Tag Ch. 04 - Lightning Round

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This left it to Christy to come running back across the yard to tag Ryan, shouting as she sped past, "No counting, just come get us!"

Bonnie wiggled away from Ryan, having to fight against a grip that hadn't quite come loose yet, but eventually tumbling to her feet and hurrying across the yard. Ryan hurried to his feet, too, going after Christy this time, who was standing near the swing. He thought maybe he could corner her there, but she ran off to the side before he could get her back against the chair, and he ended up circling the yard until he caught up with her near a tree by the side yard. She leaned her shoulder against it and reached back with both hands to spread her cheeks. "So you want our tight assholes tonight? Better hurry up and get in there; you know what they say about trees in thunderstorms."

Ryan looked up to the sky briefly, then hurried forward, leaning against the tree with one hand while guiding his cock into her ass with the other, having to push harder because he hadn't lubed her beforehand like he had with Bonnie. Christy cried out, not in the pleasure that Bonnie had but with a little shock of pain, before Ryan felt her muscles relax and he was able to begin fucking her against the tree as she'd intended.

Ryan looked over his shoulder to see if anyone was coming. Bonnie had suddenly gotten involved with Anna and Janice's squabble, tackling Anna to the mud so that Janice was free. Bonnie quickly dove on top of Anna and pinned her arms to the mud, pressing her pussy against the pink-haired woman's thigh and humping it while Janice collected herself and got onto her hands and knees, rain pouring down her head as she looked up and caught Ryan's eye. Scrambling to her feet, Janice hurried over even as Ryan started pumping Christy's ass faster. He was close and if the lesbian battle had taken place a little further across the yard he might have finished, but instead Janice threw herself at him and tackled Ryan straight out of Christy's ass and into the grass.

But Ryan remembered the new rule about not needing to count, and as soon as he landed he rolled and grabbed Janice by the ankle as she tried to run away, tripping her to her hands and knees. He rushed into her pussy, still feeling his balls tensed on the edge of unloading, not ready to give up on that moment. He only managed a few thrusts into her before Bonnie came over and tagged him, pushing him out of Janice and onto his back in the mud with Christy's help. He tried to get to his feet but they wouldn't let him, with Christy sitting on his chest and Bonnie pinning his arms down above him by pressing her pussy against his wrists.

Lightning flashed and Ryan found himself looking straight into Bonnie's face, with Christy's body rising up behind it, her fingers racing against her clit. He couldn't see, but behind Christy a throat was shoved down around his cock; he didn't have to see to know that someone else's hand was forcing that throat down much further than it wanted to go while another hand massaged his balls.

"Fingers in my pussy, asshole," Bonnie said straight into his face, repositioning herself that Ryan could comply and slide a finger from each hand into her, taking her by surprise when one ended up in her pussy and one ended up in her asshole. "Hmm good. Good little bitch. Who do your balls belong to?"

"What?"

Bonnie slapped him quick and hard and repeated, "Who do your balls belong to?"

"I don't--"

"Wrong answer! Who do your balls belong to?"

"You!"

"Does your cock belong to your slut of a wife?"

"Hey--"

Bonnie slapped him again, and this time he felt his cock grow unexpectedly harder inside the mouth that was struggling around it. "Wrong answer! Does your cock belong to your slut of a wife?"

"No!"

"Who does that cock belong to?"

"You!"

He was getting closer, his head swimming mentally as his whole body swam in the flooding yard, not thinking clearly as Bonnie said, "Say you're wife's a slutty bitch!"

"Oh fuck, my wife's a slutty bitch!"

"Say her pussy's nothing compared to mine!"

"Her pussy's nothing compared yours!" On his chest, Christy began to moan louder. Down below, whoever was being forced against his cock gagged, but wasn't allowed to pull away.

"Would you rather fuck my hand or her pussy?"

"Your hand! You! Just you!"

"Do you wanna cum for your master?"

"Yes! Yes please!"

"Call your wife an ugly cunt!"

"My wife's an ugly cunt!" Christy gave a loud moan, and Ryan felt a rush of fluid mixed in with the rain rush down his chest as Christy had a quivering, squirting orgasm on his chest.

"Cum you little shit!" Bonnie shouted in his face as Christy unloaded. Ryan was right behind her, cock erupting in the throat wrapped around him, filling the throat and choking the woman behind that throat who was forced even further down on Ryan, his balls squeezing hard as the hand on them squeezed too, tugging them down so the grass grazed against them as his jizz flooded out on waves of dark, guilty pleasure.

Janice rushed to her knees with a loud gasp as Bonnie and Christy rolled off of Ryan. Anna leaned around Janice while small drops of cum were still pulsing out of Ryan's dick, spit on it, and gave him one last jerk to pull out one last burst of cum before all four women headed to his house, leaving him lying on the grass in the rain, all the sins and fluids washing off his body.

<^>

"Well, well, well!" Leslie said loudly from the bedroom.

Ryan finished brushing his teeth and called through the door, "What's up?"

"I just always like surprises," Leslie said, a grin in her voice.

Surprises? Ryan wondered silently, face furrowing as he turned away from the sink and crossed into the bedroom.

There Leslie stood in her pajamas, a big translucent sex toy in her hand. A familiar one, with odd knobby appendages sticking off of it. One that Ryan had last seen lined up on the couch almost a week earlier, after it had been pulled out of another woman's snatch. The other three toys from that night were sitting on her dresser, lined up very similarly to how he'd last seen them on the couch.

"Someone got some naughty thoughts while I was gone," Leslie said with a grin. "Guess I'm going to have some good times the next time I have to travel, huh?"

"Not too good, but good enough," Ryan said, forcing a matching grin onto his face. "Figured it was time we added to your collection."

"You've most certainly done that," Leslie said, picking up the pink dildo with the vibrating finger sticking off its side. She turned it on and pressed it against her pajamas, a little thrill running through her body at its touch. "I think I should test some of these out tonight, what do you say?"

Biting her lip, Leslie pushed the toy tighter against her pajama bottoms. Up top, she grabbed her shirt and yanked at the snap buttons, her breasts bouncing out into the light. "Come on, lick them and help me get these pants off."

Shocked, Ryan looked at the toy between her legs, that familiar toy which he'd last seen when Anna had pulled it fresh out of her pussy and left it on his couch. He had assumed the women had taken their toys with them, yet here they were, getting his dick hard with lust and his stomach hard with shock and fear.

Even if he wasn't hard, he had to commit to the lie; but he was hard, and for all his guilt he had no intention of passing up the offer his wife was making. It would be a lie to say all his concerns passed as soon as her nipple was in his mouth, but he certainly gave those concerns less attention as he pushed her pajama pants down and the vibrating finger hit her clit directly.

"Oh it's a good one," she moaned, taking a couple of stumbling steps back towards the bed. "It's going to be good," she added, pulling it away from her clit. She turned around got onto her hands and knees on the bed. "But first put that white toy in me. I want to see how it feels."

Ryan looked toward the nightstand and grabbed the toy that had come out of Christy, with its odd little knobs sticking off all around it. He rubbed Leslie's pussy, getting her lips wet with fluids already slipping out of her before putting the head of the toy against them and slowly twisting it back and forth, inching it in, watching each little appendage slip past her wetness and disappear inside. After he'd gotten it in all the way once he pulled it out slowly again, watching the glistening surface of the toy, watching the little projections pop out, then pushing it in faster the second time. He picked up speed fast, Leslie's moans joining his pace, until she said, "That blue one looks like it's supposed to go in another hole. Bring it over here so I can get it wet, then see if you can get it in my ass."

Holy shit, Ryan thought as Leslie took hold of the white toy in her pussy. She'd never asked for anything like that before, had only dabbled in anal a couple of times, but here she was, asking him to stick a toy in her asshole. Barely able to keep his mouth from hanging open, Ryan grabbed it for her and handed it over, watching as she slobbered over one side of it until the toy was dripping with her spit, then quietly taking the toy back as she wiggled her butt up at him.

"Fill me up with all my gifts," she said as she got back to fucking herself with the white toy. Ryan turned the blue toy over, one dry end wobbling in the air as he pressed the wet end against her tinier hole, watching the skin slowly stretch as he gently pushed the mushroom-shaped end of the toy slowly in, until the head slowly popped into her and the toy continued to slowly side further, Leslie's moans growing lower and louder as both toys drifted in and out of her. She slid downward, pressing her face against the bed and picking up the pink toy with the vibrating finger, pressing that finger against her clit and turning the toy on. "Grab me that purple toy, too," she moaned as the vibrations started working their way through her.

Holding onto one end of the double-headed dildo sticking out of his wife's ass, Ryan reached over and grabbed the glittery purple too. When he handed it to Leslie she fumbled for the switch, then once it was on she said, "Now fuck me with my presents in both holes."

The white toy in her pussy was dangling out of her for Ryan to grab while she pressed the two vibrating toys against either side of her clit. Ryan took hold of the white toy in her pussy and the blue one in her ass and began working them both, watching her to see what patterns got the best reaction out of her. Not that anything seemed to slow her down, her moans quickly building up to screams as all four toys working on her at once quickly had her whole body vibrating like a toy all its own, Ryan watching her body relax for just a few seconds during which he nearly started pulling the toys out of her, only to have Leslie shout, "Keep going! Fuck, keep going! Holy fucking shit!" The toys in her hands never left her clit, and in less than a minute she was screaming again, a second orgasm shaking not just her but the bed itself.

When she collapsed to the bed, Ryan pulled the toys out of her without protest this time. Leslie was still quivering on the mattress when she tiredly said, "Use me. I got my toys; I didn't get you anything, so use me like a toy. Treat me like a pile of rubber holes."

As Ryan climbed onto the bed and rubbed his rising rod against her still-dripping pussy, he reflected on how relaxing it was to have sex without a ticking clock. It was a luxury he sometimes forgot about, with the overwhelming place the nights of Tag had taken in his thoughts. Not that he treated the opportunity that night with Leslie luxuriously: No one could ever say that Ryan lost sight of the forest for the trees, nor the offer of his wife's pre-satisfied free-for-fucking body for the soothing aspects of an untimed night. No, as soon as he was hard he was giving Leslie all that hardness had to offer, fucking deep into her open pussy while she lay on the bed, letting him have his fun, only moving when she was moved by him, and Ryan only moving her when his body demanded a new, better, harder, more satisfying position. Leslie started on her stomach, but she was soon on her side, and when she was on her side she was soon turned so that her mouth was at the edge of the bed for him to drop his cock into, then she was turned onto her back to get fucked again, all leading to when she was back on her side, her body folded nearly in half while she just laid there and let him move her, let him spread her cheeks, and let him slide into her already eased ass, an ass he hadn't entered in years, a hole he used just as his wife had offered, holding her not with the love that he generally felt for her but with the base primal lust that only came from him on his most demanding occasions, occasions like that one where the woman wrapped around his weapon had been degraded to just a collection of means to his end. If he hadn't buried a few of his fingers into her pussy to hold her ass in place for his cock he wouldn't have even noticed that her hand had moved to grab a vibrator to get herself off a third time, an orgasm in the middle of which he pulled out and finalized her degradation, rolling her over even as she was gasping in pleasure so that he could stick his cock into her open mouth, shoving her head down on it and letting the vibrations of her moans carry him the rest of the way, exploding in the back of her throat so that tears dripped from the corners of her eyes and cum dribbled out of the corners of her mouth before she could catch it, before she even cared to try and catch it as her orgasm faded to completion and she was left on their bed dripping from every orifice.

There was Leslie beneath him, surrounded by sex toys pulled from other women, sex fluids running out of all of her, demeaned, degraded, and smiling.

Ryan looked down on her, erection refusing to falter, guilt beating at its firm barriers and failing to take them down.

<^>

As Ryan had rested in the mud outside the house after his basement encounter, rain still falling on his naked body even as the thunder and the women had faded off into the distance, he'd understood: He was the victim of monsters and demons, that was all. He was a victim. He had been caught in the snares of wicked schemes and he was suffering the cost of his entrapment. But even the Devil let his tortured souls enjoy themselves as they walked the path to Hell.

Then the Devil showed up at his house to play the Game, and part of him knew his lust for her would be the end of him.

12