Take @ Chance Ch. 03: By Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Worried your daughter might see?" Debbie said quietly, "maybe she would like to see her mother with her legs apart having her cunt licked by another woman... might turn her on."

Mary blushed deeply as Debbie continued, "go and bring her over and introduce us, and if you are lucky I might let you watch me lick her as I licked you."

Mary's head was spinning as she tried to decide what to do. On the one hand she wanted to continue her tryst with Debbie as it was the most exciting thing she had done in years, on the other hand she had a concern that if Debbie bedded her daughter then she may be discarded. Her mind was made up for her when Debbie hissed, "Do it now or fuck off."

Five minutes later Mary reappeared with her daughter trotting beside her. "This is my daughter Shelly... Shelley this is my... err friend, Debbie."

Debbie looked at Shelly and the family resemblance was clear, with the same eyes and nose. Like her mother, Shelly had ample breasts that were barely constrained by the tight blouse she wore. Running between them was a sash that was emblazoned with the legend, "bride to be" and Debbie leant forward to peer closely as if she was reading it for the first time.

"Your mother says friend, but we have been more than just friends," Debbie said, locking eyes with Shelly to gauge her reaction. The first few minutes of any interaction normally told Debbie everything she needed to know and the likelihood of success.

Mary went bright red and spluttered her objections, but Debbie simply held up her hand to allow Shelly to speak. "What my mother does in private is up to her, but no offence meant, it's not a road I want to walk down."

Debbie just laughed, "No offence taken, but is it a path you have never been curious about?"

Shelly smiled, "As I said, not for me," then lowered her voice and whispered, "I am addicted to cock and my husband-to-be has a huge one."

Debbie roared with laughter and knew that this was a non-starter, so smiling broadly she said, "Well I wish you all the very best and as they say, each to their own."

Shelly moved away with her mother by her side trying to protest that Debbie had been joking, and Debbie took the opportunity to slip away and move to the slightly quieter bar next door. After buying a drink she fought off the advances of a few different men who thought they would try their luck chatting her up, and then moved to a booth where she could sit quietly. Fishing her phone out of her pocket she turned on the Take @ Chance app and logged on to see who was about.

*****

Laura looked at the people milling about Grey Street and it seemed to her that Newcastle was busier and noisier than Durham. She saw the bar with the flashing sign above advertising Foxie's in neon lights, and deciding it was all a bit too garish for her, picked the bar next to it, which seemed a little quieter. Settling herself at the counter she ordered a glass of wine and opened up the Take @ Chance app. As she scrolled through her thoughts were interrupted by a guy offering to buy her a drink. Without even looking up she just simply said, "Lesbian," then carried on scrolling, ignoring the man until he got the hint and went away.

Laura had dumped her old sign in name of Curious_L as she had long since been curious back at Manchester University. She had gone through a variety of names as she sub slutted her way around Manchester, using a range of combinations that normally involved the word slut. Once she moved to Durham with her new role as a Domme, she set up a brand-new account called Lady_L. It allowed her to start with the same line when a prospective partner asked her "What should I call you?" when she would reply, "Most call me Ma'am."

The green light pinged and Laura saw a nearby contact with the name Dee-Light. The profile had no words, just a couple of pictures that could have been lifted from the internet. Deciding she wanted company, well, if she was honest an anonymous fuck, she paged.

LADY_L: Hello dear, what sweet pictures but what are you looking for?

Debbie saw the message and checked the profile before considering replying. The phraseology told her what the name indicated, this was a Domme on the hunt.

Generally speaking, Debbie tended to Domme. She found she needed to reveal less of her emotions and that most married women seemed to be seeking someone to Domme them. The few Dommes she did come across were often put off by Debbie's more dominant look, so the evening often finished before it started with a drink just as friends. On the odd occasion the new Domme on seeing Debbie wanted to sub for the night, something Debbie rarely turned down.

Laura slipped off the bar stool and stepped in the direction of the indicator light at the same time as Debbie stood and scanned the bar looking for Lady_L.

"Oh my god, it's you," Laura squeaked as her panties instantly became wet at the sight of Debbie. Her hair was still shaved at the sides, her whole look screaming dyke.

Debbie paused for a moment, her heart beating like a drum in the Duracell advert, its pace so fast surely it would burst. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry. What she did know was that at that moment no one else mattered to her apart from Laura. Throwing her arms around her, she hugged her deeply before kissing her with a passion that had the people nearby looking away in embarrassment.

