All Comments on 'Tables are Turned CAGED'

by BucksSluts

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Bleh.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another Interracial Fetish story with elements of Gay Male and BDSM posted in Loving Wives instead by an idiot who apparently can't find any of the appropriate categories...

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle7 months ago

This sounds more like you want to see your wife degraded, humiliated and used like a fleshlight.

Why not get her addicted to meth and pimp her out? Ruin her so completely that suicide would be an improvement? Isn’t that erotic for you? It’s just fantasy, right?

I hope you never get married.

dragonmann72dragonmann727 months ago

'Alex wanted to see his slutty whore wife fucked by another man, see her tight pussy stretched again by a big black cock.'

So she tried it once and it wasn't her thing, so why keep pushing?

'The evening came and Emma lay out some lacy crotchless knickers for her sissy cuckold husband to wear.'

Oh, I see this is another British author form 'No Answer.'

YouamiYouami7 months ago

This submission was clearly based on cuckold/feminisation/submission fetishes and was not substantially a LW tale. I'm sure may disagree with my description.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This type of lifestyle has to be evidence of mental and emotional instability in the brains of people who live it. Emma and Alex are two truly sick and demented characters. I wouldn't want people like this as friends, there's no commonality sufficient to want to be associated with them. Nor would I want to do business with them or hire them to work for me. I believe that living a lifestyle like they do makes them vulnerable to too many undesirable outside influences. Not a pleasant read, plot, storyline or literary experience.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

All of these caged stories are soo full of shit, just pure crap

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why is it, when a couple want to try cuckolding, so the husband can watch his wife getting fuck by another man and the wife wants to try some Stranger's cock? It turns out that the husband is always a sissy that wants to eat another man's cream pie too. Plus the wife is usually a slut..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Funny all the people who post about how demented the characters are and caged stories are full of crap read the entire story while jo lol

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"Why is it, when a couple want to try cuckolding, so the husband can watch his wife getting fuck by another man and the wife wants to try some Stranger's cock? It turns out that the husband is always a sissy that wants to eat another man's cream pie too. Plus the wife is usually a slut.." - Anonymous

=

Probably because those are pretty much the definitions of a husband who wants somebody else to fuck his wife and a wife who wants to fuck somebody other than her husband? You can misuse terms like "stag" to make wimpy cucks sound better, but an actual stag would shove the sharp tines of his antlers through any other male trying to fuck his harem. After all, that is the point of a stag having antlers...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just plain trash

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous