Take Me, Tom Pt. 46-51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, Tom! You will, won't you, darling? God, Tom! You're so...Fuck it! Eat me, Tom! Tongue me, lover," she sighed, and ran to the bed, stripping off her panties before her ass hit the mattress.

I knelt down on the floor and pulled her legs over my shoulders, spreading them lewdly.

"Are you going to--lash--finger yourself--las--whilst I--lash--kiss her--lash--pussy? Hmm? Tell--lash-me, darling," I teased, as I slipped my hands under her tiny ass, lifted her up, and buried my mouth in her now scented cunt.

"Yes, Tom! I...I will!" she moaned.

"Or--lash--maybe you should--lash--sit on--lash--her face--whilst I--lash--lick her cunt? Hmm?" I growled.

"Oh fuck, Tom. Lick me, baby. That's it...just suck my pussy," she cried.

I held her hips down as I slid my tongue around her. The mental image of going down on Emily and my language had Chrissie fevered. Her pussy was flowing, her luscious juices dripping into my mouth. I sucked my sister off, my tongue slipping between her lips and wiggling inside. Her hands were on my head, holding me tight against her gushy pussy. I flicked her clit, and then dragged my tongue slowly along her wet gash. I moved up, my tongue swallowing her cream, and sucked her little clit carefully between my lips. My tongue flicked it as I sucked her, Chrissie climaxing too soon. She flung her hips up, my face coated with her juices as she used my mouth to fuck herself. She rubbed her cunt all over my face, wiping herself on me. I held her firm, needing her to release all the pent-up anxiety she had been carrying around. I slurped and licked all the cum until she harshly pushed my head away.

"That's... that's..." she sighed, her body spent.

My cock had this urgency, and I wanted to stroke myself and cum all over her. She looked so beautiful, so sated. All she needed was a few streams of my sperm on her to finish off this picture.

I would wait, though. I crawled between her legs and kissed her, my cock dragging along her labia. We kept kissing, her hands in my hair, gently pulling it. She pushed up, lovingly slapped my face and pushed me off her. Who says romance is dead, eh?

"Thank you...darling! God! Where the fuck did that come from?" she giggled, still trying to catch her breath.

"Our imaginations, darling. Oh, and my tongue," I chuckled.

I handed her the towel so she could dry herself. That was a losing battle, I thought. I helped her up, and she smiled. "I fucking love you, Mr Lawrence," she smiled, and kissed me. "Now. Leave me alone!" she exclaimed.

"Oh, as if that was MY fault, eh?" I laughed.

"Everything is your fault, Tom. Didn't you know that?" she laughed' and returned to her chair, re-adjusting and re-brushing her hair. "I DID need that, though. Thank you,

darling."

"Always my pleasure, kitten," I smiled.

I slowly dressed, watching her twist and turn her hair into the adorable French braid we both seemed to love so much. I wore my waistcoat tonight with the bespoke suit jacket. I even wore a tie, although I had to pick that out! Humph is right. I gingerly kissed her head, and went out to see the kids.

I talked with them about where we were going tonight, and asked them to tell their mother how wonderful she looked, even though it wasn't necessary. These two were her biggest fans. I asked David if he would like to help me to unpack a few more things tomorrow, and he seemed eager to. Chloe pouted as she was usurped by her big brother in the unpacking duties. "You can help, too, Little One," I smiled, as did she then. Janet and I talked about her coursework, wondering how she was getting on. She was excited about the prospects that were coming up. She would be finishing off her Bachelor's degree by June and was looking for an internship somewhere, anywhere, for the summer before she started on her Master's degree. She was open to anywhere she could get her foot in. I told her if she needed any help, letters of recommendation or anything, Chrissie and I would help. We talked about the UK having some of the best universities for archaeology. She was aware of that, but thought that was out of the question. Money and logistics seemed to outweigh the viability. It gave me food for thought, though.

Chrissie finally appeared, taking everyone's breath away. Chloe ran up to her, hugging her and telling her how wonderful she looked. Even David was impressed. I could tell Janet was, too. I stood up and walked to her, my arms gingerly around her, and kissed her chastely. She wouldn't abide smudged lipstick. It seemed natural now to show our affection in front of Janet, even though nothing was overtly spoken about. It felt good. She had casually thrown her new Liberty's scarf over her shoulders, and it looked gorgeous on her.

We thanked Janet profusely, and told her we'd call either way, but if she hadn't heard from us by eleven, we might not be home, so get to bed! I took her hand as everyone walked us to the door. We hugged everyone one more time, and got in the car.