Holding Laura by her arms Debbie exclaimed, "So Lady_L now are we? Gone all domme?"

Laura laughed softly, "Well, no one could ever Domme me like you did nor even come close, so in the end I decided to try my hand at the other end of the flogger."

The pair sat down and over the next half an hour caught up with what had been happening in each other lives.

"That was a bitch thing to do, slipping your phone in that poor Indian's backpack. I nearly killed him in Starbucks when I eventually caught up with him." Laura said.

"And there was me thinking we agreed that we would walk away with no strings, but you followed me, or what you thought was me, all the way to London," Debbie said, not looking away from Laura's pretty face.

"I know I was wrong," Laura said quietly, "but you changed something inside me that night and I just wanted it to carry on. I guess you did the right thing really."

"Do you know why I walked away?" Debbie said as she picked up Laura's hand." Laura shook her head as Debbie went on, "Because I didn't want to ruin your life."

"But how can you say that?" Laura protested.

"Because as my mother said, I am the spawn of Satan leading an unnatural life. I corrupt everything I touch. Even my own father got an erection the night he spanked me."

"Your father is a pervert," Laura said indignantly, "and you never corrupted me, you opened my eyes to what I wanted to be."

"And what do you want?" Debbie said with a twinkle in her eye.

"I want you," said Laura as she stood, "and I want you now!"

The pair moved through the bar to the toilets and smoking area situated at the back of the pub. Walking past the ladies to the outdoor smoking area, Laura pulled Debbie into an alcove that was concealed on approach, though anyone walking directly past would have been able to see them clearly.

The two kissed with a passion and heat that neither had felt for a while. At the same time, hands roamed over each other's bodies seeking gaps in the clothing where they could touch flesh. Debbie tore a button on Laura's blouse as she forced her hand in and then under her bra to allow her to maul at Laura's erect nipple. Laura lifted Debbie's skirt enough for her to reach under and cupped Debbie's pussy which to her delight was uncovered.

"Bare cunt, you slut," Laura said as she broke their kiss and then fastened her mouth on Debbie's neck as she drove two fingers into Debbie's soaking pussy.

Laura felt strong fingers reaching under to grab her panties and then the sharp pain as they were torn from her lower body.

"Naked cunt yourself... who's the slut now?" laughed Debbie as she tossed the scrap of material aside before driving two fingers into Laura's dripping hole.

The pair finger fucked each other in a frenzy, twisting their digits to give the other more pleasure. Their lips were locked together in a kiss of everlasting passion and as they panted into each other's mouths, they drove closer to a climax.

"Ahhhh YESssss," screamed Debbie into Laura's mouth.

"Fucking yes yes yes," yelled Laura back into Debbie's mouth as she joined her lover in orgasm.

As they stood slowly coming back to earth they withdrew their juice-covered fingers from each other's pussies and fed them to each other so they could taste.

"You are all I have ever wanted Debbie," Laura said as she looked into Debbie's eyes. "I don't care about the risks, I just want to be with you."

"I want to be with you as well," Debbie said, "but I have a wandering eye and an even more wandering pair of hands."

"Then bring them to our bed so we can share them together," Laura laughed, "after all, my tastes have developed since we were last together."

Debbie took a deep breath and said in a very quiet voice, "will you Domme me Laura?"

"Is that what you really want?" Laura said as she gently moved a whisp of hair from Debbie's face.

"Yes, I want to with you," Debbie replied, "but I also want to Domme you like we did that night."

Laura shivered and felt her pussy flip as she remembered that night so vividly.

"Maybe we could take turns or perhaps flip a coin to see who does what," Laura laughed but with a degree of hope in her heart.

"We would have to keep score," Debbie laughed, "Have one of those charts on the fridge."

The two women stopped and realised that although they were both joking, the truth was dawning on them that that was what they both wanted, the ability to switch roles with someone who understood what the other desired.

"What if there are nights when we both want to sub or both want to Domme?" Debbie said as she reached out and took Laura's hand, "Or even that I just want the taste of a different pussy."

"There is always Take @ Chance," Laura said as she squeezed Debbie's hand, "after all, variety is the spice of life but taking a chance on us is something I so want to do right now."

Debbie looked into Laura's eyes in silence for a moment, "OK let's take that chance together... now do you have a coin we can toss."

12