched her son slip his dick into her. After months of struggling with her feelings, it satisfied a deep need to let go of all the responsibility and just to be in it, experiencing it and loving every second of it. 'It' in this context meaning incest. Meaning actually fucking her own son.

Fucking incest. Who am I? I asked myself as I flailed my fingers helplessly over my slippery clit.

One comment that he upvoted suggested to leave clues his mom could find that made it clear he wanted sex, such as taking my panties to masturbate with and leaving incest porn up on the computer.

Damn. That's exactly what happened. The only card I held was that he didn't know for sure that I saw it. But he might, depending on how he had arranged things in his room and if I left things close enough to how they were.

Why does that even matter at this point? I asked myself. We are going to fuck. I knew that. My cunt was on fire. I wanted that. I didn't feel I even had a choice. David and I were attractive people. A beautiful woman and a hot young man. Both in our sexual prime. We were living together and shared an intimate closeness. I rolled on my back and pointed my toes in the air as I continued playing with myself. I closed my eyes tightly and imagined his body over mine. It would be the most natural thing in the world for us to get naked, touch, display our bodies and our aroused genitalia to each other, and make a connection. The only choice I had to consider was how to fuck my son "responsibly" while maintaining some level of dignity and control.

We were both single. I knew that I wasn't okay with cheating. The wounds from my divorce were still fresh. I didn't want to just submit to be my son's private cum-slut, or a masturbation tool, while he dated other girls. I wanted to be his girlfriend. And I also wanted to stay his mom. Maybe that sounded crazy, but that's how I needed it to be..

How does that make sense, Sylvia? I asked myself. You want him to fuck you and only you? His Mother?

"Yes.." I answered out loud in a gasp. I brought up one of David's dick pics, memorized it, closed my eyes. I had fished out the dildo from under my pillow and started fucking myself with it.

"I can give him everything... I can give him everything.." I was moaning under my breath as I imagined all the ways I could fuck him, suck him, and make him cum. I knew it was unrealistic and probably not right for him to be mine forever and I couldn't expect or want that, but it could be that way right now. I had not been very sexually adventurous in my life to that point. At all.

I felt like I owed it to myself to do this. David wanted me. He was actively planning how to get me into bed with him. All I had to do was just be open to it and let it happen. I had no doubt that it would be the best sex I'd ever had, and that if I did this, it would be the defining moment in my whole sexual life. All the shame, guilt and fear was turning into fuel for the fire. The hurt and pain I felt from my husband leaving and starting a new family went deep. But we had made a son. And he loved me. He wanted me.

I can let go of everything, I thought as I brought myself closer to orgasm. I imagined David on top of me, looking into my eyes as we fucked. "Daviiiid.." I moaned louder. " David, baby... you're gonna make Mommy cum... you're gonna make your mom cum, baby.." I kept repeating myself louder and louder as I approached my climax. I knew I was alone in the house. I bucked uncontrollably as I went into a powerful full-body orgasm.

"ooooooohhhhhhhh ffffffFUCK!" I screamed so loud it hurt my voice. I was writhing on the bed, splashing my pussy juice all over my belly, ass and thighs. I had taken the dildo out and sucked my juices off of it as I lazily kept playing with my clit.

I felt a deep catharsis in the afterglow of that orgasm. I had made a decision. I would fuck my son.

The next day, I had my hair appointment and then went to Amanda's afterwards to lay out by the pool. I wore my favorite orange colored bikini and halter top with this cute floral trim. Amanda complimented me on my hair as we met up in her kitchen. I thanked her and asked her how her date went.

"Oh, it went good. I had a nice time, he's very handsome. He didn't come inside though, he kissed me on the cheek so I don't really know what happened," she said and then she bit her lip. "You know Robbie and David were in the city last night so it would have been perfect for me to have him come in. I guess he didn't like me."

"He's an idiot," I said. "You're beautiful. Maybe he is just old fashioned and was trying to be respectful."

"We'll see," she said doubtfully. "I'm certainly not going to go out of my way to call him."

Amanda and I got our wineglasses and walked outside to lay by the pool. I was feeling extra sexy with my new hair and my new-found confidence that my hot stud of a son was lusting after me. Even though he didn't use their names, it was clear from reading David's post that Robbie was also lusting after Amanda and the two boys were discussing how to seduce us.

I didn't feel as sure as I felt the night before, when I would have shouted from the rooftops that I was going to fuck my son, but still I was really interested in the possibilities. I couldn't help but think about it and felt like my body had already made up its mind and I was just trapped in my head trying to rationalize what was already inevitable. I wanted to gauge where Amanda's head was at. I wanted to see how open she was to thinking about it, if she had noticed anything with Robbie.

"How is Robbie?" I asked her.

"He's good. He's been doing the lifeguard thing and you know him and David always have a party to go to, or the city or something going on. But its great to have him home for a while. He didn't even spend last summer here so its been a while."

"Oh yeah," I remembered. "He stayed with his dad on Long Island, David went up there a few times. Are you guys getting to spend any time together? How has he been after the, ummm, incident." I giggled, shifting my eyebrows at my friend. I was referring to her getting caught masturbating by her son. The thing that arguably started all this sexual stuff with the boys in the first place.

"Welllll," she laughed, embarassed. "He was actually really mature about it. I still can't believe that happened." She covered her mouth, thinking for a moment before going on, "Things have pretty much gone back to normal. He hasn't been weird or anything towards me."

"Well that's good," I said. "I mean, its embarrassing but you didn't even do anything wrong. You're allowed to masturbate, you're a healthy woman. You thought you had the house to yourself."

Amanda looked at me thoughtfully. "I have noticed..." she began, then paused. She seemed unsure of herself, but then looked down and continued, "He has been looking at me differently it seems like. I've caught him basically checking out my body. Not in a weird way really, just like a young man with hormones I guess."

"I'm sure," I said, trying to keep myself from giggling. "Its probably hard for him to get that image out of his head." David even told me that Robbie said that. "You are a beautiful woman."

"I'm his mom. I'm sure he doesn't think of me in that way."

"You just said you see him checking out your body," I countered.

"I didn't mean it like that. Its not sexual or anything like that."

"I wouldn't be too sure. A lot of boys have a thing for their mothers," I said, cautiously, trying to draw her out into a more frank conversation of what was going on. "I've noticed looks from David too and he didn't see me moaning and masturbating."

123456...9