We made our way to Emily's as she was coming with us tonight. It just seemed easier? Or that's what we all told ourselves. I had never been to her home, so I was looking forward to seeing it. I mentioned my talk with Janet, wondering if we could help her somehow. I could see Chrissie's brain whirling around.

"What could we realistically help with, Tom? I mean, I'd love to help her out. Are you thinking England?" she asked me.

"Perhaps. Who knows. I think we need to talk with her and lay out our plans. She's looking for an internship for the summer, then starting her Master's in the fall. I know there are some world-renowned universities for her subject there. It may be an option for continuity. It's an idea to kick around," I explained.

We pulled up to Emily's, and I helped Chrissie out, her dress looking magnificent. Chrissie used her key, and we walked in, Chrissie announcing our arrival. She was upstairs, so Chrissie went up to see her. I walked around the front room, trying to get a feel for it. I didn't really know David, and was just beginning to know Emily. I could only assume, what was left, was her style, of which there was a lot. I pootled around for ten minutes, and then heard Chrissie call me upstairs. I cautiously headed up, not knowing what on earth, these two had planned! I poked my head into her room, smiling.

"Evening, Emily!" I said. "God...you look wonderful," I stated, holding my arms to hug her.

"Thank you, Tom. I haven't heard that for a while! You look pretty...normal?" they both laughed.

"I'd use the word 'consistent', okay?" I laughed.

"I wish you were here an hour ago, Tom. I could have SO used your help with my lingerie!" they both raucously laughed.

"Fuck. You two!" I exclaimed.

"Well, if you must!" Emily giggled.

She hugged me tight and, turning to Chrissie, said, "Doesn't he look so precious when he blushes?"

She leaned in and tenderly kissed me, her lips tasting delicious, the softness of her touch exciting. She wrapped her arm through mine, and said, "We're going to have SO much fun tonight! And NO, David! I guess I'm the 'plus-one' for you both?" she giggled.

"That you are, sweetie," Chrissie said, linking her arm through Emily's other.

Emily turned her head to me and whispered, "Am I killing you, Tom?" she asked, seductively.

"Like a perfect bitch, yes!" I said and spanked her tight ass.

She looked stunning. The low-cut front of her dress accentuated her full breasts. It was made of a soft material, one I could hardly wait to touch properly. It was cut just above the knee, with a modest slash up the side. Her shoes matched, high but not too. She, too, had her Liberty's scarf and brooch on. Elegant was the word that came to mind. Professional and elegant. Both these women looked perfect.

"Emily's wearing some of the lingerie you bought for her, darling. Isn't that nice of her?" she taunted.

"I'll take your word for it, okay?" I said, trying to get out of this awkward position they enjoyed so much.

They laughed. One day, I thought. One day.

"Shall we go?" I asked.

"We'd rather stay home, Tom. Where would you rather be right now? Hmm?" Chrissie asked.

I glared at them both. Then smiled, knowing one day, soon...We headed downstairs, me complimenting Emily on the house.

"Well, don't be a stranger then, all right?" she said.

We all hugged and headed downtown. The conversation was easy and lighthearted. At least they left me alone for a bit! I thought again about the dynamic of Chrissie always sitting in front, and it would say a lot. Or was I just overthinking everything?

We arrived, and I parked up, helping these sultry women from their seats. They hooked their arms through mine, not bad for a guy's ego if I do say so! We walked into the reasonably-empty hall, aware that we were early and Chrissie and Emily had to finish off and re-check everything before the throngs arrived. I chastely kissed them both, saying I would catch up later.

I wandered down a few hallways, looking at the current collection. No one stopped

me, so I assumed it was fine. I had a message from Chrissie forty-five minutes later, looking for me. I went back to the main hall and saw them both. I walked behind them and slipped my arms around their waists, scaring them until they saw it was me. Everything was in hand. They would have to leave me to my devices when the unveiling began, but I wasn't concerned. I grabbed a champagne and mingled, making small talk with people and keeping an eye out for new clients. I didn't see Martin and Grace, which surprised me, knowing their love of photography.

Michael Standen, their boss, came out and did the requisite thank yous to everyone for attending, then introduced Chrissie and her team. I made my way to the front. I needed to be up close for this. Chrissie thanked everyone, and her team, then went into a ten-minute talk about the exhibit, what they were trying to accomplish and get across, and discussed the germ of an idea she had to push the display forward. I couldn't help but smile and feel so proud of her. She then invited everyone to the exhibition area. I continued to mingle, listening in on people's comments. Everyone was enthralled and impressed, as was I. I saw Martin and Grace and went over to them, shaking Martin's hand and hugging Grace carefully. We chatted about the exhibit and how much they admired it. I felt an arm around me, and it was Chrissie. She said hello, along with the obligatory kisses-on-two-cheeks to both. They complimented Chrissie, and then Emily, who showed up. Emily had slipped her arm through mine. This little action said so much. Well, to me, at least. They asked about David, and she told them they were divorcing. They were surprised, but took it well enough. We chatted easily and amicably for quite a while, and then they left to mingle some more.

"So," I asked them both. "How's it going? I'm eavesdropping and hear nothing but wonderful comments. Are you two happy with it?" I asked.

"I'm SO happy, Tom. It's better than I thought. They think it'll be one of the standout exhibits of the year, judging by pre-sale tickets. I love it,' Chrissie smiled.

"I love it, too, Tom. To see Chrissie's vision actually take form over these last few months, and now to see it! I... I'm so proud of her. I love it," she gushed, then chastely kissed her.

"As am I, darling," and I kissed her just as chastely.

"Thank you both. Em, I couldn't have done this without you, and everyone, but you, sweetie. This is yours as much as mine. Thank you," she said. "And thank you, Tom, for all your support. You've made this SO much easier...and fun, actually. Now,

where's the champagne?" she giggled.

Chrissie kept her arm through mine, but Emily laid her hand lazily on my shoulder as we walked through the crowds, people stopping them both and congratulating them. We all had a glass in hand, clinked them together with a 'cheers' and a 'to us'? It seemed to be going that way, but it was still too early to say.

Emily turned to Chrissie and asked, "Chrissie? Can I borrow your brother? NO sex, okay?" she laughed.

"Emily, he's yours, too. Go ahead. I may meet you up there if I can get away, which seems unlikely, but...go," she said, and kissed my cheek.

I followed Emily, her body swaying just so, through a few doorways until we came to the stairs leading up to the top, where Chrissie and I had fucked the last time we were here. We held hands as soon as the door shut behind us, knowing we would be alone. We walked over to the rail, peering at the Chicago skyline and the lake before us.

"It's wonderful for you both, Emily. I'm so proud of you both. You two make an incredible team. You're lucky," I sighed.

"Thanks, Tom. I get so much inspiration from her. And she gets a lot from me, too," she said. "So. Would you kiss me, Tom?" she asked.

We looked at each other, our eyes boring into one another's. I slowly brought my fingers through her hair, tucking one side behind her ear. My hand drifted over her cheek, and then a single finger slid along her glossy lips, wet with desire. She parted her lips slightly. I ran my hand down her face to her neck, gently touching her, then teasingly lower, across and down her shoulders, and slowly across the tops of her breasts.

"So, you'd like me to...kiss you, Emily?" I sighed, as I gingerly picked up the necklace she was wearing and inspected it, the back of my hand resting on her chest. I could feel her breath rising and falling. I gently put the necklace back in place, my fingers gracefully floating over her covered breasts, barely touching them, as I fondled her gifted brooch. I laid the pendant in my hand and ran my fingers over it, staring at each other. My fingers laid on top of her now-heaving breasts, warm and full skin.

"This certainly does suit you, Emily. You wear it well," I whispered, her mouth open

slightly, expectantly. "So, did you bring me up here to seduce me? Hmm?"

"It's... it's stunning, Tom. You cannot imagine how much this means to me," she sighed. "Now. Kiss me."

"I'd love to, Emily," as I brought my hand behind her head and delicately pulled her lips to mine. My other hand was on her lower back, holding her against me as we slowly danced with our lips. Her hands were around my head, holding me as close as I was to her. Her tongue slipped between my lips, sending a jolt straight to my hard cock through my body. I could feel her little moans, as I'm sure she could feel mine. After several minutes of intense necking, she pulled her head away and leaned in, her mouth sucking my lower lip in. I put my hand around her neck, my thumb rubbing the middle, applying a tiny bit of pressure. We pulled away, and quickly kissed each other deeply. My hand slipped from her lower back to her ass, gently squeezing, fondling her, my hardness unmistakable now. I could feel the delicious comfort of her breasts squashed against me, her hips moving along my stiff cock with growing desire. I pulled away from her, but still held her against me. I moved my forehead to hers, and we stood there, connected, our breathing matched, our bodies trembling with lust.

I leaned my head back, and said, "Someone said no sex, right?"

"Stupid woman," she laughed.

"Actually, a brilliant woman said that, Emily. Okay, at this point in time, yeah, stupid, but not really," I chuckled.

We broke away from our dangerous connection, but still held hands. We both smiled and shrugged our shoulders.

"I like you, Emily," I said, truthfully.

"And I like you, Tom. I guess that's a step in the right direction?" she giggled.

"C'mon. Let's go back down, all right?" I said. "Another time, Emily, and this could have turned out so different,' I said, stating the obvious.

"Another time, it is then," she sighed, as we held hands and rejoined everyone.

Emily linked her arm through mine, and we walked into the hall. We sauntered

around and found Chrissie deep in conversation with a patron. She saw us and called us over, introducing me as her brother and re-introducing Emily. She extolled the virtues of Emily, heaping praise on her creativity and eye. She told the couple where I worked and that I had just returned from a two-year stint in London. They were a charming couple but more interested in the works than idle chit-chat.

We ran into Martin and Grace again. They were excited about Chrissie and Emily's interview at the V&A. We caught them up on the trip. Chrissie told them about the opera she had seen, impressed with the production. They could see she was taken with London. We left them to mingle some more, since that was their remit for the night. Chrissie had lavish praise heaped on her by her boss. He was thrilled and impressed. Let's see what kind of reference he would give her!

It was getting late, so Chrissie called Janet and told her to make herself comfortable, and we'd be home at some point!

We finally left around eleven, Chrissie thinking they had put enough time in. We said goodbye to other helpers, her boss and anyone else they knew. We headed out for the car, both of them grabbing a hand of mine.

"Was it a good night for you, darling?" I asked Chrissie.

"It was wonderful, Tom. It just went so well. Everyone was so impressed with the depth of the exhibit, which is what I was aiming for. We even had a few of Vivian's family there, and they hadn't seen some of the photos before, so that thrilled me. And again, thank you, Emily. You've been such a rock for me. Thank you," she said, came around in front of me and embraced Emily, softly kissing those delectable lips.

"Get a room!" I joked.

"We wish," they both said, laughing.

When we got to the car, Chrissie insisted Emily sit in front, happy to take the back seat. Emily finally relented, and slipped into the seat. Chrissie wrapped her arms around from the back. The car was an automatic, so I put it in gear and drove out, my hand resting on Emily's leg. She placed her hand on mine as we all chatted, joked and harassed each other. I slid my hand under the flimsy material, now resting on her bare leg. She felt so warm, almost hot. I saw Emily stealthily pull her dress up, just a bit. I let my hand rise just a bit further up her leg, feeling her spreading her legs just a bit. Chrissie poked her head between the two seats and saw where my hand was.

"Our Tom has beautiful hands, doesn't he, Em?" she asked, teasing us both.

"God, yes!" she chuckled. "I haven't felt a hand like his in years, Chrissie," she almost moaned.

"You should really feel what he can do with them, sweetie. This one time, he..." she started, and slipped her hands around Emily's breasts, gently fondling her.

"Chrissie!" we both yelled, and then laughed. At least that broke the sexual tension that was rising uncontrolled.

"I'm only playing," she giggled, sitting back.

"Chrissie? Don't. Okay? It's tough enough having two gorgeous women in the car without you pushing. We ALL said no sex, right? You're making it tough for me, sweetheart," I explained.

"Well, at least someone is getting laid tonight!" Emily chuckled.

"That she will be, Emily."

They continued the gentle banter all the way to Emily's. We pulled up finally, with Emily asking if we wanted to come in for a bit. This was dangerous territory, but we both said 'yes'. Both of their eyes lit up. We all went into the kitchen, which was large and very well laid out. Emily put the kettle on, as one does, and Chrissie pulled out the tea and coffee from a cupboard.

I followed them into the extremely comfortable front room, tastefully and minimally decorated. I complimented her on her unmistakable taste. You can tell a lot about someone by how they live and what they have displayed. I was able to manoeuvre, so Emily was between us. Damned if I wanted to be the filling in these two's sandwiches at this point. Someone needed to keep a cool head; otherwise, well...[If I was the voice of reason here, we're really screwed, I thought.] We chatted easily, as usual, the sexual tension ratcheting down a few layers. I asked Emily about a few of the photos she had displayed. She went into quite a bit of detail, describing the look she was after and how she finished it. I was impressed and told her so. I promised to show her my portfolio soon.