All Comments on 'Tai's Story Ch. 09'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

please don't end the story here there is much more for him i was hoping he would come out for Amy and his daughter and hope both his son and his girlfriend both got to like Amy and him and Ginger could marry and all be happy i beg of you to continue on i really like all of your stories they hold you audience captivated keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

ginger needs to come back and explain herself for walking out

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

your stories are really good just some need to be carried on a little father please do

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wtf

I read this entire story to find that the protagonist was a hypocrite and indecissive. Imagine the damage his hypocrisy could and did have on his daughter. On his great relationship. What a waste. Could and did risk his life and the life of his friends but didn't have the courage to be honest.

darthnader19darthnader19over 4 years ago

A little disappointed with the ending, but was an amazing read overall

ArsEroticaArsEroticaabout 4 years ago
True Story

You done, again, a great job, telling this story. And in your P.S. you remarked that it´s a true life story and not fictional. And from my perspective, I can totaly understand Tai´s emotional Rollercoaster cause I´m a Crossdresser by myself and strugle to tell my Son what I´m doing during the day. I can understand that he don´t belive that Amy is good looking, or even beautifull. You can´t step out of the closet only under pressure from others. It won`t work, it can be dangerous. On the other Side, masterly crafted writing. It was a joy to read. Thx.

BiguyalaskaBiguyalaskaabout 4 years ago
Awesome

What an awesome story...I absolutely love Tai...I’m a married guy that hides wearing women’s cloths...so connected here...

Thank you for this‼️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You’re right

The ending was a big let down, but real life is that way, it doesn’t get wrapped up in a pretty bow, it’s kind of messy much of the time.

I would have liked the warning in the beginning though.

Write another Marion’s story chapter, right away, and I will forgive you.

KS

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

I didn’t hate the ending... I just felt a lot of emotions with it. A happy promise for Ben And Alex getting together. Alex really does love her Ben. Happiness for the relationship between Tai and Tane. Seems everyday they are getting closer and closer. Sadness for Tai for his insecurities with Amy and showing her off in front of his kids. I do think Tane would accept her after the initial shock. Gleefulness with Talia and Sam... that relationship seems to be going the distance. Pete and Evie...right on for those two. Sadness... pissed-off anger... at Ginger. Just to take off like that. Makes me think she has ALOT of growing up to do. Doing what she did when she couldn’t get her way. Ginger could of supported Tai and his moods in other ways without Amy. Ginger was very selfish in my opinion.

Very well written. Really enjoyed this read. You did an excellent job in painting people with alternative life styles in a normal everyday light. You made these people human in all aspects... because that is what they are of course. But other stories I have attempted to read on this website; makes people with alternate lifestlyes as either psychopaths or sex maniacs. Great job and thanks for your writing skill!

I hope Ginger grows up and realizes what she is throwing away... time will tell...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again what can I say that was yet another amazing piece of writing. Let alone being based on a true story was an emotional wreck by the end. So many bits and pieces rang very true for myself. Being a guy who secretly cross dresses and struggles with the inner termoil within myself. Again fantastic read loved every aspect of the journey and wish all the individuals the best💋❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is it time to consider writing another Chapter? I really like this story?

CindyTVCindyTVover 2 years ago

Oh my God! That was the hottest story I've read in years. I need more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You should drop the "true story" bit. This is a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Decent

Not my normal cup of tea,but I thought it well written and enjoyable.Would have liked to know what happened to Ginger,pity she was so tempermental.

CagivagurlCagivagurlabout 2 years agoAuthor

I included the comment, that this is a true story, based on the evidence provided me. I wrote this story for a person who contacted me through Literotica. I was asked if I would be interested in hearing the story, and trying to make it into a story. After lots of communication, and establishing a friendship, I agreed to write the story. It is heavily embellished, and some parts have been excluded. That is my right as the writer.

The story, is to the best of my knowledge true. I cannot verify or corroborate the factual parts of the story. I have taken the word of the person who provided the basis of the story as truth, because I have no reason to disbelieve...

Sorry if that offends anyone...

Cagivagurl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I felt the story depreciated towards the end

It was as if the ideas ran out.

It also got quite confusing.

Sadly it failed to live up to the promise of the first chapters.

I stated voting with 5's and dropped to a 2 at the end

Bham487Bham48710 months ago

I can understand him not wanting to be Amy all the time as he said to him it was a deeply sexual thing and that’s just awkward and uncomfortable in the wrong settings.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Tai's Story Series Info